His Sissy Bitch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,230 Followers

"I want to get a booth, want you to join me." He looked at me, felt his large hand go back to my leg as soon as I sat down.

"I can't. I'm waiting for someone. I have a boyfriend...", he interrupted me.

"I know." Felt him take my arm, tightly, he stood and motioned to the bartender. The bartender nodded as if he knew what he meant. "Come on, baby. Your boyfriend will understand." He looked at me very seriously. "He sent you here to meet me."

I froze, looked at him, felt him squeeze my arm so tight it hurt, felt him almost pull me off the stool. I stood. "Come on, baby, let's get a booth in the back, I'll explain it all to you." He patted my rear, actually pushed on the spot where my butt plug was, he found the exact spot! He knew. And he made me move up on my toes. He laughed softly, started walking with me as he firmly held my arm.

Felt all eyes on me as I walked with this man to the rear of the restaurant, my high heels clicking on the floor as we walked. The two men at the bar watched too as I was led to the back of the restaurant.

We went back to room off the main dining room, small with very dim light, dark. Intimate crescent shaped booths lined the walls on each side of this room, there was a stage type walk way in the middle of it. It looked like a strip club. There was nobody in the room but us. As he led me to a booth in the back I could hear the din of the rest of this large and filled with people restaurant get distant and almost silent.

He offered a seat and I slid into the booth as best I could, my rear more than sensitive to the large plug I was fitted with. The bartender hurried back, sat two drinks on the table, as he hurried back out he closed the large room doors He sat next to me, slid into the booth right up close to me.

"You are very special, looked good to me as soon as I saw you. You have a very sexy look a lot of sissies don't, inviting, kinky. You almost ask for a man to take you, fuck you real dirty. And with your makeup and the way you wear your hair you would attract a lot men."

I interrupted him, could not believe what I was hearing.

"Please, I have a very serious relationship, have a boyfriend. I don't know if I should be doing this, was told to sit, stay at the bar. He said he'd be here soon. And I've never been with a man other than him. This is all very new to me." I felt my face flush as he just stared at me. He pushed a drink toward me with his index finger. "And I don't know if I can drink much more, had three already."

He listened patiently, smiled, almost bored look on his face. He pushed my margarita toward me, an inch more. He watched me as I sipped it. Then I felt his hand under the table on my leg, moved up right against me, so close, put his arm around me, held so that I could not move away from him.

"Relax. I know more about what you want, than your boyfriend does. He knows that too, that's why he sent you here." Felt his hand run up my leg, up under my skirt, he kissed my ear through my hair. He ran his fingers around the top of my stocking, up over the crotch of my tight black girdle. "Nice." He started to breathe deep next to my ear.

I tried to pull away, "We're going to get thrown out of here, I can't be caught doing this." He pulled his finger out of my crotch, put it to my lips.

"You are sitting in the back room of my restaurant." That's when he French kissed me, just did it.

He held me so tight, could not get away even if I wanted to. He kissed me so deep, made me dizzy.

Then he pulled away. "Baby, you are safe. So fucking safe, don't you worry. I know you like me. I know all about girls like you, baby, you like any man that is safe, protective, has a big dick and treats you like the slut you are." He put his hand back up under my skirt. "Hold still, very still, don't you move!"

He was right. I loved what I was for him, at that moment, I was his.

He started to stroke my little dick, rubbed it through my restraint. Pushed up against the crotch of my panty girdle, me spreading my legs open for him, I pulled my dress up to allow him to touch me.

"Want me to unlock it? Take it out and make you hard?" I was getting excited, his lips went to my neck. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, couldn't believe how turned on I was, felt my tiny penis strain at the cage as he teased it with his hand. Then he French kissed me again, never been kissed like that, ever. Felt my little dick get as hard as it could in its cage, whimpered from the pain of it, trapped in its restraint, he kissed me hard, made me know I could not resist him, pressed against me with his hand up under my dress, tongue deep in my mouth.

I gave in completely, felt my hands move up over his back, wanted him on top of me, wanted this man between my legs.

He leaned back away from me, kept his big hand on my crotch up under my dress, smiled at me, an inch from my face, saw my lipstick on him. He squeezed the restraint, pushed it back on the head of my little thing.

"It's locked, I don't have the key." I moved up close to him. I whimpered that, into his ear, he could hear my heavy breathing, hear my sissy voice, ashamed of the cage on my penis. I put my hand on his pants, big, very big erection under my hand. I just wanted this man all over me.

He pulled his hand out from under my skirt, reached into his pants pocket. He pulled out a small key. Held it up, smiled. He stared at me.

"My boyfriend gave you that?"

"Sort of, it's more like I gave him the key in the first place, told him where to buy that thing, it's the best out there for keeping a little horny girl like you in place, keep your hands off of that little thing, it keeps you the way men like us like sissies like you. In need."

He moved back and started to lift my dress up over my legs, I raised up, let him take it all the way up and over my rear end, up to the arch of my back. I was watching the door at the end of the room. I lifted up and he forcefully lowered my panty girdle, ripped it down hard with his strong hands. Pulled it all the way down and over my ankles, lifted it up in his hand and put it on the table. I was totally exposed, panty girdle pulled down and taken off over my stockings and shoes, laying on the table in front me for anyone to see, dress all the way up. I didn't care anymore. I was crazy for this man, so hot for him! I straddled him, just did it. Put my leg over him, sat facing him with my legs on each side of his lap, started to rub my rear over his erection, through his pants. Started to give this man a serious lap dance, struggle to hold tight the plug in my little hole, ground myself against this very hot man's crotch. I could feel his erection up against me.

"You are going to be one of my good ones, I can tell." I had no idea what he was talking about, was lost to this man. I was his at that moment his total bitch, felt like I was all I ever wanted to be.

He knew just how to unlock my cock cage, knew how to slide it off real slow, tossed it on top of my girdle laying on the table in front of us, knew how to take my little dick in between his thumb and index finger, hold it like I do when I am allowed to masturbate, knew how to make me hard, knew how to make me have a very wet spot and ran his finger over it, over the hole, knew how to make me melt into him. He KNEW me!

I struggled to keep my butt plug in place as he played with my tiny penis.

"Oooooooo, baby smooth, very good little baby girl." Ran one hand up and over my naked and exposed rear end, over the curve of it, watched me squirm as he drove me crazy with his other hand. I pressed up against his big chest, felt his well muscled frame, I pushed myself up against him hard and all over him. I ran my hands up over his back, kissed his neck as he masturbated me, as he stroked my tiny erection.

"You really are small. Your boyfriend said you're little but this is better than I expected. I like this, like this a lot. Precious little baby, I may name you that, 'Precious'. You don't know it yet but that's a good thing, baby. Cute little dick, like a little baby boy, you'll be very much in demand."

I could barely hear him over my moans...

"Ooooo, oh, baby...oh, please don't stop, oooooo..."

He just worked me, masturbated me in the hottest way it's ever been done. He pumped me so sexy, let me get lost in his hand, held my shoulder, held me tight into his chest, ran his strong hand into the small of my back, ran his hand down into the crack of my rear and pushed my butt plug up tight, he felt me spread my legs wide open when he did that. I was his, let him jack me off.

I moaned and whimpered for him, didn't want it to end. Actually begged him...'please Daddy, don't stop, please don't let it end...please...' I'd never been treated like this before.

Then he held so close I could barely move, barely breathe.

"Time for my bitch to cum." He pushed me of his lap, onto the booth, just lifted me off of him with one hand, sat me down right next to him. Held me by my arm, and leaning next to my ear stroked my dick fast and hard. Then he whispered, over and over, "Cum, Precious, let it go. Come on, baby. Do it for me."

He breathed those words right up close to my ear as he made me cum harder than I've come in years. I was his.

I cried out, felt like I was cumming for the first time. I came all over his hand and all over my crotch. He held me so tight it hurt as I came, spurted all down onto the leather booth seat, could feel my naked rear end slide around in it as I let go for this man. He just let me do it. He didn't say anything, just let me come all over myself and his large, strong hand. He didn't try to calm me down, let me cry out.

I could see him smiling down at me. "When you cum you feel the submissive thing leave, don't you, baby." He ran his hand over my wet spot, all over the cum on my leg, up over my thighs. He let me go totally soft and tiny before he said that.

He was huge next to me, huge, looked down at me. "Say 'thank you.'

I didn't say anything. Just felt that shame thing I feel after I cum, want it all to end.

"Thank you, sir." I felt my face go totally red, felt the heat of that.

"We're going to work on that. Get this little girl submissive all the time. You know that's right, don't you, Precious. Hot little bitch like you should be just that. A full-time hot little girl, you have no other purpose. You need to be taught that. Need to get in touch with what you are."

"Yes, yes...I do want that..." heard myself answer him meekly. Started to feel the submissive feelings stir, felt his control of me, wanted him to touch me again.

He said nothing, sat and sipped his drink. I put my hand on his chest, other on his leg, put my head on his shoulder.

That's when he spoke.

"That was the good part. That was what you get if you're a good girl. That's what you'll be thinking of later, thinking of working toward being a very good girl." He sipped his drink. "Now I have to show you the other side of the coin." He looked at me, moved his shoulder away from me, started to move out of the booth.

"Let's go, move, baby." He became stern, very dominant. He slid out of the booth fast, started to walk to the door in the back of the room. He didn't wait for me. "Move!" He looked back at me. I hurried out of the booth, wiggled back into my dress, pulled down. Picked up my cock harness, panty girdle, purse, looked back at the cum all over the booth, heard him yell so stern it scared me.

"Move, now!"

I followed him, scared to death but I did, hurried to follow him, follow him down stairs and into his office. A large and plush very modern well furnished office. I walked into this room and heard the door close behind us.

"Now I want you to trust me. I want you to trust me as much as you do your boyfriend. Nobody is going to ever hurt you. Ever, honey. I'm going to give you what you need." I heard him lock the door. He went to the wall, to a finely finished cabinet next to the door. I could see rows of security video screens showing all angles of his restaurant, the parking lot, even the room we were just in. I watched him slide a section of the wall cabinet back.

He took k-y jelly, handcuffs, and very thin black riding crop from the wall inside the cabinet. He turned, walked to a large black leather couch against the wall.

"No! No, please...I don't even know you...", he shushed me..."...please...".

"Be quiet. Take off your dress. Don't make me ask you twice, Precious." He looked at me, very serious look. "I know you're afraid, don't be. Take it off real sexy for me, baby. Why would I do anything to hurt a precious little sissy girl like you? Take off your dress, honey." He leaned forward, put the cuffs and k-y on the long marble table in front of him, he held the riding crop in his hand. "Come baby, let me see."

I was in a trance like state, didn't know what to do, put my things on the floor, just felt myself start to slip out of my dress. Unzipped the back and pulled it down off my shoulders, watched him as I did it, stared at the hand cuffs, the riding crop, so very threatening. Only sound in the room was my jangling bracelets as I pulled off my dress over them, letting it slip to the floor. I stepped out of it.

Standing there in heels and nylons, and the the bracelets I wore on my wrist, I looked at him, smiled as best I could. Felt terror.

"My goodness, better than I thought, there's not an inch of fat on your sissy ass, is there. Whatever you do to keep that tummy in shape, kept those hips like that, you keep doing that." He tapped the riding crop on his free hand. He looked me up and down. "Turn around, want to see that ass up close."

I started to cry. I was crying softly. Couldn't help myself, could not stop it, started to cry. Didn't wait to be told, I turned slowly, showed him my bare rear end. I tightened my little hole, careful not to let the large butt plug slip out. I pushed my rear out slightly, put my hands on my hips.

"Do you like me, like what you see? I want you to like me, I really do." I was trying not to burst out into full tears. "Please, I want you to like me..."

"Oh yeah. And even more important you're what every guy that likes sissy bitches like you is going to love. You're like a cross between a barely eighteen year old boy and a barely eighteen year old girl." He laughed so loud I thought surely he could be heard upstairs. "Best of both worlds, bitch, you're much better looking than he said you are."

When he laughed I started to really cry, felt my makeup start to run down my cheeks.

"Please, please...don't hurt me, I'll do what you want." I stood facing away from him, felt his eyes starting at my rear end.

He stood, walked to me, ran his hand up between my legs over my soft penis and tiny balls from behind, just pushed his hand up between my legs, made me raise up on my toes. "And this is perfect, so little and begging for real man attention. You're like a baby." He took my penis in his hand, pulled it down slightly and then up between my legs from behind, held me like that, making me push my butt out and toward him. He released me when I cried out from the pain of that. Calmly he reached around me and took my arms. He pulled them back and behind me.

He took my hands and held them tight behind my back roughly, took my wrists in one hand. Felt him pull me to the couch like that, held me so tight it hurt. He took the cuffs in his other hand, I pulled instinctively, was stumbling on my high heels, tried to pull away, pulled to get away from his grip. It didn't even make his hand flinch, his hand was like steel, a vise, held me tight in place. I couldn't move. He pulled my hands up to make me bend forward. I started to beg him not to hurt me, started to really cry.

I cried out.

"No..., PLEASE...no..." I heard the cuffs click shut on one wrist than the other. It all happened so fast, was cuffed and at his mercy. I was restrained, took less than thirty seconds. I was shaking, crying hard. I was scared.

He ignored me, he turned back toward me. He was holding the riding crop.

"Lay down on the couch, face down." He stepped back, looked at me. Tapped the side of my leg with the crop twice, I looked at him, tears all over my face.

"Please, don't hurt me...please..." All the nightmare movies and stories you can imagine ran through my head. Nothing erotic in my head at that point, scared to death, I almost peed on the floor.

That's when I lost it, felt the butt plug push out of my rear as I began to really cry.

He glared at me, very stern look on his face. "Scared shitless, Precious, I like that. I won't tell if you don't. That's not lady-like, that'll be our little secret. Push your rear end plug out onto my nice clean floor, not very feminine. It'll be our secret." He walked to the side of me, "Lay down, don't make me ask you again." He tapped my leg with the crop.

"Get on the fucking couch, don't make me put there, bitch."

He watched as I went to the couch and laid down slowly, first up on my knees then fell forward, with no arms to support my fall, face down across the leather cushions, struggled, just fell forward onto the cushions. He stepped up right next to me. I felt him push his finger into my rear, felt my little hole tighten around it, he pushed it in deep, held it there. "Very tight, Precious, you are a real prize, even after wearing that thing all night long." He slid it out and then back in several times, felt me wince a he did it. He pulled his finger out and stood, put it to my face, could smell my rear end all over his hand. "Suck it, girl!"

I did, sucked his middle finger, opened my mouth as he slid his finger into it, bitter taste all over it, felt the tears running down my face on this couch.

As I sucked his finger he looked down at me. "I'm going to hit you five times. Five times across your bare bottom, I know you've been spanked, your boyfriend told me all about it. But not like this you haven't."

He pulled his finger out of my mouth, stood straight up. "Now don't move, let's get it over quickly."

I felt the crop come down so hard I almost passed out. Have never felt pain like that before, I screamed out, pulled away, pushed my legs up under me, tried to protect myself by turning my rear away from him.

"That's one, baby." He moved to the side of me, I was crying hard, shaking. That's when he grabbed the back of my neck so hard I thought he'd break it, so tight I screamed. "Push that fucking butt back up for me, don't make me ask again, didn't I tell you that, bitch?"

I forced my legs out from under me, forced my butt back up for him. That's when he started to give me the last four strokes. Last stroke came down between my cheeks, felt the crop go up under my crotch snap against my balls.

I was hysterical when he stopped. I was shaking, crying, sobbing, begging, pleading...I was almost hysterical. I have never felt pain like that, reduced to a whimpering crying baby. He dropped the riding crop to the floor, released my neck, he pushed my head away. He ignored my crying, went to his desk and sat. He just sat, didn't say a word.

I could feel the welts rise on my rear. It was as if I'd been branded. I could feel the cool cushions of his leather couch on my stomach as I quivered and shook, as I squirmed all over it, felt my tears all it under my face smeared all over his couch.

He waited for me to calm down, waited for me to stop crying, felt completely humiliated as he watched me shake and quiver, watched me go into the fetal position.

When I saw him walking toward me, heard myself beg him not to hit me again. Heard myself saying 'why, why...why, please no more...' through my tears.

He sat on the couch next to me. He reached down and petted my back, told me to not be afraid, started to comfort me. He petted my back very softly, so gentle. Kissed my neck, cheek, petted me until I went calm, sobbed calmly. Then he unlocked my handcuffs, took them and tossed them to the floor next to the riding crop...thin black evil riding crop. I looked at, hated seeing it, hated it!

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,230 Followers