Hiliad's Special Gift Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never had a Master or Dom show such fear and regret in His eyes than when my Master looked at me at that moment. While I accepted that my punishment was well deserved, I think watching Hiliad and Liza scared Him a little.

"Hiliad and Liza have business to see to upstairs, slave. They left it to me to tend to you. Would you like that?"

"Yessss ... Masssster," I cried, shivers still making my body convulse.

He pushed back the hair from my face and kissed my forehead lovingly. Then for the next several minutes, Master applied a cold compress to my burning cheeks. I gasped and tensed when He first applied it, but it soon enough brought relief. He'd leave it on for a few seconds before alternating cheeks, and I eventually calmed down enough to thank Him.

"You're welcome. You have made me proud."

I smiled then frowned at what He did next. He took both ass cheeks in His hands, and I felt His cold lips press against them. He must have put an ice cube in His mouth before He kissed my ass. The expression 'kiss my ass' had a completely different meaning then. I started to laugh, though I don't know why. It had to have been the emotional release that I desperately needed.

"What is so funny?" Master demanded, then standing beside me.

"I . . . I'm sorry, Master," I said, trying my damnedest to stop laughing. I told him what I thought. He laughed with me.

As He chuckled, He wiped my face with a cold washcloth that soothed me further. "You are the strangest person I know," He said with a warm smile.

"Um, thank you, Master," I said but in more of a question.

We laughed again until I had completely calmed down, though my ass still hurt like hell. But we both stopped laughing when we heard the door upstairs open and two pair of footsteps walked down.

What the hell is left of me? What the hell are they gonna do now? I worried.

I could see Hiliad and Liza's shadow approaching us, my heart fluttered hard, like an explosion in my chest.

"So, has our little subbie learned her lesson?" Liza snickered with an amusing cruelty to her voice.

"Yes, she has," Master replied.

"What does she want now, Daniel?" Hiliad asked.

Master bent back down at the same level as my face. "What would you like, slave?" He was back to His normal Masterness.

"I ... I don't know, Master," I stuttered nervously.

"Hmm," He huffed then stood. "May I speak with you two privately?"

They walked away, and I relaxed as much as I could in the position I was in. I tried to hear what they were saying but I couldn't; it was muffled with the music. They walked back to me, only two pairs of feet this time; Master must have gone to sit in the chair He was in before.

Not saying a word, Liza untied my wrists while Hiliad undid the shackles on my ankles, but I didn't move yet. Again, gotta wait for the damned instructions.

"Get up," Hiliad barked.

I braced myself for the pain I knew was going to come as I pushed myself off the Pommell horse. My arms were weak, which surprised me but I stood up slowly—and yes, painfully. My back was killing me, and I'd hoped to stretch a bit before the next 'torture.' At least, I hoped it wasn't torture.

I felt nothing as Hiliad and Liza took my elbows and rushed me over to the gyno table. It happened so fast my head was spinning by the time we stopped. In a way I was relieved, because being so familiar with the tables from the doctor's office, I knew pressure would be off my sore and aching ass. But this was no ordinary gyno table. It was similar, but the stirrups were wooden and the feet faced down a bit. That was curious.

"Get on," Hiliad ordered. I immediately did, occasionally grunting when I put my ass on the soft bench. "Feet in the stirrups." Right, did that, too, and stared at the cold, barren ceiling. At least they could have put pictures up.

Another difference was the stirrups were wider than normal, exposing every inch of me to them to do as they wished. Or, I should have said, 'do as she wished.' I could see Hiliad step back and lean against the wall, crossing his arms over his awesomely tight chest, a wicked grin on his face.

Liza stood beside me at hip level and looked down on me. Her eyes bore into my flesh as she looked me up and down, stopping at my crotch before glaring back up to my face. "Slave?" Master cleared His throat loudly, angrier than He had before.

"Oh, whatever," she snickered. "Bitch, I—"

Guess Master forgot to mention that rule, too. Again He cleared His throat. "Off limits."

"Jesus Christ!" she spat, throwing her arms in the air. "What kind of Master are you?" A very good one, bitch! I cursed at her.

"She is mine, and you will do as I ask," Master huffed, His voice firm.

"Daniel, calm down. Liza," Hiliad said tersely to her. At least he had some respect for me.

She shook her head then immediately clasped onto my breast with her cool hand. It hurt a little. "If it's acceptable to your master," she said, her voice deep, "you shall address me as Mistress." She hadn't been looking at me when she said it; she was looking in Master's direction. He must have approved because she turned back to me. "Sub, your master has given me permission to do whatever I want with you. Would you like that?"

I thought about it. "Yes Ma'am—Mistress." My ass couldn't take another beating.

"Good catch. Do not let it happen again."

"No, Mistress."

Then Mistress Liza (I was beginning to like the sound of that) unclenched my breast and began the most erotic and sensual massage I had ever been given. Her hands roamed all over my body, every touch was unbelievably erotic. She'd alternate from her whole hand to her fingernails, which felt like the tip of a knife that sent shivers through me every time. I gasped when she flicked her sharp, pointed nail over my erect, sensitive nipples that in turn radiated to my pussy. She never said a word as she continued her cruel teasing, though she'd snicker when my body would shutter and I'd groan with pleasure. When she kissed me, I returned it with more passion and excitement than I gave myself credit for. Her lips were so soft and her tongue—my own tongue was in a desperate search to find hers and when it found it, lapped at it like it was a breath of life.

Only a short time had passed when her hands began to work my thighs, running them slowly up and down, concentrating as close to my pussy lips as possible without touching them. Luckily that didn't last too long when her fingertips brushed against my pussy lips and I gasped again. Stepping between my bent knees, she placed her hands on my knees, knelt over and basically attacked my clit. I screamed in surprise as her cold tongue circled my clit, slowly ... again with the slowly! As she continued I started squirming and hyperventilating, but it felt so damned good.

"Slave, slave! Look at me," Master demanded. His voice was above me so I had to lean my head back to look Him in the eyes. "Control your breathing. Remember what I told you."

I nodded. "Yes, Master." I inhaled deeply once, slowly let out the air then repeated it again. The whole time, Liza was still giving me the most unbelievable oral sex. She knew exactly how and where to touch me, and my body cried for release. It was almost to the point of being painful but in a good way. She never touched my entrance, though, although I would have probably cried out begging for it if it weren't for Master being so close to me.

Harder and faster she flicked and sucked my clit until I was about to explode. I bucked my hips up, whined from the back of my throat, hoping that would tell her I wanted more. Unfortunately, Liza read my body very well and knew I was on the verge of cumming, so she pulled back.

"No, no," I begged, rocking my head back and forth.

"Slave Connee, don't you dare cum!" Master ordered.

I looked up at Him, pleading for more with my eyes as best as I could. I whined louder than before, knowing it was entirely too loud, but didn't care. That was until a swift, hard slap on the inside of my thigh, which made me shut the hell up.

Hiliad then stood between my legs, and I was so ready for him. "Sub," he asked, "what do you want?"

"I want to cum, Sir," I replied, squirming my ass.

"Oh, really?" He smiled so wickedly my pussy tingled. "You're ready for me to fuck you?"

I looked up at Master, thinking He'd give me the answer. He was no help at all. "Answer him!" He said sternly.

"Yes, Sir," I croaked.

"Yes Sir, what?" Hiliad snapped impatiently. "What do you want?"

"I want you to ... hmphg ..." Hiliad pressed his crotch into mine, and I could feel his hard dick dig into my wet pussy. "Fuck me."

He pulled his tank top off, and I could have cum right then and there. His forearms were rippling with muscles that I wanted to run my hands over while he pounded into me. His chest was tight, and I could tell he put plenty of hours in getting in the shape he was in. And his eyes—they were green then, not the blue I had seen before. He was just ... perfect.

From the start of my heart beat to the end, I was then lying on the white polar bear rug, my knees bent and spread wide. Hiliad peeled his pants off and stood before me. "Oh, god," I groaned when I saw the size of his penis, my pussy responding with a hunger it had never felt before.

Master took my hands straight above my head and held them tightly, my hair brushing against my hands. "Slave, I want you to look at me while he's fucking you."

I would have rather looked at Hiliad. "Yes Master."

"Daniel, you said your toy is mine tonight," Hiliad told Him as he got on his knees.

"She is, but her eyes belong to me."

Hiliad smirked disgustedly. "It's not her eyes I want, anyway." Forcefully, he grabbed my knees and pulled them towards him, then up and back, resulting in my pussy providing easier access to my Dom. "What do you want, sub?" Hiliad asked then, a change in his voice that made my clit throb.

"Fuck me, Sir." I looked at Hiliad.

Master smacked my right ass cheek because I had lost eye contact with Him. "You will look at me and only me, slave!" Oh, was He pissed.

"Yes, yes, Master. I'm sorry."

He bent forward and kissed my forehead lovingly.

"What do you want?" Hiliad asked again.

"I want you to fuck me," I screamed, thinking at least then he would hear me that time.

The tip of his penis touched my pussy and I arched my back, ready for him to enter me. He grabbed onto my hips and squeezed a little too hard, but I knew what he was ready to do.

"What do you need?" Hiliad asked.

"I need to feel you inside me. Fuck me, God, please!"

"Well, I'm not technically a God, but if you insist." Taking one more solid grip of my hips, he pushed inside me hard, not even allowing me to prepare myself to his size. I gasped and grabbed onto Master's hands and closed my eyes, but He warned me again to look at Him at all times.

With every thrust of his dick, Hiliad said, "What. Do. You. Want?"

"Fuck me, now!"

"Easy, slave," Master warned.

I concentrated on Master's face, but I might as well have been thinking of the square root of 26 million for all it mattered. I couldn't even think straight.

"Say it!" Hiliad demanded.

I did! "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

Every word I spoke he pushed harder inside me, our flesh smacking against the other, his groin grinding into me like there was only one way his dick was going to fit. Then he slowed down and worked on his rhythm, getting me worked up before bringing me down then building me up again.

"How does he feel, slave?" Master asked.

I moaned and groaned trying to find my voice. "Hmmph, he feels—oh, shhhh—incredible." "Are you close to having an orgasm?" Master continued His little interrogation.

"Yes, Mmmaster," I moaned.

He looked up at Hiliad and nodded slightly. He thrust once more then undulated his hips, making me insane before starting up again. I placed my feet on his luscious ass and braced myself for more of his pounding. And he didn't disappoint. It felt like he became even larger inside me. He started to fuck me and my entire body was responding by twitching, convulsing and rocking, oh, and I was screaming in ecstasy, too. The whole time I did as I was told and kept my eyes locked with Master's, but with my body's response it was very difficult to keep them open.

"Slave Connee, cum for me," Master ordered. And that was all it took for my body to tense and I came long and hard, pushing Hiliad out as my orgasm shot through me. I screamed, threw my head back and my lips were met with Master's.

He pulled away and angrily said, "Slave! Hold him in! Do not push him out!" Master instructed.

What really sucks with Master is that when I cum, I push him out. When I confided—stupidly—to Master that fact, we had been working on me tightening my PC muscles, which supposedly increases the pleasure of the orgasm. I'd never succeeded until this night.

After I retained some sort of control over myself, Hiliad pushed back inside me and I grabbed Master's hands again. Trying my best, I tightened my pussy around his dick while he penetrated me and Master was right—the orgasm I had seconds later was intense and hot. Master kissed my collarbone and I buried my face in His neck.

Hiliad grunted loudly, and from what I guessed he was cumming himself—no, I knew he was cumming. Even though he wore a condom, I could still feel the veins of his dick press against my walls as he exploded inside me.

"Slave, you may look at your Dom now," Master told me.

I took a deep breath and looked at Hiliad, finally, and gasped. His fangs were out. No, no, no! He pulled out, and without a word knelt down between my legs and licked my juices until I was clean. That alone set off another orgasm that felt stronger than before.

"Slave Connee, look at me," Master ordered. I did so. "I have given my permission to allow Hiliad to taste your blood."

"No, no, Master, please."

"He will not hurt you."

A single tear fell from my eye. "I ... I'm scared."

"Daniel," Hiliad sighed impatiently.

"Look at me, Connee." Master rarely called me Connee. "Are you that frightened?"

I nodded emphatically. "Yes, Sir."

He looked up at Hiliad. "Glamour her, but do not take her memory."

"Fine, fine. Sub, look into my eyes," Hiliad ordered. I hesitated then looked over his face before I could find the courage to look into his eyes. "I will not hurt you. You must know that. Look deep into my eyes little girl, breath slowly. Relax. This will not hurt—much," he snickered.

My body relaxed, with no will of my mind, and I no longer needed the security of holding Master's hands, but our fingers still touched as mine quickly unfurled. I felt my face soften, no longer frightened.

"To make it easier on you, sub, and with your Master's permission, I will use your femoral artery. I won't need to suck as hard, and it will be less painful for you." Hiliad looked at Master and I saw him nod. "Alright, then. How do you feel?" I could tell from his voice and his expression that he added the question to appease Master, not me.

"I'm ... okay. I'm ready."

And with that, Hiliad licked his way from the inside of my knee to just before the bikini line then back down a few inches. His tongue was cool, wet and it felt like a cold knife trailing my skin. Master squeezed my fingers, and I knew it was coming. Hiliad stopped on one particular spot but instead of using the tip of his tongue he used the whole of it to lap at my skin. I sighed heavily and waited—but not for long. Hiliad growled before he sunk his fangs fast and deep into my flesh and it did hurt, but only a little. He pressed his lips together and applied slight pressure before sucking. It wasn't as hard and hurtful as I thought it would have been, but I still heard myself moan and whine.

"Slave, are you alright?"

"Yesss, Master," I slurred.

I concentrated back on the spot where Hiliad was attached, and my blood flowed from me as sap does from a tree. My head began to spin, and I grew a little nauseas.

"Connee, close your eyes. Relax. Listen to my voice ..."

And I did. Master's soft, gentle hum against my ear calmed my nerves enough that I found myself drifting from my body—floating above me, watching Hiliad feed on me. Then my thoughts went blank.

I don't know how much time lapsed from that point to when I awoke with Master running his fingers through my hair, whispering into my ear. "Massssterrrr."

"I'm here, slave Connee. I'm glad you woke. We must be leaving. Hiliad says they must lock up by day break."

I groaned then tried to sit up but needed Master's help.

We left that night through a back door, where Master had the car waiting at the back entrance. Neither Hiliad nor Liza saw us out. I mean, what was the proper protocol? A hug and a kiss? I highly doubted it.

Regardless, I learned my lesson very well.

12