Hitchhiking Ch. 01

Story Info
He became a Pussy Slave.
1.4k words
3.91
102.2k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
psoother
psoother
63 Followers

It was a drizzly night as I started to hitchhike form the East Coast to seek a new life on the West coast. I had been evicted from the last foster home I was placed into because I had turned 21. I realized I should have waited until morning, but I was on the highway and had no place to go back to. You can imagine how relieved I was when the big 16 wheeler pulled off the road. I went up to the passenger side and was pleasantly surprised to see a great looking woman open the door and invite me into the cab. She was taller than I and I saw that the driver was equally attractive, and large. I guess this was not unexpected considering the big rig being driven.

We talked and I told them all about myself, and why I was going to the west coast. They told me I was lucky because that is where they were going and that is where they lived.

After driving for an hour, they suggested a stop for coffee, and we pulled off at road stop so the driver could go in and get the coffee. While She was gone the other driver suggested I move into the middle of the seat. which I did.

The driver came back and passed out the coffee, which I gratefully drank, but after half a cup I started to get very sleepy.

The next thing I knew, I woke up on my knees with hair in my face and had difficulty breathing. I could not move my arms as they were tied to my sides, and my legs were tied at the ankles. I heard the woman saying that I was coming to, and then my head was clamped by her thighs and her hands were on the back of my head holding my face into her crotch.

I was being smothered and could do nothing about it. Just before I felt I was going to pass out I was released a little and told that if I wanted to keep breathing I had better start Licking.

Needless to say I did as I was told, and did so for about a half hour until she came.

then I was told how it was going to be during the trip to the west coast. I would be paying for the ride, by being a Pussy Slave all the way to the coast. I would be o.k. as long as I behaved and did everything they wanted, otherwise I would be smothered and dumped along the highway some place no one would find me.

The truck pulled over and they switched places so that I could suck off the other one. She kept me at it for an even longer time until she came.

They discussed how great this trip was going to be, and that they would take their time in reaching their destination.

The original driver said that it was her turn to sleep, and with that she slid open the curtain to the space behind the cab, which I was to discover had a mattress in it so they could sleep comfortably while not driving. I was pushed up into the back and the woman got into the back with me. I was pushed to the back, facing the back and then my head was pulled back so I was bent backwards. The woman lifted her right leg and pulled my head in between her legs so my face was in her Pussy. She told me that is where I would be sleeping, so i would be handy to please her in case she woke up horny. In that position my nose was right by her crack and since her pussy covered my mouth I had to smell her crack.

I woke her up by struggling when she passed gas into my nose while sleeping, and she informed me I would have to suck her back to sleep. When I did not start licking promptly, she grabbed my hair and pulled my nose up her crack so I could not breath. Even after I started licking she still continued to smother me until I felt I was passing out. She then released me enough so I could breath and told me I had better not hesitate again or the next time it was good bye for me. I sucked her as good as I could until she came, and then I could feel her going back to sleep, and I did also.

In what I guess was morning, I awoke unable to breath and realized what I had to do. I licked and sucked as though my life depended on it, believing that it did.

I felt the truck pull over and my head was released which was fortunate as I thought my back was going to break. The relief was brief, as shortly after the other woman climbed into the back and lay down, I was turned over on my stomach and with her laying above me she spread her legs and pulled my face into her pussy. She told me I should get started pleasing her. I did and continued until she came. She then told me to just lie still as she wanted to go to sleep, and would keep my face in her pussy until she woke up. I had to suck her off after she woke up, and then I was lowered back into the cab on my knees on the passenger side, where the one that was driving was waiting to be sucked off again.

It was the start of another day, and the beginning of a long journey as a pussy slave that was not to end for some time, though I did not know it. I was going to be trained to be a complete Pussy Slave, and would end up being taken to their home since I had no one to miss me or look for me. Day 2 of our trip was a repeat of what had been the day before, and the night the same.

Day three was different in that an additional job was added to my duties, which occurred after I insisted I was thirsty and hungry. I was told I would be dining on pussy juice for a few days, but I could have something to drink. While on my knees a funnel was pushed into my mouth and being where I was at I knew what I was being forced to drink, but could do nothing about it. I was told that I would be drinking their piss during the trip, as a good Pussy Slave should, and I would learn to like it. They both took turns pissing into the funnel jammed into my mouth several times a day. They tied a plastic bag with a tube over my prick so I did not piss my pants or the cab. When they both left the truck I was tied even more securely so I could not move at all, and alert anyone outside of the truck.

On the fourth day a new job was given to me. We had pulled into a truck stop and a short while later the door opened and a woman got into the seat. I could tell it was not one of the two. My head was pulled in between her thighs and the gag pulled out of my mouth. I was told to start licking and sucking until she was satisfied. She said she was told to smother me until I passed out if I did not comply, and that she was going to get her moneys worth. She had paid $50 to have me suck her off, and we stayed there for several hours while I performed for 8 other women. I had to lick and suck each of them, and a few had me lick their cracks.

When we got back on the road I heard them discussing that they could make a good buck at the truck stops and since there was no hurry to get home, they would stop often on the way so I could suck off other women for a fee. Then they decided that they could afford to spend the nights at motels in a comfortable bed instead of the back of the cab. That is what they did on the fourth nite, and were able to sneak me into the room, so I could please them all night in comfort. That started a new job which I will relate in another chapter

psoother
psoother
63 Followers