His Beautiful Neighbour Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,446 Followers

"Yeah, that's right," he said, talking as much to himself and the camera as to her, "take it all. You like it, I know you do, you're drenched like a little slut. Oh yeah, so gooood!" he continued as his thrusts in and out of her mouth increased in speed.

Then, sudden and with little regard for the captive beauty, he pulled his dick out of her mouth and let go of her head, completely ignoring her complaining moan of losing the taste and feel of his delicious dick. In the mood for pussy, he crawled down the length of her body and quickly entered her tight, desirable hole.

"Oh yes, oh yes!" she moaned in delight as he hammered his entire length into her. Her position was painful, lying on her hands like she was, but the masochistic woman only enjoyed that, feeling she was making yet another sacrifice for her lover and master.

"Tell me what you want," he demanded, trying to aim the camera at her face.

"I want COOOCK!" she shrieked as he pounded his massive tool into her again and again, fulfilling her spoken desire.

"Are you my slut?" he continued, thinking that if the video didn't turn out too well, at least they'd have a sound-file.

"God, yes!" she admitted, "I'm everything you want me to be!" To be fair, Andrea would have agreed to anything, as long as his dick kept assault her wet pussy.

"Huh?" he carried on his enquiries, "and if I wanted you to lick that blonde chick's horny little snatch? Would you be MY little lesbian whore?"

"Yes! Yes, anything for you!" she cried out, the image of James making her lick the unsettling Liselle made her squirm in pleasure and brought the orgasm so much closer, "please Sir, I need you so much, make me... cum!"

Knowing what his little slavegirl liked, he seized her tit through the shirt and bra, and squeezed it hard, without slowing his impaling of her squishy pussy.

"Oh God yes!" she screamed one last time and her entire body shook with the force of her climax, "more, more, so goooood! So big and hard, oh I love your cock!" she blabbered, losing control of her mouth in her mind-numbing orgasm.

"Ngh!" James muttered and pulled out and quickly crawled to her face (like he'd seen so many times in porn) and emptied his balls over her eagerly welcoming face, where she immediately opened her bright-red lips. He made sure to aim the camera right, so to catch the 'money-shot' as wave after wave landed on her face, turning her carefully painted face into a mess of whorish proportions.

"Ahh..." Andrea sighed as a big load of his seed shot into her wide-open mouth and landed on her tongue, instantly filling the slutty woman's mouth the taste of salt.

"Don't swallow, don't swallow!" he groaned loudly, as his pearly white sperm continued to shoot out and land in long stripes on her face. Then, with careful movements he took a tuft of her hair and dried his cock off on it, humiliating her for the camera.

Coming down from his orgasmic high, he stopped the recording and snapped a couple of pictures of her holding her tongue out and showing how much sperm she caught in her mouth -- and in her entire face.

James and Andrea's venture into the world of porn was well on its way.

---

Half an hour later, Andrea was in the kitchen, cooking for her man and master. It was a strange feeling, cooking naked and with her face and hair streaked with dried cum -- strange and very arousing. It was oddly liberating -- all the depraved acts James put her through helped her discover herself. And herself was a slut! God, she loved being James' slut...

She put the lasagne in the oven and went to check on her beloved master who once again was busy at the laptop, uploading the pictures to the site.

"Smells good," he told her as she came into the living-room, a little wobbly in her black heels. She'd had wanted to take them off, to go completely naked but James had stopped her.

"Leave them on, I like the way they make your ass look," he'd told her. That kind of compliment was worth so much more than the discomfort of wearing the tall heels, so she happily complied. As she came near him again, she hoped he would comment on it again. Or the way her naked tits looked. Or her sexy new tattoo. Anything, really.

"Thanks!" she smiled at his compliment of her food, and although one of her body would have been preferable, she'd take what she could get. As her mouth formed in a dazzling smile, she felt how the sperm clinging to her skin resented her use of her facial muscles, "eh, may I go wash my face?"

He nodded, completely caught up in what he was doing. As she was about to go to the bathroom, she noticed that her printer was hooked up to his laptop.

"Eh, why do you need my printer?" she asked, curious.

"You'll see, you'll see," he told her with a wide grin -- the kind of grin that gave her goose-bumps and a moist pussy. As soon as she left the room she heard it start printing. Dying to go back and find out more, she nevertheless continued upstairs to her bathroom. Slavegirls weren't supposed to be nosy after all. James would tell her when he wanted.

---

"Read these," James told her when she got downstairs again, fresh-faced and with a more discreet make-up... still naked of course.

"Rules for James' slavegirl," she began before looking up, "You've made rules?" she asked, feeling how her nipples hardened and her pussy started dripping.

"Yup. Read them to me."

"Okay... Rules for James' slavegirl," she began again in a loud, determined voice:

"1. I'm now owned by James and will do as he says at all times and in all things.

2. My collar is a sign of James' ownership -- I will always have it around my neck or with me.

3. When I'm at home I will always wear lingerie that my owner has approved of, my collar and heels -- nothing else.

4. When going outside, I will always wear clothes that my owner has approved of, and always skirts or dresses.

5. I will NEVER orgasm without my owner's explicit permission. What?!" she looked up, with huge eyes, mortified and turned on at the same time, "you want me to ASK for permission to cum?"

"Yeah, I think it's only fair," he grinned, "but read on..."

"6. My body belongs to my owner -- I will work hard to keep it fit for him, so he can be proud of it.

7. I will not spend money on anything other than gas and groceries without my owner's consent."

She looked down at her naked body, feeling that the sixth rule was unfair -- she wasn't fat! Why would he make a rule about that?

"It's not that you need to lose weight or anything," James assured her, correctly reading her expression as she studied her body, "we just have to make sure you stay as sexy as you are now."

She sat her naked ass down next to him on the couch, "so you don't think I'm fat?"

"Nope! No one in their right mind would think that!" he guaranteed her.

"And this is... for real? You totally own me now, controlling... everything?"

"Well, yeah. I mean... if you accept," he said, suddenly a little in doubt, wondering where all this was coming from. Until she hugged him, desperately clinging her naked body to his.

"I want to belong to you!" she exclaimed almost crying. This little piece of paper, with its demanding, demeaning and severe rules was what all her hopes and dreams had revolved around: Belonging to James.

---

It turned out to be an excellent night. James shut the laptop off and Andrea -- in keeping with the new rules -- put on some lingerie and they sat in the couch, eating, watching a romantic comedy and enjoying each other's company. She was wearing a light-blue baby-doll, kept together in front of her breasts and managing to hide them well enough. The flimsy powder-blue fabric however, clearly showed off the rest of her body, and her matching panties only made the package all the more inviting.

"Mhm," James muttered as he placed his arm around her shoulders after leaving his plate on the low table, "that's a really tempting night-gown you're wearing." She put her head on his shoulder, feeling secure and relaxed -- and very much in love.

"Oh yeah?" she asked, fishing for more compliments - a girl can't live of orgasms alone.

"Yeah," he said, as his eyes ran down her delicious body, "clearly showing off your sexy beauty, and yet still manages to hide so much that one wants to tear it off..."

"Mhm, you know, sir, as your property, you can do with me as you like... tear off my clothes, if you want," she returned with an excited glimmer in her eyes.

"Very tempting indeed," he said as his hand followed his eyes and cupped her supple breast, "so big and soft," he muttered, though she clearly heard him and smiled at him.

It was just some gentle teasing though. Neither of them was really in the mood, each having cum three times during the day, but it was nice to relax with some petting.

"Ahh..." Andrea sighed as James found her little nipple through the fabric of her baby-doll, "this is nice." Whether she meant his hand on her chest or them together in the couch, James didn't know. And he didn't really care either.

"It's always nice to be with you," he replied, almost biting off his tongue as he heard how corny it sounded. But the object of his desires liked corniness -- actually she liked all kinds of compliments -- and beamed a smile at him.

"You too," she assured him, and their lips met in a long, slow kiss.

"What's on the agenda tomorrow," Andrea asked, when their kissing-session died out, knowing he had to go home at some point the next day.

"Gonna get that site up," he answered, "maybe take some pictures... who knows, maybe I'll even get around to fuck my slavegirl?"

"Hmm... sounds good!"

---

Next morning Andrea awoke early, with an odd mix of satisfaction, caused by sleeping next to her love all night, and the empty feeling she always got when he had to leave.

Getting out of bed, she went to the bathroom, regretfully taking off her collar -- her neck felt so strange without its comforting weight -- and stepped into the shower, letting the warm water run down her naked body.

Lost in her own thoughts at the wondrous evening she'd spent in front of the television with her lover and master the day before, she barely heard James enter the bathroom.

"Ah, here you're hiding," he said as he opened the shower-stall, giving her a pleased smile, as he took in her naked, wet glory. He too was naked, his flaccid cock giving small twists of greetings, saluting her sexy body.

"Hiding?" she asked, pretending to be insulted, "here I am, cleaning my master's property, and he accuses me of hiding?" She emphasised her words by gently rubbing herself between her legs, making no illusion of what kind of property that needed cleaning.

"Oh good," he said and stepped into the shower to her, hugging her to him and enjoying the feeling of her large, wet tits squished against his chest, "you won't mind if I join you then?"

"Never, ever!" she smiled up at him, and he couldn't resist the temptation to plant a slow, soft kiss on her happily-accepting lips.

Neither of them moved for a long time, they just stood under the warm flow of water, their tongues busy in their intricate, arousing dance. Slowly but unstoppable a warm hardness began poking into Andrea's soft belly, telling her beyond doubt how much James enjoyed her naked closeness. Oh well, she figured he could probably tell how hard her nipples were too...

Smiling into his kissing mouth, she took his hard cock in her hands and carefully stroked it, ever so slowly, building up his excitement.

"Mhm," he said as he broke the kiss and taking her hands off his rock-hard cock, "first we gotta clean my new property," he reminded her with a wink.

She found an unscented shower-gel for him, thinking he'd appreciate not smelling like apple-blossoms (her favourite!), and started lathing it on his tall body, carefully scrubbing every inch of him. He obediently turned around so she could get to his back as well, though she couldn't really reach his hair. She carefully avoided his dick, wanting to leave the best to last, as she knelt down in front of him, cleaning his legs.

James just relaxed, enjoying the undivided pleasure it was to be thoroughly cleaned by a woman so dedicated to him. Nothing quite compares, he thought and his adamantine cock silently agreed with him.

James was... more enthusiastic and less dutiful than his sexy slavegirl when it became his turn to cleanse her. Oh, he soaped her in but it seemed his mind was focused to pleasures to come -- there was no doubt that her breasts, her ass, her stomach and pussy became very, very clean, as he cleaned them over and over again. The rest of her body though... not so much.

Not that Andrea was complaining! His eager rubbing had the sexy woman moaning in pleasure, long before he was done.

As she rinsed off the soap, she suddenly dropped to her knees in front of him again.

"I almost forgot the most important part!" she exclaimed in mock horror and sucked his smooth hardness in between her red lips and down her tight throat, while the water from the showerhead continued to stream down her face. As James looked down on her, he couldn't imagine a more erotic sight and almost regretted not having his camera with him -- it would have made a great picture for the site. Oh well, he thought, some views are just for me...

As she began working his dick in and out of her slurping mouth, he soon lost all thoughts of photographs, websites and everything that didn't directly had something to do with his hard dick inside her greedy mouth.

"Mhm, you're sooo gooood!" he muttered, while taking a hold of her head, more for support than actual control. She knew what she was doing and for once he was perfectly happy with letting her do what she did best...

Except she was doing it a little too well. With a sense of urgency, he pulled out of her mouth and pulled her back up on her legs.

"Turn around," he told her and she keenly obeyed, presenting her voluptuous ass to him. He paused for a short second, admiring the tight buttocks and the sexy mark on her left cheek, claiming her as his.

She was quite a bit shorter than him though, and he had to bend his legs rather much to get in level. But once he was, there was no stopping him. Her cunt was drenched, her sucking him, his groping her under the cover of soap and the water had made sure of that, and her tight cunt was soon filled by his big cock.

Her moans echoed in the little bathroom as she cried her pleasure out at every merciless thrust he hammered into her. With his firm hold of her thighs, he had the perfect leverage for getting as far into her possibly, and the sensation drove them both wild.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she exclaimed again and again, hardly conscious about her constant moaning, though it spurred James on even further, "oh God, so good, gimme more, more! Harder, ooh, yes! Oh God, Lover, you know what I like!"

And he did: With a loud grunt, he slapped her right asscheek, combining the pleasure with the sudden stinging pain.

"Oh yes!" she cried, eagerly accepting the pain, mixing it with her submissive needs, "oh God, sir, please... fuck my ass! Take my slutty asshole!" she cried out, finding a strange desire for the 'dirty' kind of sex she'd done her best to avoid before submitting to James.

He thought it was a terrific idea, though he was a little annoyed that he hadn't come up with it himself. After one last, vicious thrust deep into her pussy, he pulled out of her altogether. Her pussy-juices would have to make it up for lube, he figured, and found her closed petite star.

Relaxing as best she could, Andrea felt how the huge dickhead made its slow, uncompromising journey up her small ass.

"Oh, it hurts so gooood!" she moaned in a mix of delight and pain, "take me, I'm your little ass-slut, use me like you want!"

And he did. Although careful at first, he soon built a good rhythm, running his dick in and out of her tight asshole. As James looked down on his cock gliding in and out, marvelling at how flexible that little hole was. There just didn't seem to be enough space for his unrelenting cock, but the tight feeling around his dick left no doubt about him being inside her close-fitted orifice.

Andrea could feel how the pain, the incredible pleasure and her unconditional surrender of all that was hers to James quickly put her on the path of an explosive orgasm. James, who knew all her 'tells' noticed it too, and debated with himself whether to remind her that she was no longer allowed to cum as she pleased but decided it would be more fun to punish her when he felt like it.

"Huh, you like my cock up your ass, slave? It's not too big for you?" he demanded. Considering how James had always felt... inadequate in the penis-department, it was a testimony to Andrea's ability to boost his self-esteem that he now could taunt her with his size.

"Oh God, your cock is fucking PERFECT!" she all but screamed back, "so big, so strong, so gooood! Oh, yes, yes! Yes! YEEES!" she cried out, as her explosive orgasm caused her vision to blank and her entire body to shake, "sooo goooood!"

"Ngh, oh yes!" James groaned, as he no longer needed to hold his own orgasm back. He was the master, no doubt about that, but he liked to think of himself as a kind master -- one who also gave his subject her pleasure. And of course, now was the opportunity to punish her...

Digging his fingers into her soft flesh, he hammered his cock into her, as hard as he could, as hard as he would in her pussy, making her cry out in pain and pleasure. He was cumming soon, he knew, so he needed to make the most of the time until...

"Arrgghhh!" he grunted loudly and thrust deep into her one last time, emptied his balls into her sexy, tight asshole. She flexed her ass-muscles, milking the last remnants of sperm out of him and causing him to groan in delayed pleasure.

"So good..." they agreed, as they relaxed in the shower, him still inside her as the water washed away that smell of really good sex.

---

"Hmm..." James wondered out loud, "what kind of punishment do you deserve for breaking the rules less than a day after I gave them to you? Should I find the whip again, perhaps?"

He was once again sitting at the laptop, putting the last effort into the page. He was determined to get everything done today, so they could upload it tomorrow. Andrea, walking a little funny due to her tall heels and the sharp ache deep inside her, was bringing him a snack.

"Sir?" she asked confused, looking down at herself. Her tiny red lace-thong and matching bra certainly constituted lingerie, she had put on the collar the minute she stepped out of the shower and her pumps were some of the highest heels she had. It wasn't the dress-code...

"You came without permission. In the shower," he explained, "that violates the fifth rule, doesn't it?"

"Well, yeah, but... you said I was always allowed to cum when you were fucking my ass, sir..." she reminded him.

"I did? When?" James asked, feeling a little uncertain.

"When you... fucked my ass Friday... don't you remember?"

Well, he did remember taking her ass -- it had been great! But had he really given her a free-orgasm-pass, just because his cock were deep in her secret tunnel for the first time? Looking into her honest eyes, he decided she'd never lie about something like that... she'd take her punishment any day.

"Well, okay," he relented, "I'll let you off that one. You can cum when I fuck your ass..."

"Thank you, sir!" she smirked at him and winked.

END PART V

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,446 Followers