Higher Education Ch. 08-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah." Brody blushed.

"What about you Jake?" I asked, kicking him softly under the table.

"Nope not a damn thing planned here."

"Excellent," I smiled. "I think I might need your help tomorrow."

"What do you have planned?" Jake asked.

"You'll find out in a little over an hour." I replied. "Are we all finished here?"

"Yup." They both answered.

I got up and paid the check and left a nice tip. We walked back to the car and Brody asked.

"Where to now?"

"Let's go to a store and get some supplies."

"Supplies?" Jake asked.

"For the old building." I replied.

"Oh yeah, those supplies."

Brody drove us to a nearby Wal-Mart and we spent about a half hour picking out what we thought we could use. After paying, Brody drove us back to the dorm and I ran in and grabbed my cameras and we headed back to the house for rent and the empty lot. We waited about ten minutes, I kept busy taking pictures of the outside of the house, when a little black car pulled up into the driveway and out of it stepped a gorgeous lady. She had to be about thirty, she was almost as tall as me, with long black hair and a skin tone almost as dark as Jake's. She was slender and had a nice ample bosom. She walked up to the house and asked in a voice that could melt butter.

"Are you the young college man who called earlier?"

"Yes ma'am, I'm Toby."

"I'm Amber, nice to meet you Toby. So will it be the three of you moving in or what?" She asked looking at Jake and Brody sitting in the car as I had asked them to.

"Well me for sure, I don't know about my friends yet. How many people can the house handle?"

"Well it's a six bedroom house with a full basement and a finished attic, so I suppose at least six to ten." Amber said as she unlocked the front door and opened it up. "Come on in and I'll give you young men the tour."

I waved to Jake and Brody and motioned them to come into the house.

I fell even more in love with the house the second I stepped inside. It didn't matter what the rest of the house looked like; I was in love with this house. Amber gave me the full tour, I was taking pictures as we walked through the house, and we ended up back in the living room.

"And the house comes fully furnished so you wouldn't need to buy any furniture."

"Hey Toby," Jake called out from the kitchen. "Can I see you in here for a second?"

"Sure Jake," I called back. "Excuse me Amber, I'll just me a minute."

"Take your time."

I walked into the kitchen and Jake was glaring at me. His face was covered with torment and pain.

"You're leaving the dorm," He paused then added. "And me?" There was a cry to his voice.

"What?"

"I heard her," Jake half whined. "She's talking to you like you're going to rent the place or something."

"Jake," I whispered and stepped towards him. "I would never leave you." I couldn't believe what I had just said, and the way I said it, it was like I was talking to someone I loved, like Tina. I shook my head. "Jake I would want you to move in here with me."

"Yeah right," Jake was almost in tears. "I can't afford to live outside of the dorms; I can't afford to pay rent anywhere."

"You wouldn't have to," I stepped to Jake and touched my hand to his cheek, wiping away the tear that was rolling down. "I hadn't told you this yet, but I have money. My dad died when I was six and I have a huge trust fund that gives me like thousands of dollars a month to live on. How do you think an ninteen year old could afford this?" I asked holding up my camera. "This cost like three thousand dollars."

"Really?" Jake half smiled. "I don't care about the money, but you would never leave me?"

"No," I assured him as I caressed his cheek. "Remember we promised to live together throughout school."

"Yeah, yeah we did. But you scared the hell out of me there man."

"Sorry dude, I didn't mean to." We hugged and walked back out into the living room.

"I'll take it." I told Amber. "Now what was it about the empty lot next door?"

"Well if you really want to, I'll rent you that with the house for another two hundred a month."

"It's a deal then Amber. When can we start to move in?"

"Well I have the lease in the car, as long as you pay the deposit and first and last months rent today, I'll give you the keys and it's all yours."

"Well let's go sign the papers and I'll call my bank and have the money transferred." We shook hands and walked outside. Jake followed us and waited on the front porch watching Amber and me look over a few papers, I signed a couple of them and Amber got in her car and handed me the house keys and backed out of the driveway waving good-bye.

I stood in the driveway for a few minutes staring back at the house. Jake was standing on the porch and Brody came walking out of the house. I ran up to the porch and jingled the keys in front of Jake.

"It's all mine." I rejoiced. "Or should I say ours?" I looked into Jake's eyes and waited for a response. Jake smiled his toothy smile and leaped into my arms and we hugged.

"What's going on guys?" Brody asked, not having been privy to our earlier conversation.

"Well," I said joyfully. "I just rented this house. And the lot next door."

"You're shitting me!" Brody exclaimed.

"Nope," I screamed jingling the keys again. "I rented the house, the lot, the woods, the old building, everything."

"Wow, that's awesome. You sure do work fast when you see something you like."

I looked at Brody, then to Jake. Jake looked at me and we both laughed. We laughed so hard and long that Brody couldn't help but laugh along with us. After I regained my composure I turned to Brody and asked him.

"So where do you live?"

"With my folks right now," He answered. "Why?"

"Well I was just wondering," I began and then paused. "Ah first off how old are you?"

"I turned twenty last month."

"Cool, so what would you think about moving in here with us?"

"Really? You'd want me to live here with you?"

"Yes if you wanted to."

"But we just met..." Brody stammered. I could see the doubt and a little fear in his gaze.

"Well so what," I exclaimed. "Jake and I just met too and we all seem to like each other and get along, so why not give it a shot, you can always move out if you don't like it here with us."

"I'd love to, but sadly I don't make enough money working part time at the sub shop to pay rent or anything."

"Don't worry about the rent. The rent and all the household expenses are on me."

"Are you serious Toby?"

"I am if you are?"

"Well hell yes then." Brody yelled.

"Well let's go get our stuff from the dorms." I said. "I suppose we should stop in and let the dorm office know we are moving out too."

"Yeah, they'd probably appreciate that." Jake laughed. "Oh my god we're moving into a house together!" Jake screamed. We all screamed and hugged and ran to Brody's car parked out on the street.

{tbc: lots of sex returns in the next chapters for all my devoted fans.}

12