His Naughty Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost delirious, Selkie suddenly felt an overwhelming pressure, a pushing in the front of her groin.

Too late she realized what was occurring and tried to stop, with a cry she pulled the vibrator away from her cunt just as a thick spurt of clear liquid erupted from between her lips – further up than her drooling cunt hole and just below her clit.

With an inarticulate cry, Selkie capitulated, her hips jerking as one spurt, then another was forcibly ejected from her urethra.

Breast heaving, Selkie gave in as the clear watery liquid sprayed her taut thighs, breath short and panting, waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

A moment later, a buzzing and the timer went off.

Dazed, Selkie looked into the camera lens, her big eyes, heavy lidded and glazed. Awareness slowly flooded back and despair clouded the spring eyes, muddying their normally clear surface.

"Oh Master – I ejaculated – that's not really a cum is it? You know for me it's lovely but not as good as the other."

She stumbled over her words, then hanging her head, ashamed, was silent.

Between her legs, a wet stain was mute witness to her disgrace.

After several minutes, the abashed pet decided to try for the third time to fulfill her punishment. Dusk was starting to mute the light which spilled in the high windows, sending shadowy fingers into dark corners, no longer sparking crimson but muted sherry in the tumbled curls.

Turning the timer to 11 minutes to allow for a margin of error, Selkie decided that this time she was going to succeed. Her D.'s reserved manner with her, apart from the fact he hadn't touched her in the several days since she had returned from Montreal, were killing her spirit.

Lying awake and unhappy beside his warm body, not daring to press up against him as was her wont, Selkie had turned yearning eyes on his sleeping form. Naked, he had turned, the sheets tossed off in the warmth of the room and she had his seen his prick, engorged and trembling, its pale surface and crimson head delectable. Unable to resist, she had slipped down and light as a fairy, had leaned over, holding back the tumble of red curls from his groin. Delicately, her small pink tongue had begun to lap at the delicious cock, its clever tip burrowing in the tiny winking eye which immediately began to leak a little rivulet of clear fluid.

Suddenly, she had felt a hand clamp onto the back of her neck. Looking up, beseechingly, she had met D.'s implacable gaze. Capitulating, tears filling the big eyes, she had crept back to her own side of the bed.

"I WILL do this!" she said fiercely.

Determined, her clit still throbbing, her breasts aching now from the clamps, Selkie took the vibrator, pushing it determinedly between her slippery thighs and turned it on as she flicked the timer.

Looking straight at the camera, Selkie worked at disassociating herself from her traitorous body. Gazing into its unwinking lens, she focused on the reality that D. would be looking at her later this night and she could not, would not, disappoint him a third time.

The minutes ticked by. Selkie's clit hummed and thrummed, this side of sore as she ruthlessly suppressed any sign of arousal. Her abuse of its sensitive skin, however, was serving now to provide a welcome numbness, allowing her to keep the vibrator firmly pressed against its errant hood without actually causing unbearable pain nor equally unwelcome arousal.

"I WILL do this," she mumbled fiercely, keeping her eyes trained on the implacable stare of the video cam.

Inside her head, a kaleidoscope of images and memories tumbled and ran riot; images of D.'s warm arms, the feel of his hands rubbing cream into swollen welts, the butterfly touch of his fingers as he barely caressed her soft breasts and most of all, the approving warmth of eyes, now glacier cold, turning warm and filling her heart with an overwhelming rush of love and need and contentment.

The buzzer going off startled her, and with an exclamation, Selkie dropped the buzzing instrument of torture.

A bit dazed, she looked the timer. Its small dial was quite decidedly at 0.

She had done it!

Turning to the camera, she allowed a shy smile.

"I've done it, Sir – I know it took a long time and you may not think I did it correctly, but I honestly tried my best. Please, darling Sir! Please forgive your naughty pet now!"

Selkie's huge eyes glittered as tears welled up then ran in a glistening trail from the corner of her eyes down to the small, sensuous mouth. Her dishevelled curls tumbled around the pale face, muted now as dusk lent a soft glow, softening edges and giving a pale translucence to white skin. Her breasts, still flushed and swollen, bobbed enticingly as she leaned forward, the long legs folded now.

Sighing, she slowly got up, a heavy ache in her groin. Despite ejaculating, Selkie had indeed not had a regular orgasm and while she truly enjoyed the former, it was the latter that provided the greatest pleasure and release.

Her clit felt swollen and sore, her nipples were hyper extended and crimson even as she undid the clamps and gave a deep breath as the harsh pressure of their teeth eased.

Turning off the camera, she went into the bathroom to run a bath.

_________________________-

Later that night, D. arrived home. Standing outside his house, he paused in the warm darkness of the spring evening, breathing deep the heady, sensuous scent of lily of the valley scattered throughout the grass and flowerbeds.

He knew his Selkie was distraught and unhappy and while he wasn't particularly happy about that, he knew that she had needed a strong lesson.

Entering the quiet house, he dropped his keys and briefcase and went straight to the bedroom. Noting the camera immediately, he nodded approvingly, then his strong featured face softened as he took in the tumbled sleeping figure of his sweet pet.

Quietly, careful not to wake her, he unbolted the camera from the tripod and brought it into his office. Hooking it up to his laptop, D. watched his darling complete her punishment.

Musing on the ejaculation, and looking again at the sad face, he decided he would allow her that little slip and prick throbbing, entered the bedroom to give her the good news.

Selkie woke gently, a familiar and pungent smell pushing through the threads of sleep and exhaustion to see her beloved D's prick in front of her face. Looking up, she saw his eyes, warm and caring and her heart soared. Happily, she opened her small lips and with a smooth thrust, D. impaled himself in her warm mouth.

D. knew indeed that it would be quite some time before this pet was naughty again!

12