Hillary's First Stage Growth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers

Hillary's back took on a deep arch. She shifted her legs apart a little and raised her pelvis to offer me as straight a path as possible for my battering ram approach. She was squealing and yelping in time with my strokes. After about four minutes of this assault she screamed into an orgasm that shook her body like palsy. I never even slowed down.

Two minutes later she had another orgasm and then another one only about a minute later! I was sweating heavily and breathing hard from the effort. And I was getting close to my release. Hillary was climbing higher and higher, faster and faster. She came one more time.

Moving quickly, I withdrew, eliciting a moan of disappointment from Hillary. I flipped her over on the couch and slid back into her pussy as her arms and legs wrapped themselves around me. Her hips slammed up at me as I regained my rhythm. Her breath was coming in gasps and moans as we continued to fuck. She had another orgasm and then I was cumming like a fire hose inside her. She kept her death grip on me as we both started to settle.

"That was fabulous, babe," she whispered in my ear. "Just fabulous. I came so many times! What a train ride!"

"Yeah, me too" I gasped as I struggled to regain my breath. I was about wiped out.

"Okay, okay, get off me, you oaf!" She was smiling as she said this. "You may be shorter than me but you still weigh too much to just lie on me like this if you're not going to be driving that monster cock of yours into me to help me forget how heavy you are!" she teased.

"Sorry." I slid onto the floor next to the couch and braced my back against the couch.

"You know, I feel a little funny," she announced. Looking down at herself, she was frowning. "I think, I wonder if...."

She was off the couch and into the bedroom in a disgusting display of energy.

Another moment she was back. Grinning from ear to ear.

"It's true! I'm bigger! Oh Honey, it's finally started! I thought things felt a little different when we were going at it! I've grown an inch! Look!"

She wrapped the tape in her hand around her bust line. "See! 37, no, wait, 37 and a half! I'm growing honey! I'm going to have big tits!"

"If you say so," I replied. She didn't look bigger to me but the tape told no lies. Hillary was smiling triumphantly down at herself and remeasuring herself.

I was more concerned with finding something to eat.

Men can be so insensitive.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers
12