His Best Friend's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,536 Followers

"How old's your mum anyway?" Oliver asked Kyron, "She looks too young to be a widow."

"I'm about 30, so she's um," he seemed to be taking a lot of thought to work it out, "I guess she would be somewhere close to sixty," he shrugged, "Something like that."

"Shit? Really? I mean I knew she was your mother and all, but I guess I just hadn't thought she'd be that old," Oliver said making Kyron look at him oddly. "I guess I think of sixty year old people as being grey haired and a bit frail," he tried to explain. "It's a compliment honestly that she looks good for her age." Kyron grunted but said nothing else so Oliver continued, "My mum is about forty. She had me when she was very young and I guess I have a few years to catch up to you old man," he laughed at the wounded look Kyron gave him. Having changed the subject back onto themselves they rode back joking around and laughing at each other's expense.

They showered to rinse the dust off and changed for lunch before heading into the kitchen. Rosemary was there looking cool calm and collected as she prepared large bowls of salad and platters of chicken pieces for the boys as she so fondly called the men who worked the ranch. Finally placing baskets of fresh crusty bread on the table she sat to eat lunch and chat about what was going on out on the ranch. Oliver was impressed to find she had an agile mind and although she didn't get out and work the ranch herself she knew every inch of it and was obviously the one running everything.

Quietly acknowledging her proficiency with everything in her world he found that he was even more attracted to this self-sufficient woman. She seemed to be more business-like than she had been last night or this morning. She announced that Paul would be moving his account from the Deadasslast ranch to them, and that they would need to step up their game of they were going to keep up with supply and demand.

They had a good breeding program in place, but even still it would require around the clock work to ensure enough cows were impregnated each year to keep up with demand. "With this in mind we may have to look at increasing the heard by a few hundred head and send out some feelers for young bulls that might be worth getting in for stud work. As she said the last, she looked directly at Oliver, and he had the good grace to stifle his smile.

Seems Rosemary had recovered from his words earlier and was going to be playing her own game he mused and wondered where this would go. He studied her over the lunch and afterwards as she supervised Kyron and himself hanging the Christmas lights. Kyron was grumpy, and Oliver wasn't sure if it was the work or just that his mother constantly spoke to him like a child. Oliver attempted once or twice to intercede when he saw his friends face becoming stormy at some small thing his mother said.

"Rosemary," he interrupted one of her attempts to make Kyron be more careful on the ladder and took her arm steering her away from her son's precarious position, "Why don't you go get us men some beers while we finish up out here? It won't take much longer now."

Giving him a look that said she didn't like being sent away and looking around him to where Kyron perched atop a ladder, she gave in. "Okay, I won't be too long, I will get you boys some snacks too," she grinned, "Growing boys need their strength." She held Oliver's gaze for a few moments as if daring him to contradict her in front of Kyron but then turned and went into the house.

Kyron groaned but as Oliver moved closer to the ladder to steady it once more he said, "Thanks mate, I was about to lose it with her."

"Yeah, I have a feeling she does it on purpose to get a rise of you," and himself he thought turning his head and looking at the door she had disappeared through. Oliver and Kyron had spent the whole afternoon hanging lights and decorations as Rosemary busied herself with the preparation for the Christmas Eve celebrations for that night. Totally efficient, it seemed that the back porch and courtyard had been transformed by a small army rather than just Rosemary and the two young men.

"Don't look so surprised," Kyron laughed at his friend, "Mum would have been planning this for months. She is well known for her parties."

"I can see that," Oliver agreed as he looked around the now highly decorated space filled with small tables and chairs all festooned with Christmas paraphernalia.

"I have set the bar up over there," Rosemary indicated a small metallic mobile cool room she had had brought in for the holidays that had a tall bench set up in front of it. "Help me unpack some extra glassware and then you boys can have showers, relax and enjoy the night."

In the tight space between the bench and the cool room, the three worked to set up the bar area so it would be easy to manage and restock when needed. Oliver found himself brushing up against Rosemary often and at times it seemed as if the woman herself was initiating the contact as her hand swept over the front of his jeans more than once. He caught her on one occasion, her hand brushing over his groin as she reached past him for a bottle and she was staring up into his face as if to gauge his reaction. He let out a small growl quickly covering it by lifting a heavy box to the bench with an added groan.

His mind worked over the moment. Was she truly flirting with him now? Was he just imagining things? No, he decided she was teasing him, seeing if a young man like himself had the balls to take her on at her own game as he had done to her earlier that morning. He smiled to himself knowing she had greatly underestimated him if she thought he would be intimidated by her overt teasing. He determined to prove to her that he was man enough for anything she had in mind and then some. He began to move against her more frequently purposely blocking Kyron's view by turning his back, his size overshadowing the diminutive Rosemary as he brushed his hand over her breasts or ass.

Within fifteen minutes of Oliver giving as good as he got; a flushed Rosemary shooed the men off to shower and change for the party declaring it would be easier for her to do the last few little things herself. Smirking at her, Oliver let himself be ushered into the house. "I'm looking forward to tonight," he said with a grin. "It should have lots of interesting fun and surprises."

Kyron gave him a quizzical look but stepped up onto the porch. "Come on, let's get cleaned up then I'll buy you a beer and we can see who arrives to make the night interesting," he laughed.

Having taken his time in the shower thinking of Rosemary, and how he would make her pay for tormenting him the way she had, Oliver found Kyron in the courtyard behind the bar by himself. Dusk had begun to colour the sky in soft pastels, and the lights twinkled brightly from almost every surface of the roofline and surrounding trees.

"No Mother here to make sure you look all spiffy in your big boy pants for tonight?" Oliver grinned at his friend.

"She already gave me her approval before she went to get ready herself," Kyron said drolly making Oliver laugh. "She likes to be in control of everything including me," He added morosely. "Wanna bet she has a couple girls lined up for me to meet tonight? Nice girls that would make perfectly nice wives for a Rancher."

"Oh dear," Oliver tried to hold back his mirth, "I don't think I will be taking that bet. I have seen enough to know that you know what you're talking about, where your mother is concerned."

"Yeah," Kyron said in a resigned voice. "She wants us to stay through to New Year. I told her I thought you had plans back in the city and as we came in one car..." he trailed off and shrugged.

"I'm pretty easy mate but I had thought we were heading back on Boxing Day. Let me know we can come up with an excuse to stay or go depending on how you're feeling after tomorrow." Oliver said easily, but his mind was considering having extra time with Rosemary. Whether his plans worked out tonight or even if they didn't work out the way he wanted, more time with Rosemary seemed like a good idea right at that moment.

Oliver took the beer offered to him and settled down on a chair beside the bar area talking with Kyron. It was only minutes later that Rosemary came out wearing a red satin gown that fitted her voluptuous figure like a glove. Oliver was truly appreciative, but a look at his friend's stormy face told him his friend did not feel the same way.

Oliver stood up and took the plate of appetisers from her placing it on the small table he sat at, "You look lovely tonight, Rosemary. Can we buy you a drink?" Oliver said guiding her to a chair.

"I think I would like a glass of that Stoneleigh we hid in the back, thank you, darling boy," she addressed Kyron, who was still behind the bar. The three sat in the quiet of the night for a few moments before Kyron broke the silence.

"So how many are coming to this shindig tonight, Mum? By the looks of the bar you have invited the whole town," Kyron said with good humour making an effort to be festive.

"Almost darling but you know there are a few people I couldn't abide even when your father was alive," she smiled.

"Ah yes," he clicked his tongue. "The awful politics of the Country Women's Association rears its ugly head again."

Oliver swung his head from one to the other of them like at a tennis match as they spoke of the normalcy of their lives and smiled. It was such a different atmosphere to the Christmas gatherings with his own psychotic family.

"Kyron tells me you usually invite some lovely young ladies for his perusal," Oliver grinned. "Any real stunners on the guest list tonight?"

"Oh Kyron, I do not," she chided her son before continuing, "As it happens though, there will be a number of eligible young ladies here tonight from good families, and it wouldn't hurt either of you two scallywags to behave like gentlemen."

"I'm always a gentleman!" Kyron said in mock horror.

"Of course you are darling," his mother said condescendingly and popped an appetiser into her mouth. "I am going to go check on the rest of the food, don't drink too much before the guests arrive," she admonished them before walking off.

People started arriving fairly steadily shortly after that, and the two men settled into being barmen for the night. One of the early guests came with stereo gear and set up a small area for general Christmas carols playing in the background and Karaoke style carols later on.

As Kyron had predicted, Rosemary introduced several girls to him specifically during the early part of the evening and during the introductions managed to put in pertinent information about his career and her family pedigree so that they knew how well suited they would be. Oliver couldn't help but laugh at Rosemary's blatant attempt to match-make for her son.

"You should really explain that these girls are just not your type," Oliver said to his friend after one such attempt by Rosemary to match her son with a local beauty.

"They are pretty to look at I guess," Kyron shrugged. "Might be all right to have a little woman at home cooking and cleaning while I go out and do what I want, with whom I want."

"Oh yeah, you're such a gentleman," Oliver laughed feeling at ease within the company he found at the party and often both he and Kyron found themselves surrounded by fellow revellers as the drinks flowed freely. "I guess these people don't have to worry as much about police randomly breathalizing them out here," he commented.

Kyron nodded his head in the direction of a portly older man and said, "That's the local police sergeant over there with his hand on my mother's ass. What do you reckon?"

Oliver was beginning to realise that it was not just to get coveted contracts that Rosemary used her voluptuous figure and full red lips to ensure, it was many things. Throughout the night he watched as she flirted unashamedly with the police sergeant, her leading hand on the ranch and a number of other men from neighbouring properties.

She was a smart savvy business woman but beyond that she was not above using her overt sexuality to get what she wanted. Oliver had became increasingly jealous of the men who were able to manhandle her across the dance floor that and decided that this cougar needed taming. She needed someone who would demand more than teasing and playing games on her terms. He imagined, with the more beer he drank, that he was just the man to show her that not everyone would play by her rules on her terms.

Feeling the effects of the beer start to impede his faculties he began to switch to soft drink and water in an effort to remain clear headed about what he was going to do as the party wound down tonight. He kept a constant eye on his friend making sure Kyron was never without a beer in the hope that he would sleep soundly through the early hours of the morning as hopefully, he would be preoccupied with Rosemary in the way he had been fantasising about.

The night was a huge success with people belting out renditions of Santa Claus is Coming to Town and Do They Know Its Christmas to the Karaoke machine. Kyron even performed a very drunken version of I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus to much raucous laughter from the gathering. The elderly neighbours and those with small children started leaving at about ten and from that point people began drifting out of the party thanking Rosemary for another wonderful Christmas Eve.

Oliver began a clean-up of the bar area as Rosemary and Kyron farewelled guests walking them through the house. One of the younger girls who he had been introduced to earlier sidled up beside him. "Need a hand?" she asked quietly picking up a few bottles from a nearby table and putting them into the trash bag he was carrying. She smiled up at him softly.

"Thanks," he replied and smiled in return.

Several friends of Rosemary had been doing a rolling clean up in the kitchen throughout the night so that by the time the end came it was only a general clean up that was needed in the courtyard. It was completed in no time, and Oliver offered the girl some coffee before she drove home. They walked into the kitchen together as the last of the guests gathered their things together to head home.

They were still sitting at the kitchen bench when Kyron came back in and pulled up a stool. "Oh yeah, coffee," he slurred, "That smells good." He helped himself to a cup and almost inhaled half of it with his first mouthful.

Oliver excused himself to go to the restroom and wandered through the house to find Rosemary still at the front door wishing the party-goers farewell. He joined her as the final person departed for their car.

"We're having coffee in the kitchen. Come join us," Oliver suggested.

"Oh, that's sweet dear boy, but..." she reached up to pat his cheek but he grabbed her wrist.

"We have already covered that I am far from a sweet boy," Oliver dropped his voice menacingly. "Now let's go have some coffee shall we."

The two stared at each other for a long moment neither looking away until she finally gave in and nodded with a sigh. In the kitchen, they found Kyron and the young lady sitting close together and talking softly as they drank their coffee. Rosemary smiled and immediately went into the kitchen and got herself a cup to join the small group. She was pleased to see Kyron had struck up a friendship with one of the girls this year. She despaired of him ever meeting someone that he could settle down with and finally grow up. It was probably part of the reason why she still treated him like a little boy, though, in her eyes, he would always be that beautiful young boy who lit up her world every day before he had gone off to boarding school.

The couple barely noticed the interruption made by Oliver and Rosemary sitting with them as they made small talk. Oliver wondered if perhaps this girl was one of the few who could make it onto the list of girls Kyron would bother wasting time on. He looked across at Rosemary and despite her protestations she looked as fresh and alive as she had earlier in the evening. His eyes watched her lips as she spoke softly to him imagining them wrapped around his cock, so it took a moment for him to register her words. "Let's go and see the damage in the courtyard," she had said softly so as not to disturb the whispering couple.

"Sure," he said after a moment and stood holding out his hand to her. She took his hand, and they walked out onto the porch to survey the courtyard.

"Oh, it's been tidied up already," Rosemary was surprised.

"There wasn't much to do really and most people took a few things in when they were leaving. Considerate party goers you have out here in the back of beyond," Oliver smiled.

"Yeah, they're a good bunch of people mostly," Rosemary returned his smile as she spoke. Looking over her shoulder, she whispered, "That one is a nice girl I hope she manages to get through Kyron's hard shell."

"I am sure she is," Oliver said, "but I am more interested in the one here with me."

Rosemary looked up at him startled by his words. He leant his head down and enveloped her mouth with his own feeling the soft lips he had been fantasising about. Taking her chin in between his fingers, he broke the kiss momentarily and looked down into her eyes. "For once do as you're told instead of being in control." The words felt odd leaving his lips, but he wanted her in no doubt as to the fact he was a man not a little boy to be fobbed off.

When he kissed her again his lips parted, and he snaked a tongue across her lips. The soft, beautiful lips parted under his and he immediately deepened the kiss chasing her tongue with his as they rolled in a sensual dance. His other hand came up to caress her breast, finding it firm and yet yielding under his soft caress. Her hand moved down to caress the front of his jeans, but he dropped the hand cupping her chin and grabbed it before it could move much further.

As if the rebuff of his grabbing her wrist brought her back to reality and remembering her son in the kitchen just meters away, Rosemary suddenly pulled away and brought a hand to her mouth, her eyes holding a look of incredulity.

"Kyron is so drunk he is lucky he remembers his own name," Oliver said in a calm but husky voice. "I, however, know exactly what I am doing and I have every intention of taking you, Rosemary, to bed." He stood back watching her for her reaction still holding her wrist in his hand.

"Oh, Oliver. You're such a naughty boy. You can't do that," she said it with that condescending smile and finally too aroused to care anymore he pulled her by the wrist he still had in his grasp back into the house. He was relieved to see that Kyron and the girl were no longer sitting there, and he turned slightly as he walked to see Rosemary relax slightly.

She tried another weak protest, but he was stilling pulling her through the house. As they walked down the hallway he gave a whispered growl, "Which on is yours or shall we go to mine?" He stopped and looked at her. "I could shout it or go in and ask Kyron if you prefer," he threatened but he knew the threat was empty. He did not want his friend to know any more than Rosemary probably did. Oliver exhaled sharply as she pointed to the door at the end of the hall.

He strode quickly and entered pulling Rosemary along behind and shutting the door firmly behind him. This was it; he thought; this was all he had been able to think about since their arrival yesterday afternoon and here she was standing before him in a dress that seemed to caress her amazing body. Oliver pulled her to him once more and lowered his head to kiss her deeply, "Fuck you are one sexy woman," he growled into the kiss as he devoured those responsive lips. "I have dreamt of these lips and not just kissing them," he groaned.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,536 Followers