Hillary: The Summer of '92 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,334 Followers

I repeated the slow process of sliding almost all the way out, then shoving all the way back into her and she repeated her passionate, “Ohhhhhhhh! Yesssssssss!” as I did. Since she seemed to enjoy it, I kept doing it, savoring the way it felt to be moving in and out of her clinging opening and the movements and sounds she made in response. I wished I could have kept it up for ever, but it was such a wonderful experience I knew I wouldn’t be able to keep it up for too long. After a few minutes, I bent and shared a passionate kiss with her. “I’m not going to be able to keep this up much longer,” I warned her. “It…it feels too…Oh, God…too good!”

“Don’t wait!” she replied ardently, digging her fingers into my butt even more. “Take me! Please! Oh, God, please take me!”

There was no way I could refuse such a passionate request, and I really didn’t want to. I speeded up my movements and felt the spring of delight coil tighter and tighter inside me. Hillary’s cries grew louder and more fervent, then mine joined hers in a duet of passion as we exploded into bliss together. Our bodies were locked together, straining, twisting, and seeking all the joy each could possibly get while my fluids were pumped into her yet again.

“Oh, God!” Hillary gasped wearily as she lay in my arms after we’d expended ourselves. “It’s…it’s always awesome!”

“It is, isn’t it?” I agreed.

She snuggled tighter into the circle of my arms while I reached out and turned off the bedside light. Then, exhausted, we fell asleep, locked in each other’s arms.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,334 Followers