Hitchhiking Hell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But there was no way Hank was going to let Amy off of his cock. After he patiently watched the blonde desperately try to clamber off of him for a few minutes, the man suddenly grabbed the girl's hips and began to quicken her motions, using her previous momentum and multiplying it with his own strength so that her body now slammed down onto his cock with more force – only this time all the way to its base. Amy squealed wildly at this sudden intrusion, her cunt despairingly full of long, thick cock; cock that felt like it belonged to a horse or bull – cock that filled her pussy beyond imagining, and cock that reached so deep into her that no other man had ever been before.

"OHMYFUCKINGGAWD!!" Amy managed to scream out.

"SHIT – I love your fucking pussy!" Hank yelled, ignoring the girl's pleading. Her pussy was indeed one of the tightest and sweetest he'd ever had the pleasure of having. Good thing it always took him a long time to cum – otherwise he'd be spilling his seed into her right now because the blonde looked so fucking hot squirming before him.

The trucker also increased the girl's torment by ramming his hips upwards as the girl's pussy pounded down on his cock, so that when their bodies collided it was intense and powerful, making Amy's ass-cheeks ripple deliciously. The lewd sound of flesh smacking against flesh reverberated within the tiny tin stall, loud and incessant and a sign of the pair's violent union.

SLAP!! SLAP!! SLAP!! SLAP!! SLAP!! SLAP!! SLAP!! SLAP!! SLAP!! SLAP!! SLAP!!

Amy looked incredibly sexy as her entire frame arched upwards, strained and contorted by the terrible yet exquisite pleasures her hot-box was receiving from the cock pummelling she was receiving. Her huge tits were flopping about wildly – to and fro, up and down. Yet she managed to somehow cling to the top of the bathroom stall with both hands, even as Hank ruthlessly made her pound onto his big dick.

Up and down, up and down, up and down. The teen was now taking every thick inch of the trucker's huge cock, fucking it at a mind-numbing pace. Consequently Amy's cunt was a frothy, creamy mess, constantly spewing out her naughty love-juices onto Hank, which ran down his legs in streams and soaking his trousers. Theirs was a nasty, sex-drenched union, and Amy's constant ability to orgasm – spewing onto Hank and back onto her - left the floor of the cubicle with a puddle of nasty cum. The blonde's ass was literally dripping with her juices.

Fifteen minutes later Amy was in a daze – unaware of her surroundings and only conscious of the awful monster cock tearing up her cunt. The stunning blonde had lost count of how many times she had come – was it five times? Had she come nine, ten, thirteen, or twenty times? Was it more than that? She wasn't sure. The only thing she was sure of was that she had come a lot; the raw sex was like nothing she had experienced before. Amy wasn't sure if she was screaming through the entire ordeal, or if she had stopped somewhere along the way. All she knew was that Hank kept fucking her, his big cock ramming into her over and over again. Her sexual agony seemed to last forever.

But Hank was close to his own orgasm as well. The sight and feel of the petite young beauty was bringing him to the edge, and his penis felt like it was a dam about to burst. Just then he pushed Amy against the bathroom stall door and placed her legs on his shoulders. When Hank put most girls in this position – their thighs pointing straight up - they could hook the back of their knees over his shoulders. However, with Amy this was impossible because she was just too small. She had slender long legs, but the two of them were too disproportionate with one another. In this case, all Amy could do was point her legs upwards and let her frame be squashed against the door, as Hank quickened his pace due to his impending orgasm he felt coming, to Amy's dismay.

Hank hands held onto Amy's slippery ass as he hammered the teen against the door. The bathroom stall shook and squeaked from the ordeal, with the tiny blonde adding her squealing and grunting to the din. After a few moments, the trucker finally gasped himself felt his own ground-shaking orgasm flow out of him; the boiling cum in his testicles ran through his penis and escaped from the eye of his cock-head. One scalding spurt, then another, and then another. Five – six – and finally the seventh copious load was unleashed deep into Amy's twitching vagina.

Amy was shuddering from the aftershocks of her own orgasm as well. Once she felt Hank's hot, milky jism shooting into her pussy, the nasty feeling made her cum in conjunction with her rapist. As Hank breathed heavily from his exertions, he leaned against the teen to rest, continuing to crush her with his body, which was still squirming. His big dick was still inside of her, and though Hank had stopped his furious fucking, for some reason he was still sliding his cock slowly in and out of the girl.

As a filthy mixture of their cum dripped onto the ground below them, Hank finally opened his eyes to gaze upon the perfect creature before him. "God DAMN! I haven't fucked like that in a long time!"

The teenager couldn't reply. Her chest was still heaving, trying to gasp in air. Amy just looked at the man in confusion, as if lost in her own world.

With his dick rapidly deflating, Hank gently set the girl down and stepped back, smiling at Amy affectionately. Then he glanced at the floor and scowled. "What the fuck!? Look at the mess you made, girl! My pants are a fucking mess!"

Flinching at the man, but glad to be off of Hank's dick, Amy was still a little too bewildered to reply coherently to the man. She looked up at him in confusion.

Hank pushed the girl to her knees. "Clean up my cock, you little slut!"

Kneeling on the grimy bathroom stall floor - mixed with her own juices and Hank's – Amy began to lick and slurp up the trucker's slimy cock without a second thought. The pungent scent of Hank's cum clogged her nostrils; the smell was overpowering and filled her with disgust. Hank's cock-jizz tasted particularly vile, and it looked like rancid cottage cheese in consistency and color. Nevertheless, Amy continued cleaning the penis with her mouth, her slender and nimble tongue lapped every minute inch of Hank's semi-rigid dick, soon making it clean and gleaming wet with her saliva.

"Oh yeah – fuck that's nice! That's right, clean it up, bitch!" Hank cooed.

However, the end result was that Amy now had a repugnant mouthful of jism. She looked up at the trucker for instructions. By now the blonde had regained some of her senses, and her eyes begged Hank to allow her to spit out the dreadful liquid.

"Drink it up like the slut you are!" said Hank in a stern voice.

Amy sighed inwardly, but did as the man wished. Opening her mouth wide to show Hank the mouthful of vulgar white cum in her mouth, the blonde then swallowed it all in one gulp. It tasted awful and vile going down her throat, but she guessed it was better to keep the trucker happy.

"Good girl!" Hank said, patting Amy's head.

The trucker then opened the door of the stall and pulled up his pants. He glowered at the state of his soggy pants as Amy picked herself off of the ground. Hank mumbled angrily to himself as he hustled out of the washroom.

"Hey wait a minute!" Amy shouted at him. She cursed when she looked at her shorts, in tatters on the floor. Pulling down her shirt over her big tits, she realized that was the only stitch of clothing she had on other than her shoes. "Shit!!"

The girl ran over to the washroom door and peeked outside. Hank was across the parking lot and was near his truck already.

"HANK!! I DON'T HAVE ANY CLOTHES!! WAIT FOR ME!!"

The trucker looked back in contempt at Amy, got into his truck, and drove off. Crestfallen, Amy did see her bag and luggage in the parking lot where she had left them. She looked around, saw that there was still no one around, and rushed back into the washroom. Looking at herself in the mirror revealed how terrible she looked, so she quickly started to clean herself up by rinsing off the cum dripping down her slick inner-thighs, then splashing water on her face. Amy used most of the toilet paper left in the stall to soak up any sex-juices she could find, but found out she needed more. So lastly she took off her tank-top and used that by soaking it with water and washing off her body.

That did the trick as she finally looked and felt presentable. The only problem was that she was now stark naked! The young blonde went back to the washroom door and took a good look at the parking lot, road, and store. Again there were no cars, and probably only the one man working inside the gas station store. With a deep breath, Amy dashed outside and headed straight for her things. The gorgeous teen reached and then tore open her backpack, found a slinky one-piece white mini-dress, and hurriedly put it on, sighing in relief as soon as this was done.

The next thing she did was take out her makeup kit and fix her face; the girl usually didn't need to wear much to look pretty, but she did like to put on lipstick, eyeliner and some eye shadow to enhance her features. While she did this she thought about her predicament, wondering if she should go back home. She hadn't made it very far and already had a setback. But then the eighteen year old summoned up some courage, and decided to forge ahead with her plans.

Amy sprayed some perfume onto her and saw in her tiny mirror that she looked sexy and beautiful once more, rather than a just-fucked slut. Picking up her stuff, she marched towards the store to get some water, since sperm always made her throat dry.

The Fast Gas store cashier turned out to be quite a lecherous old man; when Amy Hutchens went inside the store to buy a bottle of water, he said he would give it to her for free in return for a blowjob. Flushing deep red at that comment, Amy retorted that she wasn't that type of girl. The old man laughed at her, but let it go at that.

Soon enough Amy found herself once again standing on the side of the road, with her thumb stuck out and waiting for a ride. She hadn't gotten further than ten miles so far, and her morning was already wasted. One car went by which looked to be an old lady in it – the young blonde wished that the driver would stop for her, but this didn't happen.

The eighteen year old teen knew she wouldn't have to wait long, however. Not that she was conceited about her looks – only that she knew she looked hot, and most men would give their left nut to fuck her. As if to justify her thinking, the very next vehicle that drove by was an old rusty pickup truck, and it screeched to a stop about twenty-five feet from the girl. Amy joyfully rushed towards the truck even as it reversed and then stopped for her. The window rolled down on the passenger door and a big, burly man popped his head out.

"Looking for a ride, Miss?"

The man in the passenger seat looked like a hillbilly. He had on a plaid shirt and a trucker's hat with brown unkempt hair spilling out underneath it. It was hard to tell his age – he could have been in his late twenties or his early forties, since he had a brown, leathery face darkened by the sun. Big yellow teeth, with some of them missing, made him appear oafish. His small brown eyes and big nose didn't help his look. All in all, he seemed to be one of the country bumpkins Amy had known all her life.

Amy hesitated for a split second, thinking if she should wait for another vehicle to go by. She bit her lip and gazed at the hillbilly in the cab, then at the driver who looked pretty similar to the man in the passenger seat. Then Amy looked around her at the empty road before she made up her mind, not really noticing how much the stranger ogled her.

"Where are you guys going?" she asked. "I need to get to Belmeade!"

The big hillbilly smiled at her with his toothless grin. "This is your lucky day! Me and my brother – Roy here – are heading to Belmeade right now! Why don't you hop in, Missy?"

Returning his smile, Amy threw her gear into the back of the pickup truck, and hopped into the cab as the hillbilly shuffled to the center of the seat, making room for her.

"Thanks!" Amy beamed. Maybe this was a good decision after all, she thought to herself. "I'm Amy!"

The man beside the girl pointed at the driver. "Well – this here's Roy! He's my brother – we're farmers!"

She asked cheerfully, "And you are?"

"Ha ha! Where are my manners? My name's Billy Bob!"

"Well – pleased to meet you both!" The girl shook both their hands, which she noticed were unclean with dirt under their fingernails, a contrast to her perfectly manicured pink fingernails. She ignored this fact, since she knew more than enough men – relatives and friends even – who looked exactly like these two men. "And thank you for the ride!"

The truck took off then and they were off on their way, driving along at a good fifty miles per hour. This made Amy very happy, and the trio spent a good twenty minutes just passing the time with idle chit chat. Now that the teen was closer to him, she could see that Roy was much like his brother Billy Bob. They were both in their late thirties and both still lived with their ma in their family home, working on the farm. Hygienic-wise, the two mean smelled like they hadn't taken a bath for a few days, and they looked sweaty and dusty as well. Both wore faded jeans, old boots, and plaid shirts – all of which were stained and crusty from dirt and mud. The brothers also both sported big bushy beards. All in all, they looked like the hillbillies they were, but this wasn't something that Amy was necessarily unaccustomed to.

Billy Bob suddenly asked, "Hey – do you mind sitting in the middle? I like to be next to the window."

Without thinking, Amy nodded in reply. "Sure – no problem!"

The pretty teen then manoeuvred herself onto Billy Bob's lap as he shuffled himself over, only then realizing her mistake. Earlier in the parking lot she had put on the first thing she pulled out of her backpack ... which was unfortunately full of her naughtiest outfits. What she had on now was a skimpy one-piece mini-dress, meaning it showed a lot of skin. It was a simple dress: thin spaghetti shoulder straps, low-cut at the bosom, form fitting so that it hugged the girl's slender figure, and short so that it showed off way too much leg. Just sitting down in the tiny dress was actually rather indecent! Lastly, the dress was white and also super-thin so that her nipples were visible through the material, and it didn't help that the air conditioner was making her nipples stiff and thus embarrassingly poke out.

So as Amy shifted over to the middle of the seat, she realized how she must look to these two hillbillies, wearing this stunningly tight and tiny dress. Billy Bob's hands were all over her sleek body as they changed positions – a hand on her waist, then pulling up to her ribcage just underneath her big tits, while another hand was on her knee, then it too moved higher and higher up her thigh. Amy turned bright red as she remembered she wasn't wearing a bra or any panties, because of the incident at the gas station. And she knew that Billy Bob knew she didn't have a bra on, since his left was cupping the bottom of a breast, slightly squeezing it.

At the same time, because Billy Bob was a fairly big man with a great beer belly, it took a few awkward moments until Amy was able to finally get in between the two brothers. To her shock, Amy's short dress had settled high up her hips, and because the idiot's hand still had a hold on her right knee, the teen's was now sitting with her legs partly spread. Now both men were staring at her bare, exposed pussy! Roy whistled loudly in appreciation at this fact.

Amy quickly pulled down the front of her dress to cover herself and then was able to pull her knee from Billy Bob's grasp, clamping both her knees together tightly. Still blushing prettily, the young blonde gulped. "S-sorry - that was very – un-lady like of me!"

Snorting, Billy Bob laid his hand back onto her knee, making the girl flinch at the contact. "Shit – little Missy! We don't much likeladies! Me and my brother – we like pretty young girls like you! You know – wearing short little skirts like this with no underwear! Now that's fucking slutty!"

Billy Bob's hand looked massive as he massaged Amy's knee, which she tried to swatting off but the man ignored her. She said, "Stop that! And I usually don't dress like this! Usually I wear jeans and – and - underwear too! It's just that..."

"Just what?" Billy Bob asked, his hand inched higher up her knee just a tiny bit more. The girl's knees thighs were snapped together but he kept pushing his fingers between her shut legs.

How could she explain about what happened this morning and why she didn't have any underwear on now? Amy stammered, "It's – it's just that – that -"

"C'mon," Billy Bob said, "show me that purty little pussy of yours again!" His fingers forced his way between her shut legs, and then he pushed his hand further up her thighs.

Amy was suddenly aware that the man's other hand had crept around her shoulders and was very close to her left breast, even as she squirmed about and tried to keep Billy Bob's hand from reaching her cunt.

"W – wait! STOP!!"

"Feel that little hussy up, Billy Bob!" said Roy, driving but still glancing over now again to watch the blonde as she struggled with his brother.

At last Billy Bob's fingers reached Amy's pussy, and – whistling in appreciation at the girl's beauty – he began to play with it, much to her chagrin. "Your little cunny feels wet! C'mon baby – open wide for daddy!"

"Fuck you, asshole!" Amy replied angrily. "Get your hands off me! Stop the truck and let me off, you greasy hillbillies!!"

Roy reached over with one hand, grabbed Amy's left knee and pulled it towards him. Next Billy Bob did the same with his free hand and pulled Amy's right knee. They were too strong for her to resist, and now she had her thighs spread wide and her bare, nubile snatch on full display, with her skirt now bunched up at her waist and not covering anything at all.

"Oh God!" said the blonde in horror at her situation.

"GODDAMN that's a pretty little cunt! Look at the pretty little cunt, Billy Bob!" Roy hooted and hollered.

The teen tried hitting back at both brothers with her fists, but after a few minutes she realized she wasn't affecting them at all. All Amy could do was sit back and let Billy Bob feel her out, and hope that this would be enough for him.

Meanwhile Billy Bob was taking full advantage of the situation. Amy looked utterly magnificent sitting between the brothers, her knees pulled wide apart and bare bottom completely exposed. She did nothing now to hinder him from accessing her pubes – the hillbilly played with her pussy lips and clitoris with delight. The gorgeous teen squirmed about as he teased her mercilessly with his rough fingers, pinching and caressing her privates, and exploring every crevice of illicit young teenage flesh.

With her big blue eyes looking up at him imploringly, she said, "Oh God! Please don't – please stop. I'm begging you!" Amy's cunt - so recently used and abused - was still incredibly sensitive, and the bastard playing with it lasciviously now was not helping matters much.

All of a sudden two of his thick fingers plunged into the Amy's cunt, which made the girl gasp out in distress. "Fuck!!"

Billy Bob chortled at that. "You want me to finger-fuck you, baby!?"

"OH God, no!" Amy pleaded at her tormentor. "I didn't mean that -"

But whatever the girl said fell on deaf ears. Billy Bob began to give Amy a very thorough and vigorous finger-fucking. His two fingers – long, thick pudgy digits – rammed in and out of the poor blonde, knuckle deep. Within minutes the man had built up a good rhythm and was fucking her quite energetically. The fingers that thrust in and out of the teen became a blur, driving into with such force that Amy was literally recoiling back and forth in the springy seat.