Higher Education Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm thinking you'll find out soon enough."

Jake smiled and his cock bounced up and down.

I started unbuttoning my shirt.

"So you liked what you saw when I had my shirt off?"

"Yes, yes I did." Jake answered as he stared wide eyed at me taking off my shirt.

"Well now you can get a closer look," I said as I removed my shirt and tossed it to my bed. "Do you want my pants off?"

"Yes, please," Jake said in a begging whine.

"Well then come take them off for me."

Jake stepped closer and reached out and undid the snap on my jeans and with a shaking hand unzipped them. He gently pulled them down until he was knelling in front of me, his face at my groin. I lifted my right foot and he slipped the pant leg off. I lifted my left foot and he slipped my jeans off completely. He stayed kneeling in front of me waiting for me to say something, all the while staring deeply at the bulge in my shorts.

"So how long do you think it is?"

"Oh, however long it is it looks perfect through your shorts." He moaned.

"So since you like licking my underwear, you should start licking this pair while I am wearing them."

"Yes Toby." He answered and leaned in; I felt his tongue lick me through my underwear. I watched as he licked up and down my cock through my underwear. I spread my legs a little and he licked down and over my balls and then back up to my cock.

"Do you like the taste of this pair?" I asked him.

"Very much so Toby," he looked up and answered. "They taste better because you're still wearing them."

"So how long do you think it is?" I asked. "Measure it with your tongue."

Jake put his tongue on the base of my cock through my underwear and licked it up to the tip, and then back down. He did this a couple of times and then looked up at me.

"Well it's a little bigger than mine," He said. "I'd say about six and a half inches."

"That's a great guess," I laughed. "Pretty much spot on, your tongue is a good measuring tool."

"Thanks," Jake replied and went back to licking my cock through my underwear. As he licked I slipped my thumbs under the waistband of my underwear and pulled them out and down in the front, releasing my hard cock. It bounced a couple of times before coming to a rest jutting straight out and pointing at Jake's face. He looked up at me as he licked the tip of my cock. I smiled down at him and he sucked my hard cock into his mouth and began sucking. I pulled my underwear down off my ass and he reached up and pulled them down to my ankles and I stepped out of them all the while he kept sucking on my cock and looking up at me. I grabbed his hair and held his head in my hands and began to thrust my hips. I was fucking his mouth with my cock. He was caressing my legs and soon was gripping my ass in his hands as I fucked his mouth. I felt I was on the verge of cumming so I pulled back, freeing my hard cock from his sucking mouth. He looked up at me and smiled and licked his lips.

"Not so fast my little cock sucker." I laughed, as did he.

"Stand up." I told him. When he stood up I eyed his body up and down. I walked around him and touched his tight small ass. It was smooth and felt of silk. I ran my hands around to his stomach and up his chest and down his sides, all the way down his legs and back up to his ass. I walked in front of him and looked over his nakedness. I reached out and closed my hand around his cock and stroke it a couple of times. "Feels nice, it seems to fit perfectly in my hand." He laughed.

"I wish it was a little bigger, like yours." He said as I stroked his hard little cock.

"No, this is a nice size," I said. "And I ain't that much bigger." I let go of his cock and stepped closer so that our cocks were touching side by side. The tip of my cock was touching his belly just above his cock and his was about an inch shy of touching me. I stepped back and saw my cock had left a little wet spot of my pre cum on his tummy. I reached down and wiped it up with my finger. He reached out and grabbed my hand and lifted it to his mouth and licked it off,

"Tasty." He laughed.

"I've never done this," I said as I knelt down in front of him. "So let me know if I am doing it wrong." With that I opened my mouth and took his hard cock between my lips and sucked on the head. I worked my way down the shaft until his entire cock was in my mouth. I did what I saw him doing, sliding my lips up and down the shaft of his hard cock. When it was fully in my mouth I bit down gently at the base of his cock. I pulled back and let his cock fall out of my mouth. I stood back up, our cocks were touching again. "How'd I do?"

"Just like a pro." He laughed as he reached down and gripped both of our hard cocks in his hand and began to stroke us both at the same time. The feel of his hand stroking my cock, at the same time my cock was rubbing against his was wonderful.

"I don't think this is much of a punishment for you, is it?" I asked.

"No not really." He answered.

"Maybe we can postpone your punishment to another time?"

"Okay, if you want to." He smiled.

I led us over to his bed, his hand still stroking both of our cocks. I lay down and he lay opposite of me, we started sucking each others hard cocks. I had never sucked a guy off before, but was really enjoying this. I wondered what it was going to feel like when he came, but I sucked harder and faster. I felt his cock tighten in my mouth and throb, I saw his balls pull up into his groin and I knew I was about to taste my first load of cum. Jake shuddered and sucked me harder as his cock exploded his cum into my mouth. Surprisingly, I sucked his cock harder and swallowed his cum as it squirted out of his cock. As soon as he stopped cumming, I felt myself about to shot. I was still sucking on his empty cock when I shot my load into his mouth. My cock throbbed and pumped my cum into his mouth and he sucked me in deep and sucked harder on my cock until my orgasm stopped. We both let each others cock fall out of our mouths and just lay there for a few minutes. He was caressing my thighs and balls and I was rubbing his cock.

"Wow, that was amazing." I sighed.

"Oh my yes." Jake whispered. "I can't wait to be punished later."

"Yeah, I think I will really enjoy that."

"I wonder," Jake said as he looked over to the middle bed. "What our room mate looks like?"

"Yeah, and what's he into?" I laughed. I got up from Jake's bed, he grabbed my leg and lifted his head and licked the tip of my cock.

"Shall we hit the shower?" he asked.

"Sure." I replied as I grabbed his hand and lifted him from the bed. I slapped his ass as we walked to the bathroom.

We both laughed.

(Coming soon Chapters 3 & 4.)

12