History Of Cheating Wives Ch. 01

Story Info
The first cheating wife.
1.7k words
3.92
147.6k
39

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 06/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Leap and I had a good time writing this amazingly accurate historical piece. Enjoy.

You may not know this, but if you read this story you will. History tells us, as a species, the more humans change, the more we are the same. Since the dawn of time... 50 or 100 years ago, women have cheated on their men.

You may ask yourself, how does this guy know? Well if you will shut the fuck up I'll tell you.

My name is Fank, I'm a pretty normal type of guy, I know this because all twenty of us look similar. My forehead is thick and proud. My unibrow grows rather bushy and dark, giving me a very distinguished look. My teeth, all thirteen of them, are short and blunt, just made for gnawing. I'm rather tall for a man, I'm aware of this because I hit my head on the cave entrance a lot. I always dress in the latest animal skins. You can probably see for yourself what a fine looking catch I am.

By trade, I'm in pterodactyl procurement. I enjoy my work, you haven't lived until you've chased a 500-pound flying lizard with a sharp stick. The eggs are very valuable, the meat is succulent and the skin is smoother than the ass of a baby stegosaurus. I make a good living for my wife and I.

My beautiful wife Fuglee... I call her Fug, could be the centerfold from Pentcave magazine. She has long dark tangled hair... on her head, under her arms, on her back and between her legs. And her tits, man, she has two, unlike her sister. Fug's ass though, is her best feature. It's three axe handles wide, or would be if I knew what an axe was.

Fug and I met at the river, one day. When her head popped out of the water with that trout in her mouth, I knew right then that she was the one for me. I was in love, Id never seen a trout that big. She was every thing I dreamed of in a woman. The water glistening on the hair of her upper lip made me hard instantly.

I was speechless... Of coarse I was you asshole, nobody could talk yet. I went to Fug and looked into her eyes, one was brown and one was blue, they were mesmerizing. Well, they made me dizzy anyway. Her smell was intoxicatingly pungent, you know... like wet Yak fur. I knew right then, this lovely fragile creature would be mine.

Later that evening, on our honeymoon, we made beautiful sweet love for the first time. I mounted her from behind, is there really any other way. I'm not too sure if she was virgin or not, because I hit the wrong hole the first time. She screamed in ecstasy. I knew then that we were meant for each other, that our love would stand the test of time.

We bought a stylish cave in a small gated community in the hills. You've probably seen it, It's near the trail that passes the big rock next to the old tree by the pond. Yes it was gated, if you have been chased by a hungry sabretooth in the middle of the night you wouldn't ask such a stupid question.

Our life together was perfect, we seemed to have so much in common. We went for long walks together, we drank from the same mud puddles and liked the same food, usually off the same bone. Life was good. Our sex life was out this world. We did it 10 or 12 tines a day...at least I did, sometimes I don't think she noticed.

It occurred to me lately that nothing had occurred to me lately. Now I'm not a stupid man, as a matter of fact my brain is substantially bigger than a walnut, unlike most people I know.

Lately Fug seemed different somehow, distant and withdrawn. I wasn't sure but I decided to watch for other signs of trouble.

The first thing I noticed was sex, or the lack of it . It had gotten to the point where we only did it 6 or 7 times a day, she wasn't bending over in front of me as much as she used to. I know if any of you were forced to cut down to what I had been, you'd be suspicious too,

The next thing I had noticed was a lack of communication. Yeah, I know she can't talk. Hey!, do you want to tell this fucking story or can I continue? Where was I?... Oh yes, the lack of communication. This made me really suspicious, or maybe it was constipation? In any case I didn't feel right.

If you had read as many cheating wife stories on the cave walls as I have, you would know just what to look for. I was positive that Fug was being unfaithful. All the usual signs were there. The question is am I smart enough to catch her in the act?

I was scheduled for an out of town business trip the next day. Fug watched me carefully as I packed my extra sharp stick. I wondered how long after I left would it be until she was fucking another man? As I walked to the cave entrance, Fug didn't say a word to me... Stop! Don't say another fucking word. I know she can't talk!!!

If you fucking wankers would just let me tell this goddamned story and quit making fun of Fug, we could get this story over with.

Pterodactyl season was starting that day. My luck was running with me today, I bagged my limit in no time. This gave me a reason to go home early and surprise Fug. I may be able to catch her in the act.

As I entered our cave, I tried to make as little noise as possible. I peered around the corner of our bedroom. Well the only room in the cave,,, I saw Fug pulling the burrs from the hair in her crotch.

The only other time I had seen this was after we made love. Shit, I still had no proof . I wanted to just scream... Oh fuck you, just don't say it!!!

What I needed was surveillance, a way to spy on her. The next day I pounded a hole in the roof above our bed. I had a perfect view of our bearskin. If she had a lover, I could watch from above. If Fug noticed the hole, she didn't say so. I liked the plan, pretty slick huh.

I arranged a phony business trip for the next day. While Fug thought I was out of town, I would be on top of the cave watching her. I would catch her with a dick in her cookie jar. I noticed Fug bending over to entice me several times that evening. The thought of being with her after she had fucked another cock, repulsed me. It took every thing I had just to bang her three times. It was pure hell and my heart wasn't in it.

Fug still hadn't confessed her affair to me as I hoped she would. Her lack of remorse tore me apart inside... or it may have been the bronto ribs we ate for dinner... If she could only stop her infidelity and tell me she was sorry...Oh fuck you! You're doing it again.

I left on my road trip as planned, but I quickly circled back to my cave roof. I didn't have to wait long. As I poked my head through the hole I had made a few days earlier, I saw Fug removing her fur clothing. At first I was confused, the fur had always provided me something to hold onto as I pumped away from behind. But now, seeing her naked for the first time, I realized there was plenty of hair on her back and ass for the same purpose.

Minutes later, a man I had never seen before came into view. I can hardly put into words the way this man looked. His forehead was flat with two patches of hair above his eyes, not one, like a normal man. His nose protruded, not flat as it should be. There was little or no hair except on his head and above his dick. His teeth were white and his mouth seemed full of them. He was a freak, I had never seen anyone that ugly. I can't even imagine why Fug would let this thing touch her beautiful body.

With no hesitation he went to Fug and put his hard cock in her mouth. She appeared to chew on it vigorously, by the way he started to moan, he was in terrible agony. I stared in amazement, I think my head was stuck in the hole. After a couple of minutes of Fug's gnawing, he fell on her. They were facing each other with the freak between her legs. It looked like he was slowly bumping into her. It must have started to annoy Fug. Her fingernails were gouging his back. She wrapped her legs around him and was now kicking him in the ass with her heels. Fug grunted and screamed.

You can only imagine my relief that Fug had not fucked this beast. In fact, she had fought him off. He now lay covered in sweat next to her. His erection gone, with Fug smiling that she had won the struggle. Why had I ever doubted her? I feel like such a fool. My one thought now was revenge on this mutant, for trying to have his way with my faithful mate.

This animal would pay, and he would pay dearly. Just the thought of what he had tried to do to my dear Fug sent me into a frenzy. And that, for all you dumb bastards out there that stayed until the end of this story, is how I invented fire. He made a fine meal for Fug and I. He was the first roast beast dinner. Very tasty I might add, we enjoyed him immensely.

If you liked the story say so, if you didn't like it say so. I'm a big boy now and probably won't cry too much if you hurt my feelings.

If there is any Interest I may do a History Part 2. What time? What place? Who knows? LYG