His Wife's Sister Does Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,708 Followers

"Do you like that?...Does that feel good baby?...Ummhmmm!...I'll bet it does!...Your cock is so hard and it's dripping so much!...I think it really likes me!...I think it wants to come already!...You're not going to come so soon are you Brian?...I could stop but then I'd lose our bet and I'd have to let you fuck me!..." she murmured, moving her lips to his ear and nibbling on it.

"And you do want to fuck me don't you baby?...I'm all wet!...Wet and sloppy!...I'll bet you'd like that, wouldn't you lover?...A wet, sloppy fuck right here on the counter while your wife's asleep upstairs!...That'd be fun wouldn't it?..." Stacey taunted, grinding her greasy cunt into Brian's ass.

"Your big cock filling my hot pussy!...You could fuck me as hard as you want!...I love that!...I love a big cock slamming in and out of my wet snatch!...My ankles up around my ears and all that love juice running down the crack of my ass!...You'd fuck me like that wouldn't you baby?...Wouldn't you?..."" Stacey teased.

"Ahhhh!...Naaaa!...Please!..." Brian moaned as Stacey's dirty talk inflamed his excitement. His cock engorged even more under the pad of her relentlessly massaging thumb.

"You're definitely ready aren't you sweetheart?...I can feel it!...But I know something else you'll like!..."

With that Stacey released his balls while still clutching the root of Brian's cock with one hand. She wrestled it down so that his livid tool was pointed almost straight out from his groin. With her other hand she made an 'O' of her thumb and forefinger and slipped it around the end of his tool.

"Usually this will do it!..." Stacey murmured as she began to race her encircling fingers up and down the full length of Brian's turgid erection. She took particular care to drag the tight clenched ring of her fingers back and forth across the supersensitive ridge under Brian's cock crown while she held his shaft steady.

"Come on!...Come on baby!...It's just sex!...Uumm Hmmm!...Ummmm Hmmmm!..." Stacey panted into Brian's ear as she masturbated him frenziedly.

"Ahhhhh!...Naaaa!...Goddd!...Nooo!...Waitttt!...." Brian wailed, forgetting that his wife was sleeping not far away. The heat and intensity of Stacey's lurid jack-off was sending staggering thrills jolting through his groin. His balls were tightening into that ultimate knot of tension that was irresistibly followed by ejaculation and there was still 45 seconds to go. He tensed up every muscle in his body and held his breath as he tried to stop his inevitable climax.

Stacey smiled behind him at his visible distress.

"You'd like it if Linda gave you a little of this wouldn't you baby?...Just a quick hand job once in a while!...Just to keep the edge off!... Don't tell me!...She won't blow you either!...Poor baby!...No wonder you're so ready for me!...So ready to come with just a little... more... of....this!..." Stacey taunted, beating his cock in a torrid rhythm. As Brian grunted and gasped in near orgasm, Stacey slowed her speeding fist and released Brian's quivering shaft. She still pulled relentlessly with one hand on the root of his cock and that kept Brian straining forward like a bull dog against the provocative pressure.

"Can you hold it for just a few more seconds!...That's all you have to do!..." Stacey purred as she let her free hand drift lazily over Brian's ass and down between his tightly clenched buttocks.

Brian was hardly aware of what Stacey was up to, he was concentrating so hard on trying not to come.

"I bet I know something else Linda never does for you!...Does my sister ever stick her finger up your ass Brian?...Does she?...'Cause I will!...Are you ready sweetheart?...Are you ready for me?..." Stacey whispered, driving her outstretched finger wickedly through Brian's unprepared sphincter.

"What?:...Stacey!...Don'tt!...Phwahhhhhh!...." Brian cried in surprise and amazement as the red head suddenly skewered his anus with her delving finger. Linda would never even think of doing anything like this. And all of a sudden he was impaled on his sister-in-law's sharp nailed finger. He was shocked, gasping in disbelief and lewdly aroused at Stacey's obscene anal play. His eyes popped open wide as he rose up on tiptoes ahead of his sister-in-law's plundering digit.

Stacey smiled as Brian's asshole clamped on her twisting finger with feverish intensity. She pulled down even harder on the root of his cock as she followed him up with her thrusting finger, shoving it up urgently into his virgin nether hole.

"I'd fuck your ass for you any time!...What do you think Brian?... Do you like it?... Ummm?... Do you like it when I do this?...Or this?...Or this?..." Stacey asked, giving her prodding finger a few swift twists and stabbing it repeatedly into Brian's tender prostate.

"Waahhhhh!..." Brian screamed in breathless excitement. He hunched frantically against the fingers ringing his cock as the wanton red head reamed him with one hand while pulling relentlessly on the base of his straining erection with the other.

"Yeahhh!...You like that, don't you?... You want even more don't you baby?... Don't you?...Don't you?..." Stacey murmured drawing her skewering digit almost all the way out of her brother-in-law's rectum. She poised a second finger, the one with her big diamond ring on it, beside the one tickling Brian's quivering anus. With only ten seconds left until Brian won the bet, she raked her high heeled shoe down the inside of one of his ankles while keeping her outstretched fingers seated at the opening of his puckered brownie.

"Ggaaahhhhhh!...." Brian yelled, his leg shooting out from the unexpected pain. Of course, in the process his ass dropped heavily on Stacey's unyielding, sharp nailed fingers. Her diamond ring ripped excruciatingly through his taut sphincter as Brian was impaled on his sister-in-laws luridly probing digits right up to her knuckles.

Stacey smiled and began to tweezer her two fingers back and forth feverishly inside of Brian's ravaged asshole

"Naaaaaaaa!..." Brian cried as his nuts convulsed. His pee slit gaped wide and then a furious stream of come erupted from his cock and plastered the side of the kitchen counter. There was a staccato splatting sound as the gooey spurts jetted against the woodwork.

"Unnnn!....Unnnn!...Unnnn!...." he moaned as he trembled and came.

"Ummmm Hmmm!...That trick always works!... " Stacey teased as Brian's rectum spasmed frantically on her fingers in time with his feverish ejaculation. She twitched her fingertips around inside him in a luridly teasing fashion.

"Naaaa!...Unnnnn!...Unnn!...Godddd!..." Brian wailed as he came, his rushing sperm pulsing through his shaft in a molten stream.

"Come for me lover!...Squeeze my fingers while you come!..That's it!...Ummm!... Squeeze my fingers as hard as you can!...Ummm Hmm!...Yeahhhh!...." Stacey encouraged, jerking Brian's spewing prick with a will. Her lewd masturbation and her naughty fingertips up his ass had Brian spilling his seed in wracking spasms.

"Wahhhhh!,,,.Ahhhhhh!....Unnnnnn!...." he croaked as his loins hunched frantically under Stacey's insistent, lurid fondling.

"Oh baby!... So much come!...Let it go!...That's it!...Umm Hmm!...Umm! Hmmm!... Come for Stacey!...Let's not leave any for that prissy sister of mine!..." the voluptuous red head purred. She used her two hands in thrilling counterpart, jacking the root of her brother-in-law's cock with one hand, while she jabbed his tender prostate over and over with the fingertip of her other hand.

"Ahhhhhhh!...Godddd!...Naaaaa!..." Brian cried frantically. He had never had an orgasm overwhelm him so completely. Every spurt of come burned through his cock like a surgeon's scalpel. He could feel his knees weakening as his climax wracked him. And still his loins continued to spasm and heave in response to his sister-in-law's lewd manipulations.

"Goddd!...Stacey!...Stoppp!...Please!...I can't take it any more!..." Brian cried as his wanton sister-in-law jacked him off with slow but hard hand strokes. She was deliberately milking him for every drop of sperm that was in his weary testicles. There must have been a quart of creamy come in globs and streaks running down the side of the kitchen counter.

"Shhhh lover!...You're going to wake your wife!..." Stacey warned.

As if on cue...

"Brian?...Is that you?...What are you doing down there?..." came Linda's voice from the top of the stairs.

Brian froze in mid-spasm at the sound of his wife's voice.

Stacey whipped her pillaging fingers out of his ass making him grunt in surprise.

"Unnnnn!..." Brian gasped. A final burning trickle of come dribbled from his gaping pee slit as Stacey yanked her fingers out of his butt. His ass felt like a yawning empty hole with his sister-in-law's fingers removed. And in fact it was. Stacey had reamed him pretty good. She wondered if her sister would notice. Brian could barely stand as he watched Stacey move away from behind him.

Still watching his reflection in the mirror she reached into her shirt with her come covered hand and smeared one round, pink globe with his creamy sperm. As she then coolly rebuttoned her shirt, she made a pouty, kissing gesture at his reflection. Then she casually walked over to the staircase just as her sister descended into view. She didn't stop, she just said...

"Good night sis!...Brian and I were just talking!...Sorry if we got a little loud!...I think he was just coming...up to bed!...Good night Brian!...I'll see you in the morning!...Don't start breakfast without me!..."

Linda looked at her sister and Brian with a confused expression. Brian sort of turned away and hunched over, awkwardly stowing his weary genitals in his baggy shorts. Then he turned back to his wife with an almost pleading expression on his face.

"What's that smell?..." Linda asked, her nose wrinkling in distaste.

Brian thought the odor of sex and sweat was almost overpowering and he cowered at his wife's accusing look.

"Has my sister been smoking in here?..." Linda asked with a frown.

"I'm going to bed!..." Brian said with a sheepish smile. He walked awkwardly, somewhat bow-leggedly in a circle around his wife as he too headed up the stairs.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,708 Followers
12