High School Hottie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lusty look in her eyes as my seed rocketed up her velvet pussy was incredible. She ground down more, while I filled her with hot cum. When I was finally finished, she kissed me once again, a long slow deep kiss, before exhaustedly climbing off and standing before me. Balancing tenuously, she ran her hands though her matted, tousled hair, while a glob of my cum oozed out of her pussy and began to run down her thigh. Pretty much the dictionary definition of the 'just fucked look'. Then she wobbled away to the bathroom, and I heard the shower start.

I followed the sound. Entering the bathroom, I could see her through the steam covered glass of the shower. I sat on the toilet and watched intently. When she sensed my presence, she pressed her wet tits against the glass. Uh oh. There was a stirring down there. I opened the shower door and joined her under the warm spray.

"Hello there", she said, soaping her luscious body. "Fancy meeting you here". I moved closer. "Oh, shit! It's back! Haven't you had enough? Get away! Get away! Get... a... oh, hell, get over here and give it to me again!"

*****

The next day at school before class, I was hanging out around my locker, as usual. My friends were grilling me for info on Glenda, but I wasn't sharing, so they automatically came to the conclusion that I chickened out. Several 'clucks' were heard, directed at me, and I was laughing along with them. I didn't see Glenda sneaking up behind me.

"Guess who?" she giggled, putting her own special spin on it by putting her hands, not over my eyes, but rather over my crotch.

I looked down, laughing, as she patted my dick through my jeans. She moved around in front of me and gave me an incandescent smile, rocking back and forth on her heels. The accompanying jiggle that gave her spectacular bust was obviously intentional.

"I was thinking about you all night," she whispered, ignoring the small crowd of stunned gawkers that had formed around us. Glenda's lips found mine, and it wasn't for any peck of token affection. Her mouth opened, presenting me with her tongue and offering mine a place to go. We remained joined for several, long seconds.

"Okay, we get it... Now get a room!" one of my friends quipped. Glenda giggled.

"Get your own!" she laughed in reply, kissing me again. When she stopped this time, she leaned closer to my ear, so that only I could hear.

"If it's okay with you, I'd like some more. Lunchtime quickie?" she breathed, cupping her hand over her mouth.

I may not be a genius, but I'm no moron either. I nodded. She smiled, and turned walking away, but she stopped when she saw my 'special friend', Terri. They did a little secret whispering, back and forth, then both laughed, and she continued to walk down the hall.

"Bye, boys," she called over her shoulder, waving her fingertips in the air. She gave her hips a little more swing than usual, teasing them, as she knew they were all watching in awe.

Speaking of awe... that pretty much describes the looks I got when they all turned back towards me.

"What? No more clucking?" I laughed.

Lunch finally rolled around, with agonizing slowness despite my trying to will the clock faster. I raced down the hall to my locker, where Glenda was already waiting, twirling her hair. When she saw me, her beautiful brown eyes lit up, as did her smile, and she welcomed me with another steamy kiss. I only had one word to say when she finished examining my tonsils.

"Where?" I put my books in the locker and closed it.

"I think I have just the place, but we'll have to be quiet."

"Well, I'll try to control myself..." I giggled, poking her in the ribs as we started down the hall.

"Okay, you... I know I'm the noisy one."

We hustled over to the gym, where we had to wait for a few minutes for the area to clear. Once it did, we ducked across the hall, and through the door, going up the stairs to the storage loft above the boys gymnasium.

"No one comes up here during the day, unless there's a basketball game on. I come up here for a nap sometimes, and never been caught. Even better," she said flopping back on a high jumping pad that was hidden in the corner, "we have a bed!"

I joined her on the 'bed', and we immediately started making out. Glenda was pretty, as well as stacked, and her lips were so deliciously soft and pouty that kissing her was becoming my new favourite hobby. I could have spent the day here with her, but she reminded me that this was supposed to be a quick fuck, not a lengthy dalliance.

She wriggled out of her jeans while I watched, followed by her blouse. She was wearing a bra today, a pretty red one that matched her almost non-existent thong. Both joined the rest of her clothes in a neat pile. I was so enthralled watching her strip... I hadn't.

"Ahem!" she giggled softly, tapping her imaginary wristwatch, before she laid back and started to play with her pussy.

I think I set a new record for speed stripping, and took a position with my face inches from her snatch.

"Oh, no... No you don't! Take my word for it. My pussy is quite wet enough, thanks. Unless your goal is to attract attention, keep your tongue to yourself! Remember what you did to me yesterday? I don't think I could remain quiet through one of those orgasms!" I pouted. Glenda reached down and touched my face. "Oh, baby... don't worry, you'll get another chance to lick my kitty. I do appreciate that you want to give me pleasure, but we need to be quick. I'm already very much in the mood... so just let me wet that big dick of yours, and then let's put it to use." I crawled up so she could lubricate me, which she did by enthusiastically sucking my cock for a few seconds.

'Put it to use', she said, so I did, impaling her smoothly. She was right ; her pussy was very much wet enough for action. I realized that, as much fun as we had yesterday, we hadn't done this in the old standard missionary position, and I liked this. I was buried to the hilt in Glenda's juicy cunt, and she had her legs wrapped tight around my hips. Her magnificent pleasure globes pressed firmly into my chest, and I was able to kiss her at will. That pretty much covered three of my favourite things in the world.

She was moaning, very softly, and since the gym below us, visible through the open loft wall, was now in use, we needed to fuck like ninjas walk. Silently. No flesh slapping, no bed squeaking (vinyl, in this case), and definitely no screams of passion. The first two I could control by shafting her gently, but number three was still a bit of a question mark.

Slow, smooth strokes, deep into the warmth of her moist recess were met with little mewling sounds from Glenda and a look that would start a forest fire. I have to admit, this quiet stuff was kind of fun, because I had to pay close attention to her beautiful eyes in order to see her enjoyment, and she had an impressive repertoire of sexy expressions. She was whispering sweet nothings in my ear as well.

"Oh fuck, your cock feels so good," she breathed. A few seconds later. I could feel her starting to shiver. "Oh, yessss," she hissed, her voice quivering with her escalating passion. "That's it... Ooooooo... Oh... Yess!"

She didn't say anything else, burying her face in my neck, but then again, she didn't need to continue speaking, because her body was screaming. She was vibrating under me like a tuning fork, and her pussy was twitching, grabbing at my probing dick. Finally, her legs locked around my waist, while her arms did the same around my shoulders, pulling me as close to her as humanly possible.

Glenda's big tits were crushed against me, transmitting the motion of her ragged, gasping breaths to my body as she came, but that was it. She had successfully silenced her orgasm. When her arms relaxed, and leaned away and looked at her face. Her eyes fluttered open as I did, and she smiled.

"Oh wow!" she giggled quietly, "didn't think I could do it, did you?"

We laid there for another minute or so, kissing while I gently fucked her some more.

"Okay, I've had my fun, so it's your turn." She opened her mouth and flicked her tongue at me. "Fuck my mouth."

She didn't need to say it twice. I pulled out of her dripping pussy and moved up, spearing her face immediately. She caressed my balls while I fucked her mouth, and it wasn't long before I felt the pressure rising. Glenda moaned softly. She knew I was close to filling her mouth with cum, and she wanted it.

I gritted my teeth, and managed to keep my volume down. That's my auditory volume I'm talking about. My volume of cum was definitely not down, and Glenda had to swallow quickly to keep up. I pulled my wilting dick out of her mouth and laid down beside her while she licked her lips clean of my residue. We cuddled for a few minutes before she kissed me again.

"Thank you, baby. I needed that. My pussy is getting very accustomed to the nice orgasms you give it. C'mon, let's go get some lunch. We still have time."

We dressed quickly and skulked out of the loft, down the stairs, and into the hallway, unseen by anyone. Five minutes later, we were sitting together in the cafeteria, innocently having lunch. I had a tray full, and was ravenously stuffing my face, needing to refuel after cumming in Glenda's mouth. She was less hungry, having swallowed my deposit, so was eating slowly. She was also resting her chest on the edge of the table and smiling at me.

"So, are we doing something this weekend? she asked quietly.

"Glenda," I replied, swallowing my burger, "are you asking me on a date?"

"Well," she laughed, "Yes. I know that... normally... people don't have sex several times before going on a date, but I'm not normal."

"No you are not," I answered, glancing with obvious intent at her ample chest. That made her laugh, and I joined her. "What did you have in mind?"

"Oh, I don't know... How about dinner, maybe a movie where we can snuggle and make out, then a night of sex that makes my toes curl. How's that sound to you?"

"Sounds like I'm going to need to eat more if I'm going to live through it," I laughed. She was standing by the time she responded, leaning over the table so I could look right down her blouse. She had undone a few buttons to maximize the effect of her huge tits hanging in the cups of her red, lacey bra.

"Well, then I'd better take it easy on you for the next few days, huh?" she giggled, shaking her boobs in my face. "I'll see you in French class, stud."

With that she buttoned up and left, swinging her sexy ass for my benefit. She paused at the door and made eye contact, smiling as she disappeared around the corner.

The next morning in the hallway by my locker, I found out what Glenda's version of 'taking it easy on me' was, as she repeated her performance from yesterday, minus the 'guess who bit', as I saw her coming. Oh boy, did I see her coming.

She was wearing a bra today. It wasn't doing much to stop her boobs from bouncing deliciously, or hide her erect nipples for that matter, as it was very sheer and lacy. It was covered by a white t-shirt so tight it was like a second skin, and just opaque enough to avoid indecent exposure charges. Her jeans were likewise hugging her ass in a snug embrace, which I confirmed by holding her butt while she gave me my good morning tonsillectomy and melon massage.

"See you at lunch?" she asked when she decided I had been sufficiently resuscitated.

"For lunch or... lunch?" I asked. She just smiled, and licked her lips, running her hands up over her breasts. A wink. Message received.

After another quick lunchtime rendezvous, Glenda and I sat down for what had become our traditional post-fuck feast. She'd had another silent, shuddering orgasm in my arms a few minutes before, and had coaxed a load out of my balls with her mouth again, so she was radiating sexuality out of every pore as we sat together.

We talked about our plans for the weekend, and she kept giving me this cryptic little smile, kind of like the Mona Lisa, but wouldn't divulge the thoughts behind it. Given her sexual appetite, it was both intriguing and frightening at the same time. I was eager for Friday night to arrive.

When it did, I dressed for a night out with my new... girlfriend... I guess is as good a description as any. Casual, but nice. I jumped in the car and went to pick up Glenda at her parents apartment. I rang up from the front door.

"Hello?" she answered. Her voice was even more alluring than usual as she let me in. When she opened the door, my eyes nearly popped out of my head.

I'd seen Glenda naked, obviously. I'd seen her at school, usually clad in something very tight. Jeans, t-shirts, etc. I'd never seen her, as far as I could recall, in a dress.

"Wow!" I gasped. "Glenda, you look fantastic!" It was an understatement. Her hair was up, in a somewhat Grecian style, and she was made up nicely, more pretty than sexy. Other than her lips, which positively glowed with a ruby redness that I was anxious to taste. She was wearing a little black dress, softly pleated, just above the knee. The top half had a scoop neckline, but it wasn't tight, blousing out to camouflage both her large breasts and narrow waist. Other than the display of deliciously deep cleavage, the overall effect was demure, a stunning contrast to her school attire, which some would describe as 'slutty'.

"Seriously, you look gorgeous!" I reiterated. She smiled.

"Thank you! You really like it?" She held the skirt out from her leg, like a little girl showing off.

"Yes, Glenda, I really like it!" She stepped forward and kissed me. Her lips were every bit as yummy as they looked. Since she was ready to go, we stepped out into the hallway, locked up, and walked to the elevators, arm in arm.

Sitting in the soft light of the restaurant, she looked so beautiful. I was transfixed by her lips as she ate her pasta, and she knew I was watching, so she made a show of it, teasing me with her tongue as she sensually sucked in the noodles. I was in awe.

We went from dinner to the movie, arriving early enough that we could sit in the quiet theatre and talk. Okay, so we didn't do much talking. I tipped the intervening armrest up out of the way, put my arm around her and pulled her close. We made out, ignoring the few people who were joining us in the theatre as showtime approached, but cooling it as it began to fill in. She leaned her head back on my shoulder, turning her face to me, and smiling. Moving closer, she whispered in my ear.

"I have two surprises... First, I'm not wearing any panties..." she giggled, then continued, "... and second... My parents are away for the weekend. Care to spend the night with me?"

I guess that explained the cryptic smile during the week. I nodded, and kissed her again.

"I'll let my parents know I'm staying with a friend... they're good with that... I just won't say which friend." The movie was starting, but was losing its importance to me. I asked her if she wanted to bug out.

"Down boy. I'm enjoying our date. Don't worry, the offer doesn't expire at midnight, and it won't take me long to get naked when we get home, so just relax and hold me." Her eyes sparkled. "You may feel me up, if you wish. I promise not to scream." A playful giggle. "Honest."

Throughout the movie, Glenda rubbed her thigh against my leg. I draped my arm around her, cupping the side of her breast softly with my hand. She smiled at me, cuddling even closer. I could get used to this. Her hand rested on my thigh, agonizingly close to my stiffening dick, but she refrained from making the contact I yearned for.

Finally, mercifully, the credits began to roll. As the audience filed out, she turned toward me and leaned in for another kiss, which I was happy to provide. This kiss was different, though. Scorching hot, it signaled the end of her patience and control.

"Home. Now. Fuck me." She stood, taking my hand in hers and pressing it over her breast. "I need you."

She led me out by the hand, pulling me along in her wake. She virtually ran to the car. Once inside, she hiked up her skirt, and started to rub her clit. I paused to watch.

"Drive!" she hissed, rubbing harder.

I didn't argue, just turned the key and hit the gas. Fortunately it was a short drive back to her apartment, and I pulled into the parking lot before she finished getting herself off.

She was right; once we made it upstairs, it hardly took any time at all for her to get naked. Me neither. I chased her around the apartment naked for a few minutes, until she let herself get caught, giggling wildly. She plastered herself to my chest, wrapped her legs around my waist, and kissed me so hard I thought she'd break my lips. She was pretty light, so I had no problem holding her up. When she broke the kiss, she unwrapped herself from around me and bolted off again, laughing as she ran down the hall to the bedroom.

I followed, and she ambushed me as I came around the corner, tackling me onto the bed. She rolled on top of me and immediately kissed me frantically.

"Oh god!" she hissed when she pulled back, "I am so fucking hot right now... if you don't fuck me soon, I'm going to lose my mind! Please!"

She kissed me again and forcefully rolled us over, so that I was on top. I felt her hand close around my hard cock, and she aimed it at her gash, nestling the tip inside her dripping wetness. She let go, and brought both hands onto my ass, along with her heels, pulling me deeper, obviously not willing to take no for an answer.

"Now! Give it to me now! Please, I need it! I need to feel all of your cock inside me!"

Her desperation was flattering, and contagious. I pressed home, sliding all the way in to bump her cervix. Glenda screamed.

"Oh, fuck, YES! That's it baby, give me that big cock! FUCK ME! MAKE ME CUM!"

She had dressed conservatively for our 'date', and been much more subdued all evening. I had thought she was teasing me, by making me wait, but it appeared she had teased herself as well, and now she was beyond horny.

I relented, and started to plough her, hooking first one leg, then the other over my forearms, and folding her thighs back against her giant, quivering breasts. I slammed her cunt hard, with long, hard strokes, pounding into her and crashing down against her clit with each insertion.

"Ngaaaaahhhhhhh! Ohhhhmyyygodddd!" Glenda screamed. "That's it... Gimme that cock! Fuck my pussy!" She threw her head back and bellowed again, expressing her joy while I fucked her with as much energy as I could muster. The room was filled with the sounds of wet, slapping flesh, ragged breathing and shrieks of passion.

She suddenly grabbed my head with both hands, and stared deeply into my eyes.

"I'm cumming, baby... Please don't stop... Keep fucking me! Oh god yes! Keep fucking me!... Fuck!... Fuck!... FUCK!" she gasped as her orgasm hit her. I kept pounding her, feeling her cunt grab at my cock as she came. It pushed me along, and I got caught up in her wave.

"Oh fuck, yes!" I grunted, gritting me teeth as my dick spewed it's load of hot cum into Glenda's receptive pussy. She felt it.

"Oh yes baby... fill my cunt... cum deep inside me!" she hissed, twisting her body under me as she rode her own orgasm. Both of us shuddered and fought for air until the last spasms of erotic joy wracked our bodies, then we wilted into each others arms. I released her legs, and collapsed against the slippery, sweat coated volume of her breasts.

We rested quietly, breathing hard, while we recovered. Glenda finally broke the silence.

"I'm glad you.. did that to me.. here," she panted, "because I think they... would have heard me... in the gym!" She giggled softly. "Maybe they heard us from here!"

I rolled off her body, admiring the soft curves of her tits as they rose and fell with her breathing. She slipped out of the bed and raced to the bathroom, her hand cupped over her oozing pussy as she went. She returned a few minutes later, smiling at me as she joined me under the sheets, burrowing into my embrace. Not a word was spoken for several minutes.