Hiliad's Special Gift Ch. 36-38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I told Him then rinsed and cleaned my mouth.

"Okay. Let's go check out the house."

A few minutes later we were driving to our new prospective house. "Hiliad, did you and Liza have a sexual relationship after you changed her?" He nodded. "But, she's a lesbian."

"She wasn't when she was with me." I bust out laughing. "What the hell is so humorous?"

"I just can't believe you turned her into a lesbian."

"That is so not funny!" He said sternly and angrily. "She went a little wild with the new freedom she had being vampire." Then He smiled.

"What did you mean when you and Liza said babies were tasty?" I didn't want to ask, but I had to know.

"Vampires rarely get the opportunity to have infant or young human blood. Their blood is so clean and fresh; not polluted."

"Have you?"

"Yes." I grew sick to my stomach, and was instantly sorry I even brought it up.

A moment later He pulled onto a dirt side road, and followed it to the house surrounded by huge trees, enough to provide ample shade. It was a simple one-story rambler, built probably in the mid-1950's. A porch covered the entire front with a rocking bench by the door. There were huge plate-glass windows, but the shutters were odd somehow.

"Ah, there he is," Hiliad said, drawing my attention to a man standing by his car. "He's the leading real estate agent in the area for vampires. He's human, and his companion is vampire."

"Is that what you referred me as when I was human, your companion?" I asked as he had stopped the car and turned off the engine.

"Among other things," He replied then winked.

"Hello, Mr. Fildri," the man said as we approached him. "Ma'am." He nodded to me.

"Connee Byers."

"Roger Parker." We shook hands. "I'm excited for you to see the house, since Mr. Fildri was so adamant that you will like it. The shutters were installed to allow you complete, one hundred percent light protection in case your sleeping and waking hours are a little off. The home's empty, so you can get a feel for how your furniture will fit in the rooms."

He opened up the front door and we stepped into a huge living room with a fireplace. Roger spoke the entire time while he showed us around, and I was sizing up the other rooms. I could feel Hiliad's eyes on me, wondering what I was thinking. With three huge bedrooms, two baths and sufficient kitchen, it was plenty big enough for the both of us.

"Let me show you where your day beds are," Roger said after we were done looking at the master bedroom with its own bathroom. He went to the gigantic walk-in closet, stepping all the way to the end. I followed. "There's a hidden compartment that no one will find. You will be safe. The last owners had it built, along with the shutters."

Since Hiliad had already seen it, I let Roger show it to me. A panel at the very end popped out when he hit a particular spot then stepped aside so I could see it. It was a hole in the wall big enough for Hiliad and I to sleep side by side. Whatever He found adequate, I could hardly argue.

Roger took us outside to the back porch with a beautiful view of the woods then left us to talk about the house. "We can knock out the wall in the kitchen and expand the bathroom, since most of you females could live in there." I smirked at Him. "What do you think?" "I think ... it's my first house, Master. I don't know what ..." I turned to look at him. "Hon, if you are happy with it and feel safe during the day, I love it."

"Good." He kissed my forehead. "And I won't hire Liza to decorate."

"Oh, thank God!" I exclaimed and we both chuckled.

As Hiliad walked me back inside the house, He went off to the kitchen to talk to Roger about signing all the papers. I sat on the hearth and looked around the living room -- my living room. I hardly had enough money to furnish it. And I wouldn't paint it purple. I knew Hiliad wouldn't like it. Maybe a deep, earthy green, or a sapphire blue.

My thoughts were interrupted when keys on a key chain were dabbled in front of my face. Master sat down beside me and pressed His shoulder into mine playfully. "Done. It's ours. Care to break it in?" He asked, flexing an eyebrow.

"Roger's right outside!"

"He's gone. I've got the keys, remember?"

"Tell you what: Since I'm leaving the night after tomorrow, wanna try the dungeon again?"

"That's not very wise."

"I trust you. And I'm not talking about anything too intense."

"Oh, really?" He asked, leaned in and nibbled on my neck. "What exactly did you have in mind?"

Tilting my head, I pulled back a little and started working on His ear before I whispered, "For one, I'm not talking about you Domming me."

He growled. "What makes you think I'll allow that, slave?"

Like I needed a reminder. "Well," I replied, flicking my tongue over His ear lobe, "That's your decision, of course, but if you don't want me to paint every single wall purple, you would be wise —" Master grabbed me, threw me on the carpet, while I cackled the whole way, and He lay on top of me. "I don't take kindly to threats, little girl," He warned.

I wasn't worried, though. As He spoke, He pulled up the skirt of my sundress while I unzipped His jeans. Before I knew it, He held my arms above my head and entered me. I gasped before I said, "I give myself to you now, then I have you tomo ... hmm ..."

Well, Hiliad Fildri got what He wanted that evening, as He had every night. He did promise me my little fantasy of Domming Him, but that it wouldn't become a habit. Little did He know, that's what I wanted.

---------------------------

The following night when I awoke, I was again alone. There was a single rose on Hiliad's pillow because that's the first place I look when I wake up. I recognized it as the same shade of red from the vase in the foyer. Liza's latest flame, Liz, appeared to be a keeper, and Liza had planned on giving her the bouquet on their date that night. She didn't tell me that; I overheard her on the phone when she ordered them.

But what mattered was that the rose was from Hiliad, along with a note. 'Call me when you're ready to come to the club. xoxo'

The only problem was that my stomach was cramping up again, though the pain wasn't as intense as it was before. It was more of a full feeling, like when I had a bladder infection when I was human and felt pressure against it. My stomach growled, though, so I headed downstairs to eat. That time, I ate the whole twelve ounces of meat, as well as three bottles of Sheep's blood, and I was still hungry. Something was wrong, I just knew it.

I couldn't think of anyone to call. Master would flip out and rush right here, taking Him away from work; I wouldn't ask that of Him. Sylvester didn't like Hiliad, since he accused Him of hurting me once before. The only person I had left was Francesca. She was Bintaur and vampire. Maybe she had an idea of what was going on. I figured I'd start there.

"Hi, Mom."

"I was going to call you. I'm looking forward to you coming to spend time with me."

"So am I. Look, um, after you were changed, did you have any ... unusual aches and pains or whatnot?"

"No, I didn', just that I had to use the bathroom right after I woke up. But of course, I didn't. Why?" Before I could answer, she asked, "Are you having tummy pain again?" I didn't like the tone of her voice.

"Yes, but nothing like before."

"You've had your first meal of the night?"

"Yes, yes. I totally pigged out, but I'm still hungry."

"Where's Hiliad?"

"He's at work. What do you think it is?"

She was silent for a moment. "I want you to call him. You need his blood."

"But I'm not—"

"Listen to me. Do not leave the house and stay off your feet. I'll call him if he gives you any trouble."

"Why would He? Why do I need—"

"Baby, something is going on, but I will need to confirm it when you get here tomorrow. Get Hiliad home. I do not want you to be alone. And no sex."

"Mom, please tell me what it is," I whined, trying not to cry from fear.

"I don't want to worry you."

"I'm already worried."

"When I learned you were weak, when you shouldn't be because you are vampire now, I wanted you to have more blood and protein. If Hiliad's blood took your pain away, I thought that would do it. But not now. I think you are bleeding internally."

"How can that be possible?"

"Go on now and call Hiliad, and have him bring another human. I want you to feed every hour, on top of his at least twice. I will call you around four."

"What is it?" I demanded, then cried. But the phone clicked before she even answered.

It took me a few minutes to control myself to even speak to Hiliad. I finished one more Sheep's blood, settled on the couch and called Him. "Why aren't you here yet, Mistress?" It was so quiet I knew He had to be in His office.

I told Him what Francesca had said, minus the no sex part. I then heard music blaring in the background, He spoke Swedish, to Liza, I assumed then it was quiet again. "I'm fine, Sir. I'll be fine until you get here. She wasn't too, concerned." He didn't speak a word. "Hiliad, are you there?"

"Yes. Have another drink."

"I just finished one, right after I got off the phone with Mom. I'm kinda bummed, though."

"Why?"

"Because she said we couldn't have sex."

"Damn," He said, but I could hear a smile.

"I've been thinking: I don't want to stay with Mom longer than a week."

"You know what she said. You'll be safe with her."

"I know, I know. Do you realize I've never really been away from you for any length of time?"

"We can talk every night—we will talk every night."

"I'm scared, Hiliad."

"There's nothing to worry about," He said, but His voice filled the room instead of my ear. He buried His lips in my neck from behind the couch. "I'm here now."

I turned my head, flew onto my knees and wrapped my arms around his neck, crying. He picked me up, sat on the couch, and held me in His lap, my head resting in His neck. He let me cry until I calmed down a little.

"Did you just ramble so I'd stay on the phone with you?" I finally managed to ask.

He said, "No," but I could feel Him nod. "Feed, baby."

He'd never called me baby before. He had to have been scared, too. I pierced His flesh on His neck at the vein and drank slowly. After only a minute or two He put His hands on either side of my head and pulled back. I quickly wiped my mouth.

"Has that helped any?"

"Not really." I could see fear in His eyes.

"Liza is bringing someone for you to feed for the night. Francesca said nothing as to why you're not well?"

"No. Why can't this all be simple?"

He pushed my head back to His collarbone. "What do you mean?"

"Everything I have I've had to fight for. You just bought a house. It's supposed to be a good thing."

"It is, sweetheart. Both the queen and I want you well, that's all."

"What if she ... can't be trusted?"

"Where did that come from?"

"Everyone I have ever trusted has betrayed me, in one way or another. What if she wants me for some other reason?"

"I don't think that's the case."

"You've betrayed me, too, although you've made up for it." I wasn't trying to hurt Him, just making a point.

Liza interrupted us when she came in the room with Liz and another female. "I'm not happy about this," she whined. "Sit." The other woman sat on the chair, looking scared. "And I know you took a rose," she accused me.

"Shut up, Liza," Hiliad barked. "I took the damned rose. Get over it."

Liza huffed and left with Liz. "Sir, may I go to bed?" Before I could even finish my sentence, I was lying in bed with Hiliad propped up beside me. Snuggling closer to Him, I said, "I don't want anyone else to take care of me."

"And I want to be the only one that does."

"Why can't you come with me?"

"Because the queen didn't request my presence."

"So?"

"You'll be fine, Con. She's your mother. She is genuinely concerned about you, and she is the only other I would trust with my little one."

"I love being your little one, and your sweetheart, and your Con."

"Okay, I can only take so much flattery. Now get some rest."

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

Hiliad had trouble waking me up the following night to get ready to make it to the airport on time to catch Francesca's plane. Every move He made I rolled away from Him, avoiding Him. I wasn't tired, or hurting. I simply didn't want to leave Him. I was not concerned about myself. I was then a freaking vampire! I should heal! What the hell was going on? Okay, so I contradicted myself. It made me feel so weak, so unlike Hiliad, when I desperately wanted to be like Him—to be with Him always.

"Connee Byers! Get your ass out of bed right now!" He yelled at me as He stood by the bed.

"No," I replied defiantly. I rolled over on my stomach, burying my head under the pillow, my hands on top.

He opened the closet door, but I didn't even bother to look. I heard something trailing on the carpet, then metal clanging. Hmm, whip and handcuffs? I cared very little if I was punished. He grabbed my wrists roughly, pulled my arms behind me and cuffed my wrists, leaving my hands in the small of my back. He kept the pillow over my head, although there was no pressure, and my hearing was muffled greatly.

Then a long, sharp pain slapped across both ass cheeks, and I could feel there were beads embedded in the leather multiple strips. He'd never used anything like that on me before. It hurt worse than the whip, but I didn't flinch. I didn't moan. I just took it.

"If you don't appreciate the fact that we are ..." He applied the flogger again, this time harder, "... trying to take care of you, maybe this will ..." He smacked me again, so hard, in fact, that I squealed in excruciating pain, but did not cry, "... make it sink in now." He hit me once more before He barked, "Get up!"

With only moisture in my eyes, I was able to roll off the bed. Hiliad took my elbow and rushed me to the bathroom. He held onto me while I stepped into the tub, maneuvered my face directly under the shower nozzle then turned on the water. He didn't warm it up, or even have it lukewarm. I might have been a vampire, but water that cold splashing on my face was enough to make me come around a little.

After He removed the handcuffs, He stepped in behind me and proceeded to wash me off, starting on my back before turning me and washing my shoulders, breasts and tummy. I had my eyes closed, but opened them to look at Him when He paused around my belly button. Looking down at Him, I could tell His eyebrows were furrowed, but didn't even care what He was thinking.

When He was done, He helped me out and dried me off. With more care and gentleness, He led me back to the bedroom and dressed me. I didn't say a word, didn't cry, I didn't even enjoy it. Slipping my sandals on, I stood right where He left me. He dressed Himself then came back to me, sitting on the bed.

Pulling me to Him, I was forced to straddle His leg, but I didn't look at Him. Placing His hands on my face, He said, "Look at me." It took me a second, but I did. "Sweetheart, I know you're scared. I know you don't want to go, and I don't want you to go. While you're gone, I'll get the house ready for you. I'll even paint the walls purple. You can buy all the furniture you like when you come back." He got no response from me.

"How about I come up after a week? Maybe the queen will know what's going on with you by then."

"I don't care, Hiliad," I muttered.

"But I do!"

Then I let it go. I burst into tears and folded into Him, wrapping my arms around His neck. "I. Don't. Want. To leave. You."

He started swaying me back and forth, holding me just as tight as I was to Him. "Baby, whatever is happening with you, Francesca will find it. You'll be fine."

"Promise me you'll ... call me every night?"

"The first thing when I wake up, and the last thing I'll do before I go to sleep." His voice was strained.

"Hiliad, let me feed from you," I said as I pulled away. "I want to feel you inside me. If it's the only way ..." I couldn't finish speaking, but I think He knew what I meant.

"No." He put His long, strong hand in the crook of my neck, and I tilted my head towards it to expose the other side of my neck. He ran His tongue over the vein, alternating between kissing and nibbling with His lips.

He whispered in my ear, "You are—will always be inside of me, Connee Byers." He pierced my skin with His fangs, digging deeply and taking in my blood. I wrapped my fingers through His hair, moaning and gasping, my eyes closed as I gave myself to Him. At no time before had the gesture held as much meaning as it did then.

"Hiliad, I love you so much," I murmured softly, because I could barely speak.

His body shuddered from a chuckle, I hoped. He removed His fangs, pulling me away. His eyes were bloodshot, literally filled with His tears. "I give you my blood to prove my love—sometimes the only way I know how."

He shoved my face into His neck, and I didn't hesitate taking His life source from Him. His blood squirting onto my tongue was like heaven to me, and I swallowed hungrily. When He growled, it was my cue to stop.

I carefully retracted my fangs from His neck and looked deeply into His eyes. "Only you can sustain me, Master," I confessed. "You give me more love than you realize you have to give. I can see it in your eyes when you look at me. You show it when you correct me. You let me into your past, you give me yourself now, and give me a future—a future with you. I will think of you every minute of the day, er, um, night, Hiliad."

He smiled and wiped my tear that had fallen. "As will I. I will never love anyone else the way I love you, Connee Byers."

I chuckled. "Why do you keep calling me by my full name?"

"Because ..." He stood up and threw me on the bed gently before He pulled something out of the night stand drawer. "... You won't be a Byers for long—if you say yes."

Mr. Hiliad Fildri then proceeded to shock the shit out of me by kneeling down on one knee and opened the small, purple velvet ring box. The platinum ring had a center diamond that was at least two carats, and there were three smaller graduated diamonds on either side. It looked very, very old. My body shook, and I wrapped my arms over my stomach. My eyes burned with tears.

"Connee Byers, I've never done this before, and I don't know what the hell to ..."

"YES!"

"Now, wait a minute! I'm supposed to ask you first ... right?" He asked tentatively.

I laughed. "Yes."

"This ring was my mother's," He explained as He took my hand. "I've had it altered, but it holds the same meaning." Looking up at me, He said, "I have never found anyone worthy to wear her ring, and I hope that you love me enough to be proud to wear this."

My body shuddered with His words. "Every day I love you more and more, Hiliad Fildri."

"Shut up! This is hard enough ... will you be my wife, Ms. Byers?"

Tears rolled down my cheeks. "Hiliad?"

He frowned severely. "Oh, hell, this can't be good."

"I already said yes. Put the damned ring on my finger!" I choked, laughing hysterically, tears streaking my cheeks.

He smiled, slid the ring on my finger and peered up at me. Taking my face in His hands, He kissed me hard and passionately. I fell into Him, making Him lose His balance, and we ended up on the floor, both laughing. "I so want you right now!" He growled into my ear.

Laying lots of kisses on His cheeks, His eyes, His lips, I muttered, "Just think we'll have plenty of make-up sex when I come back."

"Hell, that'll be torture, woman!"

"For me, too."

"Well, come on. Because you were such a brat, we've run out of time. We've got to get to the airport."

During the drive both Hiliad and I were nervously quiet. I felt like there was so much more I wanted to say, but didn't know what. We'd both spoken our hearts in the bedroom, and that seemed to be enough.