History With Miss Martin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taverner
Taverner
441 Followers

Katy and I sat in her lounge room, listening to the music for a while, and there was a knock at the door. Katy answered, and it was Mr Weston, looking even more tipsy than he had over dinner. As usual, drinking had made him verbose, and he said, "Katy, do you think I could borrow this strapping specimen of manhood from you for a short while, so he can drive his parents, along with me and my good wife, to the nearby tavern, so we can partake in an ale or two?"

He stepped inside, and looked at the beer in my hand, and said, "Hold that thought. The lad has been imbibing himself, so it's time to execute Plan B." He walked to the phone extension, and rang a taxi, and said to us, as he put down the receiver, "I have engaged a hackney for this perilous journey, on the basis that our erstwhile chauffer here has been drinking himself, and is thus rendered ineligible for the task of piloting Prince Valiant along the Queen's highways." He said goodbye, and walked back to the main house to wait for the taxi, singing, "I Get A Kick Out Of You," in a booming voice, as he walked along the gravel path in the moonlight. He didn't sound much like Frank Sinatra.

A few minutes later, I saw headlights in the driveway, and I looked out to see my parents and the Weston's getting in a taxi, before it drove away. "Well," Katy said, sitting on the other end of the couch, "I guess we won't see them for a few hours."

Katy and I sat around, listening to her music and talking for an hour or so, and she put her Dire Straits record back on. I have to say, I could hardly take my eyes off her, in that short skirt and sleeveless top, even though I tried not to stare. As "Tunnel Of Love" came back on, she turned to me, and said, "Do you think you'd like to dance with me again?"

I swallowed, at the thought of holding her once more, and I stood up. "No nerves this time?" Katy asked, smiling as I walked across the room to her.

"A bit," I said, smiling back, "but not as much." We took hold of each other, and we started to slow-dance to the music, as the excitement welled up inside me again. My dancing was still not very good, and I had to shuffle occasionally to keep in step with Katy, but just holding her felt amazing.

"It's like deja-vue, isn't it?" Katy said, softly, as we danced, and she added, "Just like the last time you were here, only this time you're not nearly so nervous."

"I don't feel so nervous," I said, as I danced with her.

"I must bring out the best in people," Katy said, holding me just a little closer, and as I looked down, I could see her cleavage down the front of her sleeveless top. The sight of her beautiful breasts, with her golden brown skin, gave me another lump in my throat, and when I made eye contact, I saw that she knew I was looking.

Katy looked down at herself, and then back up at me, and although I expected her to say something about me perving at her tits, she just pulled me in a little closer to herself, as she swayed in time with the music. After a short pause, she said, "Thereisone thing that's different this time," and she rested the left side of her face on my chest. She looked up, as though she was waiting for me to ask what was different.

"What's that?" I asked, wondering where she was going with this.

"As of yesterday," she said, "I'm no longer an employee of the Department of Education." She made eye contact, but what she was saying didn't sink in immediately. I thought she must have resigned, or maybe even got into some trouble.

"What happened?" I asked, feeling a little worried that something I had done might have got her into trouble.

"Nothing happened," she answered, smiling because I was too thick to understand, "My contract was only for three months while I'm over here. I go back home in a week, so my employment with the department finished up yesterday." I still didn't get it.

"So what are you gonna do for the next week?" I asked, as we kept on dancing to the music.

"All depends," she answered, "but that's not quite what I was getting at," she added, her smile now quite mischievous, but I was still too thick to understand.

"I still don't know what you mean," I said, totally puzzled.

Katy shook her head, gently, and said, "Justin, for such a smart guy, you're not thinking this through." She looked slightly amazed that I still hadn't worked it out, and she said, "So, what Imeanis, I'm no longer subject to the rules that say I've gotta keep my hands off handsome young guys in my history class."

I swallowed, as that sank in, and the whole world shook around me. I remembered the incredible excitement I had felt when she kissed me a few weeks before, and I stammered, "Am I allowed to, umm, kiss you, then?"

"Well, only if you want to," Katy said, "It's not compulsory, but I'd be disappointed if we couldn't take advantage of my new-found freedom," and she moved in to kiss me gently on the mouth. I kissed back as best I knew how, but I was no expert, and after we broke the kiss, Katy smiled and whispered, "I can still be your teacher, Justin. Just let me be your teacher, and I'll show you some amazing things." I saw her swallow, too, and she moistened her own lips, and kissed me again.

I was already tingling from her kiss, and I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I stumbled over the words, saying, "Do you mean, umm, you, we can, umm, you...?" It was the most meaningless sentence I had ever uttered, but Katy just moved so her pelvis was gently resting against me, and said, "Justin, I'm asking you if you'd like to come to my room for a while, and make love with me? I know you've never done it before, but I can teach you everything you need to know." She paused, and took a deep breath, swaying with the music, her body in my arms, her pelvis moving against me as she swayed, and she added, "And the rest will just come naturally."

I kissed her again, the first time I had initiated a kiss, and I held it for a brief, achingly exciting moment, and then broke it. As our mouths parted, Katy said, "That was a very sexy little kiss, Justin." She smiled sweetly, and said, "See, you're learning already."

Katy moved her arms from the waltzing position, and just wrapped them around me, as we swayed to the music, so we were now just two people hugging each other, swaying with the music of Dire Straits, alone in that old house, and she said, "I'm not gonna rush you, so there's no pressure." Her voice was little more than a whisper, and she continued with, "But, if you come to my room, I can teach you some beautiful things, Justin."

I was both incredibly nervous and incredibly excited, and all I was able to say was, "Okay." I even had to swallow to moisten my throat to get that out, and Katy turned to her open bedroom door, and said, "Come on." She took her right arm from around me, and as we walked to her room, she rested her left hand on my right shoulder.

The main bedroom had the Weston's' old double bed, from when they had lived in the shack, and Katy went to the bedside table and switched on the lamp, so the room was lit with a soft, dim glow. I had stayed just inside the door, and she turned to look at me, smiled, and said, "What are you doing over there?"

I had a feeling that one mistake, or overstepping the mark just once, would spoil everything, so I was acutely conscious of not going too far, too fast, but Katy smiled at my awkwardness, and said, "This is something that people dotogether, so I need you over here." I moved across the room, with my heart pounding, and a feeling of pressure in my ears, and once again, Katy embraced me.

"Now, so far," she started, "you've shown me you're pretty good at kissing," and she glanced at her bed, and then back at me. "How about we just get on the bed, and we can hold each other close, and kindamake outfor a bit."

"Making out" was an expression I'd only heard in American movies back then, but hearing her say it like that made my stomach drop. Katy took both of my hands in hers, and turned so she had her back to the bed. As she sat down, still holding my hands, she said, "Come on, I know you want to do this." She tugged at my hands, and I sat down on her right. Katy let go as I sat, and she turned to embrace me again, as we sat on the side of the bed. I kissed her mouth, and I allowed myself to open mine a little, running on instinct because I had never done this before, and Katy responded by opening hers a little as well.

I could taste Katy's mouth, and her breath, and this new experience set off an aching desire that I had never known. Her body was soft and warm in my arms, and as I became just a little bolder, I moved my right hand up a little, to brush against her left breast. We broke our kiss, and Katy glanced down at her boobs, and whispered, "I was kinda waiting for you to get to that." She took a breath, kissed me again, short but very sweet, and said, "Girls really like it when guys touch them there." I moved my hand up, gently feeling her soft breast through her clothing, and she closed her eyes and took a breath. "Careful, Justin," she said, with kind of lilt in her voice, "You're playin' withfire."

Katy took her arms away from me, and she lay back on the bed, sideways with her legs over the edge, and looked up at me. I took her lead, and lay back next to her, turning to kiss her mouth again. I gently placed my right hand onto her breasts, feeling the warmth and the softness through her clothing again. She lifted the lower part of her sleeveless top with her right hand, and very gently used her left hand to lift my hand from her boobs, and placed it just inside the bottom of her shirt. "I thought you said I was playing with fire, touching you there," I whispered.

"I said, 'be careful,' I didn't say 'stop," she whispered back. I reached up inside Katy's top, and touched her left breast, through her bra, and I gelt the nipple harden slightly. I had never fondled a girl's breast, but I touched her nipple though the material, taking it between my thumb and first finger, and stroked her there a couple of times. Katy flinched and took a sharp little breath.

"You get an A plus for that," she said, and she looked up at the pillows, and said, "Let's get a little more comfortable." We both slid up the bed, lying in the middle, facing each other, with me on my left side. I had a million thoughts going through my head, or at least it seemed that way, and I had never done this before, so I didn't know what to do next.

I looked at Katy lying next to me, with her beautiful, curvy body, in her short denim skirt, and her long, shapely legs, and I felt it was time to move ahead in some way, so I gently reached down, and caressed her right thigh, just below her skirt. She responded by turning herself slightly to her left, and parting her legs a little, and she moved over to kiss me, hot and hard, on the mouth. She put her left arm behind my head, and held me there, until she was ready to break the kiss. I felt my excitement mounting, and my nerves fading, as we kissed hungrily like that for several long moments, and for the first time, Katy's tongue ventured into my own mouth.

I continued caressing Katy's inner thigh, as we kissed, and I became conscious of the hardening of my cock for the first time since we began to kiss while we danced. I'm sure it had been hard long before I noticed, but I had been too distracted to realise. I began to move my hand a little further up Katy's thigh, and this was not lost on her, as she gave me a smile of encouragement, and parted her lovely legs even further.

The skin on Katy's inner thigh was beautifully soft and smooth, and I caressed her there very gently, feeling a wave of excitement washing through me. She reached down with her left hand, and pulled at the hem of her skirt, lifting it just a little. I took that to mean she was inviting me to touch her between her legs, but I was a guy with no sisters, who had never played doctor, and had never touched a girl's pussy in my life. Taking that step, and touching Katy on the most private part of her body, seemed like a huge leap to me, and I looked at her face, seeking some signal that I wasn't going too far. Katy gently undulated her pelvis a couple of times, keeping eye contact and smiling, so I took that as an invitation, and gently moved my hand further under her short skirt. Only a person as shy as I was, who had never known intimate contact with a girl, could understand the explosive mixture of excitement, and butterflies in the stomach that I felt, as my right hand gently brushed against the crotch of Katy's panties.

I felt the cotton material, against the side of my right hand, and I gently caressed whatever part of her body my hand was touching inside her panties, feeling warmth and a little humidity through the material. As my hand caressed her, Katy closed her eyes, took a breath, and pulled my face to hers, kissing me again, hot and hard like before, holding the kiss, and using her tongue to explore my mouth.

I had taken a big step, and now, very gently, I worked my finger inside the crotch of Katy's panties, feeling the soft hair and the slick wetness of her pussy for the first time. She broke our kiss, but our faces were still close, and she shuddered, took a breath through her mouth, and kissed me again. My finger was gently caressing her moist pussy, inside her panties, and Katy moved her left hand from behind my neck to my lower back, embracing me to her, and she whispered, "You're doing just great, Justin. I know you're still a little nervous, but you're doing fine." She kissed me once more, a quick but soft kiss, and added, "Pretty soon, you and I are going to make something beautiful happen."

I smiled at her, but I was lost for words, so Katy went on with, "Feel how wet I am?"

I nodded, and Katy went on, "Girls aren't alway like that, but we get that way when we get excited." She smiled, and said, "And you do know what I mean by 'excited,' don't you?" I nodded again, and Katy said, "When a girl wants to make love, she gets wet like that. You made me very wet, Justin. You made me want to make love with you."

Katy turned a little to her right, as we lay there on the bed, and she reached around with her left hand, to unzip her skirt. She tugged at the back of her skirt, so it rode up a little, exposing more of her exquisite thighs to me. That lump-in the-throat-and-butterflies-in-the stomach feeling passed through me, and I realised I could now see that she was wearing burgundy coloured cotton bikini briefs under her skirt. My finger was inside the crotch of her panties, as I gently caressed her there, and as she relaxed back on the bed, I leaned down to kiss her soft mouth again.

"What are you gonna do next?" she asked, in that voice just above a whisper.

"I'm not really sure," I answered, honestly. I had never been in this position before, in bed with a girl, kissing her and fondling her pussy at the same time. This was all new territory for me, and each step of the way was like a leap into the unknown.

"It's your first time," Katy said, "so I think you should be the one in control, and so far, you're doing everything right." She moved her left hand up to caress the back of my head, and said, "If you want to undress me, go right ahead, but if you want to leave some of my clothes on, that's fine, too." She swallowed, and in a breathy whisper, she said, "I'm all yours, Justin. I want you, but I'm not gonna rush you." She bit her lip, waiting a moment for me to continue, then kissed me softly again, and with a mischievous smile, she said, "But don't make me waittoolong."

It's hard to describe the feeling I had, as Katy invited me to undress her, in that bed, in that little old house, but I had never actually seen a naked woman in my life. I had seen pictures of naked women in magazines, but never in the flesh. Yet, here was a breathtakingly beautiful woman, asking me to take her clothes off, telling me she wanted to make love to me. I could barely believe it was true.

I gently took my finger from her panties, and I saw her looking at my hand as I withdrew it from her skirt. I don't know what made me do it, but seeing she was looking at my hand so intently, and I could feel the moisture on it from her pussy, I put my finger in my mouth, tasting the juice. Katy's sex fluids had a sweetish, tangy, musky smell, and taste, and I felt a sense of arousal pass through me in a way I had never felt before. Katy gave me a kind of smile that was a mixture of wonder and surprise, and she breathed, "I like yourstyle." She pulled my face down with her left hand, and kissed me hard on the mouth, breathing into mine, and I felt her body shudder as we kissed.

Katy took her hands away from me, and lifted her bottom on the bed, and she used both hands to slide her denim skirt down over her hips, exposing her panties. She looked at me, and then flicked a glance down at her skirt. Without speaking, I moved down and slid her skirt along her legs, and placed it on the end of the bed. I looked back at her, lying there, now wearing just her sleeveless top and burgundy panties, and a feeling of awe seemed to go through me, but it was awe tinged with rampant sexual desire.

"Come and hold me again," Katy said, speaking softly, spreading her arms, "I really want you to hold me, Justin." I moved back down next to Katy, on her right side again, and we intertwined our arms, embracing each other. I kissed her gently this time, holding the kiss, but keeping it gentle, with just a touch of tongue. As we broke our kiss, Katy whispered, "Justin, you are beautiful," swallowing after she said it.

A warm, sweet, longing feeling passed through me, after I heard those words. It was Katy who was the beautiful one here, I thought, yet, she had just used that word to describe me. She must have seen something in my eyes, because she nodded gently, and said, "I mean that, Justin." She reached down with her left hand, and took my right hand in it, and placed it back between her legs, and whispered, "Touch me again," in my ear.

I got myself into a little more comfortable position, and with my right hand, I very gently fondled Katy's pussy and her mound through her panties. After a moment or two, I went a little further, by sliding my hand down the front of them, feeling once again her pubic hair and her slick wetness. I worked my finger very gently into her slit, and although I had only the vaguest idea where to find her clitoris, I must have touched her there, because she flinched, and took a sharp little breath. Encouraged by that, I moved my hand against the same spot, and Katy made a little noise in her throat, and a gasping sound, and said, "You're just getting better all the time, Justin."

I continued to very gently caress and fondle Katy's slick, slippery pussy, inside her panties, for a little longer, and we exchanged kisses a few times, but neither of us spoke, although Katy made a little gasping sound once or twice. I could feel her pussy getting wetter, and it seemed her mouth was feeling warmer with each kiss. As our mouths parted, Katy took a breath, and said, "I just love the way you're touching me, Justin. It's so gentle, it's making me want you more and more all the time." She paused, and kissed me softly on the mouth, and said, "You're so good at making me want you, and I could lie hereall nightletting you touch me. and explore me, but I think I'd like you inside me. Right now." She swallowed, took a breath, and holding my gaze, she said, "Are you ready for that? You just made me want you so much, Justin, I don't think I can wait any longer."

"I can't keep a lady waiting, can I?" I said, kissing her forehead, as I withdrew my hand from her panties. I looked at them for a moment, wondering if I should take them off or leave it to Katy herself, and she smiled once more at my nervousness, and said, "One of us has to take them off. You've come this far, so it may as well be you." I moved down the bed a little, and slipped my fingers into the waistband of Katy's panties, and slid them down her shapely legs, and dropped them on top of her skirt.

Taverner
Taverner
441 Followers