His Daughter's Wedding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With narrowed eyes, John said, "I think you forgot one detail."

"I'm not sure what you mean?"

"How did you feel his hands on your skin?"

"Oh... I... that is, he told me it would better for me and easier on him if I took my clothes off first."

"So you stripped in front of him?"

"Yes, I knew where this was probably heading, but as I said I wanted something for me. Something big and out of the ordinary. He turned around so I could take off my clothes and there was a thin towel I placed over my bottom. He slipped his hands under the towel to get to the sides of my butt cheeks.

ohn nodded and she continued, "He went down my legs, doing the outside of my legs, and the inside. While he was doing my inner thighs, he made sure his hands were far enough away from my vagina so he wouldn't touch anything there. " It was good. I was relaxed and all my muscles felt better than they had in months. I could feel the tension leaving me. Finally after spending some time on my feet he told me to turn over. He turned away again so I could turn over without him seeing anything. I placed a towel over my breasts and one over my crotch.

"He started on my arms again and worked down. When he came to my breasts he skirted them just doing the sides where they connect to my chest. His hands felt good there, not only relaxing but erotic too. He continued downward, when he got to my pubic hair he skipped that area and started on my legs. Again when he worked on my inner thighs he made sure his fingers didn't go within three inches of the spot between my legs. But his fingers still made me tingle.

"When he finished with my feet he said that I was so tense that I needed another round. I must have looked at him with an expression that said I wasn't sure what he meant. He made a flipping motion with his hand. I figured out that he wanted me on my stomach again. I flipped over sending the two towels flying. I didn't bother with the towel over my bottom. By this time I didn't care if he saw me.

"He again worked on my arms and slowly moved downward. He didn't spend as much time on each muscle group as he had the first time, but he didn't need to. I was already relaxed and this made me feel good. This time when he got to my butt he kneaded each cheek. At first that is all he did, just as if they were another group of muscles, which I guess they are. However when he massaged the inner curve of my crack he pushed a finger tip into my anus. With each movement of his fingers into my crack a fingertip went into that part of my body. In and out quickly, almost as if it was by accident, but I knew it wasn't. He ended up with a finger in my anus as far as his fingernail.

"This time when he started on my inner thighs it was higher up and the sides of his hands touched my slit. Just barely, but it was enough to make me jump. When he finished with my feet he told me to flip over again. I did, not caring that he saw my naked breasts and slit.

"He worked on my arms on more time and again slowly went downward. This time when he got to my breasts he massaged them, softly and tenderly. As he finished with them, he softly tweaked each nipple three or four times. I jumped again the first time, but I groaned softly in pleasure as he finished. He went downward again, over my stomach and my sides. This time his hands went through my pubic hair softly massaging and caressing the skin under the hair. I was moaning out loud by the time he was through.

"He went quickly over my clitoris flicking it twice very gently. He worked on my upper legs for a minute or two, then went in-between them. This time his fingers traced my slit. It felt good, but it also felt like he was slightly massaging my lips down there. It was just like it was part of the massage. He spend just a minute there and continued down my legs. I wanted his hands back there, even though what he was doing to my legs felt good.

"When he done with my feet he didn't say anything but traced his fingers back up the insides of my legs. When he got to my slit he poked one fingertip inside and ran it up and down the slit. God, but that was good. You've done the same thing to tease me, which I liked, but after all he had done his finger felt so good. I'm not sure how long he kept it up, but eventually I had a small climax. It was easy and good, just like it went along with the massage. "After it was done he poked the finger in further, gently finger fucking my slit. He leaned over a bit and I wasn't sure why until I heard his zipper go down. Then I heard his belt clang. I knew that he was undressing with one hand while keeping that other finger going in and out in slow motion.

"As I said I knew how it would end and at that moment I knew for sure he was going to have sex with me. I was so relaxed and his finger felt so good I didn't care."

She paused for a moment than continued, "I don't know how he got out of his clothes one handed, but he did; practice maybe. The next thing I knew he was sliding me down, and at the same time spreading my legs. He... he went in easy and very slowly. He had touched my slit for a moment before going in. I think he was giving me a chance to say no. As I said he went in so slow and once he was in to the hilt he slid out at the same speed. He started screwing me with that rhythm. It... it felt relaxing like this was just part of the massage, except it felt so good. In fact it felt like he was massaging the inside of me. I'm not sure how he got that affect.

"How long he did that I don't know, but eventually I had another climax. This one was a long one. It wasn't powerful, it was easy, kinda going along with the massage, but it went on and on. I was very relaxed when it was over."

At this point John made a noise and she looked at him, and saw his pained expression.

She said, "I'm sorry, I'm going into too much detail... I got carried away and wasn't thinking again. I'm sorry."

A few seconds later she touched his arm and said, "I'm sorry for what I did. It was wrong. I should have gone to a day spa. Not only would the massage have been better, probably, but I could have had a manicure and a pedicure. And had a mud pack for my face. All that pampering would have met my need to do something for myself... but in my foolishness I didn't think about a day spa."

During the last sentence she had looked down, now she looked up at his face again.

"I really am sorry - I know it's not enough, but it's all I have... I never intended to hurt you like that... if I had known that was going to happen I would have stopped myself."

"I know," he said simply.

A few seconds later there was a commotion back in the large room.

John said, "It sounds like the bride and groom are getting ready to leave. We need to see them off." His ex-wife nodded and they went back inside. His daughter and her new husband were standing near the exit doors. He walked their way while Mary stopped near the door they had just come in through. His daughter's face lit up when she saw him headed their way.

As soon as he was within ear shot she said, "I was waiting for you. I wanted to say bye, and thanks before we left." He walked up to her and put his arms around her for one last hug.

"I love you and you have a good man for a husband."

"I know," she said. "I know both of those things."

He stepped back and she looked at his face, her hand went up to one of his eyes and gently wiped something there.

"Is that really a tear, daddy?"

He cleared his throat and said, "I'm sorry, but it's the last time I will see you as my daughter."

She hugged him again and said, "No, it's not. I love Harry with all my heart, but you're still my daddy and I will always be your daughter."

"I know," was all he could say.

After a moment he cleared his throat again and said, "And you better keep him, I don't want to have to go through this again. Remember you have to keep romancing each other and if you ever drift apart you can always drift back. You got together with each of you working at it and you can work together to regain everything you lost."

"I know, I remember what you've taught me. And I know that you and mother had a great relationship because you worked on it. If it wasn't for what she did, you guys would never have gotten a divorce."

"Even then sometimes I wonder if we should have. We could have worked some of that out."

It was her turn to say simply, "I know."

He stepped back again and said, "It's time for you to go."

"Bye, daddy. I will call and come by to visit."

She looked around. He wondered what she was looking for, then turned and started for the door. On the way she kept looking back, as if she was looking for someone.

Finally just as the two were going through the doorway she turned and looked once more. She must have spotted whoever she was looking for, for she whispered to Harry. They stopped and Darlinia turned and ran back into the crowd. John turned to see where she was headed and when he figured it out he took off after her. She was making a beeline for her mother, and John was afraid she was going to make a scene verbally blasting her mother one last time.

She got to Mary first and when John came within earshot he slowed for they were talking in low tones. Obviously she wasn't calling her mother names as he had expected.

Instead she was saying. "Before I left, I had to come to you to tell you that I forgive you. Daddy was right; you have been a good mother. I... I need to forgive you. My anger wouldn't do my marriage, or me, any good."

They hugged, then Darlinia said, "I will come by to see you, after we get back, Mother."

"Thank you, but now you need to go and take care of your husband." Darlinia blushed, nodded and turned to walk back to her husband, who was smiling.

John went up to his ex-wife, "Well, that was better than I expected. I'm glad she finally forgave you. You deserve it and she needed to."

Mary looked at him and said, "I don't know if I deserve it, but she did need too."

Then she sighed.

"What's the matter?"

"I'm very glad she forgave me, but whether she did it on purpose or not, she also sent me a message."

"Oh?"

"Yes, she called you daddy while she called me mother. Our relationship will never be what it once was - like your's still is. Don't get me wrong. I'm very glad she forgave me. Now we can start over, but I will never again by her mommy."

After a pause he opened his mouth to say something, but she beat him to it, "I know it's my fault for what I did."

"I wasn't going to say that, but now that you brought it up, there are consequences for our actions many times and sometimes they are worse than we expected."

She only nodded.

A minute later he said, "Now that they are gone let's go see if there is any cake left. I didn't get any, and I think neither did you." A s they walked to the refreshments table he said, "I thought she might smash the cake into his face when they were feeding each other the first slice."

"If she had then he would done it back, She might have been afraid that that would start a food fight between the two of them." John nodded, "I think you're right. She probably would have enjoyed it, as long as no one's feelings got hurt, but it would have made a mess and shocked most of the guests."

Mary nodded as they arrived at the table. After picking up two pieces of cake and getting some punch they chatted as they ate. When they were done, neither wanted to stop, but it looked like most of the guests were leaving. The staff would be cleaning up and everyone had already been paid so there was no reason to stay. By mutual consent they ended up going back to John's house. It was the same house he and Mary had lived in before the divorce so she knew the way.

John waited for her to arrive before entering the house. Once they were both inside the front door, he asked, "Would you like some wine? I have a bottle of the red wine from the university you like. I usually keep a bottle in the refrigerator that I can relax with on certain nights."

She said, "Yes, I would love some."

As he went off to get two glasses, she said, "I see that you haven't redecorated the front like I thought you would."

"I made some changes near the corner of the front, but the bushes you planted produce pretty flowers, so I left them," he said from the kitchen.

Softly she said, "I'm glad you never hated me, but I wouldn't have blamed you if you had."

As he was returning to the living room he said, "What?"

"Nothing, I was just thinking out loud about the house." He nodded as he handed her a glass.

They drank and chatted some more, about mutual friends and what at one point he said, "I'm surprised that Darlinia forgave you tonight. I'm glad she did, but I didn't expect it."

"It may have something to do with the conversation in Starbucks we had a few weeks ago."

"Oh?"

"Yes, we ran into each other by accident. She turned and saw me and her eyes turned into flint. She walked up to me and started in on her line about how foolish I was; she added idiot and whore this time. She wanted to make a scene, I think, yelling and telling everyone what I was, but I just took it, because I agreed, except for the whore part. I just kept agreeing with her, and that seem to take the wind out of her sails.

"She looked at me funny like she hadn't expected me to agree with her. She ended by telling me what I did to you, how much and in how many ways I hurt you. I said, 'I know exactly how much I hurt him', tears came to my eyes as I was speaking to her. When that happened she just stared at me with a puzzled look. Then her face got an enraged look on it and she left without a further word. People were staring, but I was used to that, so I ignored them and went about my business."

Later neither one of them could say who moved first, but at one point as they happened to be close to each other, they ended up with their mouths mashed against the other's. It wasn't a gentle kiss, but one filled with passion. As they came up for air, he was surprised by the intensity of his passion. He would have said that he had been feeling nothing romantic a few minutes ago. Now, though, since for a second he had lost control of himself he decided to go with his feelings, at least for the evening.

He kissed her neck, then nibbled on her ears and the nape of her neck. By her groans and by the fact that she didn't pull away he decided she had made the same decision.

As he kissed and licked her neck, he started whispering things to her. How much he liked her body, how wonderful she looked in that dress, and more.

She said, "But I've gained weight during the last five years, and I don't look like I did."

He kissed her some more then reached around her and unzipped her dress. He started to pull it upward, and she raised her arms to allow him to pull it off.

He did, then tossed it on the couch. He stepped back one step and looked her over, standing there in her underwear, from her head to her feet.

After a very long look he said, "The answer is yes and no."

"What do you mean?" she asked softly.

"You have gained weight, but it wasn't enough to effect how you look."

Looking her in the eyes he said, "You're still the most beautiful and sexy woman I know."

She looked at him in amazement for a moment, knowing he meant every word. Before they started kissing again, he reached around her and pushed his hands under her panties, gripping her butt checks. She groaned in pleasure.

A minute or so later she started undoing his buttons. Then taking a moment off from that task she rubbed his crotch. She groaned when she felt that he was hard.

He said, "Let's go upstairs to the bedroom. Then you can help me out of this monkey suit." S he nodded and they rushed, hand in hand up the stairs to the master bedroom. Once there she helped him out of his tux, and he helped her out of her bra and panties. Once they were both naked they stood kissing by the bed. He started to gently push her the two feet to the bed, when he stopped.

He said, "Um, I know this isn't the time, but I want to make sure... As much as I want to have sex with you right now,... maybe I shouldn't say anything, but I... that is, I don't want you to misunderstand this."

She looked at the concern on his face and said softly, "I know, this is just for tonight. It doesn't mean we are back to where we were."

There was a pause and she continued,"You're right you didn't need to say it, but I know you care enough to make sure you didn't mislead me. I want this as much as you do, for tonight. That is one of the things I always loved about you, that you care... and your self-control."

He nodded, kissed her, then said, "But I don't always have self-control. Like right now."

With that he pushed her backwards onto the bed and dropped on top of her. Partially on her that is; he made sure that his arms were on either side of her so that only half of his weight was resting on her.

He then spread her legs with his and moved slightly. A second later he looked at her face then shoved his cock all the way into her with one push.

She gasped because of the sudden intrusion, then groaned in ecstasy, when he bottomed out. He knew she had been as ready as he was and her gasp had been from surprise not pain.

He quickly set up a fast pace and she raised her legs to allow him in deeper. There was no love making for this fuck, just animal passion they both were feeling.

She moaned and groaned continually encouraging him on. She kept her legs up except for twice when she lowered them to the bed so she could squeeze him and hump back for a few seconds.

He continued his hard thrusting until he had a climax sixty seconds after she had one. They rested for five minutes before starting again; this and the next time, fifteen minutes after they finished, they each made love to the other, remembering what the other loved and disliked.

They finally fell asleep in each other's arms. During the night he got up to go to the bathroom and when he got back to the bed he saw her with the sheet half over her. Knowing she was completely naked in his bed turned him on again. He eased onto the bed, then started to lick her neck slowly going down to her breasts. She woke slowly then kissed him.

They made love two more times before falling asleep again. The next morning he awoke alone. He sat up and groaned in disappointment, but then he saw her bra still laying where he had dropped it.

He saw that his robe was missing from the hanger he usually kept it on, so he slipped on a pair of pajama bottoms and walked downstairs and into the kitchen. On the way he saw that her dress still laying on the couch. That confirmed that she was still there and probably in the kitchen.

He walked in to see her standing before the stove cooking breakfast. Everything was pretty much the same from when she last saw it, except he had had to replace the stove and he had rearranged where some of the dishes were placed. She looked at him, as he walked in.

"I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep, so I decided to thank you for last night by fixing you something. I hope this is still your favorite breakfast."

He stared at her for a moment, not sure about his feelings. Then he noticed that the way she had turned had opened the robe she was wearing. He could see the inner slope of one breast. Thinking about seeing her bra and dress, he decided that she was naked under his robe. Well, except possibly for her panties. He wondered for a moment why she would be wearing them, but then remembered they had had sex five times the night before. She would be filled with his sperm, enough so that it might start dripping down her legs.

He had vision for a moment of her inner thighs with six big drops of his stuff dripping down each thigh. He didn't think that was possible but, at the same time, he'd left her slit smeared with his sperm enough times to know that some might drip out and he could understand why she would want to wear her panties. The thought of his stuff dripping down her legs started to turn him on.