High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay quickly added, "I am a little concerned about the amount of cum these sweet balls produce baby." Her fingers delicately tickling my balls as she voiced her concern. "I wouldn't want to choke on all that sweet juice."

"What about you Allen, tell me what you'd like to do with me?" Kay asked with a devilish grin on her lips.

I thought for a moment before I responded. "Well baby you already know how much I'm looking forward to oiling up these sweet sexy tits and mountain fucking you. I think some sexy role play would be fun too."

"Ouuuuuuuuu baby I love role play." Kay quickly responded. "Tell me more Allen."

"Well I think you would look so fucking hot in a black latex corset and thong with black ankle strap stilettos and a long wavy jet black brunette wig. I'd have an instant hard on seeing you dressed like a Dominant Mistress and me as your submissive shy lover.

"Oh MY GOD Allen that sounds so incredibly hot. Kay replied. "I'd love to try that very soon. But first I have one I want you to live out with me."

"What's that baby?" I asked.

Kay smiled widely at me and said, "Well Allen very soon my guys will be delivering you bed. Once you have a mattress and box spring I want to come in while you're out and make up your bed with some sexy satin bedding like we talked about earlier. Then I want to put restraints around my ankles and wrists and be lying on that bed ready for you to tie me to it and use me as you see fit. I have always fantasized about being a man's cum slut but my husband could never bring himself to use me in that way. I suppose it's the opposite of the dominant mistress and submissive lover man, but I can't wait to be tied down and have you totally control me."

"Aren't we the kinky little minx?" I said thinking I would be enjoying her new found love of kinky sex.

"Allen my husband was a die hard romantic. The kinkiest thing he ever wanted to try was a threesome with another woman, and that never happened.

I leaned back and gave her a very devilish grin. "A threesome Kay?"

"OH MY GOD YES!" Kay replied, "both ways too. I would love to be fucked by two men at once, and join another woman pleasuring one man."

My wide eyed expression must have caught her eye, "Can you set that up Allen?" Kay asked.

"Can I find another man to fuck you while I'm fucking you? No problem baby. I know dozens of horny married guys who would jump at a chance to fuck a sexy woman like you Kay." I said.

"Yeah, but what about another woman to join us in pleasuring you Allen?" Kay asked.

"That might take some searching Kay, but I think with some time I could find a sexy babe who loves group sex." I remarked. My thoughts were of the two new neighbors Gina and Staci. I was fairly certain Gina at least may be interested in a threesome.

I sat up on the bed and looked at Kay with a serious expression on my face. "But Kay I know how much you love romance too. What about that baby?" I asked.

"You do know that about me Allen, I love being romanced, but once the bedroom door closes baby I want this new part of my sex life to be as exciting as possible. Kay said.

"That's amazing Kay, since my divorce I've been thinking that my sex life needs to be spiced up a lot and I have to admit you certainly have spiced things up for me. I remarked.

Kay smiled broadly at me acknowledging the fact that she had in fact spiced up my sex life.

"Baby I wish I tell you how good that makes me feel inside. From the time I let go of my prior life with my husband until yesterday when we made love I was so worried about men finding me sexy enough to want to make love with me." Kay said.

I replied, "Trust me Kay you have absolutely nothing to worry about. You are a very attractive and sensual woman. Any man would be ecstatic to be with you. I'm very excited about our own relationship Kay."

I didn't go further with where I expected our relationship to go mainly because I still had a lot of exploring to do on my own wants as far as my sex life is concerned.

But Kay on the other hand was more than happy to expand on what she wanted in her sex life.

"Allen." Kay said pausing for a moment. "I spent 27 years married to the same man. Never once was I unfaithful to him. Even though the opportunity presented its self more than once I never cheated on my husband."

She continued, "But now that I'm widowed and single after all those years I'm not sure I want to settle into a monogamous relationship with any one man."

"I can understand that Kay." I replied somewhat relieved she had made the remark.

"Don't get me wrong Allen if it happens I would be okay with spending the rest of my life with one man, but for now I want to experience what I've fantasized about through out my entire married life." Kay explained.

"That's cool baby." I said.

She grinned and reached out to caress my cheek before saying, "I want you to be a big part of my new exciting sex life Allen. I do love how you excite me and like I said earlier I can't wait to feel that beautiful cock swell in my mouth."

I reached out and touched her softly before replying, "Count on it baby."

"I am Allen." Kay said.

"Hey are you hungry babe?" She asked.

"Yes as a matter of fact I am famished Kay." I answered.

"Me too babe give me a couple minutes and I'll get us something to munch on." Kay said.

Kay slipped out of bed and moved toward the closet across the room. I watched her as she walked across the room naked studying her back ass and legs as she made her way to the closet.

Her legs are tanned and quite shapely with defined thigh and calf muscles. There is only a hint of extra flesh on her creamy white ass and her hips flare seductively below a thin waist line. When she walks her hips move from side to side with a pronounced swagger. I'm sure Kay was exaggerating that swagger for my benefit which I enjoyed immensely. The skin on her back is smooth and a deep vee shaped tan line confirmed that her swim suit exposed nearly all of her sexy back since the point of the vee came to almost the top of her for lack of a better word, ass cleavage. Her shag hair cut covered most of her neck but did not hide the soft smooth skin of her delicate shoulders.

Kay opened her closet door and reached for a silk robe hanging on the back of the door. She slipped the flower print robe over her shoulders and moved forward to slip into a pair of open heeled feather trimmed bedroom heels. The effect those heels had on her calf muscles was incredible her already shapely legs became even more so when her heels were raised off the floor.

She turned to face me not bothering to tie or even close the robe. Even in the dim lighting of her bedroom Kay's eyes sparkled like two passionate blue-gray stars alone in a dark sky. Her flowery print robe hung seductively over her full breasts covering her nipples but letting two slivers of milky white un-tanned tit along with the full length of her deep full cleavage exposed between the folds of fabric. Her tan line pointed down between those two beautiful ripe tits and almost directed one's eyes down across an incredible flat stomach of creamy flesh to a perfectly trimmed tri-angle of curly red pubic hair. Below the flowery silk fabric was held to her sides by twin thumbnails allowing me full view of her incredible long shapely legs.

I gazed at her loveliness thinking she was just about the sexiest woman I've ever had the pleasure of being with. As she stepped toward me her breasts swayed seductively and her hips moved with the same incredible swagger I'd enjoyed from behind just moments before.

She smiled widely at me as she walked then remarked, "I have to stop in the bath room baby, you seem to be running down my thighs." her giggle letting me know that our combined juices were still seeping from her wet slit.

I watched her move across the bedroom in front of me carefully studying her movements and body until she disappeared into the bathroom.

Slipping out of bed I pulled my slacks on without the cotton jockeys and walked into the hall to lean against the wall opposite the bathroom door. A moment or two later Kay opened the door her flowery robe now tied around her slim waist and covering her full tits completely.

She stepped into the hall and flipped off the bathroom light closing the door behind her. I placed one hand on each of her hips and pulled her closer to me. She leaned forward letting her satiny covered breasts rub against my naked chest and let one hand slip down to the front of my slacks.

I let my body weight press her back tightly against the door. Raising my hands to rest flat against the door I brought my mouth to hers kissing her passionately with parted lips. Her hand instantly began stroking my cock which had already begun to swell and extend down into the leg of my slacks. Her delicate touch had me erect in no time and she massaged my cock until it stretched the fabric of my pant leg.

As my lips moved along her jaw toward her sexy neck Kay whispered, "Allen it's so hard again your recovery time is incredible."

Just before I moved my lips to suckle her neck I whispered in Kay's ear, "Baby your sexy body has me so turned on."

With my lips gently kissing and caressing her neck I slowly slid my hands down the door until they reached her shoulders. I turned my hands and pulled her shoulders tighter toward me and then let my hands drop to her hips. I reached around and grabbed Kay's ass and pulled her loins toward my erect pulsing cock.

Kay moaned as the hard bulge in my pant leg pressed into her soft sexy thigh. My entire body pressed her tightly against the bathroom door as my gentle kisses moved from one side of her neck, under her chin and then along the delicate other side of her sexy neck.

I moved back just enough so I could slip my hands between Kay and me and slid my hands up to cup two incredibly succulent breasts and extremely hard nipples through the satiny material of Kay's sexy floral print robe.

"Owwwww baby, I love when you caress my tits like that." Kay said softly.

My soft kisses moved from her sexy neck down into the vee of exposed flesh at the top of her robe.

Kay moaned seductively as my lips and tongue began teasing the flesh at the top of her cleavage and my hands continued the gentle caresses of her ripe full breasts.

Her long luxurious fingernails combed through my hair raising goose bumps on the back of my neck just before she reached between us and pulled her robe open at the top exposing her beautiful tits completely.

My oral caresses descended between those soft orbs of pleasure and I extended a wet tongue to moisten the quivering flesh between.

Kay cooed softly, "Oh baby, you know how to drive me wild."

My lips moved from one taut nipple to the other kissing suckling and nibbling gently on the hard nub and tight surrounding flesh of her areola.

Kay's wide spread fingernails returned to my scalp again making me shudder as they slid from front to back over and over, only briefly grasping handfuls of hair to press my mouth tighter against her lovely breasts.

Continuing my descent I let my knees bend until I was kneeling before this incredible woman. I stretched up to softly kiss the creamy white skin just below her tits. Her soft orbs swayed seductively against my forehead as my lips concentrated on the very top of her abdomen.

Kay's hands came to rest on my shoulders as I felt her arch her hips away from the solid bathroom door toward the contrasting softness of my kissing. I slowly made my way down over her creamy white stomach kissing licking and nibbling again at her warm skin. My mouth finally met the resistance of her twisted robe belt which I grasped between my teeth and pulled undone with one slow fluid motion.

As Kay's robe fell open in front she dug her nails into the flesh of my shoulders.

"Oh god Allen are you going tooooooooooo" Her words cut off as my tongue dipped into the cute little dimple of her belly button.

I slid my hands around her waist to grasp the small of her back as my kisses moved closer and closer to the perfect tri-angle of curly red hair covering her pubic mound. Kay's flesh quivered with anticipation and the muscles in her abdomen convulsed involuntarily as my lips and tongue neared their ultimate goal.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuu....Allennnnnnn....." Kay exclaimed as my tongue traced the outline of her curly patch. Her nails again dug into my shoulders and I responded by dropping my hands from the small of her back onto the fleshy globes of her ass cheeks. From the top of her neatly trimmed curly red pubic bush I slipped my tongue down through until I reached the pulsing nub of her clitoris. I dug my fingertips into the fleshy meat of her ass cheeks and pulled her clit toward my advancing tongue.

"OH.......MY.......GOD!" Kay exclaimed as my lips captured her throbbing clit sucking it in and flicking my tongue at it in one continuous motion.

I glanced up at her smiled and said. "Let's go back to bed baby."

Kay giggled and said, "But Allen I thought you were famished?"

"I am Kay but this appetizer tastes so good." I replied licking at her wet clit again.

Giggling again Kay said, "I'd love to be your appetizer baby."

I moved back and stood up to follow her back into the bedroom. Kay reached the edge of the bed, turned and slipped off her robe and heeled sandals. I moved close to her naked sexy body again and kissed her deeply on the lips. My hands moved up to her shoulders as she sat on the edge of the bed.

"Lay back baby." I said.

Kay laid down with her legs draped over the edge of the bed. I slid my hands down her thighs as I again knelt before her spectacular body. My hands reached her ankles and I grasped them lifting her feet and legs up until she could place them on the edge of the bed. Her knees fell apart exposing her moist loins to my close inspection.

"Hmmmmmm.. that looks so good baby." I said.

Since I'd already gotten her completely aroused in the hall I wasted no time and moved in close to her steamy wet pussy.

A long lick along the swollen lips elicited a sensuous moan from her throat. My fingers slid along side her glistening pussy lips and spread it open exposing wet pink flesh.

"Yes Allen tongue fuck me baby!" Kay exclaimed.

I drove my tongue deep between her swollen lips licking the hot wet flesh inside. My nose rubbed against her hard clit.

Oh god baby that feels so fuckin good." Kay said as my tongue lashed out at her sweet tasting pussy.

Kay reached down to the bed's edge and pulled her loins toward my face and mouth. I began licking sucking and biting at her quivering sex flesh trying my best to bring her to a quick and complete orgasm.

"Yeeeeeoooooo.." Kay squealed as my tongue invaded her over and over again. Her wet pussy got even wetter as I drank from her sex cup.

"Fuck me Allen, fuck me with that glorious tongue." Kay pleaded.

I licked at her wet fuck tunnel. Bit at her hard clit and lapped every drop of moisture that escaped her soaking wet pussy.

Her hips began bucking wildly as the swirls of pleasure spread from her pussy through her loins and over her sensual mature body.

Kay's head began moving side to side as her climax approached.

"Don't stop baby, please don't stop!" She begged.

Kay's brought her thighs together clamping them on the sides of my head as she slid her hands to my scalp pushing my mouth hard against her pussy.

"Oh fuck I'm cuming Allen." Kay screamed as the title wave of orgasmic pleasure crashed over her entire body.

I dug my tongue deep between her swollen lips then lapped up over the quivering nub of her clit. Her pussy oozed fluids onto my lips and tongue and I lapped up every drop her searing hot pussy offered.

Her twitching hips lifted off the bed trying to drive my tongue deeper inside as her orgasm peaked. The pressure of her thighs against my head was almost painful, but I continued to lick suck and bite at her loins.

"Don't stop Allen, please baby keep licking me like that." She pleaded her body completely tense from the incredible oral pleasures she was feeling.

Ever so slowly her body relaxed as the intensity of her climax began to ebb. As Kay's thighs opened again I continued my oral assault licking at her soaking wet swollen slit and hard clit.

"Oh my god Allen that was so incredible!" Kay exclaimed once she regained control of her voice.

Her sweet pussy continued oozing for the longest time. Kay would clench her internal muscles and squeeze another flow of sticky pussy juice out for me to lap at. Every time I licked at it her entire pelvic zone would twitch almost involuntarily.

"hmmmmm you taste so good baby." I said.

Kay played in my hair with her sexy fingers and each time she squeezed more sticky juice from her pussy she would grab my hair and hold my head still while I lapped up her oozing fluid.

"My god Allen I've never cum harder in my life. You give awesome head baby." Kay whispered.

I slowly began licking at her less and began planting soft kisses on her pussy lips, clit and inner thighs as Kay glowed from the warmth of her climax.

I rose from my knees to stand between her legs dangling over the edge of the bed. Kay looked down as I stood and my rock hard erection came into view.

With wide eyes she smiled and said, "Oh my Allen that looks so fucking hot!"

My cock curved upward and each time I clenched my pelvic muscles my cock rose a couple inches almost waving at her.

Kay giggled with each wave then whispered, "I know exactly where I want that beautiful cock baby."

As I looked over her beautiful reclined form Kay moved up completely on the bed and then almost slithered up until her head was resting on the satiny pillows. She reached to the night stand and slid the drawer open retrieving a small bottle. Flipping the cap open Kay lifted the open bottle above her succulent tits and drizzled a stream of liquid over her tits and into her cleavage.

Using one long sexy finger Kay ran the very tip through the liquid spreading it evenly between her soft tits and succulent cleavage.

"Bring the cock up here baby I wanna feel it sliding between my tits." Kay whispered.

I knew how good this was going to feel, and wasted no time moving up over her sleek body and positioning my hips just below her heaving shiny breasts.

Kay's hands slid in to press her ripe tits together the soft flesh glistening with oil. She smiled widely and said, "Fuck my tits Allen give me a good hard titty fucking baby."

I pressed my cock down with one finger and push forward. The head slipped between her warm tits disappearing into the slippery flesh of her ripe orbs. I pushed further coating the shaft with warm oil. The combination of hot flesh and slippery oil elicited a deep sensual moan from my throat.

"Does that feel good baby?" Kay asked.

"Fuckin incredible!" I replied.

As the base of my cock shaft pressed against the bottom of her tits the pulsing head popped from between the cleavage. Kay let her tits spread enough so that as I pulled back I could watch my cock slide back through her mounds of fuckable tits. Her nipples hard and taut on either side of the shaft as I pulled back. As I thrust forward again Kay pressed them together to capture my cock tightly between. My knees slipped up toward her arms a little and as my cock head appeared from between her soft tits she licked at it with her equally hot wet tongue.

I pulled back again this time keeping my cock between her tits and pressed it harder into her cleavage. My cock head slid out and into her neck then up toward her chin. Kay dipped her mouth and captured the tip between her lips licking at it before I pulled back again.

"So goddamn sexy!" I exclaimed as I began fucking her tits in earnest. The warmth of her body and the slippery oil sheen between her tits taking its toll I thrust through her tit flesh and a drop of pre-cum appeared at the tiny slit of my cock head.