High School Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikkis
nikkis
246 Followers

I continued to fondle her breast with one hand while I let my other hand work its way down her flat tummy to her pubic mound. I let my finger nails scrape her shortly cropped trim. Mom's head started to go back and another soft moan floated through the sexually charged air. Our senses were heightened. Every touch had the potential of causing a sexual explosion.

I let my large hand cover her whole pussy then I began to squeeze. Mom let out a loud moan and her legs began to open. I could feel her gently moving her hips into my hand sending me a subtle signal. I got the message and began to squeeze her pussy really hard. She almost lifted off the couch pressing her hips into my brutal grip. Her pussy was now soaking wet. I easily pushed two fingers into her then gripped her pussy even harder than before. Mom's legs flexed as she lifted her hips slightly off the couch and started a steady driving motion into gripping hand.

Mom was all mine. Sexually out of control, pumping her wet pussy shamelessly into her son's gripping hand like a bitch in heat. With my other hand I pushed her robe completely open exposing both her tits. I squeezed one tit then the other as she continued to fuck herself on my hand. Her mouth was wide open now, panting for air.

Mom never let go of my cock. She found a way to fuck herself and jack off her son. The pre-cum was all over my cockhead and working its way to Mom's hand. Suddenly, Mom stopped jacking me off as her body became ridged. She was starting to climax. I heard a loud moan and her body started to shake. I gripped her pussy with all my strength. She came with a violent shutter that continued for several seconds then her legs gave out and she fell back to earth. She was seated back on the couch with her beautiful chest raising and falling with each rapid breath. Her pretty green eyes were still closed. She was lost to the sexual feeling.

After some time, Mom slowly opened her eyes, looked at me and gave me a sweet and loving smiled. She then noticed she was holding my dick and slowly started to pump it as if realizing it was her turn to return the favor. Mom gradually picked up the pace on my cock. She studied my face as it went through stages of exaltation the closer I got to my own release. I instinctively started to drive my hips into Mom's sweet fucking fist.

Mom shifted her position on the couch so she was right over my swollen cock but never took her eyes off of mine. She could tell from my expression I was there. She opened her mouth ever so slightly in a sexy anticipation of my cum. I didn't disappoint.

The first rope splashed across Mom's pretty face and all the way up to her hair. Some of it went into her mouth. She gave me a small smile happy knowing she made her son cum. While Mom continued to look into my eyes she opened her pretty little mouth some more and directed my cock so the next jet shot hard into her mouth. She watched my expression as if taking mental pictures of her son's face as she knowingly was the source of his sexual pleasure. This seemed to have its own reward deep in mother's psyche. Mom continued to move my cock around so that every part of her face had an ample portion of her son's cum. When I was finished Mom bent down and took the head of my cock into her mouth. She continued to look at me with those naughty green eyes and started to seriously suck my cockhead. The sensation sent a shiver through me and I squirted another short shot or two of cum into mom's mouth. She came off of my cock with a pop, slightly opened her mouth, showing me my cum then closed her mouth and swallowed. Holy fuck! That was totally unbelievable.

A moment later mom stood up and slowly walked out to her bedroom and closed her door. I got up, walked to my bedroom and fell back onto my bed. I laid there just savoring the images and sensations of this sublime experience. I wanted to remember everything since I feared it would never happen again. Mom never closed her bedroom door, that wasn't a good sign.

After, who knows how long, I heard our dinner bell ring. I automatically got up and slowly put on a fresh pair of pajama pants and a t-shirt then made my way to the kitchen. When I got there Mom had already started eating. She didn't look up at me as I sat down to eat. She didn't look at me or say anything. All kinds of thoughts ran through my head.

Would mom be distant after this? Would she make believe it never happened? Would she tell me never to speak of this again?

We just ate silently until we were almost finished then Mom looked at me and confidently said, "Isn't it my turn to tell a sexy adventure from my high school days?"

We simply looked at each other and smiled.

nikkis
nikkis
246 Followers
12