Hill County, Texas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know Brandi could feel it building too because she started bobbing her mouth up and down on me in concert with the motions of her hands. I told her I was going to cum, to give her fair warning I suppose.

She just kept up the exact and wonderful rhythm of what she was doing as I grasped the doorknob to brace myself with one hand and the back of her head with the other. She accepted the gentle face-fucking with a moan, opening her throat muscles in anticipation of the load that would soon rush into her hot, waiting mouth.

My powerful climax hit and I pulsed shot after shot of what felt like scalding hot seed into her throat. She kept sucking and swallowing and pumping my dick dry and then picked her head up to let the last few drops run down onto her hand as she looked me straight in the eye with a devilish smile.

She licked the head of my cock clean and then kissed me full on the lips so I could taste the remnants of my orgasm on her moist lips. Then she stood up, took hold of my hand and led me into the bedroom.

"Your turn," she said softly, easing herself onto the mattress and raising her still-denim covered legs high in the air, her stilettos serving as a sensible place to start extracting her from her remaining clothes. "Do me."

Extracting Brandi's tight jeans without the assistance of a nearby crowbar proved copious and took a few excruciating moments longer than either of us wanted. Brandi was nearly panting with greedy anticipation of her voluptuous body being ravaged, her body heaving and writhing on the mattress as she pawed at her full tits.

In my own anxious state, I barely was cognizant that my cock had recovered amazingly quickly as to almost again reach full mast.

As I mercifully pulled her jeans from her ankles, my cock was still sticking straight up, and she again began to caress it and ran her soft hands all over my chest and stomach. I held her firm yet soft breasts in my hands, feeling their weight and rubbing her hard nipples in my fingers.

I told her how beautiful she looked, and how great she made me feel, and it was indeed my turn to repay the carnal favor. She told me how very comfortable she felt with me, and how uninhibited she felt she could be. This was emphasized as she curled a finger beneath her silky baby-blue thong, and peeled it back to expose the plumpest, puffies pussy lips that perhaps I'd ever seen. They were swollen and glistening and Crayola-crayon bright pink and visibly palpitating.

Our crotches were only inches from each other, and we continued our manual and visual stimulations. I looked down and saw her hands again encircling my cock and watched her eyes as she was enjoying my hands on her body. I slid one hand slowly down and inserted one finger slowly inside her sopping pussy.

Brandi gasped a little, and squeezed my cock firmly in her hand. She held her left breast up for me, and I bent my head down to take the offering of her distended nipple into my mouth. I twirled my tongue around it and sucked it between my lips.

I just couldn't get enough of her sweet skin and I pulled her closer to me so her pussy was closer yet. I stroked her clitoris while still sucking hungrily on her breast. I removed her hand from my cock and told her to just sit there and enjoy. She placed her hands behind her and arched her back so her tits jutted proudly for me to taste.

Her pelvis rocked softly with the motions of my finger, unhurried yet thoroughly into the feelings. Her eyes were closed and I saw a sweet smile on her lips.

I asked her how this felt, and she just looked at me and said, "Incredible." I could tell she was getting close to her own release as she pushed her pelvis harder onto my hand, and I cupper her mound into my palm.

I continued to suck on Brandi's tits, and rub her pleasure center. Then when I could feel her breathing getting faster like she might be ready to come, I stopped and just held her there for a moment without moving. I wanted to torture her with pleasure and bring her to new heights of ecstasy.

Each time I felt her nearing orgasm, I would stop for a few moments so she would return a little, then continue my actions anew. I admit I admired her control because she took as much as I could dish out.

Then I slowly drew her towards me and raised her hips up and directed my cock to the openings of her now completely drenched pussy. We both looked down between us, and she raised herself onto my cock so I was buried to the hilt in just a few thrusts.

We just sat there for a minute, perfectly still, reveling in each other's bodies, thoroughly enjoying the feelings. We kissed deeply, passionately, a 'make-love-to-me-first-before-you fuck-me-savagely' kiss, and started to rock back and forth with urgency.

I held onto the lovely Texan's hips and she wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and started to tilt her pelvis forward and back. The feeling of my cock deep inside her moving this way was unbelievable. Our movements became more hurried, and I could feel us both nearing orgasm.

We looked into each other's eyes, and I saw pure passion in her glazed eyes. As I felt her orgasm hit, I let myself go and exploded what felt like huge amounts of come into her, even more powerful than my first explosion.

We cuddled together, breathing heavily, in that wonderful orgasmic after-glow that only intensely great sex can provide. Despite the fact that I hadn't known this raven-haired vixen before today, the comfort level was sincere. Brandi purred and I propped myself up against the headboard and placed her body so that her back was against my chest.

I looked down and saw a coating of white foam still oozing from her labia and dribbling down her inner thighs. I began to rub her bullet-like nipples in both hands, and she leaned back to kiss me once more, groaning into my mouth. My hands tugged and pulled on her overly-sensitive nipples, admiring them as they poked over her huge areolas.

I nudged Brandi's hair away from her ears with my cheek, and while still massaging her tits, I whispered in her ear, "Pull your pussy apart, I want to see all of you." Brandi smiled coyly, clearly liking the gentle demand. With both hands, she reached down and separated each glistening, puffy fold, and her salmon-hued cunt gaped apart, as the swollen hood of her clit winked and seemed to beckon for more attention.

"I'm going to make you cum," I said softly into her ear as Brandi gasped in response to my words. I ran my right hand down over the soft contours of her stomach and began to tease the circumference of her pussy with just the tip of my index and ring fingers.

While still pulling her lips aside lewdly, Brandi also began to rub her own fingers over her blossoming slit. I kissed her gently on the nape of her neck and literally saw the goose bumps rise on her skin.

Brandi's fingers replaced my own on her clitoral nub, and I nudged first one, then a second finger into her red hot snatch, hearing a 'squish as my digits plunged into her heat.

The folds and flaps on her pussy began to flutter like a butterfly's wings, and her thighs tremble involuntarily. Her abdomen twitched in small ripples, and I pinched her nipples as if to detonate her trigger. She frantically rubbed her clit while my knuckles buried into the warmth of her tunnel, and she grunted, loudly, then again, and her body convulsed wildly against my chest. The milky foam flowed from her gash like a dispenser of soft custard, soaking my fingers and palm.

The shaking went on for about forty-five seconds, and since her face was so close to mine, I could plainly see that her pupils dilated and rolled back into her head. I pulled my fingers from her with a discernible 'pop', and she writhed again in orgasmic after-shocks, one small shudder after another, before finally collapsing onto me in a blissful sex-induced coma.

I leaned over, turned out the light on the nightstand, and joined her in sated slumber.

I awoke in a startle in the pitch black room, and glanced at the alarm clock, blinking a fluorescent red. One fifty-three.

I shook my head, trying to get my bearings, thinking that the dream I had was so vivid to awaken me, the dream that my cock was stuck in a long-neck beer bottle, snug and tight. It was only then that I heard the muffled moans and felt fingers tickle my scrotum lightly, and saw the silhouette of a bump bobbing up and down beneath the covers.

I heard a small buzz, a hum really, and felt a pleasant tingling, first on my heavy balls, and then a uniquely unfamiliar sensation. A sort-of vibration rimming around my anus.

I lifted the covers, realizing this was not a dream, not by a long-shot. Through the very dim light, the covers lifted at the exact second that Brandi spit a huge stream of saliva onto my rock-hard shaft, her left hand stroking and pumping my length, while her right hand held the source of the buzzing and humming.

Whatever she had was hitting the absolute male equivalent of a g-spot, at least for me. Right under my balls and above my asshole, on the base of the pubic bone. Proper stimulation there invariably makes my cock take on the texture of a titanium rod, and oh boy, this was proper stimulation. Texas-style, post-midnight, an Alamo-like raid on my nuts.

Brandi lifted her lips from my engorged cockhead just long enough for me to see her ivory teeth nibbling on the tip. "You like, baby?" she cooed. Silly question.

"Daddy like, honey. Ummph, Daddy like a lot. Christ, what the fuck is that thing, it feels fantastic!" I exclaimed, my body flopping like a Brazos River catfish, struggling to hold back another orgasm, trying desperately to prolong the torturous pleasure.

She took her head from my lap, but thankfully, the device continued to massage me into sensitive delirium. "It's a rabbit vibrator, darlin', a cowgirl's best friend." I saw that somehow, when I was sleeping I surmised, she had changed into a lacy black corset that accentuated her massive breasts, and she also wore a sheer ebony g-string that was pushed up so tight into her quim that half of the material was buried inside her. "But my research has indicated that cowboys seem to like it, too."

I wasn't immediately curious as to the test samples utilized for her past research, because I knew that if I didn't react, and fast, I was going to shoot my cum high into whatever stood in the stream's path, and the odds were that would be Brandi's sizable cleavage. I didn't want that to happen, not yet at least. I had a preferred destination for my next cum bath.

Before Brandi knew what had hit her, I jumped up in a move of speed and agility that I thought was long gone, leapfrogged over Brandi and her bunny, stood on the floor at the edge of the bed, dragged her by the ankles towards me, grabbed first her hips to position myself and then her hair to show I meant business, tore her g-string from her cunt, and plowed my hardness into her in one savage thrust.

I literally felt her cunt split open and she emitted a guttural shriek as my cock banged against her cervix, causing my cock to snap and bend inside of her, such was the force of irresistible force (strong cock) meeting immovable object (wet cunt).

The more Brandi cried out, the harder I pulled her hair, and the harder I pulled her hair, the deeper my dick impaled her. The sound of my pelvis slapping against her soft, round asscheeks permeated the small room, testing the acoustics of the Waco Hilton's demising walls to the hilt, as the percussion of our frantic fucking (WHAP, WHAP, WHAP......) met the falsetto of Brandi's howls (OOOOOOOHHHH, FUUUUUCCCKKKK MEEEEEEEEE!!!!) in an expressive carnal operatic duet.

Her cunt struggled to wrap its talented muscles around my invading shaft in an attempt to control my pace, but my OWN research told me that she was helpless to resist, and on the verge of a volcanic spurt of her own.

After three minutes or so of intense fucking, I slowed just enough to release my grip on her hair, seeing the veins on her neck bursting against her taut skin as I mercifully let her free, and I whacked my own cock until I shot stream after stream of hot seed onto Brandi's plump ass globes.

I lay down on the bed and pulled her still trembling body next to mine, cuddling into a ball together, and kissed her hot lips. "Now, go to sleep, slut." I placed Mr. Wascally Wabbit on the night stand. "When I wake up, I'm going to use your toy on you, and then I'm going to fuck you into another coma as a wake-up call, nasty whore."

Brandi smiled, clearly enjoying both the dirty talk and the reminder that I was going to be the alpha member of our two-team pack here.

And, just before dawn, I did just that. Violated her cunt and ass with the vibrator for about fifteen minutes, licked her in the same places for another ten, and then slow-fucked her into a series of orgasms that rendered her comatose once more. I came in her, flooding her with another prize of semen, then showered, dressed, and quietly left the room, kissing her on her forehead as she lay in a fetal position.

I had a four-hour drive southeast to my next stop in Conroe, Texas, just north of Houston, and wanted to be there before noon. I had another merchant meeting scheduled later that afternoon,for that outlet center, which my company also owned, and hoped to get some actual work in before that.

Ten minutes before my four o'clock meeting, the center's receptionist, Pam, knocked softly on my door as I prepared the notes for my speech. I had to taper my words so that they would be specific for this particular center, not wanting to rely on the text of yesterday's speech at Hillsboro.

Although, I did have to admit, still sniffing the sweet remains of Brandi's scent on my skin, the secret aroma of post-sex, yesterday's speech seemed to work pretty well.

The older lady poked her head into my office. "Sorry to disturb you, John, but there is a Brandi here from DSW Shoes that said she met you yesterday in Hillsboro and wanted to know if you could meet with you for just a second. Oh, and she has her store manager with her, Meredith." I tried to disguise that my jaw threatened to hit the desk in utter surprise. No, could it be.....?

And then I remembered that Brandi DID say she was from Hew-stun. Pam's maternal voice brought me back to the present reality.

"I know you're busy, but Meredith is quite a looker, John. I'd give her an audience for a moment if I were you." She winked at me conspiratorially. "And Brandi doesn't take 'no' for an answer. This is her home office though she travels a lot. She usually gets what she wants." I nodded distractedly and shrugged, waving my arms in a "oh, all right" gesture.

Brandi walked in with a tall, slender redhead whose legs seemed to extend to Huntsville. As busty and voluptuous and raven-haired as Brandi was, Meredith served as a perfect contrast. Small-busted, freckled, with an athletic torso and a face that was angelic and naughtily mischievious all at once.

"We'll be brief," Brandi drawled, all business now because of the setting, realizing Pam may be within earshot. "We cannot make your merchant meeting, but we were hoping that Meredith and I could make a private appointment with you later."

She slipped a small envelope and a box in my palm and the unlikely pair of beauties turned to leave as quickly as they entered. Meredith stopped just before she exited, and caught me gaping at her incredibly firm ass. She smiled, green eyes glowing in glee. "RSVP. Welcome to Conroe."

I opened the envelope first , which enclosed a keycard for a resort hotel called Del Lago.

"You come highly recommended," the card began, which was soaked with a hypnotic perfume. "Brandi and I are good friends. VERY good friends. And we share quality. Room 916. Seven PM. It's a BYOR party for three. Hugs and kisses, Meredith."

I furrowed my brow as I fumbled with the box, my growing erection threatening to burst through my suit pants, wondering how I was ever going to get flaccid in time for the meeting. "BYOR?" I mused to myself. "WTF.....?"

I laughed out loud when I saw the contents, and stuffed the rabbit vibrator into my jacket pocket.

I had a meeting to attend. Then later, yet another.

12