History Lessons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I alternated licking around the sensitive head of his cock, and wrapping my lips firmly around the shaft, working it up and down. Instead of letting me have my way and suck him off, though, my professor controlled the speed and depth of my mouth-fucking, by pulling back at some points, and slamming his cock deep in my mouth at others. I relished his control over me. His thick cock would make me gag a little at times, and something about the noises of lust that I was making, and my helplessness in being pinned under him, must have turned him on, because instead of holding back, he started fucking my mouth in a swift, regular motion, and I could taste the salty liquid of his precum on my tongue. Releasing my arms, he grabbed my head roughly with both hands and started fucking my mouth in earnest, biting his lip and staring down possessively at me. I could sense his legs tightening, his grip on my head hurting a little, when he pulled out of my mouth, wrapped his hand around his thick cock and jerked twice, spewing his hot load onto my face. I kept my mouth open, hoping to catch a few wads on my tongue, and was not disappointed. By the time he was finished, my face was covered with his creamy cum. It was really fucking sexy.

He knelt above me, breathing hard for a while, staring into my eyes, staring at my cum-covered face. After a dizzying few minutes while we caught our breath, he grabbed a box of Kleenex from the table and offered them to me, so I could clean myself up a little. I did--not that I minded his cum, but it does sting if it gets into your eyes. When I was done, he slid down the length of my body, taking a moment to take his jeans and boxers off completely. Pulling my panties off, he propped himself up on his elbows and lifted my legs to drape them over his shoulders, and started licking at my pussy.

All that teasing from when I was sitting in his lap had already brought me so close that at the third stroke of his wet, warm tongue over my clit, I was cumming, crying out, my body shaking on the rug. He continued his assault on my wet pussy, lapping up my juices and exploring my depths with his hot tongue. I felt like every single nerve of my body was concentrated in the spots that he hit with his tongue, and I was moaning his name, my body still trembling under his talented oral ministrations.

I couldn't take it anymore--I had to have him inside me. "Ian," I whispered. "Ian--I want you so badly... please don't make me wait, please take me... Please fuck me..."

He crawled up so that his body was directly above mine, his cock, now hard again, positioned at the entrance of my pussy. "Who do you want to fuck you?" he queried.

I was confused by the question. "You--I want you to fuck me," I whimpered, raising my hips up, entreating him to enter me.

"No. I mean..." and here, he lowered his mouth to my ear, "do you want Ian to fuck you, or do you want Professor Jameson, you nasty little schoolgirl?"

I don't know how it was possible for me to be more aroused than I already was, but I could definitely feel my cunt getting wetter with my juices. I turned my head to the side, as his hot heavy breath was tickling my ear. Dizzy with desire, I moaned incoherently, "Fuck me... Professor, fuck me. You make me want to be such a bad girl..."

With a grunt, Professor Jameson thrust his rigid cock into my pussy, making me cry out with the force of it, with the way he stretched my tight hole. "Yesssss..." he said between clenched teeth, letting me adjust to his size. "You like being the teacher's pet, don't you...and my goodness you are a good little cunt--"

He continued talking dirty to me, his breath ragged as he started pounding my hot depths. "You -- just -- want -- to -- fuck -- your -- professors -- " he whispered cruelly, assaulting my pussy with hard, swift thrusts. I knew he would leave me sore, but it felt so good, I couldn't stop myself begging for more.

I clenched my pussy around his stiff cock, milking it, wanting to make him cum again. "Please... please don't stop... don't ever stop fucking me... oh god yesssssss that's so good, oh yes, fuck me, Professor..."

He paused, and shifting so that he was kneeling to the side of me, grabbed my shoulder and made me flip over. "On your hands and knees, little bitch," he commanded.

He positioned himself behind me, smacking my ass and pushing my legs so that they were spread wider for him, and again, without warning, thrust hard into my pussy. With his free hand, he grabbed my hair and pulled my head up in such a way that I had to arch my back, giving him even better access to my pussy, or maybe it was just for leverage as he pounded away at my tight, wet cunt. "You are one hot little Asian girl," he picked up the stream of sexy talk. "You come into my office, batting your eyelashes and asking me all these questions about the readings, but really, you were working hard to get down your professor's pants--admit it, you're just a slut."

There was something about the doggie-style position that was making the sex extra-hot, maybe my inability to see who was doing the fucking made me truly feel like a dirty girl. My breath was uneven, his swift thrusts in and out of my pussy were leaving me breathless, but I did my best to answer. "Professor, I want to be your slut--I want you so badly, I had such a crush on you, and I sooo wanted you to take me over your office desk..."

"And you got what you want, didn't you?" he replied, unsnapping my bra so that it slipped off me, cupping one of my breasts in his hands, but never pausing in his pounding of my tight hole.

I was so close to orgasm, I could only respond by senselessly repeating, "Yes, yes fuck me... ohhh Professor..." and lost in our lust, or perhaps having no breath or energy to spare in his vigorous fucking, he only grunted in reply, stabbing his thick, hard pole in and out of my pussy.

His cock filled me up so well, and his steady fucking pushed me over the brink--"FUCK yes, Professor, I'm cumming...!" I screamed out in pleasure, my pussy contracting against his cock, pulling him deep into me, making him lose control, saying--"Beg for my cum, beg for it--!" and then he was moaning my name over and over again as he spent his load inside my slick, tight pussy. He continued thrusting, holding onto my hips, pulling me back against him, using me to milk his cock of every last drop of cum, and I continued cumming, my entire body feeling as if it were on fire. I was trembling so hard and seeing stars exploding, and I guess I must have blacked out.

When I regained my senses, we were both lying on our sides, spooning, his body cradling mine. The heat from the crackling fire enveloped us. I could feel his heart pounding impossibly fast, his breath hot on my shoulder, his hand caressing my breasts. After expending all that lustful energy, he seemed to have turned sweet and gentle, as his touch was soft, and he was again kissing me lightly on my neck and shoulders.

We were beyond words. He silently stood, picked me up in his arms, and walked with me into the bedroom. He deposited me gently on the bed and got in beside me, pulling the covers over us. "This is a change from the fucking-and-parting in his office--" I thought hazily to myself. And in his arms, I drifted off into sleep.

12