Hitchhiker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,529 Followers

She was asleep when we arrived. I won't say much about the others except that we are all female ghosts. One of us made sure that she stayed asleep but Darren was wide awake.

He could see me but not the others. They held him before stripping him naked. He would have screamed except for his girl-friend's smelly socks rammed into his mouth and kept there with the duct tape he uses on her. We held him face-down on the bed with his butt in the air. I slowly and carefully anointed his arse-hole with extra-virgin olive oil before the strongest of us butt-raped him with an ice-cold dildo. That was also his girl-friend's property. We had dunked it in cold water and left it in his freezer for a quarter of an hour while I told him that I had come for revenge.

He won't have any lasting damage but he won't sit down easily for a week. I think he suffered more from fright than from what we actually did to him physically. Apart from the dildo we made him worship all our pussies with his tongue and plead with the 'mistresses' to let him do some more. An invisible ghostly hand was squeezing his tool tightly so he couldn't cum. A pair of invisible legs scissored his head whenever he was reluctant.

His girlfriend has a whole wardrobe of fetish gear to amuse him. We made him wear it all, outfit by outfit, and parade in front of me. I think I liked it best when he was a pony-girl gagged with a padded bit, wearing a saddle and a tail plugged into his sore arse-hole. He had to plead to be allowed to swish his tail.

The best part was working on his sub-conscious. One of us was a hypnotist in life. She planted several triggers in his mind. All of them will make him submissive to his girlfriend's slightest wish. We suggested to her unconscious that she would like to see him wearing her fetish costumes and bondage. All she has to say is "Would you?" and he will have to obey her even if it is really humiliating. We left a few suggested scenarios in her mind. She can reject them if she wants to. We have nothing against her but she is now in control of Darren whether he wants it or not.

While the others held him down I mounted him and drained him of far more energy than I borrowed from you. He was a limp heap as we dressed him in his favourite costume -- her as a French maid. We added a few refinements. His high heels were strapped together. His garters were sewn together so he couldn't move his legs apart. His frilly panties were sewn to his dress so he can't take them off. His elbow length gloves were crossed behind his back and tied with his apron strings.

She had two lacy head-dresses. We put a blond wig on his head and fixed it there with superglue with one head-dress on top. We left her smelly socks in his mouth and the duct tape but disguised it with the other head-dress as a gag.

Finally we handcuffed his bound hands to the foot of her bed. I left a note for her, telling her where we had put the keys and suggesting that she might like to get him to promise to treat her better before she frees him. He has to. The triggers planted in him mean he can't refuse her request no matter how unreasonable it is.

Now I'm free. I've exorcised my anger against Darren. He'll suffer for a while until his girlfriend tires of him or he accepts her domination totally. I have no unfinished business here -- except you. I need to repay you, then I can go."

"Must you?" I croaked.

"What do you mean, John?"

"Can't you stay for a while? With me?"

Maria kissed my lips.

"I thought you wanted Hester."

"So did I. Breathing Hester's perfume while you were gone I began to accept that she had gone too and will never come back but you? There are things about you that I want to experience again if that's possible."

"Wait until I've given you your strength back. I've taken so much from Darren that I have enough for both of us."

Maria's mouth closed over mine. We kissed with open mouths. Her body pressed against mine. With each second of kissing I could feel strength returning as if I was slowly lowering myself into a warm and sensuous bath.

She pulled away and rested her head on my shoulder. My arm slid around her.

"You want me, John?"

"Yes, Maria?"

"Even though I'm a ghost?"

"Whatever you are."

"We'll see how it works."

Maria stood up, moved to the foot of the bed and gradually undressed herself in a graceful strip tease. She jumped on the bed beside me, pulled me on top of her and eased herself into position with her pussy brushing against my erection. This time I had all the energy I needed. I drove myself deep into Maria's warm passionate and welcoming body. I kept going for far longer than I had ever managed with Hester. If my pace began to slow Maria's pussy contracted around me, seeming to give me encouragement. She erupted underneath me into her own climax followed by more and more as if I was the most effective lover she had ever had yet my erection stayed until she softly sighed "now".

Afterwards she snuggled against me until we went to sleep. I had a slight worry that she wouldn't be there when I woke.

She was. She still is.

No one else can see Maria. How long I have her I don't know. All I do know is that every night we make love as if we have all the time in the world and the next morning I wake for more lovemaking yet I don't show any signs of the effort such strenuous activity ought to show. Maybe I'm dreaming Maria. Maybe making love to a ghost is good for you.

I know it's good for me. Sometimes, very rarely, I wonder how Darren is holding up in his submissive purgatory.

Maria seems to have forgotten about Darren. I should too.

I'm happy with the ghost I've got.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,529 Followers
12