Hilda & Reynard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scentto
scentto
162 Followers

I was so excited that I began to rub Reynard's growing erection. He quickly mounted me again and fucked me quickly to another passionate orgasm. We both fell asleep with his penis still inside me, his warm sperm running down my leg.

The next day we all stayed in bed late. We finally got up and we decided to go out for Sunday brunch. I wore a very low cut sun dress, at Reynard's insistence, which allowed much of my cleavage to be visible. Rolf could not take his eyes off of me the entire afternoon, which was fine by me and Reynard.

We decided to take a drive through Banff National Park, which was where Rolf was going to be working shortly. We saw the usual vast array of wildlife and enjoyed the view of the mountains.

Finally, as early evening began to fall, we headed back home. I now became quite aroused as I thought about what was going to take place. Reynard set the stage for our plan by announcing he was going to drop us off at the house and he was going to have to go into the office to finish up some things which were due on Monday morning.

"I'll call you when I am leaving the office so you can have dinner ready," he said as Rolf and I got out of the car. I kissed him good bye, and with a wink he put the car in gear and drove off. Rolf and I walked back into the house together.

"Why don't you pour me a glass of wine Rolf, and get yourself a beer," I said? "We can put on a good movie if you like."

As Rolf got our drinks I found one of my favorite X rated movies, one with a plot, and popped it into the VCR. Rolf handed me my glass and sat down on the sofa. I sat down next to him, close enough to make sure that we made contact with our thighs. Rolf tensed up a little bit, but he didn't move as we sat back, sipping on our drinks, and watching the movie. Soon the X rated action began to unfold on the screen and Rolf began to squirm slightly. A young 20 something stud was getting ready to service a woman old enough to be his mother. The actors could not have been more like Rolf and me.

The woman was very large chested and the young man began to suck on her ample breasts as if he was a nursing child. I could tell that Rolf was very aroused as his erection was straining against his loose shorts. "Do you like watching these kinds of movies, Rolf," I asked? "Oh yes auntie," he hoarsely replied, clearing his throat. "We used to watch them all the time at college." "Why don't we take the movie and watch it in my bedroom," I asked, as I stood up and drained my wine glass in one last gulp? "What do you think uncle Reynard would say," he replied? "He's at the office," I reminded him, "and he's going to call when he leaves, so we'll have plenty of warning," I replied.

I reached out my hand and Rolf eagerly reached up and grasp it as he drained his bottle of beer. We walked hand in hand down the hall to my bedroom, as giddy as two high school lovers. Rolf seemed a bit nervous, but I reassured him everything was going to be all right. I turned off the hallway light and closed the bedroom door, leaving a few inches of a gap for Reynard to peek through. I told Rolf to put the movie in the VCR and continue to watch it while I went into the bathroom to freshen up. As I entered the bathroom I switched on the light, remembering that it was my signal to Reynard that we were in the bedroom and it was all right for him to sneak back into the house and watch.

I quickly gave myself a sponge bath and splashed some perfume on. My pussy was totally soaked in anticipation of the good fucking I was going to get from young Rolf. I walked back into the bedroom, completely naked.

Rolf was already lying under the sheets watching the movie as I knelt down on the edge of the bed, turned on a bedside lamp, and lifted the sheets and slid under next to him. His body was hot to the touch, and from the tented sheet I could tell he had a full erection. "Do you like your auntie's titties," I ask as he reached out and began to fondle my heavy breasts. "Oh yes," he moaned as he sucked on my nipples, unable to get enough of my soft flesh in his mouth. I reached out and held his head as he nursed at my breasts. I ran my fingers through his soft hair, totally absorbed in the wonderful stimulation I was receiving from his talented mouth and tongue.

Before long I could hold back no longer and reached under the sheet to grasp the object of my affection, amazed at the size and thickness of his swollen shaft. I thought by now Reynard must be standing outside the bedroom door with his own erection in his hand, slowly masturbating himself as he watched his wife getting ready to be fucked by his hard young nephew. I pulled the sheet off of us so Reynard could have a clear view of the action, and lay back and told Rolf he could do anything he wanted to me.

Without pause he slid down between my thighs and began to lick and suck on my swollen pussy. "I really like your hairy pussy, auntie," he cooed as he nibbled at my clitoris. "I'm glad you don't shave down her like alot of the younger girls," he said. The sheathed nub of my clitoris responded like a small penis as it elongated and sent shivers of pleasure racing through my body. Quickly my orgasm built and rushed over me, leaving me moaning and groaning in ecstasy. My gyrations and whimpering must have been too much for Rolf because he immediately raised up and attempted to push his stiff erection into my pussy. It bobbed back and forth between my inner thighs like a long sword looking for it's sheath. I reached down and grasped his thick rod and lubricated his swollen plumb sized glans by rubbing it up and down the wet slit of my vagina, quivering at the feeling of his hot flesh against the inner folds of my slick labia. Once he felt the head of his penis resting against the depression of my vaginal opening, he pressed forward, penetrating my treasure trove with his long thick manhood.

Outside the bedroom door, Reynard was watching his wife being ravaged by his young nephew. Reynard had unbuckled his trousers and pulled them down around his knees. He continued to fondle his own stiff erection and scrotal sac as his wife moaned and groaned under the assault of her young lover. As Rolf continued to thrust violently against his aunt's pubic mound, Reynard began to stroke his hard erection with more determination, feeling the familiar stirrings of his orgasm building within his loins. He wanted to time his own orgasm with that of Rolf's. Hilda was in ecstasy as Rolf continued to thrust hard into her pussy, impatiently driving his shaft as deeply as possible inside of her.

Hilda had never been violated this deeply or roughly, as she felt the spongy head of Rolf's penis press against the deepest recesses of her vagina. His pubic mound rhythmically rubbed against her vulva causing her to erupt into another orgasm. "I'm cumming Rolf," she squealed, loud enough for Reynard to hear. "Me too," Rolf grunted, as he buried his shaft as deeply inside his aunt's wet cunt as he could, ejaculating heavily into her belly.

Reynard's knees began to shake as his own orgasm was announced by several thick spurts of warm sperm shooting into the palm of his left hand. It was an exquisite orgasm, accompanied by four main ejaculates and two or three minor ones. When the pleasurable sensations had subsided he squeezed the last few drops of sperm onto his hand and lifted it to his mouth and quickly licked the sticky gism onto his tongue, rolling it around and savoring the slightly salty taste before swallowing. He quietly stuffed his semi erect penis back inside his pants, buttoned up and left the house. He would call home on his cell phone in a few minutes to announce he was on the way home. He was now secure in his mind that he and Hilda had discovered a new sexuality between them that neither had known existed. They would both now feel free to allow Hilda to expose herself in public to other men, then return home for a good fucking.

Rolf lay heavily on top of his aunt, totally exhausted as he felt his penis begin to soften inside the warm folds of her warm pussy. He had never felt an orgasm as good as this. Hilda reached back behind Rolf and grasp his muscular buttocks and pulled him closer to her, completely lost in the wonderful feeling of this hard young man inside of her. She felt very good about herself and now knew she had a body and sexuality about her that could attract any man. Just then the phone rang.

Rolf left the next day and moved into an apartment in Banff. Reynard and Hilda now had sex almost every night. Whenever they needed to renew fantasies, they would go to the lake or a movie, or even a department store where Hilda would expose herself just enough to get the attention of any man they selected. It was quite fun and always resulted in good sex for them both, once they returned home. Every once in a while, Reynard would plan to work late and Hilda would invite Rolf over for a visit. Everyone was happy and satisfied. Obviously I recommend our solution to those happily married couples who need to awaken their sex lives.

scentto
scentto
162 Followers
12