High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I urged her on. "Please don't tease me I want your hot mouth surrounding my cock."

"As I circle the shaft with one hand and begin to pull your cock toward me my lips part and I used the tip of my tongue to wet my lips making my red lip stick sparkle." Ginger described.

This lunch time phone sex had me completely turned on and I placed one hand on the bulge in my pants as the other held my cell phone to my ear. My erection pressed against the material and I adjusted it so I could discretely massage my cock as Ginger described sucking my hard on.

"Suck it!" I nearly demanded not wanting her to delay describing how she'd pleasure me.

Ginger paused for a moment than said. "Allen what I'm about to describe will happen in reality very soon."

I answered with one word. "Yes!"

She continued. "I extend the tip of my tongue and press it against the spot where your corona blends to the shaft than slide my upper lip over the tip and let your cock head slip between my sparkling red lips."

"My eyes are glued to your face watching your lips slid down over the head then open wider to massage my sensitive corona." I said.

I could tell Ginger was as turned on as me as she continued. "I suck my cheeks in hard and begin bobbing up and down on just the head."

"Again and again my lips slide over the flaring corona my tongue massaging the most sensitive spot of your cock head." She said.

I wanted her to take me deeper so I said. "I lift my hands to your head and lace my fingers into your hair pressing your mouth further over my throbbing cock."

"I use one hand to begin teasing your balls rolling them in the palm as my eyes close waiting for you to stuff my mouth with rock hard cock." Ginger said.

"I feel the pressure of your hands and open my mouth wide in anticipation of you shoving your cock head to the back of my mouth." Ginger described.

I wasted no time telling her. "My hands pull your mouth down, then tip of my cock head scrapping along the roof of your mouth."

"I gag as the throbbing head fills the opening to my throat tears well up in my eyes as you press firmer." Ginger said.

"Noticing you gag I lift your head up until my cock slips from your sparkling red lips." I said.

"A tear escapes my eye and smears my makeup as I speak to you. Fuck my hot wet mouth!" Ginger begged.

"My fingers grasp harder on your head and pull your mouth down again." I said.

"My mouth is overflowing with saliva." Ginger replied.

I was really into this phone sex session and continued. "I press your mouth down again until my cock wedges into your throat causing you to gag again."

"Your hard cock won't bend around to enter my throat." Ginger remarked.

I heard an odd sound coming from Gingers end just before she said. "Oh shit Allen I've gotta go!"

Almost immediately I was disconnected from her leaving me to wonder what the sound was and alone on the bench with an enormous erection.

"Fuck!" I said out loud to myself.

I had to assume someone came into Ginger's office that caused her to end our phone sex conversation so quickly. I thought to myself that she'd have to pay for leaving me stranded on this bench with a raging hard-on but then again I was fairly certain that whoever surprised left her panting and with a very wet crotch.

I continued sitting there until my cock softened up enough that it wouldn't be apparent to everyone in my office.

As I walked back in to the building I remembered that she had said that our fantasy would become reality very soon, I knew I had a fast hard fuck in her office in the not too distant future. The idea of fucking Ginger on her desk had my thoughts for most of the afternoon. But as quitting time approached my thoughts returned to the sexy woman who promised to be ready when I got home.

Francine's sweet ass was built to be fucked. Her tight asshole massages every square inch of a cock when it's slammed into it and her full buxom ass cheeks make for some awesome visual sights as you pull it back against your loins. I couldn't wait to get home and see exactly how she'd gotten herself ready to be ass fucked.

I weaved dangerously in and out of traffic on the way home as the anticipation built in my mind as well as my loins. Fran would be the recipient of for lack of a better term the "Ginger Effect" that I'd been suffering with all afternoon. I thought about calling her on the way home but somehow knew she wouldn't need any advance notice of my arrival.

Having switched back to standard time a couple weeks before it was nearly dark when I pulled into the lot outside Kurtz House. The ride up to my floor seemed to take longer than normal but eventually I was sliding my key into the lock on my apartment door.

The apartment was completely dark when I stepped inside. For a moment I thought that perhaps Fran wasn't even there but as I tossed my keys on the table beside the door and slipped my suit coat off I noticed a faint light coming from the hall. I suspected she was ready and waiting in my bedroom.

The door to my room was slightly ajar and the sliver of light coming from the room invited me to approach. I could feel the all too familiar stirring in my loins as my cock began to stiffen just at the thought of what awaited me beyond the door.

Some things just naturally arouse me but the sight that greeted me when I slowly pushed the door has to rank in the top two of all time. Fran was on all fours at the corner of the bed. She was wearing a black garter seamed stockings and mile high stilettos. Her creamy white ass cheeks glistened with a coat of oil and her shoulders were pressed into the mattress. She didn't speak a word instead when she was certain I had entered the room one hand slid above her ass crack and she squeezed a stream of lube oil from the small bottle she held in her hand.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed as the oil ran down over her asshole and dripped off her pussy lips to the comforter below.

My cock instantly swelled tenting my slacks as it had during my lunch phone sex with Ginger. As I walked toward her I began stripping out of my clothes.

Fran finally spoke. "I'm ready for your big hard cock Allen."

As I approached and my briefs slid off my feet I surveyed her ass. The tight little sphincter with its puckered flesh begged to be penetrated. Her creamy white ass cheeks beckoned my hands. Fran was ready and just before my cock touched her body she said. "Fuck my tight ass hard and fast."

Foreplay was unnecessary, she wanted hard cock and I was ready and willing to give her what she wanted. I grasped my cock with one hand and lifted the rock hard shaft above her ass then with a resounding splashing sound slapped in between her ass cheeks coating the length with lube oil. I moved back a little and slid my cock along her oiled cunt lips coating the top evenly.

Fran moaned as my cock slid over her slippery lips.

My cock was rock hard and pointed directly as its anal target. I placed my hands on my hips and moved forward. Fran realized that I was about to impale her asshole and I watched her sphincter relax to accept my plunging hard-on.

The tip of my cock touched the puckered flesh causing Fran to moan sinfully. I pressed my hips forward and the flesh parted allowing my cock head to slip inside easily.

"That's it bury that big beautiful cock in my ass." Fran exclaimed as she pressed her ass back toward my loins.

Every inch of cock that slipped inside was caressed by the hot flesh of her asshole. As I reached half way I lifted my hands from my hips and grasped her hips firmly. In an instant I slammed by cock home my balls slapping against her pussy below.

She gasped then exclaimed. "Fill my ass with that big hard cock."

I ground my hips into her and flexed my muscles causing my cock to lurch deep in her ass.

Fran squealed delightfully as my cock stretched her completely open.

I finally spoke. "What a sweet fucking asshole you have."

My hands held her hips firmly and I pulled back until my corona slipped out beyond her sphincter.

"Slam me!" Fran exclaimed just before I thrust forward again burying my hard cock in her ass.

As I began fucking her from behind in earnest Fran again moved her hand above her ass and squirted another stream of lube oil from her bottle. It ran down and as I withdrew coated my cock even more.

I thought about slapping her ass cheek but decided she didn't need to feel any pain even though this pain would be pleasurable.

Our sex took on a wet splashing sound as the lube coated my pubic mound matting my curly hair against the oily flesh.

Again and again my rock hard cock disappeared into her well-oiled asshole. Fran moaned repeatedly and started thrusting her ass back at me as I pummeled her from behind. My own moans signaled to her that I was approaching what I knew would be an incredible orgasm.

She began pleading for my hot load. "I want you to fill my hot ass with thick cream!"

"Oh yeah!" I answered.

Her asshole now completely relaxed remained a gapping target for my cock every time I withdrew completely.

"God your ass is so fucking good!" I exclaimed.

"Gimme that hot cum load!" Fran replied.

I felt the numbness begin in my loins as my orgasm approached my balls preparing to empty themselves into her sweet hot ass.

"I'm gonna cum!" I exclaimed.

"Yes cum for me shoot your load deep inside my ass!" Fran replied.

My hands clamped down on her hips and I plunged inside as my cock exploded shooting thick wad after thick wad of hot cum in her ass instantly bathing my cock in a mixture of anal lube and hot sperm.

"Oh god I feel it! It's so fucking hot!" Fran screamed.

I ground my hips hard against her ass as my cock finished spewing inside her my hand prints marking both sides of her hips.

As my orgasm began to subside I flexed my muscles so my cock could splash around inside her flooded ass.

Fran pressed her ass backwards as she spoke. "I just love having my asshole fucked like that."

I finally withdrew my cock now coated with anal lube and sperm. Fran's ass remained wide open her sphincter relaxed from the incredible assault of my cock.

As I stood back looking at the awesome sight before me Fran slipped one hand between her legs and stretched her fingers out. She squeezed her internal muscles causing a flow of cum to escape her ass collecting the thick sauce with her hand.

A puddle of cum coated her hand and she slowly moved her hand away turning slightly so I could see as she spoke. "Cum tastes so fucking good after its been in my ass."

She held her hand above her open mouth and extended her tongue. The pool of thick cum in her palm ran down her fingers then dribbled onto her tongue. She moaned as the taste of my cum load touched her mouth then slurped every drop from her fingertips.

"Hmmmmmm sweet tasting with a hint of lube." Fran said after swallowing the thick sauce.

I moved to the side of the bed my cock glistening with the same sauce. I figured if she loved that taste so much I'd let her savor the coating on my cock.

She smiled just before opening her mouth wide and taking the entire length of my now softening cock inside. As her mouth closed around the shaft at the base she again moaned then used her lips to draw every drop from my cock. As she pulled back her cheeks closed in tightly around the head then sucked hard wanting to get any drops of thick cum that might remain in my cock.

As my cock popped from her lips she looked up and said. "I love having your cock in my mouth."

I reached out and placed one hand on her head then moved my hips forward pressing my cock head between her lips and giving this incredible vixen more of what she loves.

Fran happily sucked on my cock head her eyes staring up at me as she did.

As she cleansed my cock with her sweet mouth I slid one hand over her butt and slipped a couple fingers into her still gapping asshole coating my fingers with oily cum.

Fran wiggled her butt as I probed inside knowing I would be offering her one final taste of our anal sex.

I pulled my cock from her mouth as I withdrew my fingers from her ass then slipped my fingers between her lips as I said. "Here's a little more of what you crave."

Fran licked and sucked my fingers clean as she reclined on the bed and turned on one side.

When I was certain she had savored every last drop on my hand I pulled my fingers from her lips. She looked up at me her lips glistening with juices her hair cascading around her face and of course her eye surrounded by a rainbow of color.

"I think I'm going to like being single again." She said with a wide smile on her lips.

I grinned at her knowing that from now on any time I wanted Fran would available to pleasure me.

"I should clean up so you can take those pictures of my eye." Fran suggested.

I thought for a moment then replied. "We can take those later right now I wanna get some pictures for my eyes only."

Fran knew exactly what I meant and leaned back across the bed striking a very sexy pose as she said. "Grab your camera and we'll have some fun."

"Be back in a flash." I replied as I headed for the living room to get my digital camera.

As I left the bedroom she asked. "Do you have any toys?"

I don't have any real sex toys but I knew I could improvise with something. With my camera slung over one shoulder I headed to the kitchen and grabbed a banana and a rather large cucumber.

"Will these do?" I asked as I entered the room holding one in each hand.

Fran grinned then answered. "Fun with fruit."

I tossed the fruit to her and brought the camera around.

"To bad I'm already naked I'd love to have you photograph me doing a sexy strip tease for you." Fran remarked.

"There's always next time." I reminded her letting her know I would be taking hot pictures of her again sometime in the future.

She rolled on one side and kind of curled her legs letting one hand rest on her hip. "Tell me what to do." She said as I started clicking away with my camera.

"Get up on all fours and face away from me so I can get a shot of that sweet ass." I suggested.

Fran instantly followed my instructions and I captured the image she'd given me earlier when I first entered the room. Her sexy ass poised to be fucked hard.

"Now look back at me over your shoulder." I said.

She turned her head to one side and I zoomed in to get a shot of her face with a hint of cream clinging to her lower lip.

"Great shot! Now lie down and spread your legs open." I instructed.

Fran turned around and reclined on the bed she lifted her legs straight up in the air with her heels together then slowly opened her legs. I snapped several pictures as she spread herself open to my camera.

"Sweet!" I exclaimed as her hands slowly traced down the inside of her legs until they reached her pussy.

"Spread it." I said as I moved in for a close up of her moist slit.

"Don't you wanna fuck this hot little pussy?" Fran asked as I clicked away capturing her pussy from several angles.

Just as I was about to reply my cell phone rang.

"Better answer that." Fran suggested.

I walked to the dresser where my phone was and picked it up. Glancing toward Fran I said. "It's Kay."

She got a huge smile on her face as I answered Kay's call. "Hi Kay."

"Whatcha up to tonight?" Kay asked.

I explained that Fran had come over last night after being beaten by her asshole husband and that I was in the middle of taking photographs of her injuries.

Fran nudged me then said. "Ask Kay to come over."

"Are her injuries severe?" Kay asked.

"She's got a hell of a shiner. You can come over and see for yourself." I replied.

"Maybe I will. Give me half an hour." Kay answered.

"Great we'll see you then." I said before disconnecting our call.

"Is she coming by?" Fran asked with a big grin on her face.

I smiled before answering. "Yes in half an hour."

"Great that'll give me time to get cleaned up and put some clothes on." Fran said as she slipped off the bed.

I didn't see much sense in getting dressed but I could understand Fran wanting to wash the anal lube off her ass before Kay arrived.

As Fran busied herself in the bath room I thought about what might happen after Kay arrived. Since I was already in a photography mode I figured a few pictures of the girls playing might be fun and of course I was sure to have an opportunity to snap some shots of them sucking my cock together.

Fran finished in the bath quickly giving me time to freshen up also. I slipped on a pair of slacks and a sport shirt since I didn't want to be buck naked when both girls would be dressed.

I have to assume Fran didn't expect to remain dressed too long since she wore a cute little knit skirt and a white tank top that showed every voluptuous curve of her awesome tits. Her nipples poked at the cotton fabric a clear indication of what she hoped would transpire when Kay arrive.

"Nice top." I remarked as I walked across the living room and sat down on the couch.

"This old rag, I wore it once for a wet tee shirt contest that I'm proud to say I won hands down." Fran replied.

I laughed then said. "With trophy tits like yours I can understand why."

She giggled then admitted. "I do love showing off my tits. I suppose that's where the problem with Jim started. He gets so pissed off when I flaunt them around other men."

I just smiled as I drew a mental image of my hard cock sliding between her big firm tits later.

A light knock on my door signaled Kay's arrival. Fran instantly jumped up as she said. "I'll get it."

I thought about stopping her in case is wasn't Kay but she was too quick.

"Oh my god!" I heard Kay exclaim as Fran opened the door.

As she entered the room Kay remarked. "That bastard should be behind bars."

She slipped her coat off and walked toward where I was sitting on the couch. Kay was wearing a pair of dark blue slacks and a lighter blue pull over sweater that had a conservative plunge which only allowed the slightest glimpse of her cleavage. A sparkling diamond pendant dangled at the very top of that soft crease of sexy flesh.

Fran scooted around Kay and curled up next to me on the sofa as Kay sat on the chair across the room.

"Tell how the hell you got that eye?" Kay asked.

Fran went through the whole story quickly about how Jim had assaulted her, but continued explaining how I acted as her knight in shining armor and took her in last night when she was very much in need of a place to stay.

Kay smiled as Fran compared me to a knight then said. "I'm sure Allen took care of all your needs last night."

Before Fran could explain what needs I satisfied I chimed in and said. "I only did what any guy would do for a good friend."

Fran giggled then said. "Yes he did and earlier tonight he helped document my bruises with pictures."

Without warning Fran grabbed my camera and walked across the room sitting on the arm of Kay's chair.

"I'll show you." Fran said as she held the camera in front of Kay.

As Fran pressed the preview button Kay smiled and looked up at me. "Looks like your tits are no worse for wear and it doesn't look like your ass is damaged at all. So where's the close up of your eye." She said knowing I had been fucking Fran earlier when she called.

"We didn't get that far." Fran said.

Kay giggled again and said. "I guess Allen was waiting to give you a facial before he took the pictures of your eye."

Her remark surprised me a little but I quickly had a snappy come back for her. "I could give you both facials then take some pictures."

"Sounds like fun." Kay answered acknowledging she was up for having me take some hot pictures of her and Fran.