His, Completely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. Sorry."

Carter turned towards her.

"It's cool. He made a heap of money looking up other men's asses."

They both chuckled. Then, holding Veronica's gaze, Carter leaned back in a cool way against the work sink. He smiled like a gambler who's just been dealt two aces. It was the kind of stare you see in old movies, one Brando or Humphrey Bogart might give to their leading lady. And the kid pulled it off naturally. There was no affectation. He pondered the situation: she isn't on the line, he thought, but she is nibbling.

Under the weight of Carter's stare, Veronica felt a warm note of something from deep inside her chest. Something strange and beyond her control. It was so foreign that at first she didn't know what the feeling was. It felt, almost, like a...weakness. Intuitively, the kid picked right up on it, and continued with his narrative,

"...My mom was a shrink."

Veronica averted her eyes and nodded her head as if putting all the pieces together for the first time. The evening had gone weird pretty fast on her, and, she knew that to make it normal again, she needed to make this kid think that she didn't know anything about him. That somehow, what he'd been up to with Carrie all those years back had never come to light. Or, at the very least, it didn't mean anything to her. Unfortunately, all of a sudden, she had begun to feel very weak and not in control of the situation.

"...Yeah. Carrie. God. That was so long ago. I haven't heard from her for years now. She's a teacher now, I think. High school. I've lost track, but, I think she moved to D.C. I think she was going to get married to a dermatologist or something."

Carter nodded.

"Yeah. I know. I saw her last Christmas, over break."

Sitting here, unable to control this awkward conversation, Veronica was slipping well out into uncharted water. The kid was seriously good looking and definitely flirting. Well, his eyes were anyway. And she was seriously married. Still, she felt unexplainably compelled to continue the conversation. On the one hand, she felt that, given what she knew about him, she had to make it clear that it didn't mean anything. But then, there was also something else. She couldn't quite admit it yet, but under Carter's gaze--someone she really hardly knew, but strangely knew the most intimate things about, she felt kind of...reckless.

She felt like she was floating out into a warm, peaceful ocean but somehow was unable to move her limbs. She had that weird feeling you get when you're trying to figure out how to float for the first time. The feeling of wanting be still enough to stay up, but struggling against the urge to paddle. How, if you want to float, you just have to give up control and let it happen.

"Oh... Well. Did she get married?...Somebody, I think it was her old boyfriend or something, told me she was like totally in love with this guy. Wow, they've probably got kids..."

She looked at Carter for the answer but he seemed distracted from the conversation they were having, like he didn't care about Carrie, her husband, or her kids. Veronica could also tell that as she'd been trying to arrange her harried thoughts, he had not taken his eyes off her.

"Well, yeah... I think she was engaged." Then, a devilish smile crossed Carter's lips as he turned to throw out the soda can. He continued in a cocky, mocking tone,

"...Engaged to be married."

Carter turned and fixed Veronica with a cool, almost casual stare. Again, he had that movie star ability to speak with his eyes. And his eyes told Veronica that although her old friend Carrie may have fallen in love, and although she may in fact be married, Carter still had something open with her. Something he'd acted on. Even recently. His eyes also told her that whatever the situation was with her getting married, it was still an open case between him and Carrie.

And just as this silent understanding passed between them, a horrendous, terrible clanking arose from the other side of the room.

*****

Veronica reached the washing machine first. It was jumping up an down and barking out clanks and grinding sounds.

"Excuse me."

From behind Carter placed his hands on Veronica's shoulders, and gently moved her to the side. He reached forward, stopped the machine, and adjusted the knob.

"It does this sometimes. I think the drum's coming loose."

He adjusted the knob again and reset the cycle. Veronica watched from the side, instinctively covering her arms where he'd just touched her. As the washer revved up, Carter cast her a backward glance again and smiled.

He sure likes to watch me, she thought. And again, she began to feel that embarrassing sense of helplessness under his gaze. Something inside her, something very loud and insistent, was telling her to leave and to leave now. Something else though--either her pride, or her competitiveness, or a new, strange careless curiosity--was keeping her glued right where she was at: under Carter's gaze. The kid leaned his back against the washer and again began to speak.

"Yeah. I definitely remember you now. You were kind of quiet, right? You and Carrie's other friends used to come over sometimes, when she first started looking after me.

He laughed. As if looking directly at a picture in his mind.

"...I've got to say, it was pretty hot stuff for me. I mean, I was pretty young to have so many gorgeous high school chicks alone in my house with me."

Veronica had nothing to say to that. This kid was being pretty bold. She smiled, nodded and avoided his eyes.

"God, that was pretty wild stuff. I mean, you guys must have known how big of a tease it was to have you in my house."

Veronica continued to study the floor. From behind Carter, the washer began bucking again. He didn't seem to be paying attention to it though, and Veronica hazarded a questioning glance at him as if to say: "you're going to fix that thing, aren't you?"

"You know Veronica, there's a pretty easy way to settle this thing down..."

With that, Carter stepped forward and, lifting Veronica up--like a child--he seated her atop the bucking wash machine.

For a moment, her natural reaction took over and she tried fight off his arms. And as soon as she started to struggle against him, Carter released her and stepped back. They could both hear that the washer was silent again.

"There. That's better right?"

The machine whirred beneath Veronica's bottom. It was still warm from the hot water cycle. She didn't move however. And this time, she didn't speak. She sat there, stunned, somehow unable to get herself down. She wanted to feel shocked about what Carter had just done. She wanted to launch into a fit on this little prick, to put him in his place, like she would when some redneck in a pickup cut her off on the highway, or when one of her underlings at work got out of line. But all of a sudden, something inside her had switched off. Somehow, her normal, aggressive reaction wasn't responding and she found herself just sitting there feeling shocked and a little ashamed that she had just let this stranger--this twenty-something kid have his way with her.

A million thoughts and impulses raced through her mind, but nothing, no clear instruction told her what to do. She was almost 28, and already heading a department of 20 people, most of them men. She was responsible for multi-million dollar decisions on a weekly basis. At home, more often than not, she had her way with her husband. But here, in this moment, in front of a college kid who used to fool around with her teenage friend, she remained paralyzed, unable to act.

In a smooth intimate voice, Carter continued,

"So. I'm gonna hazard a guess here that you know about what Carrie and I used to do?"

Veronica sat silently on her perch. She was just not going to speak to that question.

As if he guessed the answer, Carter's smile turned up into a mocking sneer. He stepped over in front of her. They stared at each other for a moment--Carter's eyes like a cat confronting it's prey. Then, very deliberately, he placed his hands under her knees and gently moved her legs apart.

Veronica's heart began to pound in her chest. She'd never allowed anyone this much liberty over her body. Not her first boyfriend. Not Nicholas. A sick feeling of excited panic arouse in her chest. God, what was she letting happen here? Did she really just let him do that?

Carter reached up and gently tipped her chin to face him. She couldn't explain it, but under his gaze, she was becoming utterly helpless.

"I'm gonna guess that Carrie used to tell you about what we'd do at night, at my house?"

Veronica stared fearfully into Carter's eyes. Suddenly, she was a shy young teenage girl again. Awkwardly, almost shamefully, she nodded her head "yes."

Carter smiled.

"It's Ok you know--what we did. I mean, I was kind of young, but we were both cool with it. You get that, don't you?

His eyes searched hers for an answer. Almost reluctant to finally admit to him what she'd known all along, she nodded "yes."

Carter leaned in a little closer to her. As if slowly waking from a sexual dream, she became completely aware of his presence and her own. Of his hands on her knees. At first, it felt strange and distant, then gradually, the feelings became more real. She could feel his fingers kneading the back of her thighs. Closing her eyes, she gave herself a moment--just a moment--to allow herself to feel the pressure of his hands, to let herself feel just a little bit of pleasure. And as she gave herself up to what was happening, she slowly became aware of all the physical sensations that were tingling at once in her body. As if she had been turned on now for the first time in her life, she felt a keen, animal awareness of the heat of perspiration that had formed down there under her legs. She could feel how the top of the washer was wet with it. Opening her eyes, she looked up at Carter, almost pleading with her eyes.

Again he spoke to her in that calm, confident voice. He leaned in closely, so close that she felt the heat of his breath on her ear.

"I bet your first time wasn't like that was it?"

Veronica waited for a long beat, then feeling the weight of his question, she gave a slight nod of "no."

"...And I bet you wish it had been? I bet you've been wishing for something like Carrie and I had for a long time haven't you?"

Again, he tipped her chin up so that she had to look him in the eye. She could feel his hands behind her knees, gently, but insistently caressing. His finger tips were light on her skin and he tickled her with drops of her own sweat.

Gulping a shallow breath, she tried to actually relax and let herself feel the pleasure of his hands a little more. Turning off everything else and giving up just enough control, she allowed Carter to keep doing what he was doing. Mentally she accepted him and made a simple decision to let him keep turning her on.

And it felt so...amazing. She couldn't believe that it felt so good to let him take control of her. It was like something that had just needed to happen to her. Some kind of spring that had been bound up inside her for a long, long time. Then, just as she really began to let herself go, as she let herself slide out and float in her imaginary ocean, from below, the renewed bucking of the machine shocked her back into reality. She caught her breath, and searched Carter's eyes. He was calm and confident, it was clear that he'd been watching her the whole time. But now she was nervous again: fearful either of what was happening or that it might stop.

Carter's smile instantly put her at ease. It was as if he knew everything about her. His eyes were honest now, even playful.

"I can make it stop you know?"

He nodded toward the machine,

"...It's just off balance. You understand?"

They stared at each other. The hunter and the hunted. She comprehended what he meant, exactly what he wanted, and silently, she agreed to it. As his hands moved up the outside of her thighs, under her skirt, she leaned against the back of the machine, just enough to raise her ass off the seat. Carter smiled a sexy smile at her, as his hands continued up to her ass. He hooked his fingers around her panties and slid them down her thighs. She felt a brief, exquisite sensation as his fingernails scratched her flesh. He stared directly into her eyes as he pulled the lace panties down her thighs and over her knees. She relaxed her feet as he pulled them all the way off. One, then the other of her sandals dropped to the floor.

With Veronica still on top of the machine, he lifted the lid just enough to squeeze the panties inside. The bucking of the machine actually settled down some, and now, all she could feel was the drum spinning faster and faster below.

Carter reached for her hand. They both looked down at her hand in his, at her wedding band and engagement ring.

"I know what you want Veronica. For whatever reason, I think that this was meant to happen and I'm not going do a thing to stop it. But if you want me to stop, say so, right now."

She looked down at her hand in his and felt a brief pang of guilt. But she was beyond that, and she knew it. And she didn't care. At that moment, she didn't have the slightest care about Nicholas or what she was allowing this kid to do and how it might affect her marriage. Feeling a surge of a new, animal strength, she locked eyes with her young seducer. She slid the rings down her finger and placed them on the top of the next washer. Strangely, through this symbolic act, she felt a bit of control again. She looked Carter square in the eye and leaned back on her elbows against the washer. She spread her legs just the slightest bit, just enough to offer the young man whatever he wanted.

Wasting not a second, Carter moved forward and slid his hands back up her skirt, bunching it up in her lap. They both stared at her trimmed pussy, at how wet and glistening her slit was. And she watched his hands across her skin. Suddenly, he lifted her up and moved her closer to him. He placed the palms of his hands on the inside of her knees and spread her legs farther apart.

He continued to speak into her ear. She could feel his fingers move insistently up the inside of her thigh, then stop just below her pussy. She knew now with absolute certainty that there was no going back. She was soaking wet, ready for anything he wanted to do to her. As his fingers touched her, he began to kiss her neck and then behind her ear. He bit down on her neck, just below her ear, as the palm of his hand pressed against her pussy.

She gasped as his thumb parted her lips, slid up her slickness, and began to slowly massage her clit. He did this twice: slowly massaged her clit, then moved his thumb back down, ever so slightly to spread her lips. He was teasing her, fuck-teasing her pussy. As his mouth sucked a hicky into her neck, she let herself slide down into the dark of her mind, into a warm pool of desire. His words came to her there, helping her to float for the first time.

"Veronica. I'm going to turn you on so much that you are going to beg me to make you come. Do you understand that? I'm in control here and I'm not going to let you come until I hear you ask me for it."

To make his point, Carter brushed across Veronica's clit, then removed his hand from her pussy, placing it back on her thigh. For the briefest moment, her fantasy stopped, and she let out a whimper. Instinctively, she reached her arm out to him and around his shoulders to bring back the contact. But his hand did not budge. Closing her eyes, she let the instinct guide her. She knew what she had to do and she moved her face towards his ear. Burying her head between his neck and his shoulder, she dug her nails into his back and spoke pleadingly, desperately, for the first time in her life,

"Please."

And then it happened. With just the slightest touch, he rubbed her clit and she began to come. The feeling rushed up from inside, and gripped her intensely. She came twice, instantly. The feeling was so intense, she felt it all the way to her feet and toes tensing. She kicked her heals against the washer and let out a cry,

"Fuuuuucccck..."

Her eyes were squeezed tight, but behind them she experienced the most intense flash of white light as several waves of orgasm shook her body.

Slowly, over several long minutes, she relaxed and the light faded into a strobe of purple and black. When she finally opened her eyes, it was like a day had passed since the seduction had begun. She stared at this kid, with his cocky eyes and sneering smile. Half of her wanted to punch him in the mouth for his smugness. The other half, well...

She leaned forward and pulled his mouth to hers, kissing him hard. After that orgasm, she could only want more, and all of a sudden, she was wanton, reckless, uncaring of what she was doing or where she was doing it. As she made out with this kid, in a bright, open room in front of a bay of glass windows, grinding her pussy against his hand, somewhere in the back of her mind, she imagined what would happen if Nicholas had pulled up outside at just that moment. As she sucked on Carter's tongue, and reached down to press more of his fingers inside her, she imagined her husband out there watching everything. And in this moment, with this kid, she just didn't care. At this moment, she would happily throw away her marriage for a good hard fuck. To sit here, legs spread, giving her body to this boy. Carter had opened something up inside her. Seriously. And she wasn't going to stop what had started until she was on her back, begging for more.

Carter smiled at her sudden aggressiveness, but quickly moved to reassert himself. He cut off Veronica's kiss and placed his hands on top of hers. Squeezing just tight enough, he lowered her hands back down to the washer, behind her so that she was forced to lean backwards. Again in a vulnerable position. And again, the understanding that he was in control passed quietly between them.

With absolutely no regard, Carter reached inside her 200 dollar blouse and yanked his hand downward. Six mother-of-pearl buttons burst off the fabric and ricocheted somewhere onto the floor. His hand came up and cupped her right breast, his thumb rubbing her nipple roughly through the material of her bra. Veronica leaned her head back and closed her eyes. She felt him unfasten the bra and release her breast. She opened her eyes and saw their mirror reflection in the black of the window. She watched wantonly as he buried his mouth on her flesh and sucked her nipple between his teeth. His other hand had found hers and was guiding it towards his crotch. Taking her eyes off the show on the window, she looked down long enough to help him get his pants undone. He pulled them down just far enough to get his cock out. With his dick sticking straight up, he pulled her to him again.

As she felt the thick length of his cock spread her open, her heart pounded with anticipation in her chest. She could feel herself squeezing her lips almost involuntarily against his cock, anticipating how incredible it was going to feel inside her for the first time.

Carter grabbed Veronica's ass cheeks and lifted her up and onto the head of his cock. As she slid down onto his shaft she let out another breathy gasp. When he was completely down inside her, she felt perfect, completely filled up for the first time in her life.

Using his hands to guide her, Carter leaned Veronica towards him at just the right angle against the machine so that he could slowly begin pumping his cock in and out of her pussy. After a moment nestled against his shoulder, Veronica leaned back and watched him work. With her hands against his shoulders, she made her pussy squeeze his cock as he pushed it up into her and then out. She watched him fuck her, and she struggled to fuck him right back, squeezing, and squeezing his cock and staring mesmerized at how it glistening with her juices. Like an erotic hypnotist, he lulled her body into total submission. He sped up and slowed, anticipating the rhythm of her next climax perfectly. Just as she was about to get there though, he slowed, and again, by instinct she knew what to do. Pulling herself against him, she almost pleaded,