High School: Zero to Hero Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." I said wondering how much naughtier she could get.

"Do you want to hear my naughtiest memory from this summer?" She asked as she began to pick up the pace of her fingers.

"I do. Tell me your naughtiest memory from this summer," I said coaxing it out of her.

"I had a threesome." My cock jumped. "I was getting fucked from behind by the camp lifeguard. I was fantasizing it was you."

"That is naughty," I said as I fidgeted in my seat. Being patient wasn't easy.

"While I was getting fucked from behind I was eating a girl's pussy," I wasn't going to last long. I couldn't believe that Jenn was telling me this. "Do you think that's naughty?"

"That's very naughty," I said trying to maintain my composure.

"Do you want to know the naughtiest part?" I just nodded. "You know whose pussy I was eating."

'Holy shit!' I thought to myself. 'Two girls I knew were in a threesome together over the summer?' Here I thought I had a sexually educational and liberating summer.

"Are you going to tell me?" I asked. She shook her head no. I groaned in disappointment.

"I love having a hard dick in me," she said furiously fingering her pussy. "And I love eating pussy." I could smell the musky odor of her arousal. I could also hear the wetness of her pussy as her fingers slid in and out from between her pussy lips. "I love it when a girl eats my pussy too." I could barely control my urges at that moment. "Oh God, I'm cumming," she moaned. "If feels so good." Her hand was rocketing her fingers in and our of her pussy. "Tell me I'm a naughty girl."

"You are a naughty, naughty girl, Jenn," I scolded her. "You are a naughty girl for not wearing panties," I continued. "You are a naughty girl for fingering yourself in front of me. And you are very, very naughty for having a threesome this summer." The dirty talk did its job, and she climaxed.

Just as she finished, we heard a car door slam outside.

"Shit!" Jenn screamed. "Mom's home early."

"Oh shit!" I echoed. Jenn jumped out of bed, threw her dress back on, gave her room a quick spray of air freshener and the two of us took off down the hall for the bonus room over the garage.

"Jenn!" We heard her mom scream from downstairs.

"Upstairs watching TV with Steve." Jenn yelled back.

"Oh, okay. I didn't recognize the car in the driveway." There was a pause. "Hi Steve."

"Hello Mrs. Beecher," I yelled back.

We waited a few seconds before we figured we were safe, and then we both started laughing.

"That was close," I said.

"Yeah, but it was fun," Jenn said as she slid over to me.

"You are insatiable," I said as she leaned up to kiss me.

"You have no idea," Jenn whispered to me. "I finger myself ever night when I go to bed and every morning when I wake up. I sometimes finger myself in the shower." She kissed me again. "And sometimes I finger myself while online or on the phone."

"You are a naughty girl," I whispered back.

Just as we were about to get into it a little more, we heard Jenn's mom coming up the stairs. We slid apart and acted like we were just talking.

"Not interrupting anything am I?" Her mom asked after she knocked on the door to the bonus room.

"Not at all mom," Jenn said with an innocent smile. "We were just talking about our first day of school and getting caught up on our summers." As I watched Jenn talk I noticed her dress was on inside out. My eyes must have bugged out because Jenn noticed my reaction and gave me an inquisitive look.

"Well, I am not staying long," Her mom said. "I just had to stop by for my coupons. I will be at the grocery store for about an hour." She paused, looked at me and gave me a knowing look. "You're more than welcome to stay for dinner Steve."

"Thank you Mrs. Beecher. I will call my mom and let her know," I smiled knowing that she knew what was really going on, even if Jenn hadn't caught on yet.

Jenn's mom excused herself, and once she was gone Jenn asked me what was up.

I started laughing. "Your dress is on inside out," I said pointing at the front of her dress.

"Oh my God!" Jenn screamed in embarrassment.

"It's okay," I said.

"How?" She was still panicking. "Do you think she noticed?"

"Oh, she noticed," I laughed again, "and I think she's okay with it."

"How do you know?" She asked, slightly panicked.

"She said she would be at the store for an hour," I explained with a smile.

"So?" She was still confused.

"So," I tried to spell it out for her, "You're here with your dress inside out. Your room reeks of sex and air freshener. Your mom isn't an idiot. She said she would be gone for an hour to give us some more time together."

Then it dawned on her. "Back to my room! My dad won't be home till late tonight. He always plays poker with his work buddies during happy hour and stays at the bar through dinner." She vaulted herself over the back of the couch and ran for her room. In mid stride she pealed her dress back off. I ran behind her and on the way had a wicked idea.

"You like being naughty don't you?" I asked. She nodded. I walked over to her computer, shook the mouse to wake it up. I clicked on her webcam software and hit 'record.' I aimed the camera at her bed and then zoomed in so the bed took up the whole screen.

"Why don't you remind me how naughty you can be," I said still off screen. She started to play with herself. Licked her fingers to get them wet and started to finger herself while facing the camera. "How do you want to get fucked?" I asked.

"I want you to fuck me like the naughty girl I am," she said as she rubbed her hands over her breasts. "I want you to use me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me rough."

I figured time was of the essence, so I decided to forego some of the patience Ashley emphasized. Right now wasn't the time to be a slow seductive lover. Right now was about fucking like the two horny teenagers we were.

I pushed my pants down, stepped out of them, took my dick in my hand and gave it a few pumps. It felt good to finally get it out from inside my pants and boxers. "On your hands and knees naughty girl," I commanded. "Show me that naughty ass of yours." Once she was in position I gave her ass a playful slap. She moaned and looked back over her shoulder at me. I knelt down behind her and guided my stiff dick towards her pussy. "Are you ready to get fucked you naughty girl?"

"Fuck me, Steve," she growled.

Once I was lined up, I placed my hands on her hips and slid in. Her pussy was tight, wet, and hot. She was more than ready for a good fucking. Ashley had taught me the difference between fucking, sex, and making love. We practiced each version, and now was the time for me to shine at fucking.

"Oh, god, that feels good," Jenn moaned. "You're so much bigger than the lifeguard at camp. I wish you had been fucking me during the threesome." That got my blood boiling. I wasn't jealous she had sex with someone else; I wasn't jealous I didn't have a threesome; I was just happy to be fucking her right now. "I'm on the pill by the way," she cooed. "So fill me up when the time comes." Game on.

I started to fuck her with every ounce of strength I had. If she wanted to get used, I was going to use her. If she wanted to be treated like a naughty piece of girl meat, then that was how I was going to treat her. Once I had a good rhythm going, I reached up and grabbed a fist full of hair. She groaned in a mix of pleasure and pain. "You like that don't you?" I asked rhetorically. "You like being used like a naughty little slut don't you?" She moaned. "You're no longer my friend with benefits." I said taking things to the next level. "You're my slut. You're my naughty school girl slut." She moaned. "Say it. Tell me what you are."

"I'm your slut," she said as I pounded her with my dick.

"Look at the camera and say it," I commanded.

"I'm your slut," she said this time facing the camera. "I am your fucking slut, Steve. You're naughty school girl slut. My pussy is yours to fuck." She moaned. "Oh, God, fuck me," she said as I pulled back on her hair.

"Cum for me slut," I grunted. "Cum all over my dick. Make it wet with your girl cum." She moaned again and I could feel her pussy starting to tighten around my dick. "That's it slut. Cum for me!" I grunted.

"Oh yes!" She screamed. I could feel her body tighten under me. Jenn shook and moaned under me. I never slowed my pounding as she climaxed.

"I'm close," I called out. "Is my cum slut ready?"

"Uh huh," she tried to say.

"Beg for it," I commanded her.

"Give me your cum," she cried out. "Cum deep in my naughty teen pussy," she continued.

I grunted as I felt my balls constrict and prepare to blow. "Here I cum," I called out. For emphasis, I pulled back on her hair and drove my hips forward extra hard with a grunt. My dick pumped my load deep in her pussy.

"Oh yeah," she cried. "I can feel you cumming in my pussy," she let out a guttural moan. "I can feel your cock throbbing inside me." Her body writhed beneath me and I felt the spasms of pleasure pulsing through her.

Once I finished, I collapsed on the bed next to her. "Go show the camera what's leaking out of your pussy."

"This is Steve's cum," she said to the camera as she walked up. She then took two fingers and scooped up a dollop of our mixed fluids. She played with it in front of the camera for a little while before finally licking her fingers clean. "He tastes so good." She then blew the camera a kiss and turned it off.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever done," she said when she turned back to me.

"Hotter than the threesome?" I asked with a chuckle.

"That was hot too, but fucking on camera was way hotter," she giggled. "The way you took me was perfect. I'm going to like being your friend with benefits. This is so much better than ice cream too." She then scooped up another dollop of cum and brought it to her mouth.

"Well, we better clean up," I said looking over at the clock. "By my guess, we have about ten minutes before your mom comes back."

I made the bed while Jenn went to the bathroom to clean herself up. Once she was back I did the same. While we got dressed Jenn decided to throw on a pair of sweatpants and a tank top. I skipped putting my boxers on and instead tossed them to Jenn. "Here, you can keep these."

"I thought girls were the ones that were supposed to give their panties to a guy as a trophy," she said catching them in her hand.

"Well, seeing as you don't wear panties, I figure fair is fair," I chuckled. "Hell, maybe I will like not wearing any underwear either." Truth be told, I loved it when, at Ashley's encouragement, I switched from briefs to boxers. I found the switch to be liberating. Maybe going with out any underwear will be even more refreshing.

At 5:00, a full hour after she said she would be going to the store, Jenn's mom pulled up out front. I went to help her bring in the groceries while Jenn started to put them away.

"Thank you so much, Steve," Jenn's mom said. "You are a true gentleman." She shot me a knowing smile, and I tried to politely ignore the underlying knowledge she had.

"Thank you for the compliment." I replied. "And thank you very much for inviting me to stay for dinner. I have always loved your cooking."

"You hear that Jenn," she called out to Jenn as we brought the last bags into the kitchen. "Someone here appreciates my cooking."

"Well, I guess we'll just have to have him over more often then," Jenn retorted and then stuck her tongue out at me.

Jenn was an only child. Her mom had some complications during delivery and due to a botched C-section she was not able to have any more children. Having grown up alongside Jenn, I had become a surrogate son and always looked at Jenn's parents as the closet thing to second parents as I could have. Which surprised me that despite how close we were, I had no idea what a nymphomaniac Jenn had become. I laughed to my self at the thought of spending more time over at Jenn's house this year.

"Okay you two," her mom said getting our attention. "Here's the deal." Jenn froze with that deer in headlights look fearing the worst; I felt like the sky would fall in ten seconds. "You're both adults now. I am sorry for interrupting earlier. I know I came home unexpected." Jenn audibly gasped. "No, it's okay," she tried to reassure the two of us. "I am not telling you to stop. I am the one apologizing. Jenn knows I usually don't come home till between 4:30 and 5:00," she continued to explain. "So, I will do my best to warn you ahead of time and give you a heads up if dad or I will be home early. Also, if you guys want some extra time just shoot me a text, and I can run some errands before coming home." She smiled at each of us.

"Thank you, Mrs. Beecher," I said in a confident tone looking her square in the eyes. "Let me also add that you are looking quite radiant today." This caused her to blush. Another thing Ashley taught me to complement a woman, any woman, every woman, regardless of age. 'Being suave is about confidence and consistency,' I could hear Ashley saying in my head.

"You're the best mom." Jenn said as she walked up and hugged her mom.

"Also, just so you know, Friday night your dad and I have a dinner thing and will be gone all night. Maybe I can convince him to stay in a hotel that night and give you guys run of the house. It's been a while since the two of us have..." Jenn cut her mother off.

"Eww, mom," Jenn said. "We don't need details."

"I am very happy for you," I said to Jenn's mom. "You are a beautiful woman and deserve some romantic time with your husband. I have always though you two made a perfect couple."

"Well, aren't you just a little smooth talker now," Jenn's mom said as she placed her hand on my shoulder and ran a finger down my bare arm. She then turned to Jenn. "You be nice to this young man dear. Take good care of him," she then winked at me.

"I plan to mom," Jenn said with a smile. "He's a good friend," she then looked at me and mouthed, "with benefits."

Dinner was pleasant, and I filled Jenn's mom in on my summer, at least the parts I felt were appropriate to share, and explained my expectation for the coming year. I also talked about what Summer had told me about coach's thoughts on me being captain for the swim team this year.

After dinner, Jenn walked me out and we shared a soul searing kiss in her driveway.

Not a bad way to start off my senior year.

12