High School Hypnotism Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We talked for quite some time, and then got cleaned up and dressed. She left to go to a staff meeting of the college paper, and I cleaned up the den as best I could.

Later, I thought for a while by myself, staring at the Chagall lithograph my mother liked. Lori had been sweet, nice and grateful when she left. We had held each other at the door, and she walked away like someone had lifted the truck someone had parked on her soul. And I knew that I had helped to lift that truck. It was a good feeling, actually even better than the sex. And the thing was, the sex with her had been really great.

I talked for a bit with Jess before we went to bed. I told her about Lori's visit, and the reason for it. I asked her what she knew of Lori, and Jess said she was sweet but very angry and guarded. "What would you say," I asked, "if I told you she was a lot less angry now? Maybe a good deal happier?"

"What did you do?"

"Well, I had to work through some stuff to treat her smoking properly. Smoking and anger were all twisted together. So I got her to talk about what things were like growing up, and she was pretty open about being heavy and picked on, and not having the thick skin she needed to survive it. So I helped her understand that what happened then doesn't have to control what happens now. So she has some things to think about, and she seemed to have a new perspective about herself."

"Did you sleep with her?"

I smiled. "Come on. No, I didn't."

"Sleep?"

"I think I'll take the fifth, if you don't mind."

She tsked at me, then said "Asked and answered, I think. Well?"

"Really? She's actually a pretty girl. She just dresses badly for her figure. Wearing things that accentuate the hips and de-emphasize the breasts are a bad idea for big hipped, small breasted girls."

"And how do you know what looks good on a girl?"

"Easy, sister of mine. I look at you, and I get it right every time."

She dimpled.

Things progressed. About a week after Lori came by the first time, she showed up looking a good deal different. She arrived wearing jeans and a t-shirt, her hair tied back in a ponytail, and a small touch of make-up lit her face. What had become apparent only naked when I saw her last was very apparent, and appealing, on first glance. Her bottom was a bit larger than I remembered, but was nicely shaped and suited her. The t-shirt accentuated her small breasts, and she was smiling brightly. I mention her attire now because I couldn't see it on first glance. As I opened the front door, she rushed in and threw herself at me, kissing me firmly on the mouth and then wrapping her arms around my waist. "So? What do you think?"

"I think I like to be greeted like that," I smiled. She stepped back, smiled even more widely, then spun around. Absolutely delightful. She came back over and took my hands in hers.

"Lee, I don't know how to thank you. I just feel so good about myself, about how I look. And guess what," she asked, jumping up and down a little, "I haven't smoked since I left last week! Isn't that great?"

"Wonderful! But does this mean you're not coming by any more?"

She shut the door, looked around the upstairs. "Anyone home?"

"No. Just me. Why?"

She didn't answer, instead taking me by the hand and leading me downstairs. I directed her into my room, and she closed the door and locked it behind us. She walked me over to my bed, sat me down on the edge, and then stepped back. She flipped her shoes off behind the door and reached up to unfasten her hair. She had changed the look of it a little, and it lay lightly around her face and accentuated her cheekbones. I was trying to decide how much I preferred it to the previous style, when she started to tease me with her shirt. Smiling, she pulled the front up a little, showing her belly, and then down again. A little higher, and then down again. And then a little higher. After a moment or two, she turned and pulled it off completely. When she spun back around, she had her breasts in her hands, covering the aureoles and nipples. She took her time about letting me see her tits, then letting go, let them jiggle a bit for me. She started on her pants, unbuttoning, showing her panties, flashing a little skin. Lower and lower the pants went, until she took them off and stood there in a light blue thong. She was watching me closely for my reaction, then apparently reassured, she turned and bent over some, showing me her behind. Very nice, and very hot. I could see that the thong was getting wetter the longer she stood there, and there was a good view of her pussy as well.

She stood back up, then started pulling the thong aside a little, demonstrating that the haircut she had gotten extended to her bush as well. When she was sure I had seen, she pulled the thong to her ankles and stepped out of it.

Lori was beautiful standing there, nipples crinkled, hair gorgeous, and her smile like a million candles. Her bare pussy looked a little pouty, and I decided to do something about that.

I got up, walked over to her, then lifted her and carried her to my bed. I lay beside her, and we kissed for a few long moments, and then I began to kiss my way down to her thighs. I rolled her over.

Starting gently around her shoulders, I began to massage and caress her back and shoulders, working my way carefully down her spine. She whimpered slightly and settled in. I went lower, kissing her back and gently loosening her muscles and awakening her skin. I reached her bottom, massaging and kissing my way around her firm twin globes, then started around the outside of her thighs.

I kissed and licked my way to her ankles, then started back up the inside of her legs. I allowed myself to reach the upper inside of her thighs, and then turned her back over.

Clearly, she was turned on and relaxed, and she tried to get my shirt and pants off. I wasn't having any of that. I kissed and necked with her for a few, increasingly hot minutes, then worked my way back down from her lips. I passed closely around her aureoles, found her navel, and then left small kisses in a trace to her bare little pussy. I touched her lips with a finger. She was incredibly ready, and tried to push up against it. I reached up, running my hand over her breasts, then started to stroke and attend to them. Then I licked carefully from the bottom of her lips to the top, gliding gently over her clit. She jumped, and then tried to push her pubis against my head. I gently licked and lightly blew air on her pussy, and she began to moan and move her hips rhythmically. As I continued, her breath got faster and her breathing grew deeper. She took hold of the back of my head, trying to get me nearer to her.

I kept up my gentle motions, and then, when I could feel her movements become a bit spasmodic, thrust my tongue up inside her. Then I started to lick her clit, firmly and for a few minutes all at once. I was watching her face to the extent I could, and her eyes flew open, almost panic stricken, and then firmly closed. She groaned, thrusting against me, and at the point when I thought she had to explode, I thrust two fingers into her and pushed. She cried out, and grabbed me, trying to pull me up onto her. Instead, I finished her off.

She groaned deeply, let out an almost shriek, and then moved her hips in a circle, around and around. I sat up and watched her, keeping a hand on her, and then moving it up to play with her tits.

She caught her breath, then attacked me, not that I put up much struggle. Within a moment, she was astride me, bouncing on my cock with abandon. She just kept smiling at each filthy thing she did. She cupped her tits and offered them to me. She leaned down and licked her juices from my face. She clamped down with her pussy absolutely as hard as she could, and then began to bounce at a greater speed. I could feel myself readying, and as I began to swell just before shooting off, she climbed off and placed my dick between her little tits. She moved up and down, licking it when the tip poked beyond my dick. I shot explosively, getting her face and chest. I took my shirt and gently cleaned her up.

We lay there for quite some time, and even though I could feel myself getting attached to her, I knew it would be better for both of us if she found a nice guy her age. It turned out that she was a junior, which made her at least three ears older than I was.

What can I say? She was terrific and I liked her a lot. I was extremely happy that being around me had helped her blossom; there's no other way to put it. But I knew that my time was limited, and that I needed to spend a lot of it with Jess. I also had Tari out there, and Sirah had called, asking to come over for another treatment. And she said she was bringing a friend.

So I put Lori under, gave her a booster suggestion in regards to her smoking, and then told her she should find a terrific guy at college and make the two of them happy. It took a good deal of time to make that suggestion, because she had obviously gotten attached to me and wanted to continue our relationship. I told her that I would see her whenever she liked, but that what she needed was a nice guy closer to her own age, someone to maybe marry and build a life with.

About thirty minutes later, showered and looking cute, she left.

I sat for a while and reflected on my situation. Here I was, this incredibly lucky guy who could have any woman I wanted, provided, of course, I could get them to sit still long enough for the treatment to take effect, and I wasn't exactly making fuck slaves of these girls. One was careening around school, attacking me at random moments whenever I was least likely to imagine she was near. Two more were over at the university, changed (I hoped) for the better, happier (I also hoped) and more confident about their appeal. And finally, my sweet sister who had actually seduced me, and who I had hypnotized into ending our relationship before it really began.

Some mind controller I was!

The truly weird thing was that while I kept hypnotizing girls, I normally didn't do much with them. Ok, I usually wanted to see the equipment, and then I'd just make the appropriate suggestions and end the treatment. But sometimes, like when one of the girls at school, Melanie Hendricks, wanted to be hypnotized because she heard it was FUN, I decided to have a little fun, too.

She stopped me by my car in the school parking lot, and told me what it was she wanted. She was all chirpy and happy. She also had enormous boobs, and she wanted to bring along one of her friends to watch. I said ok, and I told her where I lived.

My thought was to try and do a two-fer, two at a time, something I'd never accomplished. So when she and Kendra Draper came over, I had already set up our family room for the purpose.

I had Melanie lay down on the sofa and had Kendra sit in a chair that directly faced the lamp I was using. Speaking firmly, yet carefully and softly, I began to walk Melanie through her paces. I kept an eye on Kendra, though, hoping she would react. Just when I was giving up hope, Kendra started to show unmistakable signs of trance, just when Melanie was going rather deeply under. I concentrated on words that would work for them both, and finally got her to sleep. I took a moment to get Melanie very deeply asleep and stabilized, then finished my business with Kendra.

A bit more description seems in order here. Melanie, as I briefly noted, had huge breasts and was somewhat proportional all over. She was almost platinum blonde, and had quite pale skin. Kendra was maybe 5'1'' and was very slender, almost skinny. She seemingly had no tits at all, and was very slight around the hips. She was kind of cute, but no one would accuse her of beauty until or unless she gained some weight and some useful inches here and there. I worked with her, finally getting her very deeply asleep, and I began to ask her about sex. It turned out that she had not only been active, but also enthusiastic with her sexual favors. One relatively recent incident she finally told me about was a keg party where she took on several members of the basketball team and, apparently, wore them out. I decided that she would be fun, and told her to go to sleep for the moment. Then I began to work with Melanie.

It became quickly apparent that she had not been active sexually, not recently, not ever. After some careful questioning, she related that she had not wanted to be with anyone because all people ever did was look at her breasts. She was mad about the idea that people only noticed her because of her lush figure, but when I asked her why, if that was the case, did she always play on the size of her tits to get attention? She said something about not knowing any other way.

But I had thought of something.

I knew that she was a member of the National Honor Society and had a high GPA, but she never called attention to that. I told her that she should never show herself to be less intelligent than she was. She should never be obnoxious about being very bright, but that she should never NEVER pretend to be stupid when she manifestly was not. I also told her that not all guys wanted to be around her because of the size of her boobs. I said that some guys were interested mostly because she acted dumb, and they thought they had a shot. And then I told her that it was always ok to trust me, and then I put her back deeper to sleep.

I told Kendra that she would be very attracted to me, but also very attracted to Melanie. She would want us both, and if she really wanted to do it, she should try to figure out a way for that to happen.

I woke her up and told her that she fell asleep. She was surprised at that, but seemed to accept the idea. She asked about Melanie, who lay there on my couch with her breasts jutting up high through her light sweater. Kendra came over and sat by me, asking me a lot of questions about hypnotism and putting her hands on me at every opportunity. She found a way to get even closer, practically on my lap, and then I found myself kissing her before I knew it myself, and I'd been watching. We kissed for a bit, getting more and more heated, and then she tossed her shirt off onto the floor.

The fact was that she was almost flat-chested. She had tiny brown nipples, tightly crinkled, and was lean and tight. I licked them, and she came absolutely unglued, thrusting her hips across my hardening crotch insistently. Then she stood and got naked, watching me and Melanie.

"Does she know what we're doing?"

I grinned. "Yes and no. She's aware of us because she has to be. I may need to give her suggestions, so she knows what's going on, but she isn't aware of it in any way she'll remember."

"So….what would happen if.."

"Yes?"

She was looking at Melanie's tits. "If I felt her up? You know, checked her out a little."

"Why would you want to do that?"

Kendra looked a bit uncomfortable, but excited. "I just want to see what she looks like. I want to see if those are real." She cupped her own chest. "Call it jealousy, but I want to look."

She walked over and started to unbutton Melanie's sweater. "Will she wake up?"

"Not if I tell her not to." I did, and Kendra went to work. After a few minutes, Melanie was completely bared to us, lying on her clothes for the most part. Kendra just stood there, staring.

I put her back under. Then I told Melanie that it was ok for her body to react to sensation, that there was nothing to worry about, and that it was just a dream. More for Kendra's sake than anything, though, I told Melanie that if she though she didn't want to do anything sexual, she should just say no out loud, and the action would stop. Then I told Kendra to finish stripping when I woke her up, and that it was ok to play with Melanie. I woke Kendra up, and she peeled her clothes off and walked over to Melanie. She looked at me, seemingly for permission, then knelt and touched Melanie's tits. She caressed them for quite some time, and then felt all over her bared body. Kendra got up between Melanie's legs, looking at her pussy and thighs. All of a sudden, her head dipped and she began to munch on hair pie.

Kendra started slowly, licking all around Melanie's bush, then began licking and fingering her pussy in earnest. While she was licking and fingering, Kendra's own cunt was waving about in the air staring at me. It was getting wetter by the minute, so I thought 'why not' and went for it. I opened my pants and pulled out my stiffening dick. I played around the opening for a moment, getting it wet, and then plunged to the balls. Kendra whimpered, then grunted and began to push back against it. I started a nice, leisurely pace, and then picked it up as Kendra grew rapidly more frantic.

Melanie, too, was getting involved. She was almost mewing, rotating her hips and clutching at her tits. Kendra was moving her mouth faster and faster against Melanie's cunt, and it became obvious that she was trying to get Melanie to cum at the same time. It wasn't going to happen. I reached around and pulled on Kendra's tight little nipples and felt her pussy clench like a fist. I was surprised, and found myself cumming sharply and harder than I expected. When she felt me fire off, Kendra made an odd sort of groan/shriek and started to spasmodically hump against me, and then freeze in place, whimpering. Melanie, momentarily forgotten, writhed under Kendra's mouth. Coming to her senses, Kendra finished her off, Melanie shoving her wet pussy up onto her face. She made little sound, and soon was still again. I got my clothing back together while Kendra got dressed, and then we put Melanie's clothing back together. I triggered Kendra, told her to forget the impromptu orgy had happened, and then I woke them both up.

Kendra had to leave right away, and Melanie said she wanted to stay, that she had some questions. Kendra left, and I got us some soft drinks and we sat to talk.

Melanie had a little smile on her face during our conversation. Finally, I couldn't help myself; I asked her why. She grinned and told me that she hadn't been under hypnosis!

She had liked what I said to her. She thought that was very nice, and that she would take my advice to heart and stop trying to be something she was not. She had been about to tell me she was awake when she wondered what I was going to do with Kendra. She waited. And she was more than happy she did. I just sat there, wondering what new horror was going to come to pass. But it wasn't so horrible.

Melanie stood up and said she needed to get a shower. I asked if she needed to have me drive her home, and she said no, then walked off to my bathroom, then stopped and turned. She crooked a finger at me, I followed her in, and found her sitting on my bed, taking off her sweater. "I figure I lost my virginity with women today, so I think I ought to even things up. You want to?" She said this last with her sweater open and her tits jutting out at me. While she waited for an answer, she pulled her bra down, then spun it around and unhooked it.

Frankly, her boobs looked even more impressive with her sitting up than they did with her lying down. I went over to her and we kissed for quite some time. I was as gentle with her as I knew how to be, and we went very slowly. Shortly thereafter, she was naked and I was searching her body for nerve endings with my tongue. She seemed very shy, not at all sure of what she was doing, and so I was very careful to make sure she and I were on the same page as to events. I would caress her in a particular way, and look her in the eyes to check how she was handling it. As she got hotter and hotter, she became less and less inclined to hold back, and by the time she was really ready for action, she had climbed on my groin and busily worked to insert my cock into her pussy. She got the tip inserted, then began to rock a bit back and forth.