His Fantasies All Come At Once

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it hit home fully I gasped. It felt as though I was pinned to the bed with two cocks embedded in me. I just paused for a moment whilst my body got used to it, then I slowly moved back then forward.

Justin held my hips to stay in rhythm with us and soon we managed to pick up a bit of speed , we managed to keep a steady pace and to be honest I really enjoyed the feeling of being stretched to the limit.

I had to stop kissing Darren as I was grunting and groaning with each thrust and was trying to focus on keeping everyone in position.

Justin was the first to pump his final load in my arse, and I think the feeling of him jerking and spunking in my arse was enough to make Darren spill his final load up my pussy.

I turned my neck back and kissed Justin hard as he finished off in my arse, and Darren grabbed my tits and squeezed my nipples as he pumped his load up me. This was all too much for me and I collapsed down onto Darren's chest twitching as my final orgasm took hold of me.

Justin pulled out and collapsed on the bed next to us, whilst I just lay on Darren; we lay there for some time until his cock went limp and plopped out of my pussy.

I turned around to see Mike sat in the chair and his limp cock in his hand and a small pool of spunk in his belly button. He had a large smile on his face; he had finally fulfilled all of his fantasies in one night and some of mine. We got dressed, thanked the lads for a good night then made our way wearily home.

The next day I was sore and a little unsure of what we had just done the night before, but once Mike and I had talked, we had a great session and relived what we had got up to with the boys. They did give us their numbers, so who knows perhaps we'll go and play with them again one day!

12