High School: Zero to Hero Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good luck today Steve," she said before putting the earbuds to her iPod in. Nicole then waved and took off running across campus. Every muscle in her legs and ass was visible through the tight spandex.

'Yeah,' I said to myself as I watched her disappear around a building, 'I am going to like it here in the fall.'

As I turned to walk into the pool building I saw a friend from a rival school walking my way. "Who was that?" He asked.

"Oh, her?" I said motioning a thumb over my shoulder, "That was Nicole, she's a sophomore."

"At your school?" He asked.

I just laughed. "No, here at State. She's on the swim team. I stayed over at the team house last night with my cousin and got to meet most of the college team."

He gave me a fist-bump and told me I was a lucky some of a bitch.

'If only you knew buddy,' I said to myself, 'If only you knew the half of it.'

+++

The time had come. The first three heats had come and gone and now it was now my turn. As I stood behind the starting block adjusting my goggles and tying my suit just a little bit tighter I saw Summer and my coach at the end of my lane.

'You and the clock,' I could see her say as she pointed to me then to her stopwatch, 'Just you and the clock.' I nodded and took a step up on the block when the official called for our heat to get ready.

I took a long deep breath. I found my center and I told myself it was just me and the clock. I had come this far and I had everything to be proud about and no matter how I finished today in the rankings as long as I swam my best time it would be a good day.

"On your mark!" I heard the official call.

I bent down and placed my fingertips on the edge of the block. One mistake a lot of swimmers make is that they grip the block tightly and hold themselves down. That just wastes time and energy. It is also hard to hold yourself still.

With baited anticipation I pushed my rear foot into the sandpaper like surface. The toes on my front foot cracked as I curled them down around the front edge. I took another deep breath.

I saw the flash and like a rocket I took off. I snapped my arms out in front of me, tucked my heat, and stretched out my body.

The water was cold. Freezing almost. 'Cold is fast,' I thought to myself.

I popped out of the water and swung my arms around. 'One. Two. Breath.' I counted to myself. 'One. Two. Breath.' I then looked and saw all eight of us were neck in neck. 'One. Two. Breath. Last breath then turn.' I said to myself. When I hit the wall I saw Summer and my coach yelling at me at the top of their lungs. I couldn't hear them over the roar of the crowd but I knew I had to step it up a notch.

I kicked underwater with my arms stretched out in front of me pinning my head between my elbows. I popped up out of the water and began counting. 'One. Two. Breath. One. Two. Breath. One. Two. Last breath. Turn.' I flipped back and shot away from the wall. On the next lap I could tell I had a slight lead. 'Just you and the clock,' I told myself as I powered through each stroke. 'One. Two. Breath. Turn.'

When I hit the wall I saw Summer bright faced cheering me on. "Go you bastard, go!" I could see her say as I pushed off.

'All or nothing,' I said to myself, 'Home stretch.'

'One. Two. Three. Four. Breath!' I yelled to myself. 'Push through the pain!' I kept saying. 'One. Two. Three. No last breath. Push home. Five. Six.' I then pushed with everything I had and exploded into the wall.

I sank in the water catching my breath for a second. I exchanged congratulatory remarks with the competitors on either side of me. I then threw my limp body up and out into the air.

My muscles didn't want to cooperate. "You okay man?" I heard a familiar male voice ask. It was the same guy from last night at the swim team house I talked to but his name escaped me.

"I'll be fine," I said, "I just need to catch my breath." I then started my breathing exercises and I was soon getting myself back under control. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a flash and then felt a thud as someone ran into me.

"OH MY GOD!" She screamed jumping up and down. I finally got a look at her and realized it was Summer.

"What?" I asked. "How was my time?"

"What? You don't know?" She asked me. I just shook her head. "Well, first of all you dropped a 51.94 for your time. Over a full second off your Champ's time." I nodded and mumbled something about being happy about it. "But the best part is you took sixth overall." My head shot up. "Sixth," she said again. "Now, get going. They are giving out the medals."

I had my second wind. I took off down the deck after Summer. They announced the girls first and Summer took fifth in the girls 100M Fly overall. They announced the guys and I took my spot on the number six step. I looked out into the crowd and spotted my mom, Mike, Sarah, Ashley, Jenn, and Ben all sitting together. I pointed at them and held up the medal then blew my mom a kiss.

"I guess I can say I am finally better than you for once," Summer said holding her medal up to mine.

"Oh, I don't think so," I said.

"Fifth," she replied holding up five fingers.

"No. No. No. Let's settle this in the pool," I tried to say. She just held up five fingers. "Fifth."

We were soon ushered off the deck to make room for the next event swimmers. Out in the lobby Summer and I were greeted by a flood of friends, family, and teammates. There were hugs and kisses all around and about twenty minutes of photos.

"Come on mom," I said, "It's just sixth place."

"Hey, a medal is a medal," Mike quipped before taking a photo with my camera.

The celebration died down and I started looking around to see if something was wrong. I then spotted coach MacGuinness from the State swim team walking my way.

"Congratulations son," he said in that stern, yet affirming, grandfatherly tone. "The spot on the team and the scholarship are yours for the fall." He then shook my hand placing his other hand on top of mine and then turned to Summer. "Same with you Miss Swan," he then gave her a wink as her jaw dropped, "I look forward to having you both on my team next season." Then, just as quickly as he walked up to us, he walked away. I thanked him again but he just waved his hand in the air and kept walking.

"Holy shit," Summer said, "Coach MacGuiness knows my name." She patted her hand on her chest as if she was in shock.

"Forget about your name. He offered you a full ride swimming scholarship," I said.

"He what?" She turned to me in disbelief.

"What did you think he meant?" I said with a laugh. "He told me that the spot on the team and the scholarship was mine," I said emphasizing the words and and scholarship. "Then he said 'you too.'"

"Wait. I have a full ride scholarship to State in the fall?" She said still not believing me.

"Do I need to spell it out for you?" I asked. "Yes. Coach MacGuiness just said you have a full ride scholarship to State in the fall." She then collapsed on the ground and started sobbing tears of joy. Jenn and Sarah quickly dropped to her side and all three started talking about State in the fall and how much fun it was going to be.

"Hey bro," I heard Ben say trying to get my attention. "I'm up. Then we have the relay."

I cheered Ben to a 12th place finish and we went on to finish lucky number 13th with our relay with a time slightly worse then our times from Champs. Somethings were a product of the heat of the moment I guess. It was a great day and I could not be any more content with myself than bettering my best time and taking home a medal for my favorite event.

+++

After a long dinner at a local restaurant with the rest of my teammates, Sarah and Jenn expressed their frustration with having to go home. Ashley had agreed to drive Summer and I home on Sunday so we could have the night to connect with the college team since it was official that we were part of it.

Without the parents around Ashley assured Jenn that we would have one hell of an orgy if she could get her parents out of the house for the day tomorrow. Jenn promised that she would and Sarah and her exchanged knowing glances as they walked to the car.

Once we waved good bye Ashley motioned for Summer and I to start walking.

"Wait up!" I heard a female voice cry from behind us. We all turned to see Beth running up behind us.

"Hey stranger," I said as she joined the group. "Beth, this is Summer." I motioned between the girls. "Summer, this is Beth, Ashley's roommate." I then motioned back the other way.

"Summer Swan?" Beth asked after she hugged Summer. Summer nodded. "Oh. Coach just gave us the good news you're on the team for next year." Summer smiled and said she was excited for the opportunity.

When we got back to the house we found it strangely quiet when we approached it.

"I guess everyone is out partying," I said. Beth and Ashley just looked at each other.

When then opened the door it was pitch black with not a single light on. It was then that I knew something was up and went on the defensive.

"CONGRATS!" Everyone yelled as the lights came on. A banner saying 'WELCOME TO THE TEAM.' Hung over the stairs.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"We're starting a new tradition and you guys are the first ones," Ashley said. "We usually pick two swimmers from the state meet and offer them spots on the team. Just like coach did with you guys. Well, we decided to open it up to district swimmers now too since they are going to be held here from now on. So four freshmen, two from districts and two from states, will be offered a chance to join the team the weekend of the meet."

"Then it's time to party!" Beth said as she handed Summer and I a drink. "Oh, don't worry, it's just Gatorade. We don't party that hard." We both laughed.

The party went till about 2am when things finally started to die down. I got to meet so many people names and faces were all starting to blur. Nicole and I did get a little friendly and flirty for a while before she disappeared.

"Come on you two," Ashley said in a sarcastic mom tone, "time for bed."

Once upstairs Beth locked the door and the four of us kind of looked at each other. Summer, Ashley and I had already been lovers. I had watched Beth and Ashley last night. However Beth was a new entity to Summer.

Sensing a little bit of tension, Beth walked up to Summer and kissed her on the lips. "Oh god I have wanted to do that since Ashley pointed you out this morning." That was enough to remove the tension.

We then started swapping back and forth kissing, hugging, touching, and peeling clothes off each other. Hands were everywhere. Sometimes both hands from one person were on a different person, sometimes each hand found its way to a different person. At some point we ended up on the small single sized bed Ashley and Beth slept on last night.

"I think we need a bigger bed," Beth said to Ashley between kisses.

"Or we need to pair up and use the other bed," I said being the rational one.

That seemed to work. Beth latched onto Summer and pulled her nude teenage body down into a fury of passionate love making. Ashley and I took the hint and moved over to the other bed.

"I've missed you lover," I whispered.

"I've missed you too," she whispered back. "Make love to me," she continued, "make love to me like you haven't seen me in years."

I did just that. I made love to her body with my mouth and my hands. I covered ever inch of skin and ran my hands through the long strands of her hair. The intimacy we shared, the love we shared, wasn't about sex it was about being connected.

When we finally did join with each other it only took a few minutes to finally orgasm. It had been so long since my dick had been in a pussy I was ready mentally. The foreplay had worked each of us right to the edge. It also didn't hurt that Ashley's pussy was so familiar and I missed the way we fit together. After we climaxed we spooned together and watched Beth and Summer exploring each other's bodies the way new lovers do. Once they too experienced their climaxes I was ready for another go.

Ashley and Beth exchanged a look and switched beds. "Time to fuck me proper you stud," Beth said as she pounced me.

"Have you ever been fucked with a strap-on?" Ashley asked Summer in a sultry sexy tone. She just shook her head no. Ashley then walked over to the closet and pulled out a black leather harness with an eight-inch rubber phallus sticking out from the front.

Seeing as I was now distracted, Beth attempted to regain my attention by sliding down my body and inhaling my dick and grinding her nose into my pelvic bone. I snapped my head back and forth between her and the scene unfolding between Ashley and Summer. Still not happy without my full attention, Beth reached up and slid a finger into my ass.

I will admit it was a new sensation. I had read about anal stimulation for guys but never really did anything more than what happened when I washed my ass in the shower. Feeling someone else's finger back there was a completely different feeling and very arousing. Beth succeeded in gaining my full attention.

After taking me into her throat a few more time, she withdrew her finger and then climbed up my body. "I'm surprised," she said, "most boys get weirded out the first time I do that."

"Maybe I am not a boy," I said sarcastically, "Maybe I am a man and can take a little ass play."

"Oh really?" She asked sitting back on my lap. "Maybe I'll have Ashley fuck you in the ass with that strap on when she's done with your little friend."

I thought about it and, honestly, it really turned me on. The thought of Ashley hovering behind me and taking my anal cherry actually turned me on. I then thought about being buried in a girl's ass while Ashley fucked me and that was more than enough for me to get excited. "I don't think I am ready for that just yet, but maybe we can work up to it," I said before Ashley caught my attention.

"On your knees bitch," she said to Summer. "Now suck my cock and get it nice and wet." Summer looked up unsure if Ashley was serious or not. "Did I stutter slut? Suck. My. Cock." Summer then did as she was ordered. I could see a level of discomfort on her face as she took the dry rubber dildo in her mouth, but soon she started to let go and let herself get lost in the moment. Soon she was bobbing up and down, as Ashley talked dirty to her.

Beth grabbed my chin and turned my head back to her. "Hey, you have a perfectly good pussy here that needs a fucking."

"I apologize," I said. I then did my best to focus on Beth's needs. She was right, I was ignoring her and not being a good lover. I picked her up and held her above my dick. She squirmed and flexed her muscles trying to suck my dick up into her pussy. It was quite funny to watch actually. I slowly lowered her body down. My muscles were too fatigued from my races earlier in the day to hold her up like that much longer.

Beth let out a deep moan when I was fully inside her. "Now fuck me," she ordered. "No holding back."

I leaned back on the bed. Pulled her up just far enough so I could suck one of her nipples into my mouth and began thrusting with my hips as hard and as fast as I could. I didn't go easy on her nipples either. I sucked each one of them hard then kept alternating back and forth biting, pulling, sucking, and flicking. I grabbed her nipple ring with my teeth and pulled. She screamed in a mix of pleasure and pain. Between the stimulus at both ends and the overall sexual atmosphere in the room she was quick to cum not one, but twice in a row. I had a little bit longer to go since I had just fucked Ashley, but it wouldn't be long.

I did sneak a glance over to see Summer on her hands and knees on the floor with Ashley fucking her doggy style. Ashley had one hand wrapped in a fist full of Summer's hair and was using her other hand to smack Summer on the ass. I never knew Summer to express any interest in being treated so rough, but maybe Ashley knew something I didn't.

I turned my attention back to Beth and reached up to grab both breasts with my hands. I then braced my feet as best I could against the frame of the bed and just pounded into Beth letting gravity pull her hips back down to me. I was surely to have a pair of bruises from where our pelvic bones were colliding, the one downside to not having much body fat I guess, but I knew it was worth it.

She let out a shriek. I then moaned I was about to cum and she begged for it. She mumbled incoherently about my cum, wanting to feel it, needing it. I really couldn't make sense of it in terms of a full sentence, but the key words were there that I got the idea. Rather than bury myself and let myself cum I just released and kept pounding away. My dick got very slippery and eventually slipped out. We were so wet from sweat and bodily fluids that I couldn't reposition myself on my own. Beth didn't care.

"Oh god that was great," she said as she slipped down between my legs. "I love tasting myself on a man's cock." She said before inhaling me once again. I was so sensitive, I couldn't take it. I pulled her head away from my crotch and begged her to stop.

A few minutes later Summer let out a muffled cry as she screamed with her face buried in a pillow. The four of us looked at each other. Summer had a smug look of satisfaction and a look that said she was proud of what she just experienced. Ashley was smug that she had just fucked a girl and lay back with the phallus pointing straight up in the air. Beth collapsed to the floor panting and looked like the cat that caught the canary. Me, well, I was just pleased to be in the same room as three beautiful naked women.

"I need a shower," Beth said.

"Sounds like a great idea," Ashley echoed.

The girls grabbed their robes and told Summer she was more than welcome to join them. She got up and Beth handed her a spare robe.

"You can go use the downstairs bathroom," Ashley said, "us girls are going to go clean each other off."

I threw on a pair of boxers and grabbed my towel and headed downstairs to use one of the guy's showers. All I could think about was what tomorrow would bring when I saw Jenn and Sarah again.

To be continued...

12