His Beautiful Neighbour Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,447 Followers

"So what's the problem?" Andrea asked again, looking into her friend's eyes.

"Well, it's a bit... complicated..." Lisa began hesitantly. This wasn't quite how she'd imagined the conversation to go.

"I'm guessing it's about James then?" Andrea guessed without too much trouble. The only complicated thing in Lisa's life was James... who had become quite complicated for Andrea as well ever since she'd gotten the unexplainable urge to seduce him that one night. She'd been his ever since, and life had certainly gotten more interesting since then. But also more complicated which this conversation was a remarkable proof of...

"Yes... I... ehh... I overheard something last night..." Lisa said, "from his room..."

Suddenly getting a bad feeling, Andrea started paying a lot more attention, "from his room?"

"Yes. Oh, well, it was a girl! He was having sex with someone! I heard the tart scream!" Lisa finally spilled the beans, looking down at the floor, afraid of her best friend condemning her for 'spying' on her son... even though she couldn't help but hearing the screams down in the living-room.

It was rather lucky for said best friend that Lisa's attention was on the carpet right then, 'cause all blood drained from Andrea's face as she froze. Of course she knew very well who had been screaming in James' room last night. Had she been that loud?

Damn, damn, damn! she thought, this is getting messy! Why couldn't you keep quiet, you slut?!

"Ehh..." she said, trying to think of something to say – anything really! "are you sure they were... having sex?"

"Of course!" Lisa discarded the thought that she was mistaken easily, "why else would a girl cry out 'God, so good' and whatever else the whore said."

"Oh. Of course..."

"But the strangest thing is," Lisa continued, "I'm pretty sure I recognised that voice..."

"Oh really?" Andrea was swallowed nervously as she anticipated a shouting-match to break out any second.

"Yes... but for the life of me, I can't figure out where I've heard it before..." Lisa wondered aloud, staring into thin air while trying to remember – and thus completely missing how her best friend visibly relaxed at hearing this.

"Well, guess it could be anyone..." she suggested to which Lisa shrugged and returned to the present.

"Yes, I guess so..." she agreed, "I very much want to meet her though. Perhaps he'll invite her for his birthday Thursday, though I doubt it. Still... I'd very much like to meet her, oh yes..." in her mouth the innocent words sounded rather ominous.

"His birthday is next week!?" Andrea exclaimed, very upset that he hadn't told her anything about this, "he's never said a word about that!" Only when she'd said the words, she realised how revealing they must sound to Lisa, who was trying to figure out who James was screwing.

"What?" she asked confused, "why should James tell you about his birthday?"

"Ehh..." Andrea began, thinking very hard for a reasonable explanation, "ehh... when he was here... when you were out of town... I asked him about his age – we talked about school and such" Surely that's innocent enough for you? "and he just said he was nineteen... didn't mention he was almost twenty."

Lisa stared at her friend, trying to gauge what was going on... it seemed a little odd that Andrea should get so upset over such a minor thing – especially considering the enormous news she'd just told her about James seeing someone – fucking someone! – but the thought that Andrea could be James' lover never entered her head. She was so much older after all...

"Yeah, he doesn't really celebrate his birthday..." Lisa explained, putting Andrea's behaviour aside – for now – and focusing on the matter at hand: James' behaviour, "hasn't done since he turned thirteen. Jack – the useless bastard – had promised to come celebrate with him, and James had been looking forward to it for months. It was about six months after the divorce, I guess, and he still hoped we would find back together. The birthday-party was the first step. Well," Lisa shrugged, "of course he didn't show. James wrote him a long letter, but only got a telegram with 'sorry' as an answer. No explanation, no promise of a future meeting. Neither of us have heard from him since..."

"Oh my God!" Andrea exclaimed, forcing herself to blink away the tears that threatened to spill out at hearing how dreadfully her love and Master had been treated by his own father, "how... how did James react?" Andrea was almost afraid to ask but needed to know anyway – and this might be her only chance... Lisa had always been very tight-lipped about her life before Andrea moved in next door.

"Badly..." Lisa stated, looking at her friend curiously. Why was she so upset for James? He'd survived, hadn't he? "But what should I do about this girl who's doing my son?"

"Ehh..." Andrea responded, reeling back into the 'friend-role' again, "what do you mean, do? He's probably found a girlfriend" ME! "and is having some fun. He's almost twenty years old, you said... isn't it only natural?"

Lisa did not like that piece of advice. It was the normal parental approach, she'd admit that but it didn't take away the fear that she'd be left alone again.

"Well, I'm sure it's her who's putting all sorts of funny ideas in his head!" she retorted, "he's been very difficult lately, staying out late and talking back and..."

"That just proves he's a teenager," Andrea smiled, "at least for another week."

"He's never been like that before!" Lisa triumphantly retorted, "this girl is bad news, I'm sure of it..."

"Well..." Andrea began to answer, thinking to point out that a little independence in an almost-adult not necessary was a bad thing when her cell-phone chirped, "oh, excuse me..."

>>PUNISHMENT: once mom leaves youll put on your favourite film and have some fun BUT DONT CUM! Bring yourself to the brink, stop, cool down and repeat for fifteen minutes. do this six times today and the last right before bed. Have fun...<<

"Oh my God!" Andrea whispered, completely forgetting Lisa. Her heart started hammering in her chest, nipples hardened (luckily she was wearing a thick sweater, completely hiding her sudden excitement) and her pussy moistened and demanded attention. How was it possible to be so horrified and aroused at the same damn time?

"Bad news?" Lisa asked curiously, her friend having acted a bit off all morning. God, she wanted to read that text-message!

"Oh no, just my boss who wants me to... take some extra shifts," Andrea responded, not even lying. Not really, at least...

"Yeah, typical, isn't it?" her neighbour answered, somehow feeling that Andrea was hiding something from her. First James and now Andrea? What was going on in her normally ordered world?

"I'll just answer..." Andrea said, paying very little attention to Lisa, and thus failing to notice the shrewd look in her eyes.

>>*Gulp!* of course, Master<<

She put the phone away, tried to concentrate on Lisa and her problem but it wasn't exactly easy, what with James' command rummaging around in her head.

"Ehh... about James, though," she said, remembering her earlier point and seeing how interested Lisa was in her apparent lack of focus, "I really don't think a little independence is a bad thing..."

That distracted Lisa from her thoughts about Andrea's secret!

"Oh really? Well, it's not you who have to worry about where he is all night or with who! Or have to listen to his rude comments! Or..." Lisa had several other complaints about the new James but Andrea was hardly paying attention. Her pussy demanded attention! And James had ordered to pay attention to it...

Suddenly the phone beeped again, interrupting Lisa's tirade; she'd gotten a new message.

>>I assume you put on some lingerie underneath your boring-clothes? Show me...<<

Why is he doing this to me?! Andrea thought in near-desperation, although she knew very well why he was doing it. Because he could – and because he knew how hot it made her.

"I'll... I'll just go to the bathroom," Andrea said weakly and left the room, still holding the phone... which seemed very odd to her curious neighbour. If only she'd worn pants with pockets, it wouldn't have been so obvious! But James preferred her in skirts...

Out in the bathroom, she got the scarf, sweater and t-shirt off, revealing a sexy, black bra. Her modest skirt quickly ended up on the floor as well, showing a matching thong, hardly covering her private parts.

Using the camera in her phone, she snapped several pictures of herself in the mirror, posing for the greatest possible effect: Bending over, showing a cleavage James could get lost in, side-ways, catching her ass and her tits, crossing her arms beneath her breasts, pressing the fascinating globes together. One where she was sucking on her finger, bringing to mind something else she often sucked on... And for the grand finale, she knelt down and held the camera up above her, looking up at 'James' (the camera-lens) from her usual slave-girl position.

"There. That should satisfy him... for now," she mumbled, as she sent the pictures, one after the other, to her demanding and soon-to-be-very-horny master.

Feeling happy with herself and very aroused, she put her clothes on and went back out to Lisa, smiling pleasantly at the suspicious woman – who didn't know just what she was suspicious of...

---

The woman was sexy in a slutty, almost vulgar come-fuck-me way. She looked to be around forty, disguising her first grey hairs with a dye-job and the wrinkles around her eyes with heavy, black eye-liner and mascara. Her blood-red lips were wrapped around a long, fat cock belonging to a guy around half her age who groaned loudly as he thrust his cock into her unprotected face again and again – accompanied by her even louder moans of pleasure.

She was kneeling in what was supposed to be her own bedroom, the buttons of her white shirt ripped open by his eager hands, her bra pulled down below her massive tits, so her hard nipples were easily accessible, should her young lover or his friend desire their use.

The young guy pulled out of her, and immediately she turned to his 'friend' looking longingly at his hard cock.

"More," she moaned and wobbled towards him on her knees. Her balance was somewhat off, due to the fact her hands were cuffed behind her back, making her in effect a 'MILF in chains'.

She reached her goal, the cock of the second guy and engulfed it in her warm, wet mouth, while he smiled down at the old whore at his feet and grabbed a hold of her hair.

Andrea was on her back in bed, looking at the mature woman degrading herself for cock, while her hand was busy between her legs. The scene was incredibly sexy to the mature woman who could easily put herself in the slutty woman's place. If James ever desired to share her, she knew she could very well end up in the same position as this wanton woman ('Tiffany Lust', the titles had said), and that was a very arousing thought indeed. A little scary, perhaps, but very arousing.

Lisa had left about ten minutes ago, and immediately Andrea had shed her clothes, locked the door and found the film, intending to follow James' orders to the letter. She'd strapped her collar around her neck and welcomed the restraining feel of the leather for what it was: a sign of her devotion to James. Next came a pair of shoes, black pumps with six centimetres heels, tall enough to satisfy James' demands.

While watching the blonde woman get cuffed, stripped and fucked in the face, her right hand had begun playing with her wet pussy, still 'covered' by the flimsy thong. Her clit was begging for attention, and she was only too happy to provide it, teasing and rubbing it, filling her entire body with warm feelings of pure lust.

She pulled the bra down below her tits, just like Tiffany's and her left hand pinched her hard nipples, adding to her arousal.

"Mhm..." she moaned gently, her attention split between her own excitement and Tiffany's degrading treatment on the screen. Suddenly, (probably on cue from the director) the two hung guys picked her up, one carrying her by her shoulders, the other having a solid grip around her thighs, while she squealed half-hearted protests. They put her down, rather ungently, on a bed, laying her on her stomach.

The guy at her front, pulled her head backwards with a grip of her long blonde hair and put his cock back in her mouth, while the other managed to get in a position where he could fuck her wet, willing cunt. It didn't take them more than a few seconds before their huge cocks were being forced into her from both ends. Though her moans were muffled by the dick being thrust down her throat by an impatient young man, Andrea was certain she was enjoying herself.

Andrea's own orgasm was building very quickly, fuelled by the fact that she hadn't been allowed to cum earlier – and the fact that she knew she wasn't allowed now! While still playing with her clit, she thrust a finger into her warmth, rubbing her sensitive pussy-walls.

"Oooh... almost there, almost...!" she moaned, as she increased the speed and power, rubbing herself to a near-orgasmic state. Only through sheer force of will was she able to take her hand off again, leaving her protesting pussy alone – where the need instantly doubled. She had to shut her eyes to block out the scene on the television... she was so close, she might cum without touching herself – and she dared not fail her master in this! He had earlier threatened her with a chastity-belt, and she wasn't totally sure if he had been joking or not. Better not risk it!

"Oh my God..." she sighed, as she looked at the clock. It had taken her just over a minute to get to that aroused state where she couldn't hold her orgasm back anymore... and she had to keep doing it for full fifteen minutes!

"He's so deviant," she told herself, realising that this was more than a punishment. It was a lesson, taught to her because she had complained about not being allowed to cum. She sighed heavily, opened her eyes to see how the cuffed milf was being fucked in mouth and cunt and getting a hard spanking from the guy in her rear-end, and she put her hand on her clit again, vowing to take it slower this time... and never, ever complain about not cumming again!

---

Fourteen minutes later, Andrea finally forced her hand off her clit for the last time... this round! She turned off the television, where Miss Lust was impatiently waiting for her waves of sperm beneath two hard cocks being jacked off.

"Oh God..." Andrea moaned as the room fell silent, "five more times today? I'll go crazy."

She found her cell-phone and wrote a short message: >>First one down, five more to go. ;-p and now i need a cold shower...<< before throwing her now very dirty panties in the laundry basket and going for that shower.

The cold water did help. It helped ease the blazing need burning in her body, yet the underlying desire for release was still there, begging her to touch her cunt just a little more. Nothing could make that feeling go away, not before her Master finally let her cum.

She was harbouring a hope that he'd come visit her this evening, or tell her to come to him. The fact that she should probably tell him about his mother's suspicions had been forgotten, pushed aside for the more important need emanating from her loins.

---

It was almost half past ten in the evening when James' cell-phone rang. Of course it was Andrea, and of course James knew what she wanted. She'd jacked off for the sixth time, and now she was going to beg him for relief.

"Yes?" he answered with a smile, imagining his poor slavegirl, all alone in her bed.

"Please, please, please! Master, I did as you said. Please let me cum, I need it so bad!" the begging and pleading began immediately.

"Oh, is it you, slave? How was your day?" he grinned, feeling positively evil – and loving it!

"So bad, and sooo good!" she readily admitted, "please, I'm going crazy over here, I really need it!"

"Hmm... you've done everything I told you?" he asked, drawing out her pain.

"Yes! Yes, I saw that porn, and tortured myself by keeping from cumming five times during the day, and now right before I was gonna go to bed! Please, Master?"

"Did you like the film?" he wanted to know, still ignoring the desperate tone in her voice.

"Of course!" she replied, "I kept imagining it was you and me!"

"What was your favourite scene?" he wanted to know, as if they were discussing something they'd seen in the movie-theatre.

"What?" she exclaimed confused, then rallied herself: better humour him! "well, I suppose it was the third one... the one with that blonde... Jocelyn Joy."

"Describe it," he demanded, "and her."

What is this, an English exam? The desperate woman thought but obeyed nevertheless. She needed to cum, oh God, did she need it!

"Well, Jocelyn is a fake-blonde with huge tits – they beat Carol's hands down, and a tan... kinda like mine. She looks to be around forty, I'd say, but all the women in the film are around that age. Well, with her heavy porn/hooker make-up she goes into a little hotel-room, where a young guy is waiting for her. He's tall and slim, and looks a little like you, actually. Handsome, you know...

Oh, and she's wearing a wedding-band, she's very eager to show that off! Well, she smiles at the young guy right, and says:"

"Hold on a sec," James suddenly interrupted, "start playing with yourself... like earlier."

"Oh God..." Andrea moaned, finding her pussy with one hand while holding the phone with the other.

"Continue, I haven't seen the scene. What happens?" James demanded, straining his ears. He heard a faint sloshing-sound and smile wickedly. She sounded quite wet...

"Oh... Oh, yes. Yes, she comes into the room and says: 'Hey handsome!' or something like that, and then she says she only has half an hour before her husband's done at the massage-parlour. Oooh... It would be a lot easier to describe if I could just cum first, Master?" she tried but already knew it'd be in vain.

"Go on," was his only reply. He was hard as a rock himself... listening to his begging slave had that effect on him.

"Well, he just smiles and says they'll take as long he likes, and to prove this he shows her a pair of cuffs. Well, the little slut protests of course but you can just see that she wants to get chained to the bed and fucked silly. Much like me, right now!" she exclaimed but continued without waiting for a reply, "so he cuffs her to the bedpost on her back. Then he sits on her and grabs her hair and uses it to fuck her mouth. God, if you would do that to me right now, I'd cum without anyone having to touch my cunt!"

For some reason James didn't doubt that, but he was actually becoming interested in what happened in the film. He opened his pants and started playing with his hard cock, imagining Andrea on the bed, watching porn... with a very frustrated expression on her face!

"What then?" he asked, and she continued:

"Well, he fucks her mouth for a while, and she moans like a common whore and takes all of his long, thin cock down her throat. Yeah, it was thin... kinda unusual for a pornstar, isn't it? Oh well...

He's fucking her throat until he wants something more, so he crawls down to her cunt, gets the short skirt out of the way and reveals that she wasn't wearing panties. Unlike me, 'cause I know my master likes his gifts wrapped!" she joked, "but he just goes right to the fucking, and he's really giving it to her. In and out and in and out, and I think she came once or twice. It's hard to tell with porn, though... During the sex he suddenly rips her low-cut top down below her massive jugs, so we really can see them. No way they're real but they looked damn sexy. You'd have liked them, Master!"

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,447 Followers