Hiliad's Special Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are tasty," he cooed in my ear.

When I couldn't find air for the proper response, there was that damned smack on the ass. I gasped. "Thank you, sir," I croaked.

"Much better."

He leaned away from me, and I listened intently for where he was going next. Within a second, not even a bat of an eye, if my eyes were not blindfolded, he was before me. Not that I felt him, but the whoosh of air gave him away. I picked my head back up and waited for what was to come next. It must have been the back of his fingernail that traced from the top of my collarbone up and over to the soft spot in my neck. I shivered and felt chills go from my crotch down both legs to my toes. The fingernail continued down my breastbone to my cleavage, just above the 'v' of my blouse.

"Breath," he told me. I did so, not realizing I was holding my breath. He then brought both of his hands to the top of my blouse and one by one, slowly, painfully slowly, began to unbutton it. When the back of his fingers brushed against my exposed breasts, I took several shallow breaths because my body was starting to scream at me. When the last button was done, he brought his flat hands up from my waist, over my breasts, up to my neck. I leaned my head back—that was automatic with me, nothing wrong with giving him more room to roam. "Relax your arms. Bring them to your side."

"Yes, sir," I replied and did just that.

Something tugged at the strap of my bra behind me. It fell off exposing my breasts to Hiliad. Wait, his hands were on my neck. How—oh, Liza! Help—wait, hmm, forget that. Her cold hands explored my back, from the small of my back to my shoulders. She might have been a vampire, but I had to admit that the feel of a woman's soft, gentle hands on my back felt good, different. Her fingers kneaded my shoulders, helping me to relax.

With Hiliad's hands still on my neck, he told me, "Open your mouth."

I obeyed and lowered my chin, surprisingly excited. With my heart pounding, his cool lips met my hot lips, and he growled from the back of his throat. It scared me at first, but then I returned his kiss. I could feel his fangs against my tongue, so I stuck out my tongue slightly and gingerly brushed it against the tips that were exposed.

Barely realizing what Liza was doing behind me, I felt her thumbs slide under my skirt and pull it down in one fluid motion until they lay at my feet. She said, "Bring one foot up." I did so, and when she smacked my other ankle, I raised that as well. Then I was completely at their mercy, and vulnerable, oh, so vulnerable.

I never broke contact with Hiliad's lips, nor did I want to, but he then immediately pulled back, much to my disappointment. Liza took my hand and led me to another place, stopping only a few feet away from where I was. I could feel them still beside me when something soft wrapped around my neck, and I knew it was a collar. I wore a collar when Master and I were home, alone, but never with anyone else. When it was snapped into place, Liza asked if it was too tight. "No Ma'am," I replied, surprised my voice was shaky.

"Good girl."

Soft leather cuffs were then placed on my wrists as well as my ankles, all within a single heartbeat. How can they move so fast? I wondered in awe. It only turned me on more. At the same instant, each took my hand and forcibly, though not painfully, brought my hands up and secured me to a suspended bar, I could only assume.

"Spread 'em," Hiliad ordered me to widen my legs, and I was thankful to hear his voice again. "Liza and I have to leave for a moment, but we will return."

What? No, no! Their feet scuffled to the stairway, and I listened intently to determine if they were indeed leaving me. Footsteps ascended the stairs. The door closed. I had never told Master that I hated the feeling of abandonment, to be strung up and forgotten for hours on end, or even days. And I certainly wasn't a happy camper then.

But they returned only minutes later, not saying a word about their absence. I relaxed, releasing my hands from the bar. Then for the next several minutes, both of their hands roamed my body, freely, touching every inch of me—except the particular spot that needed the most attention. I know, I was bitching about being left behind, but I had also grown wet as hell. At times they changed their rhythm, and after a while I couldn't tell who was touching what because it felt like a million hands were on me. My breathing was then heavy and my heart was pounding in my chest.

"Oh, Hiliad, did you forget to turn the heat on for our little human sub?" Liza asked wickedly.

I wasn't cold. I was burning up as a matter of fact. But when her fingernail scraped over an erect nipple, I gasped. It didn't hurt, I was just unprepared.

"Doesn't look to me like she needs any heat," Hiliad snickered.

"Why don't you warm it up, anyway," Liza said, and I heard her heels click a few steps back.

"It would be my pl—" He never finished his sentence because he dove onto my nipple, his cold, moist tongue flicking the very tip of it rapidly. I tensed and grabbed the bar above me, digging in my heels for what was to come. With his lips only, his tongue then removed, he pinched my nipple hard, but I didn't complain. He worked it for several moments before he grabbed my unattended nipple with his thumb and forefinger. My clit hardened and my pussy began to grow even more moist.

"Do you like that, submissive?" he asked, briefly removing his lips before plunging back to them.

"Yyyeess, Sssirrrr," I said breathlessly.

He continued to work my nipples, both growing big and hard, almost too sensitive then. When he would lessen the pressure, he came back and pinched them again, alternating the pressure on each one. My knees began to wobble, and I was afraid they would go out on me. But I held steadfast, afraid of any repercussion, because I certainly didn't want this pleasure taken away from me.

While he continued, I felt fingers brush against my crotch, but I couldn't tell if it was Hiliad or not. The particular position Hiliad had to have been in would have prevented him from the access. Liza. It was Liza. The tip of her middle finger stayed right at my entrance, and she tweaked it twice before slowly trailing up to my painfully swollen clit. I whined when she applied pressure to it then flicked it quickly over the right lip, which is my particular favorite spot.

"Hmm, Hiliad, she is so wet," Liza said. "Do you think she's ready?"

Ready for what? I thought in a panic.

"She might be, but I'm not," he'd replied after standing.

There was movement around me and again I couldn't tell who was where. All of my senses were alive then and in hyper mode.

"Have you ever had vampire blood, sub?" Hiliad asked.

I grew tense again. "No, sir."

"Would you like to try some?"

"No, sir," I answered truthfully.

"Why not?" Hiliad asked, his voice loaded with curiosity.

"I'm afraid of ... what it'll do to me."

"Oh, honey, you will like it," Liza breathed into my ear. "It will take you deeper into sub-space than you have ever been with your Master."

"I'm afraid," I repeated, although her comment intrigued me.

A pair of hands encased my face, holding it still. "What are you afraid of?" Hiliad asked again, slightly perturbed.

"I'm afraid, sir, of ... losing control."

Hiliad let go of my face, and both he and Liza laughed hysterically for at least a minute.

"What in the hell ever possessed you to think you had any control?" he asked after they'd calmed down, and I could hear then he was furious.

"That's not what I meant," I started and was promptly disciplined with a hard smack on my ass, followed by another. My temporary Dom was pissed!

"Who said you could speak?" Hiliad barked.

I bit my bottom lip, hard. So hard, in fact, that I tasted a little bit of blood on the tip of my tongue.

"My, my, my," Liza said, still standing close beside me. "Hiliad, I think our little sub is offering her penitence."

Nothing happened. No smack on the ass, no reprimand, no snickering. Nothing, until a cold tongue swept across my bottom lip. I automatically opened my mouth. I heard a gurgle in the back of someone's throat, and it was distinctively feminine. The appendage grazed the whole of my bottom lip, and I held my breath. It returned to the small cut, and I could feel a fang dig into it deeper, drawing more blood. Then both of her lips pressed hard against mine. I eagerly returned her kiss. Her tongue slid out in search of mine and circled it a few times. I gave it to her freely. We kissed for what felt like forever, and I wanted so much more. I wanted to press my body against hers for comfort—no, that's not the right word. I wanted to touch her. That was what I meant by losing control.

When she finally removed her mouth, I found my body lean forward, afraid of losing the contact with her. "Was that the first time you've ever kissed a woman?" she asked me.

I nodded. "Yes ma'am."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes Ma'am," I replied and knew it might have been too quick a reply when she snickered.

Then there was more of the damned silence. I listened intently, and a sound met my ears that I wasn't expecting. Kissing. Hiliad and Liza were kissing.

"Hmm, sub, I do believe you are the best thing I have ever, in my centuries of existence, tasted," Hiliad said.

How the hell was I supposed to reply to that? "Thank you, sir."

"I'm ready," was all Hiliad said.

I am damned to hell now! I screamed in my head. I stood there tense and didn't know what was coming. I had no idea what Hiliad was ready for. I didn't even want to guess. There was a thick, heavy 'shwoosh' by my ankle, and I grew extremely excited, knowing what was coming. The flogger. At least then I'd be able to have some kind of release, a good kind of release.

But that's not what happened. I heard a crackling behind me and knew instantly what it was. I started shaking my head and something came out of my mouth, a cry or surprise, fear, maybe. I had no clue. The sizzle grew louder as it came closer to my shoulder blades. I started to shake. Before I could even object, totally willing to accept punishment, it touched my skin and every single hair on my body rose up in protest. I clasped the chains that held me up, not caring about the tiny cuts slicing into my palms. The hot, searing pain faded only a little and was placed lower, right above the small of my back. Again, the pain returned and this time I screamed, "No! NO! Please, sir. Stop!"

Immediately the crackling stopped, but I remained on alert, knowing any second it might return. "What did you say to me?" Hiliad asked harshly.

"Please," I gasped, trying to get air into my lungs. "I ... never ... not the Violet Wand."

"Are you in pain?" he asked.

"Yy ... yes, sir."

"Even now that it is off?"

"Yes, sir." My body shuttered, and I couldn't stop it. The fear alone of feeling that sharp, body-numbing pain was enough to bring the tears, something that sometimes brought punishment from Master. I felt a breeze of air by my side then right away Liza put her cold, incredibly relieving hands against my shoulders. Although still shaking, it did take some of the sting out. "Thank you, ma'am," I said in between sobs.

I suddenly remembered I'd spoken out of turn and waited for my punishment. I felt air blow away from me around my ass and knew what was coming. But it never did. Softly, Liza rubbed my cheek as if that was the most she could offer to console me.

"Sub Connee," Hiliad said, his voice much softer then, "I will remove the blindfold from your eyes, but you must keep your eyes only on me. If I see one flicker of movement away from me your punishment will be nothing compared to this. And I promise that I will not glamour you. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

He placed his arms around my neck, yet his body did not touch mine, and he untied the blindfold at the back of my head. I kept my eyes closed for a moment before opening them to adjust to the light. That wasn't a problem, though, as the lighting was low and soft. Knowing how tall Hiliad was, I cocked my head to look into his face when I was able to focus. Being ashamed of my outburst, I didn't want to look him in the eyes. I didn't want to be crying. I didn't want my body to be shaking this badly. But I was. I couldn't stop. Taking one long, deep breath, I opened my eyes very slowly, expecting Hiliad's face to be transformed into a scowling, evil and very hungry vampire ready to put me in my place—forever. But his face was soft and held no tension or anger at all.

"Sub, I do not wish to cause you pain, unintentionally cause you pain, of course." Of course,

I thought. "For that I am truly sorry. Has Liza's cool hand helped the sting?"

"Yes, sir," I sobbed, taking several more breaths to control my breathing. "It has. Thank you."

"You're welcome. As I hate to be interrupted with my subs, is there anything else that is off limits to you?"

"Yes sir. Whips."

"Damn," Liza snickered behind me. If I wasn't in the position I was in, I would have snickered, too.

"Fine. No whips."

Then Hiliad did the most amazing thing a Master or Dom can do when the slave/sub gets upset: He placed his arms around my neck and hugged me. My body involuntarily shuttered as I leaned into him, placed my head against his chest and closed my eyes, as if that would help the tears. He never said a word.

After a minute or so of trying to control the tears and my body's violent shaking, I was finally down to just tears, but they weren't flowing as they had before. "Damn, I was wrong," I heard Hiliad say, and I didn't like the sound of it. He leaned back and looked over my face. "Liza and I owe you an apology."

I frowned. What? Why?

"You do have control."

"I'm sorry?" I asked, never letting my eyes wander.

"Of yourself," he clarified. "Most subs simply freak out, leaving me now choice but to end it.

Takes all the fun out of the scene, don't you think?"

A smile slowly rose from my lips. "Thank you, sir. It was—sorry."

"No, please continue."

"That was the most difficult for me to overcome with Master, the tears, I mean and breaking down." I sniffled.

He smiled, leaned in and kissed me softly, nipping just a little at my bottom lip. He growled, which brought me back to myself. I kissed him back and just when I was getting into it, he pulled away. "What is it you want, sub?" he asked then looked at Liza behind me.

"I ... did I hear a flogger, sir?" There was no answer. "Master often rewards me with the flogger."

"Reward? Who said anything about a reward? Do you cum when Daniel flogs you?"

"Yes, sir." We still held eye contact, and I was beginning to lose my breath again.

"Is that what you want?"

"Oh, yes Sir."

Liza snickered, her cool, almost floral-scented breath washed over my right shoulder.

"What if I don't want you to cum?"

"Thhhen I won't, sir," I stuttered, wondering if I'd crossed the line.

"Good girl. From here on out, you will not cum." Not exactly what I had intended. "You will cum when I tell you to cum. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No Sir." Then it was becoming more and more difficult to look him in his beautiful eyes. I felt my chest flush, as it would with Master.

"I didn't think there would be. You will cum only when I tell you to cum."

I bit my bottom lip again, hesitant. He looked at Liza again and moved his head so fast I wasn't sure if he nodded or simply readjusted his neck. Then that damned WHAP! on my ass. What was strange was now I didn't mind being spanked, but I had no intention of telling them.

"Is there a problem?" he asked again, his voice raging with anger now.

"No, sir."

"You please me greatly, sub."

"Thank you, sir."

He took a step back, brought the ring on a finger of his right hand to his left forefinger and punctured the tip. He never looked at what he was doing, for his eyes were still locked on mine. I never looked directly at what he was doing, but I could see from the corner of my eye. He squeezed the pad of his finger and something thick and dark began to slowly ooze out. Coming back to me, he took his bloodied finger and offered it to me. Although I was weary of the effects of the blood, I wanted nothing more than to please my Dom. I had to bring my head forward to reach his finger, my tongue out and eager to take it. He raised his finger, which made me lean my head back slightly, and a single drop of blood landed on my tongue.

It was the most intense, incredible sensation I would never forget. It tingled at first then warmth spread over it rapidly, down my throat and through my entire body. The tingling in my body made me squirm. It was like the blood surrounded every muscle, giving them an intense massage. While my head spun from the lightheadedness, it was not all a bad sensation. I was giddy, relishing in my body's reaction, wanting never to lose it.

"As much as I love your tongue and sweet mouth, close it," Hiliad ordered.

I did so and sucked the tip of my tongue, trying to get every bit of blood that I could. I closed my eyes, my body beginning to scream, especially below the waist. I think Liza was right. I was really going to look forward to this. Yet there was another smack on the ass. I hadn't even said anything! My eyes flew open.

"Look at me, sub," Hiliad said. "How do you feel?" His voice was angelic and soft, like a bird happily chirping in the trees. Even his appearance was awe inspiring. There was an aura around his head, not foggy because I could see every line on his face.

"I ... feel ..." I had trouble finding the appropriate word, "amazing." I giggled, which is something I had never done before when scening with Master.

"Was I wrong?" Liza asked from behind me.

"No Ma'am."

"When bestowing my essence to a sub, I like to see the look in their eyes."

I felt my eyes become droopy, but it was not from sleepiness. My head felt like it would roll off of my shoulders. Slower and slower my eyes would blink, and each time everything became more and more clear to me.

He smiled widely. "Are you there yet?" he asked, and I knew that he meant sub-space.

"My body is, but mentally No Sir."

"Well, then I shall have to remedy that, sub." He replaced the blindfold over my eyes, securing it tightly behind my head. I had never felt heat from Hiliad before, but I sure did now. And the oddest thing was was that it felt like I was the electrically-charged Violet Wand and searching his body out to release my built-up energy.

There was brief moment of movement around me before the familiar and much-wanted flogger hit my calf with the lightest pressure. But this time, it was nothing I had ever experienced before, even when I was already in sub-space and Master had begun to flog me. Each individual leather strap sent bolts of electricity through my body, and the sound was like heavy rain hitting a window.

Then another hit and another and another until it they were in perfect rhythm, moving up and down my left leg, from my calf to the back of my thigh. Then the same motion started on my right leg—right leg, left leg, right leg, left leg. It was so perfectly in sync that it reminded me of the tick from an old Grandfather clock. It only dawned on me minutes later that both Hiliad and Liza must have been flogging me together.

I gasped when the first impact on my ass happened, which forced me to hold onto the bar. Again it was synchronized, and if I were watching I would have been impressed as hell. But I liked being on the receiving end. My ass was more sensitive than I expected this soon, but I thought maybe Hiliad's blood dulled some of the 'pain' and they were hitting me pretty hard. The beating rose to my back and shoulders blades, but I would have much preferred if they stuck to my ass. My body got in tune with the impacts, and I hadn't realized I was pushing my body forward to lessen the beats, but Hiliad yelled at me angrily. I could do nothing but offer my body to him.