His Toy

Story Info
She learns how one of her new toys works.
1.8k words
4.4
39.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kayte
kayte
8 Followers

I remember how interested you were when I told you of the “Toy Party” you had permitted me to attend. You had given me permission to go and to pick up whatever interested me. I did not expect to be told a few weeks later that we would be attending a very special ‘toy party’.

After bathing, shaving, applying lotion everywhere; keeping myself smooth and soft as you desire me to be, it was time to style my hair, down as you like it. Now it was time to dress as you had told me too. Putting on a bra, skirt and blouse you had selected. Then it was time for the sandals.

I slipped into the sandals you laid out and went into the other room where you were. I stood waiting for you to notice me. You looked up from your book and smiled and motioned me over and saying,

“Your Master wants you to wear this tonight as well.”

I looked down on my play collar, the leather one with the D rings was in your hand. After kneeling down you lifted my hair and fastened the leather one over the dress collar worn all the time.

“Yes my slave, you will wear that as we go out together tonight” I nod and look down. You lift my chin and smiled at me.

“You know I will always own you. I want all of them there tonight to know that too.”

As we drove to the event, I began to get more and more aroused just being with you and suffused with pride knowing you want them, whoever they are to know I am yours. You park in front of a house and indicate it is where we are going. You walk with me up the steps, holding me tightly to you. You smile down at me as the chime from the doorbell echoes through the place. I am looking straight ahead waiting for the door to open when you cover my eyes with a blindfold.

“I will be with you my sweet, you don’t have anything to worry about. “ The door opens and a voice I don’t know greets you. You gently guide me in and tell me to just wait. I start to feel a little tense as your voices fade as the two of you walk into another part of the house. I breathe deeply, and settle myself, knowing you are here with me. That thought gives me all the comfort needed.

After a time you are back and you guide me to another room and have me kneel on a pillow there. I kneel with my legs apart, even with the skirt on, with back and neck straight. Since blindfolded I don’t have to lower my eyes but find I do out of habit, smiling briefly.

The doorbell chimes and I hear the sound of additional voices and then the sound of zippers being undone. I swallow, gulp even. Then the voices are discussing where to put things as the bags are unpacked. I relax again, didn’t realize how tense the sound of the zippers had made me. I also visualize my Master’s smile at my response to the sound of the zippers.

The discussion is of oils, and bath salts and lotions, and all kinds of edibles. Then it moves to the discussion of toys….

Master, you mentioned to someone that a small table near me would be a good thing to have for the demonstrations. I feel your hand brush gently against my cheek. I lean into your touch, but do not move beyond that subtle shift. I remind myself I am with you and that you love me and will care for me. Again the doorbell chimes.

There is the sound of many men and women’s voices. They pause a moment as they come in, but then the chatter continues. I can only imagine they must have been startled a bit. There is the sound of drinks being served, snacks given out and people settling.

Then a voice starts out introducing himself as the sales consultant and then describing what they are attending.

“There is a model here tonight for the demonstration of the effects of some of these items” the voice is saying. “You can feel them on your hands and all and imagine the response they will cause, but here is someone who will show you the affect they really have.”

I hear my Master say to the consultant, “We should prepare her for the demonstrations if you are all ready to get started.”

I feel your hands on me and then guide me to stand up. You are removing my blouse slowly, standing behind me as you unbutton it and then slip it down my arms. You release the clasp on the bra, and cupping my breasts as you remove it, and then pinching the nipples. I find the jolts of your pinches traveling down to my cunt. Then I feel your hands at the skirt fastening. You release it and lower it, lifting one of my legs so I step out of it. I am now standing in front of these people blindfolded in your collar and a pair of sandals.

I also know I am so very wet. This has gotten me so turned on and actually nothing has happened. I am guided over to what feels like a low mat and assisted with lying down.

“Now my pet, spread your arms out, and raise your feet up and rest them flat on the mat”

Well, I am thinking guess I have no secrets from these people as I feel a bit of a breeze on my nipple, pussy and ass.

I feel something going around each wrist and then feel my arms tightened in position, all spread out. Then I feel a strap around my ankles and those too are fastened in place.

The sales consultant has started talking again. I hear him talking about lubricants, he is saying,

“Even thought you can see how wet and ready she is, when toys are used a lubricant should always be used. We will be using this product; it has a spicy taste as well and adds a bit too any sensation. This is safe for anyplace on the body.”

I feel a hand stoking my thigh, and then I feel a finger putting something on my clit and rubbing it on my lips and slipping into my pussy. Very quickly, but I gasp. I can start to feel a tingle, warmth.

The hand is removed and the description of a toy starts by the consultant.

“This is a rotating vibrator. It has many vibrating speeds and rotation speeds. See as I lift it you can see what it does. There is another one going around the room, but this one will be shown here.”

The sound of a vibe breaks across the room, I feel it on the inside of my thighs, stroking gently and then it moves up to my nipples and starts teasing them with the vibration. Slowly it is moved down to my pussy. I hear my Master’s voice ask.

“Are you ok? Remember, you do not have My permission to cum. I will tell you when you may.”

I nod and the vibe starts on my outer lips. Already my hips are bucking a bit. I start to breathe a little faster. Soon it is teasing the entrance of my pussy and slowly slips in. I start to clasp it; the vibration sensations are so strong, so good.


That continues for a bit and then the sales consultant’s voice starts up again.

“Now you can see how she is getting aroused, as her Master is working the vibe alone, in and out. Perhaps teasing her clit with it on some strokes. Now, as he strokes it in all the way, he adds another control. He has started the rotation feature now.”


I had become one with the vibration sensation and the fucking of my pussy with the vibe. Suddenly it changes. It is moving around inside me. My entire body flexes with that. It is incredible. And as it rotates it is teasing my G’spot. I feel the toy fucking me, moving in and out and then rotating and twisting around inside me.

I hear my Master’s chuckle and he then says

“I bet the other speeds will be even better for you my lovely slut.”

Then the vibrations become more intense and the rotation speed up incredibly. I feel myself getting wetter as he works the toy. I am clenching it with my pussy and flexing my hips wanting to keep it inside. I find myself pulling against the straps, just something to help me keep in control; I am becoming so hot, I know I will need permission to cum soon. Very soon in fact.

Then the thought crosses my mind. Is he going to insist I beg, in front of all these people I can’t see? I make myself breathe, in and out as I am becoming more aroused, I know it will not be long. Perhaps he will let me when I ask.

“Master, may I cum, please”? I hear his chuckle and a reply from my Master.

“You are not ready yet my slut.”

I am concentrating as he is continuing to fuck me with the toy, and then I realize he has found the spot where it does graze my G’spot as it rotates every time.

“Oh PLEASE Master, I need to cum. PLEASE!!!”

“Not yet” is all he says. With the vibration and the rotation working my pussy, and knowing I am on display for all I am forced to grimace and grind my teeth together. My hands are in fists and my nails are digging into the palms of my hands. More and more I feel the intensity of the toy, knowing all I am is a demonstration model. Now the pain from my nails is no longer enough to keep the urge down.

“MASTER!!! PLEASE let me cum. I am begging you. Your slut needs your permission to cum PLEASE!!!” I feel a hand pinching a nipple as I writhe even more. And then hear his voice asking.

“Are you sure my slave?”

“YES Master, your slave needs to cum. PLEASE …..” I feel a hand grip my leather collar.

And then with his gentlest yet most powerful of voices I hear him say.

“Why don’t you cum for Me?”

That is all it takes. I am exploding as I cum. Screaming out, pumping my hips again and again as I can’t control any of it. I know he is watching me. Then the toy is slowly pulled out as I slow down and come less violently. Collapsing and then I hear the toy shut off.

I am lying there, catching my breath, starting to slow my breathing. I feel hands behind my head and the blindfold is removed. I blink to adjust to the light and find myself looking into his smiling face.

“Thank you Master.” I whisper to him.

I feel his hand stroking my cheek and then gently stroking down my side. I hear him saying.

“I love you my treasured little slut. You please Me so very much.”

kayte
kayte
8 Followers