His Problem Solved Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we realized how far we had gone, the hotel was out of sight but we knew if we found the beach we could find our way back. After stopping at a sidewalk cafe for a couple of sodas we did just that. We were like two kids as we walked back barefoot in the surf, laughing and talking and picking up seashells.

It was nearly dark when we made it back and mutually agreed that we would hit the buffet for a light meal before retiring. That done, we went to the bungalow and enjoyed a slow, sensual shower together. Sex was not what it was about, just two people enjoying being together, as only those who have been married for a long time can understand. We slipped between the cool, crisp sheets and I reached to turn out the light and I think I was asleep before it got dark.

I awoke the next morning, not to an alarm clock or traffic or people yelling but to the cries of seagulls as they wheeled and circled in the sky. I eased out of bed and just stared at Pam as she slept, thanking the stars that we had found each other so long ago. Then I tiptoed out of the bedroom, closed the door, and called room service for a pot of coffee and some sweet rolls.

I retired to the upper deck and was well into my second cup and second roll when I heard the door open. In answer to my call, "morning sleepyhead," I heard her padding up the steps in one of the short terrycloth robes furnished by the hotel and better utilized as a swimsuit cover-up as it didn't cover much.

She walked behind me as I lay on the deck recliner and leaned over and kissed me and said, "Good morning, and what is your pleasure?"

I tilted my head back and looked up at her and replied, "I'm looking at it."

"I figured that, what ELSE do you want to do today?"

"I want to figure out how to run the new camera so I can get some pictures of the beautiful scenery around here... and some pictures of the beach as well."

While she settled down into the other deck recliner with a cup of coffee, I wandered downstairs and returned with the new camera and the laptop. It didn't take long to sort it out; it was very much like my old SLR camera with either automatic or full manual modes. One of the batteries had a partial charge so I put it in and the other on the charger and started playing. One of the nice benefits of capturing on digital media is that you can immediately look at the picture and discard it if you want.

The lens was fast, by digital standards, and while the zoom was acceptable, the macro feature was outstanding! I took a couple of the beach that I thought worth keeping then started experimenting with the macro. Took two or three of things like my fingernail and the arm of the recliner, to see how close I could get, and was amazed that I could almost touch the lens to the object.

Pam had been watching me and finally got curious enough to ask what I was doing and I explained the macro feature and that now I could take really clear close-ups. She nodded and smiled and an idea struck me. I got up and walked around and kneeling beside her recliner I took my off hand and opened the robe until her breasts were exposed.

Her nipples began to stiffen as soon as the breeze touched them. I reached to one and started pinching and rolling it between my thumb and forefinger, causing it to rise to it's full glory, then leaned in with the camera until the lens was almost touching it and took a picture. Then I changed angles, looking straight down on it and again moved as close as I could before activating the shutter release.

The pictures looked good on the small view screen and I decided that I would download them before the battery pooped out. I knew that at eight megapixels, the file size of each picture would be large, but I hadn't expected the amazing clarity and detail as I looked at the first beach picture. The second, even though I had zoomed in to the maximum, was equally clear.

"DAMN", I breathed softly, "Pam, look at this!" On the screen was her nipple, so lifelike I wanted to reach and touch it. It looked huge! And that was at five to one reduction and I noticed that the file size, uncompressed, was over forty Meg. I expanded the picture until it was at one to one and the nipple itself more than filled the screen and I swear that you could look into the pores of her skin. We looked at each other and giggled both realizing the possibilities.

"Well, while you are charging your batteries and playing with your toys, I'm going shopping."

I said that if she would give me a few minutes I would go with her and she replied, "I said that I am going shopping, I won't be gone long." With that she disappeared down the stairs, leaving me still staring at her nipple on the screen.

After an hour or so I had read the instruction book twice and played around a little with the images I had taken using the PhotoShop program, I got bored and figured I would go get wet. As soon as I picked up the little excuse for a swimsuit I knew that she had managed to get the liner out of it, and I have to admit that it felt really nice when I settled my cock and balls in the pouch and smoothed the backside over my asscheeks.

While the Speedo wasn't as transparent as the jogging shorts had been when wet, there was little left to the imagination as the material molded itself to my cock and balls like a second skin. After spending quite a while floating around, I had lain down on my beach towel, pulled my ball cap over my eyes and gone to sleep.

I don't know how long I slept, but I was jolted awake by something really cold dripping on my chest. I pushed my cap off and saw Pam standing beside me and holding one of the giant margaritas she was carrying over me and letting the drops fall. We don't drink much, but it sure looked good. Pam, in her new swimsuit, looked good too!

When I sat up, she handed me both of the glasses, saying she was going to get wet. The sight of her walking slowly into the water was something to behold... her suit was so thin that her cheeks moved just as they did when she was naked.

As soon as she was in the water up to her neck, she turned and started back out. With only one thickness of material, the dark rosettes of her nipples were clearly visible as her breasts gyrated as she walked and when her lower body was clear of the water it was molded to her pussy and looked more like it was painted on. You could see the shape of her pussy lips and actually discern the darker crevice between them.

She walked up to me, held out both hands, and said, "Why don't you get wet too, then join me on the deck?" Watching her in her suit had made my Speedo feel like it was two sizes too small again and I started to decline until I looked to where she was looking. My hard cock was outlined and there was a large wet spot that was quite obvious.

I handed her the glasses and charged off into the surf, diving under and swimming for a ways. I surfaced and shook the water out of my eyes just as Pam reached stairs carrying my towel, both drinks and wearing my ball cap.

My little dip had done nothing to diminish my erection and now my condition was clearly evident. The beach wasn't that crowded and their were no kids close, so instead of looking like an idiot and holding my hands in front of me, I began to stride toward our abode with my cock leading the way.

When I had gotten about halfway, I looked up to see Pam pointing the camera my way. I had left it on automatic, so the pictures would probably come out. Since I was on camera, I decided to put on a little show and stopped as if looking at something in the sand. Then I turned around with my ass facing her and spread my legs wide and bent over and dug the imaginary object out of the sand.

She was still taking pictures when I stood back up and kept doing so until I reached the stairs and started up. By the time I reached the deck, she was in a recliner and sipping her drink. The camera was sitting on the table next to the laptop and before I could sit down, she said, "I don't know if I did right or not, why don't you download them and see?"

With a couple of exceptions when she had the zoom cranked up, they were very clear and sharp and when I expanded them, you could clearly see my shortcomings. The most surprising were the ones from when I was bent over. My balls were obvious as they bulged out between my spread legs and the suit was stretched so tight across my ass that the dark furrow between my cheeks stood right out.

When I brought those pictures up, Pam leaned over and looked closely at and gave a contented little purr, "Oh, I like that." Then, "Why don't you lean over the rail and let me take some more?"

Only too happy to oblige, I found myself standing at the waist high railing and leaning over with my butt stuck out. She took a couple, one with me looking over my shoulder at her. Then she sat the camera down and walked up to me and pulled me back from the rail, then took the beach towel and hung it over the railing and let it drape down to the floor.

"Now, back up and lean over and rest your arms on the railing and don't look back... just watch the scenery on the beach." When I complied, I heard the camera clicking again, then at her request I spread my legs wide.

I started to turn my head and she barked, "Don't turn around, just keep watching the beach no matter what!" I nodded and faced forward again and I heard her moving around and the camera click again. Then I felt her hands on my ass as the moved the suit inward so that it was between my cheeks like a thong. Next the suit was pulled out and smoothed over my ass again and her hand was at my balls and pulled the crotch to one side enough to let them hang free.

More camera work, then her fingers were tugging at the waistband, pulling it down in back until it was below my cheeks. Then she said, "Take your suit off, but don't turn around." I stood up and slipped it down and off, tossing it to one side, then bent over the rail again.

Then she was beside me, holding the camera out and asking how to work the 'close-up' feature. I showed her and she was gone. "Now spread you feet as far as you can, don't worry, no one can see anything except you looking at the beach." I heard her moving around after each picture and was dying to see what she was up to, but I held my place.

Her next command was for me to rest my chest on the rail and reach back and spread my cheeks open. My suspicions were confirmed when she got too close once and I felt the lens touch my ass. I was amazed later when I looked at the pictures. They were a little dark, but I fixed that with the PhotoShop program and my balls and my asshole were displayed with the same shocking clarity that her nipple had been. Each little crease and crevice of my asshole was in sharp detail, even a few stray hairs that I had missed.

She told me to stay just like that and admonished me again not to turn around. Then I heard her lay the camera down and the rustling of a sack. Then I felt her behind me and correctly surmised that she had sat down on the floor between my legs.

I groaned as I felt her warm breath, then her hot tongue lapping softly across my little hole. I spread myself even wider, thinking it would give her better access, but she pulled my hands off and replaced them with her own. Since they were unoccupied, I returned them to the rail and laid my head on them again, but with my eyes closed, no longer interested in the beach.

I guess that me stretching my ass had caused my hole to tighten up because now, with the reduced tension, the tip of her tongue began to work its way inside. I took some deep breaths and willed my ass to relax as her tongue burrowed its way inside.

I was at the point where I was hoping she would take my cock in hand when suddenly her tongue was gone. Then I heard the unmistakable click that the cap on a KY tube makes and my insides contracted at the thought of what was coming next.

My sphincter tightened up out of reflex when it felt her slick fingertip there but relaxed within seconds and allowed it to begin it's entry. Her finger felt so smooth as it tunneled in and it was a bit before I figured out that it was because she was wearing a surgical glove... I hadn't even heard her put it on.

Her finger never stopped its inward journey until her knuckles were hard against my hole and the pad rubbing on my prostate. Then she began pulling her finger all the way out, then pushing fully back in until it touched that magic spot.

The glove made her finger so slick and smooth that after only a few times there was no friction at all. Her finger gliding in and out was starting another fire inside me, and then I gave a little lurch as my hole was stretched open by a second finger alongside the first. When they were fully seated inside me, she held still, letting me adjust. As soon as the contraction eased, she did something quite remarkable. I couldn't figure it out and she later told me that she had put one finger on each side of my prostate and was gently squeezing them together.

It was a profound sensation and I could feel precum dripping from my foreskin. Then she started sliding them in and out as she had done before. All the way out, then in until the stroked over my swelling prostate. The stretching open of my sphincter felt nearly as good as what she was doing inside me and soon there was no more friction with two than there had been with one.

The now familiar pressure began to build inside me and I silently hoped that she would add another finger and at the same time hoped that the feeling wouldn't began to die away as had happened so often in the past.

Then my hope was answered as I felt my sphincter trying to accommodate a third. The going wasn't as easy this time and she was only a little way in when it clamped down and she stopped. The spasm eased after a few seconds they started moving in again, slowly but surely spreading my hole open. I could feel a little burning as her fingers expanded inside, but no real pain and soon that was gone, overshadowed by the buildup of internal tension in my groin.

The ache that accompanies ascension toward orgasm was growing rapidly as she managed to spread the three fingers flat and began massaging my prostate. I could feel my body shaking as she kept pressing harder and harder on my prostate and then without warning it was like something exploded inside me and I was conscious of humping my ass on her hand, trying to drive even more of it inside me.

Then it was as if a dam had broken inside me and my cum was flowing out of my cock like molten lava. Not the sharp contractions that I feel with a normal orgasm, but a rapid expansion of pressure and then a release each time she pushed on my prostate. It was almost like she was pumping my cum out of me.

Even after my seminal vesicles had been emptied, the spasms, although diminished in intensity, continued as long as she massaged my prostate.

Finally I could take no more and begged her to quit. Now I understood what she felt like when I had tongued her to so many orgasms that she made me stop.

Before she removed her fingers she told me again to stay still. I managed a weak agreement, then she said, "Now reach back and spread your cheeks again."

I reached back as she ordered, leaning heavily on the railing and trying to catch my breath. Her fingers remained buried completely inside me as I heard her moving something around, then they were withdrawn and instantly the sound of the glove being ripped off.

"Now spread your ass open as far as you can," and I heard the camera clicking again. Then I felt my semi-hard but wilting cock being pulled back between my legs and more pictures being taken as her fingers encircled it at the base and pulled slowly down, squeezing any remaining cum out.

She released my cock and slid out from between my legs, giving me a playful swat on my butt as I removed my hands. "Now that was fun," as she helped me stand up, "I have never seen you cum so much, but if you can negotiate the steps, you need a shower."

As I made my way slowly down the stairs, wrapped in the beachtowel, I could feel more of the KY leaking from my asshole and running down my leg while my slick asscheeks rubbed together.

While the water was warming, I sat on the stool and expelled the remainder of the KY and marveled at what I had just experienced and thinking that I would certainly have to call Dr. Williams and thank her.

The shower revived me and when I came out with a towel around my waist Pam was dressed and sitting on the couch with our two somewhat diluted margaritas on the coffee table. I sat down beside her and leaned back with a big sigh.

Her hand touched my chest, lightly twirling the hairs there, and I pulled her face to mine and kissed her deeply. "That was one of the most amazing things, I don't know where you came up with that and I can't believe that I came without even touching my cock."

"One of the things that Dr. Williams said was that you could make a man cum just by massaging his prostate and I wanted to see if I could," she explained, "I couldn't believe how hot it was inside you and how exciting it was to feel you slowly open up and when you started humping back against me I thought that you were trying to drive my whole hand inside."

I told her that while that thought hadn't entered my mind at the time, I wouldn't mind trying that sometime. I felt my asshole tighten when she said that next time she just might do that! Then I went on to describe how different the orgasm had been and how it seemed like she was pumping my cum out with her fingers.

Another one of those little purring sounds as she handed me my glass and said, "Let's finish these and find something to eat." I hadn't even realized I was hungry till she mentioned it but now it sounded like a great plan. We made small talk while finishing and while I dressed in the jogging shorts and T-shirt she had laid out, she brought the camera and laptop down from the deck.

A trip through the buffet filled our bellies and put us both in one of those lazy moods so we walked to the beach and started strolling, hand in hand. It was so nice just being together that soon our hotel was lost from sight as we enjoyed the warm sand, cool water and observing others relaxing in their own way. We, Pam that is, gathered our share of glances as well from folks lots younger and several men maneuvered to get a better look at her breasts as they swung freely under her wife-beater style top.

By the time we had retraced our steps, the sun was just reaching the horizon and while we stood watching Pam removed the keycard and chain from my neck, saying that she was going to get a towel so we could sit and watch the sun go down. She returned carrying the same towel that had shielded me from view earlier and had exchanged her tight shorts for a pair of mine.

When it was completely dark, the lights of the string of hotels up and down the waters edge created their own beauty and the beach, at least as far as we could see, was devoid of others. We had been lying side by side for quite a while and when I rolled on my side to face her, she did the same thing and one of her breasts slipped completely free of her top.

I rubbed just the tip of my finger over the stiffening nipple, causing her to tense up, then started rolling it between my thumb and finger. Her breathing quickened as I got a little more forceful, then her hand was on mine and moving it away from the breast and down between her legs. I discovered the reason why she had changed shorts when I felt my fingers land on her bare pussy. She had propped one leg up and the floppy leghole in the shorts had fallen down and left her uncovered.

I scooted down a little and closer, enough for me to suck that nipple in as my finger delved between her pussy lips, opening them and wetting my finger in her juices. She began moaning softly as I worked her clit, returning occasionally to her pussy for more of her abundant slickness.