His High Roller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew that they had won a bit of money at the tables downstairs, but she hadn’t dreamed they would be invited up here. As she tightened her grip on his arm, she stole glances at the people already involved in their own games. Women bared more flesh than they should and men threw money on the table faster than they should. It was like another world – one that she didn’t think they belonged in right now.

“What are we doing here Love?”

He smiled that brilliantly evil smile before replying, “It’s all part of my plan baby. Don’t worry. Just follow my lead.”

She nodded her understanding as he led her to the blackjack table. He sat down in the only chair that was across from the dealer. She looked around for another and the dealer was just about to get up and fetch one, but her Master declined and instead pulled her down onto his knee. It was difficult at best to sit gracefully in his lap as that dress pulled tight against her skin, but she managed, as was His wish.

Once settled, the dealer shuffled the cards in fine LasVegas style before dealing. As he waited for them to look at their cards, the dealer visibly watched as one hand stroked along her exposed knee. Her Master tipped his head up and nestled it among the swirl of hair that draped over the nape of her neck.

After nibbling on her earlobe, he whispered, “Each time we win a hand, I will move my hand higher up your leg. No matter how high it goes or what happens, you mustn’t move. Each hand we lose however, you are to raise the hem of your dress up your leg an inch. You will not stop no matter how many hands we lose or how high that dress goes. Nod if you understand.”

She suddenly became aware of her lack of undergarments aside from the garter belt holding up her stockings. He too knew she had gone without panties because he mentioned it to her earlier not to wear any. She could feel the color drain from her face only to be replaced by a wave of blood. It tinged her cheeks deep crimson and as her eyes fluttered closed, she finally nodded.

He smiled and tipped his cards up for her to see. A Jack and a three waited for their decision. He tapped one finger on the table to signal for a hit. Another card was dealt face down and passed to him. Cautiously, he peeked beneath the corner, but didn’t allow her to see this time. A wicked sneer crossed his lips as he stifled a chuckle. Of course, she couldn’t tell which way the card would go – blackjack, twenty, nineteen, bust. Any way it turned out, she would still have her legs exposed at least a little. She tried to feign composure, but she was sure that her complete mortification was evident at a glance.

All three cards were turned over at once to show the Jack … the three … and a seven. The dealer flipped his cards to show the sum of eighteen. He had no choice but to take a hit, which produced a five – twenty-three. As all of the cards were swept back into the deck and chips were pushed in front of them, his hand slid up about an inch and fingers dug deliciously into her flesh. She jumped slightly, but didn’t reveal anything to anyone else.

Already, the dealer had shuffled and dealt out the next hand. Instead of watching this time, she took advantage and surveyed the rest of the room. The table next to them was surrounded by people huddled over waiting for the die to stop on their numbers. The man whose turn it was to throw was a dapper gentleman with dark hair that grayed around the temples and twinkling eyes reminiscent of a spry elf. His lady was stacked to the hilt, and boy did she know it. She stood so haughty in her beaded gold wrap and dress. For a split second, the woman’s eyes met with the eyes that watched her and before she could fashion an expression, her gentleman wound an arm around her waist to pull her close as his dice turned the right numbers.

Looking back to her own situation, the time came for her Master to play his cards. This time, he drew blackjack, and she was actually relieved. The moments between hands while watching the other table made her realize that she would be more comfortable with Him drawing up her dress than she would be doing it herself. That way seemed more as if she had little choice in the matter rather than her actually doing it on purpose. That way didn’t make her look like such a slut to anyone who may catch a glimpse.

She turned to look at him only to find him intently looking back at her. Her gaze had been locked on his disappearing hand as it had moved up another inch, so she never noticed him blazing a hole through her with his fiery stare. Her whole world appeared to merely melt when he held her just so with only a glance. It was the connection they shared ~ a bond that chained her body, mind and soul to him and him alone. He broke into that lop-sided grin that she so loved and at once, she felt warmed.

Again, the blonde dealer shuffled the cards, but this time his attention was elsewhere … it was centered on her Masters hand slowly creeping up her leg. A dirty smile was plastered on his face when he again looked up to deal. Suddenly, she felt like a small child who got caught with her hand in the cookie jar although it wasn’t her hand that was now fiddling with the lacey top of her garter. Her face burned seven shades of bright red before the stain traveled down to her neck and chest. Her Master leaned over to suckled on the middle of her throat – a quick reminder that he held her life in his hand. With one bite, he could cut off her breath for as long as he liked, although that wasn’t his intent. She lowered her eyes and wiggled gently on his leg to find a comfortable spot.

The cards flew across the table, and he let her see. Two Kings waited there, and she smiled once more. Feeling safe, she refocused her attention on the craps table to find another person now flinging the dice. The bubbly blonde tossed them quickly and waited along with the other spectators. She bounced freely as her number came up, and her breasts nearly bobbed right out of her low cut blouse. This sight now gave way to a fit of giggles just as she turned her attendance back to her own table. Amusement was quickly dashed and replaced with astonishment when she found the dealer turning over his cards to show blackjack.

A heavy sigh escaped her lips as a foreboding feeling gripped her deep inside. With just a hint of reluctance, her hand found its way down to her leg. She turned her fingers under the edge of the fabric and moved it up a tiny bit. Just as she was about to stop, she heard him in her ear.

“Ahem.”

Another smaller sigh and she pulled it up more, revealing the lace that crowned her silken garter and his hand that played there. The dealer took on a wider grin, now loving this fun that he had been invited to play in without even knowing. The men exchanged knowing glances and the real game was now afoot.

Quickly, the cards were dealt, and slowly a crowd formed around the table. The older gentleman from the craps table now sat two seats away and placed his chips down for consideration. He was dealt in without a word. A quiet nod between players was all that held up the game. Once more, she tried to gain a peek at what was to be her fate. This time, he didn’t allow her to see, compounding her fearful anticipation, especially now that there was another player to this cat and mouse romp.

The other guy asked for a hit, and after it was given, he proclaimed his blackjack with a slap of his knee and a loud chortle. Her Master also asked for a hit only to bust with twenty-four. The dealer also went belly up, and instead of giving the winner his chips, his concentration reverted to her parted thighs. The guy was visibly put off until he too was swept up in the game. It didn’t take him long to figure out the rules as her smile diminished and her fingers again took position. All eyes seemed to waste an eternity imagining how far her dress would go and what lied there between her soft luscious legs. One more inch was just enough to make her want to bolt and run, but she held her place seeing the pleasure held there in her Masters expression.

The man next to them licked his lips just as his lady returned to his side. She took the chair next to him for him to lean over and whisper something in her ear. She smiled slyly as her eyes scanned over the exposed flesh before her. Her hands caressed up and down her dates arm playfully as the thought of being allowed access to view this scene.

It seemed that the hands were flying by now … sometimes winning, sometimes losing … and one more inch was all that stood between his fingers dancing at her delicate tufted folds of flesh amid watching stares or those eager onlookers being shown those same tender privacies that she normally kept hidden from view. Her face was ablaze with the fuel of confusion. She was confused because even though she was completely embarrassed, she was also thoroughly turned on. Her thighs gave the telltale signs of arousal by the glistening wetness that now coated them for all to see. She swore she could see the dealer drooling at the impending action, and the other guy sported a bulge in his tuxedo pants that was unmistakable. She then spied a thankful smile from his date, which nearly made her giggle, if not for the cards being flipped.

She felt like a virgin on prom night with butterflies beating the living hell out of her stomach. The guy next to them drew twenty and smiled wide. They flipped their cards to find fifteen. Her Master tapped the table, signaling for a hit. They too drew another five to give them a total of twenty. It was up to the dealer to make or break the moment. Either way, she was about to be opened wide to what seemed to be the world, but they all were mentally placing bets on the outcome.

The dealer held the suspense to himself for just a bit longer, peering under the cards and then grinning like a Cheshire cat. He flipped them to show blackjack. A roaring whisper tore through the crowd like lightning, and her eyes were immediately cast down. This time, she took her other hand from around his neck and grasped the hem with both of them. Figuring if she were going to do this, she’d do it all out, she inhaled a sharp gasp.

One final look to the one who held her fate in the balance told her that he truly wanted her shown to them all, and she nodded faintly. Seconds passed but she would have sworn that it was more like hours. Mindlessly, her fingers drew back the material from her spread pinkness. The dealer actually leaned forward for a better view and then gave her a leer that caused her to tremble with embarrassment. She felt more vulnerable than she ever had before and just as she exhaled, her Master shoved two fingers deep inside of her sweet pussy. The breath caught in her throat as he pumped twice before withdrawing them. He held them to his nose for a moment before offering them to the dealer to sample the intoxicating aroma.

The man closed his eyes and drew in a deep breath. As the fingers were taken away, he let out a satisfying groan while the air flowed forth from his lungs. The slicked digits were held up and parted into a V. The index finger plunged deep into her Masters mouth where he sucked it clean. His middle finger moved to press against her lips and part them. She took that cum-soaked finger deep inside and clenched her lips tightly around it as he dragged it ever so slowly back out. Her tongue snaked over it to clean it thoroughly before it was gone.

He urged her to her feet and also stood, alerting the people that the show was now finished. Her dress fell back into place around her silken legs, but she still felt more naked than she had ever been in her life. Wobbly legs somehow held her in place as he rounded up their winnings and generously tipped the dealer.

“He should be tipping me for all he got to see tonight,” she thought with a grimace.

The men shook hands and laughter filled her ears. The blonde man behind the table then reached to shake her hand with a genuine smile. She looked to her Master who nodded for her to comply. She reluctantly grasped hands with him before quickly redrawing it and turning away.

“It was so very nice to meet you and thank you for the entertainment,” he drawled with a thick menacing undertone.

She only glanced over her shoulder long enough to fake a smile.

“Perhaps we’ll meet again sometime,” he called as she started to wander away.

She didn’t hear anything that was said after as the noise in her head took over. Maybe it was the blood draining from her face … maybe it was just the shock of it all settling in finally … maybe it was just her need to be away from the whole situation. Whatever it was, she just kept slowly edging herself towards the door. The wetness between her legs screamed to her the things she had just done.

Once on the landing, she waited for him to join her. After a minute passed, she turned back around to see him talking with the couple from the table. They were all smiling and nodding and looking back at her. She felt that familiar blush return to her cheeks as if it had never left as she stared at the tiled entryway. He looked to her and flashed that dazzling smile that left her even woozier than she already felt. She knew that she had made him proud, and now she was just ready for sleep. Holding back the impending yawns was difficult, but she managed until He joined her at the door. One hand slipped protectively behind her back and ushered her into the corridor.

All the way back to their room, he had murmured his pride and happiness in how well she had served him. This made her well up with satisfaction and her sleepy smile showed it.

“Perhaps you need to rest now my pet. Your eyes give you away every time.” A nod confirmed his suspicion and he continued, “I’ll join you shortly. I think I’m going to make a few phone calls before I turn in.”

He spun her around in his arms and as their lips met, electricity flowed through her veins. Just as quickly as he had kissed her, it was over and she was entering their room alone. However, she was slightly thankful for this bit of time alone after everything that had transpired earlier that night. Unzipping her dress all the way down, she let it fall from her shoulders into a puddle at her feet followed by her garter belt and stockings and shoes. It felt good to be free from the restricting clothing … so much so that she fell into the bed that way and soon drifted off to dream.

Dreams have a way of being interrupted that leaves the person having the dream in such a fog that they’re not sure what were still the remnants of the dream and what is reality. Something roused her … something being slipped down over her eyes. Instinctively, her hands wanted to hurriedly remove it, but something prevented that. She wiggled and found her hands bound tightly above her head, lashed to each side of the bedposts. Automatically, she cried out – half because she was scared and half to gain an explanation. Before she could finish, a hand covered her mouth. The next thing she heard was a myriad of muffled snickers coming from somewhere across the room. It was indeed more than one person and she started to panic.

Her breathing became rapid and her heart beat wildly against her rib cage as if it were trying to get out. Suddenly, a soft voice was at her ear, cooing calming words and sedating her with reassurances. It was her Master.

“Calm down baby. Just listen to my voice and slow your breathing. I will never let anything harm you ... you know that. All I want you to do is be my good girl and trust me as you always have.”

She slowly shook her head that she understood and the hand was removed.

“No questions. No words. Do you understand?”

Again, her mouth opened, but as she thought about what he just had said, she merely nodded her understanding.

“Good, now I’m going to untie your hands, but leave them exactly where they are for now.”

Once more, a nod followed, but he was already gently pulling her left hand free. After she lay there for a few minutes, freed but bound to that spot by his command, she felt a tickling at her shoulder. At first she thought it to be a stray strand of hair that had made it’s way loose, but it started to travel over her collarbone and around her neck. It fluttered and danced to the valley between her breasts and then circled each with soft butterfly kisses. As it moved to under her arm, she winced and giggled before it floated downward. The tickle traversed her entire exposed body a few times before stopping completely as quickly as it started.

A hand replaced it, smoothing over her warm flesh and kneading knotted muscles expertly. She smiled knowing this was the hand of her Master. He had a way of simply knowing where she needed to be touched or massaged, just as she knew his body without him saying a word. Something dribbled onto her stomach that was trickling down over her skin. It was heated oil and scented with a hint of sandalwood. She knew the aroma well and again she smiled. Fingers pressed a bit more firmly and worked the fluid over her limbs. She wasn’t used to him being this rough in his massaging, but regardless of that, the day’s events seemed to just fade away. She had even forgotten about the hints of laughter she had heard in the room earlier and chalked them up to being a television or radio.

All that she knew was his hands roaming over her as they had many times before and her eyes closed beneath the blindfold. The only strange thing was that his hands never touched her breasts or came anywhere close to the heat between her legs. Perhaps he was just building up to that … perhaps he was just torturing her with anticipation … perhaps.

“Does my little one like that?” The voice came from far across the room. Her body flung itself up from the bed to cower back against the headboard. It wasn’t her Masters hands on her. He laughed again and came to her side. The darkness that covered her eyes was nothing compared to the darkness that crept into the core of her being.

He whispered down into her ear, “Which set of hands were mine and which weren’t? In fact, do you even know if my hands were the ones on you at all?” He laughed and went on, “I told you to stay in place and not to move, yet here you are sitting at the top of the bed curled up in a tiny ball.”

A hand landed sharply on her right ass cheek to which a crack rang out through the room and in her ears. She whimpered and flinched, but did not move.

“Will you be moving again my sweet slut?”

She quickly shook her head no, and he moved back away from her to allow her to again lie on her back. Her hands slid over the cool sheets back up as if they were still tied. Somehow, she could almost feel him smiling and this thought calmed her once more even against her fears.

Lips were at her neck without warning and a gasp escaped her parched lips. An ice cube ran over them to wet them and quench a bit of thirst, but most of the runoff trickled instead down her cheek and onto the pillow. The lips closed and suckled hard, drawing her skin away from her body before releasing.

A body climbed onto the bed and sat beside her. She felt its weight shift as it moved around, and a knee nudged her legs apart where it finally settled between. Hands urged her to spread wider and as she complied, a long thick vibrator was shoved deep inside her dripping chasm. Every muscle in her clenched and relaxed against the impaling tool. It started to hum inside and she again reacted with a sharp inhale that she held until it started to fuck in and out of her with a steady rhythm.

Moans filled her ears before she realized that they were coming from her. So many things were happening in such rapid succession that she barely had a chance to get used to one feeling before it was taken away and replaced with something else. However, this time, the vibrator continued its onslaught of her juicy cunt as fingers played delicately at her right nipple. This sent shock waves coursing through her and she bucked up against the vibrator. The fingers pinched and twisted hard – then gentle and smooth – then gone.