High School Dilemma Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What could I say, "Mister Tiny, Mister Jim taught me girls like me enjoy being spanked while fucking a cock. Mister Jim also taught me sissy nubs could get excited. Mister Jim (I figured I'd better not use he) taught me how to love a cock in my pussy Sir."

"Hey Jimmy, when you wife left you a few months ago didn't she leave her wardrobe?" Unc asked.

"She sure did and I think pussy girl here is about the same size as she was. She had tiny tits too. Double AA. I think sissy here maybe bigger up there," Jim said.

"How about we go over their guys? There's more room and bit more secluded. Plus we won't have to worry about any neighbors' accidently showing up. Isn't that a great idea Sissy?"

More then a little worried I started to say "Yes Sir" when someone slapped my ass.

"Mister Unc, I,"

Whack!

"You are not an I," Paul said. "You are a 'sissy girl."

Besides the fear of the floater nine fairly mean looking guys surrounded me. Outnumbered and outgunned I replied, "Mist Unc, sissy girl would love to go to Mister Jimmy's house, Sir."

"Then it's settled," a chorus echoed.

I wasn't even asked to clean up just to make sure everything was back in order. So I checked all the rooms. Put the towels in the dryer and met them back in the living room. They had cleaned up everything.

"Sissy girl wiggle your sexy butt out to Jim's car. He has it all warmed up," Joe said.

So in high heels, white panties, pink nails, tit bars and chains, lot of tattoos and earrings I headed out to Jim's car. The men followed. There were three carloads of men as we left my home. I was sitting in the back seat middle between Joe and Sean with Jim driving. Unc and Tiny were in another car and the rest of the guys in a big SUV.

As we started to drive away Joe turned to me, "Look what I brought," he said showing me the glass. "Didn't want our girl forgetting her Jim cocktail. It was then I remembered the cocktail that was gurgling up inside me.

(part 5 to follow)

12