High School Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got off the bed and stripped. He couldn't see me with my cock bouncing in front of me. I crawled up between his legs. I licked his hairy legs and lightly bit his calves. I pushed my shoulders under his legs and forced them to dangle over my back. I continued to crawl towards his cock. I pushed his legs back toward him curling his body into a ball. His ass cheeks were now on display. I gave each cheek a nice hickey. I pulled his cheeks apart to expose his pink rosebud. This was the first time I actually was able to look at it. It was really nice as the folds and wrinkles outlined the center entrance. I ran my tongue up the entire length of his ass. As my tongue crossed the center of his hole I felt the heat like a volcano ready to erupt.

Gerry was moaning. I could hear the handcuffs jingle against the metal rails which excited me more knowing he was mine to do as I please. My mouth came up to his balls and I sucked one and then the other into my mouth. I loved the new smooth feeling. I ran my tongue up his shaft, feeling the ridges and protruding veins along the way. I was rewarded with his cockhead dripping precum. I tasted the smooth clear liquid as I placed my mouth over the head of his cock. Gerry was moaning through his ball gag.

I moved my body over his. My cock was dangling just over his. I wanted to press them together to compare them, but I didn't want him to know yet. My cock looked a little thinner but an inch longer. I could really see how lifelike it was, down to the veins along the shaft. I kissed his face, "Did you make the right choice?"

Gerry nodded his head as he moaned. "That's a good boy. Good boys are rewarded, are you ready for your reward?" Gerry again nodded and moaned.

I reached under my pillow and located my tube of lube, the small vibrator, and the nipple clamps. "This is going to feel so good." I said as I attached the clamps to both nipples at the same time. Gerry squirmed and moaned into his ball gag.

I flicked my tongue on the tips of his nipples as they began to harden. I turned the screws a couple of times to force his nipples to become red and hard. I licked them again. Gerry was thrashing his head back and forth. His cock was leaking like crazy. He loved this. I gave each screw another full crank before I moved back down to my real goal.

I ran the cold metallic vibrator along his shaft. His cock leaped into the air. I turned it on and touched the tip to the tip of his cock. Gerry's hips lifted off the bed. "Does that feel good baby?" Gerry could only hum his acknowledgement through the ball gag.

I traced the sides of his cock with the vibrating dildo before I let it rest on one of his balls. I wanted to vibrate his balls really good. I didn't think he had that much precum in him. I was really draining him as I moved the vibrator to the other ball. Then I moved the vibrator down under his balls. He spread his legs wide to allow me better access.

"So you really do like what I'm doing don't you? You really have a horny pussy don't you?" With that I touched the center of his hole. His body arched off the bed and his head flew back until the restraints stopped him.

The power was exciting. My pussy was dripping down the shaft of my cock. I put a drop of the lube on the tip of my finger and slowly rubbed it around his tight little hole. I felt each ridge as he clenched and released his ass. I put a bit more on my finger and slowly inserted it into his ass. My mouth was watering as I watched the tip of my finger being drawn into his ass pussy. I could feel the heat of his body as my finger went in deeper. I was grinding the dildo against the bed to stimulate my pussy.

I pulled my finger out of his ass and put the tube just above his hole. I squeezed a nice bead out and watched it drip down the crack of his ass. When it reached his hole I used the vibrator to push it into him. The smooth metal went in with no resistance. I put in about three inches and twisted the end, that was still exposed, turning the vibrator on. Gerry was squirming all over the bed. He tugged hard on his cuffs trying to reach for his cock. His cock was getting no attention, at least not from the outside. "This is only the beginning baby. I am going to fuck your pussy like you've never been fucked before."

I filled the palm of my hand with lube and began to stroke my cock, coating it with lube. I loved the way it glistened with the wet lube. I turned the vibrator on high as I made sure my cock was fully lubed and ready to fuck. I pulled the vibrator out and tossed it onto his bath towel. His hole was open where I was able to take the tube of lube and actually squirt it into him. I pulled the tube away and placed the tip of my cock to his hole. Gerry's body went stiff. "Do you trust me baby? I want to fulfill your dreams. I want you to be happy. I want to be happy. Trust me and let me take your cherry."

Gerry's body relaxed as he spread his legs and offered his virgin pussy to me. I gently pushed forward. The head of my cock slipped into his pussy. Gerry screamed out through the ball gag. I held still until his body relaxed again. I put more lube on my cock. I pulled out just before my cockhead popped out then I pushed back in. Gerry began to rotate his hips as Clove said he would if he wanted it. I began to rotate the opposite direction. We were both stretching his pussy. I pulled out a little and pushed back in a little more. I had about four inches in him. Gerry stopped rotating his hips and started to push back against my cock. "Oh ya that's it. You like this baby. I can see you want to be fucked like a little slut, don't you? Are you ready to lose that cherry baby?"

Gerry pushed back against me trying to take more of my cock. I pulled out until just the head was holding his pussy open. I put some more lube on my shaft and pushed back in to about five inches. I pulled right back out and pushed back in to six inches. One more time out and I pushed in until I felt the dildo pushing back against my pussy. I hit bottom. I slowly ground my cock into his pussy. He was moaning and tossing his head from side to side. "That's what my baby wants isn't it, a nice big cock to fuck his not so virgin pussy?"

I pulled my cock out and slammed it back home. Gerry screamed out as I continued my long even strokes. I grabbed his calves and held his ass off the bed giving me better leverage as I fucked him with long strokes. I fucked him until I couldn't hold him anymore. I pushed and ground my cock deep inside of him. I was reaching my own climax as my pussy was being massaged by the dildo.."I like fucking you with my big cock. You should see it going in and out of your pussy. My cock is bigger than yours and you're taking it up the ass. You like getting fucked, I can tell. You're fucking back wanting my cock to fuck you harder."

I started to really fuck him hard until my climax began to take over. I pushed the dildo all the way in so I can rub my pussy harder. I must have hit something inside of him because his half hard cock began to shoot his cum all over his stomach. I felt the muscles in his legs flex hard as he shot his cum all over. It was the hottest thing I have ever seen. I lowered his legs, bent forward, and licked his cum off his stomach. This was my reward.

I pulled my cock out and slipped out of my harness. I then unhooked his ball gag. I kissed him hard and deep. I lifted the blindfold off of him and he had tears in his eyes, "Did I hurt you baby?" I was concerned and a little frightened that I may have over done things.

"Oh god no! I didn't think I could cum so hard. That was the best fuck of my life. I love you so much!"

We kissed again until finally I un-cuffed him before we fell asleep in each other's arms. .

I can't wait to call Savannah and update her, and let her in on the rest of my plan.

To be continued