Hit the Tub

Story Info
Two men take on one hot wife.
1.3k words
4.11
151.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trumuff
trumuff
21 Followers

I had just sucked off Tony in the hot tub and drank his cum. His wife Rose would not swallow. So he fucking went nuts. . I have wanted to do that for a long time since the first time we swapped. I know I can out fuck and out suck Rose any time.

I leaned up and kissed him with his cum still on my lips. He didn't seem to mind.

As I looked over to my left I saw William standing on the cool deck by the hot tub with his hard cock aimed right at my face. Wasting no time I took him into my mouth. The combined taste of his hard dick and Tony's cum was too much for me, my pussy started twitching.

"Hey, what are you doing sitting there? Isn't there something that you want to do?" William asked Tony.

"There sure is." He said as he stood up and went around behind me in the hot tub.

"Then let me see you do it." William said as he placed his hands on either side of my head and began to fuck my mouth as only he can do.

Tony place a hand on each of my butt cheeks and began to spread them. I took the hint and spread my legs wide so he could see all of me.

I was knelling on the top step of the tub with William's cock sliding in and out of my mouth while Tony looked at my ass and pussy from behind. This is something I would have never done before. I was always lacking self-confidence. Drink a little wine play with my pussy and I will suck and fuck you till you cry uncle.

Tony stated to slide his fingers over the length of my wet pussy. My pussy twitched again and I didn't think it would stop.

I wanted Tony to finger my pussy. He started fingering my clit with one hand and stuck his other finger inside my pussy. What a feeling sucking William's cock and getting finger fucked at the same time. My clit just kept on throbbing and throbbing.

I move my arm around under the water, I found Tony's cock, he was starting to get hard again, so I began to jack him off like the first time we were in the pool at he and Rose's house. It didn't take long before his cock was hard and I knew it wouldn't be long before I would get that meat in my pussy.

I look at up a William and seen him wink at me as he watched Tony finger fuck my pussy.

Now that Tony's cock was fully erect he stopped fingering me and stood up in the hot tub.

"I going to fuck Kate now." I heard him say. All I could do was moan around William's throbbing dick.

"I think she wants you to do it. So why don't you put it in her now." William said.

William and I had talked about this many times, but I never thought that he would actually let Tony fuck me again or that I would fuck him again. . It was fucking hot to be sucking William's cock and know I going to get fucked from behind. William had fucked my ass and pussy with a dildo at the same time a few times and I loved it.I love DP. I love sex. I can't believe what I have missed all these years. But this would be the first time with real cock in my pussy and a cock in my mouth. .

Then it happened. Tony rubbed his cock head on my wet clit over the opening. First the head went inside of me slowly, but my pussy was so fucking wet he went right in and up to the cheeks of my ass. He started fucking me and William was fucking my mouth. I could not believe I was doing this. God it was so hot and once my pussy gets going it needs to be fucked bad.

Tony slapped my ass and started to pound me. This is so much better than the first time he fucked me over the couch. William said he saw us the first time we swapped and like it.William said he always wanted me to get fucked doggy style and I could blow him at the same time. Well he's getting his wish now. The only thing is I may love it more than him. I told Tony to fuck me fast and hard as before and make me moan some more, but the way he was doing it was even better. Tony now reaches forward and starts to play with my tits.

My body tensed and a very strong orgasm hit me, my pussy shot out it's warm wet cum. Tony never felt it since we were in the hot tub. I know Rose can't make her pussy shoot like this. Her and I talk about it. She said she had read about it but had never done it herself. It's something, which I have never done until I had met William.

"Oh man. Kate you are so fucking hot. I want to cum." Tony is just pounding my pussy. I'm gasping from sucking on William's cock and getting fuck by Tony. It is so fucking hot.

I let William's cock fall from my mouth only long enough to tell Tony...

"Oh yes. I want to feel you cum inside my pussy." I said and then went back to sucking William's cock.

Tony picked it up and began to slam his cock inside me. . My pussy was so hungry for cock.

Just as another orgasm hit me William pulled my head down as far as it would go and he began moaning and shoots his load into my mouth and throat. I have never heard him moan before; he is so fucking hot now. I swallowed his load too just like Tony's. I love to eat cum.

Tony was grunting as his cock kept pounding my very wet and hot pussy.

Williams's cock fell from my mouth and he got into the hot tub.

"I got to get a closer look at this." He said as he sat beside me in the hot tub and watch Tony's cock slam in and out of my pussy.

Tony's cock was slick my juices and I wanted his cum to coat the inside of me.

"Come on man, fuck her. Give it too her." William said.

William started to squeeze my tits and pinch my nipples, which drives me crazy. God getting fucked by Tony from behind and my husband playing with my tits, this is crazy I going to fucking hell. But it feels so fucking good.

William turned my head and started to kiss me and he can taste his own cum. I thought I was going to go fucking nuts. Kissing my husband and getting fucked doggy style, God this is so fucking hot. Tony started to grunt and grabbed the cheeks of my ass, he said, "I'm cummmiiiiiiiii..........." as he pumped his cum into me. I pushed hard back against him, not wanting any of it to run out.

I could feel some of his cum begin to run down my pussy and I reached back with my right hand and held it under me. After a few seconds my hand was almost full of his cum and mine.

I brought my hand up and spread it all over my tits, I then reached over and gave William a big kiss and sat down beside him in the hot tub. After we were done we all sat in the hot tub to regroup and drink some more wine.

I sat and looked at 2 satisfied men in the hot tub. They both looked up at me and wondered what I was going to say or do now. Now I have done what we have talked about for so long.

I told William get up, sit on the edge so I could suck his cock, and get it hard again. This pussy is hot and wanting to be fucked some more. I wanted him to fuck me now from behind and make me hot all over again.

trumuff
trumuff
21 Followers