His Own Calendar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, just as much as you want, Ellis, all you want. I want you to be happy." As I said those words, my own feelings of happiness bloomed up from my middle spreading out engulfing me in ecstasy as my body trembled and shook releasing the power from my son's ardent lovemaking.

"Oh, Ellis, I'm cumming, oh, uh, uh, mmm, mmm," I cried out clenching him tightly to me as he kissed me over and over.

"Oh, wow, you're so beautiful when that happens, I want to make you happy like that as much as I can," he panted, not slowing down at all.

And he didn't slow down. Ellis now wanted me at all hours of the day and night, just incessantly. I never knew two people could have so much sex and it was never too much for either of us. My body began to hunger for his, we were constantly all over each other and soon were naked all day and night, just devouring one another.

That was seven years ago, when he graduated from college I treated him to a ten-day Caribbean cruise and we didn't care who knew. We went dancing every night and held hands and kissed over dinner every night. We wanted it to be a romantic time together and that's what we had.

He's now working at an internet startup company and doing very well. He's also still my lover and tells me every night before we go to sleep that he always wants to be my lover.

Oh, and he's now got lots of calendars of me. All lots more arousing than that first one I gave him.

12