Hitching a Ride

Story Info
Jake-the-Snake finds prey.
8.5k words
4.64
11.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stan had on the wrong shoes. The wrong coat. No scarf. No gloves. And it was freezing out. And standing on the side of the highway in the slushy snow was getting old. Fast. But a girl had invited him to come down to Peoria to see her and he wasn't going to pass on the opportunity to "see" Lois.

He had met Lois at summer camp where they had both been camp junior supervisors, basically 18 year old babysitters for obnoxious kids whose parents didn't want them around all summer. Stan had gone from a nerdy outcast at school that year to summer camp where no one knew him or his past and an almost somebody, well, at least not a nobody. Lois was a year older and had laid claim to him early. It didn't take long before they exploring the delights of young lust and they had ended up spending the early part of the summer playing with each other.

Their fooling around had never made it very far but had gone tantalisingly further than Stan had ever managed with a girl before. They necked ferociously and Lois had let him paw at her body through their clothes though she never really pawed back. Stan was left frustrated and with more than one raging erection to deal with on his own.

Once Lois had pushed him to the ground before straddling him and dry humping him until she came. Well Stan thought she had cum. He had laid there watching as her chest rose and fell, fascinated by her nipples poking out like nothing he had ever seen before in his life. Her body had begun to shudder as she mewed lightly and squeezed his body between her thighs. Stan was pretty sure was cumming.

With her hands on his shoulders Lois had had Stan pinned to the ground while she enjoyed her moment. When she had recovered some she had cast a beguiling look down upon Stan before starting to worm her way up his body. Stan could just make out the crotch of her panty beneath the skirt she was wearing as she shuffled her way closer to his head. He had no idea what Lois was doing though he was absolutely enthralled by the sight of the girls thighs rising to the vee of her pantied crotch over his face. Just as Lois was lowering her crotch onto his face a nearby noise startled her. With a squeal of fright she rolled off Stan and was gone. Stan was left laying there disbelieving his luck before finally sneaking away to the toilets and another self inflicted orgasm.

The next morning it was announced that a couple of other junior counselors were leaving the camp and the rumor mill soon established that they had been caught fooling around the night before. Later that day it was announced that there would be strictly enforced curfews on all junior staff. Stan's summer with Lois had ended. When the camp disbanded at the end of summer Stan never expected to hear from Lois again. Then in early December she had called. Her parents had gone to the Caribbean on a two week cruise and he should come down and see her. Without thinking it over too much Stan had scrawled a note to his parents and headed for the interstate south to Peoria.

Now he was standing on the edge of that highway numb with cold and miserable trying to recall the moments spent with Lois to keep up his spirits. Stan was starting to despair that none of the cars speeding by would ever stop when a huge Continental slewed to a halt up the road. Slipping and sliding Stan ran in his soggy shoes to make sure he got this possible ride.

As Stan skidded to a stop the passenger window slid down and he lent into the welcoming warmth of the car. A large man was the lone occupant and he looked Stan over carefully before drawling, "Where you headed?"

"Peoria," he stammered hopefully.

"Hmmph," the man sounded disappointed, "well stop letting all the warm air out and get in then." He definitely didn't sound particularly pleased.

He slid the power window up as Stan opened the door and climbed in. Before he could buckle up the car was pulling out into traffic.

"You from around here boy?" the driver queried doubtfully.

Not realizing how cold he was Stan stammered, "Yes," through chattering teeth.

"Wouldn't know it by the way you've dressed for this weather," the driver chuckled derisively, adding, "kids," with a sad shake of his crew cut head.

Jake took another quick look at the long haired young man shivering on the passenger side of the front seat of his pride and joy. A 1975 Lincoln Continental that was navigating the worsening conditions of the road better than most.

"Snow tires," Jake muttered to himself with disgust. The young man gave him a questioning look and continued to shiver. "Snow tires son," Stan announced loudly to his captive audience, "not enough of these clowns put on snow tires!"

Stan looked perplexed but nodded in agreement. Jake drove on. Jake, Jake-the-snake, was a traveling salesman schlepping industrial cleaners across the expanse of the American Mid-West. Jake often broke with company policy and picked up hitch hikers. Company wouldn't give him a company car so fuck'em. Besides hitch hikers could sometimes turn out to be very entertaining. Very entertaining indeed.

Through the foggy car windows Jake had thought that the skinny long haired creature standing along side the road was a girl but instead of a girl it was this skinny long haired boy. Jake liked girls better but boys could sometimes surprise you. Stan eyed the young man thoughtfully musing, "What's your name boy?"

"Stan sir," Stan answered politely quickly slipping into the role of courteous child in the presence of his elder, just like he had been raised. Jake liked it. Stan on the other hand was very unsure of the older man driving the big car, he made Stan feel uneasy. The conversation didn't progress.

"I thought you were a girl," Jake blurted out of the blue several miles later. When Stan didn't comment Jake continued, "Yeah I thought I was picking up a girl."

Not really sure why Stan mumbled, "Sorry."

"Oh that's alright son, boys are okay." Jake assured him affably.

Perplexed Stan couldn't think of an answer and instead turned his attention to a more pressing matter. Not long after getting into the car Stan had realized he needed to pee. Not wanting to inconvenience the driver he had kept it to himself. Outside the weather was worsening and the radio was squawking about accidents and road closures. Stan watched the driver get more exasperated with every announcement knowing that it wouldn't be a good time to ask him to pull over.

Soon Stan was using every trick he could think of to stave off the urgent need to relieve himself. He was getting desperate and it wasn't long before Jake noticed his squirming.

"Damn boy what's the matter with you?" he snarled annoyed.

"Sorry sir," Stan mumbled embarrassed, "but I need to take a leak.'

"Aw shit," Jake sneered gesturing to the snow storm swirling expanses out the window, "where do you expect me to stop out here?"

Jake knew the boy's situation was getting desperate when he slipped a hand into his lap to squeeze his groin. A sly smirk of a smile creased Jake's features but the boy was too distracted to notice. Jake missed a couple of perfect places to pull over on purpose moaning to his desperate companion, "Oh sorry buddy but I didn't see that one in time."

When Jake was certain that it was all but too late he swerved off the road into a disused driveway. The boy cursed as he fumbled with the seat belt clearly struggling to hold off wetting himself. With an anxious cry he stumbled from the car comically trying to open his pants to relieve himself while not letting go of his firm grip on his penis. He didn't make it. Even though he was facing away from him Jake just knew that he hadn't made it. Jake smiled his sly smile knowing that his trip had indeed just got interesting, perhaps very interesting.

Stan had tried everything to hold back the flow of urine. But in the end his death grip on his cock only worked until he had to move. He watched dismayed as the driver had passed by opportunity after opportunity to pull over. When at last he had violently swerved into the unploughed driveway the swaying motion and the force of the seat belt had sent a hot spurt of piss into Stan's underwear. With a curse he had struggled to get out of the car allowing more piss to escape.

By the time he exited the car into the harsh winters afternoon Stan could feel the spread of hot urine seeping down his pants leg. Still hoping to save himself from the worst of the humiliation of wetting himself Stan fumbled to open his chinos. In his hurry he lost his grip and in a panicked flurry he tried to rip his piss spraying cock from his already soaked underwear. Stan's shoulders slumped as he felt the hot fluid seep down the legs of his chinos cooling by the time it reached his socks and shoes. He had finally managed to get his cock free and was dejectedly releasing the rest of the contents of his bladder into the snow piling up in front of him.

Looking down Stan was appalled at the wet stain at the front of his pants. Looking out over the bleak wind swept fields of snow around him Stan fought back tears. His stream of piss stopped and gingerly Stan shook the remaining drops from his dick. His wet chinos were already cold as Stan gingerly slipped his cock back into his sopping underwear. Zipping up he attempted to conceal his humiliation hoping that the driver wouldn't notice or would be kind enough to ignore it.

Patiently Jake watched as the young man finally managed to relieve himself onto the snowy drive way. Jake's smile turned malicious as he waited for the hitch hiker to finish. Not knowing what to expect Jake wasn't surprised when the little shit tried to conceal his accident and slip back into his car. "Freeze!", Jake bellowed loudly.

Stan did. The confines of the car made Jake's bellowing command sound that much louder. Stan stood there frozen in the snow with his hands hopelessly trying to conceal the wet stain at the front of his chinos. "What the fuck do you think you're doing boy?" Jake's snarled question filled Stan with dread.

Realizing that Jake was well aware of his humiliating situation Stan could only stand in the cold and look forlornly at the bleak surroundings and shiver. Jake let him. While the boy pondered his predicament Jake told him harshly, "Ain't no way you're sitting in my car in those piss wet pants boy."

Stan's head slumped dejectedly as his mind churned with the shame of his inability to control his bladder. Stan being absorbed in his misery was startled when a clearly irate Jake scrambled out of the drivers side of the big car. Fearing the worst Stan cast around wildly for his best escape route. Before he could act the muttering older man opened the trunk of the car leaving Stan to contemplate the horror of being forced to travel the dark confined space.

Jake could smell the boy's piss. Having formulated a plan he sprang angrily from the car muttering curses to himself as he pulled on gloves while trudging through the snow to the back of the car. Jake watched the effect his act was having on his hitch hiker and was pleased to see the wretch quaking with fear when he opened the trunk of the car. Letting the boy stew for a moment Jake rummaged around needlessly through the contents of his trunk before grabbing a large garbage bag. Bag in hand Jake stepped from behind the car and snarled at the trembling boy, "Get out of those wet things and put them in here."

Stan couldn't bring himself to comply. The odd car or truck that sped by didn't appear to be giving the stopped car a second look and Stan was seized with the fear of being left on the side of this freezing country road in pissed soaked clothes.

Stan was terrified, too terrified to move until Jake barked, "Now boy, we ain't got all day!"

Stan cast a pleading look into Jake's uncompromising eyes only to flinch away before another snarled, "Now!" Despondently Stan's fingers started to reopen his pants. The wet material was now freezing cold and his teeth chattered as he pushed them down his legs. Knowing that the boy was vulnerable Jake pressured him further with a nasty growled, "Hurry the fuck sonny! It's cold out here!"

Jake smirked at the pathetic boys ungainly attempts to shed his soiled pants faster. While Jake stood glowering over the him Stan struggled to get his chinos over his shoes. Shaking his head with mock disgust Jake barked, "Take the fucking shoes off you idiot."

Stan reluctantly obeyed only to struggle to stand on his shoes while pulling off his stiffening pants. Jake had clearly had enough as he held out the plastic bag for Stan's pants. Taking full control the older man continued to bark orders at the bewildered but now compliant boy. "Put those in here. Now your shoes. Them socks too." Stan was shivering violently with a mixture of cold and fear. When he hesitated Jake snarled at him, "And goddamn boy if you think you are going to sit in my car in those piss soaked undies of yours I'll just leave you here now."

Believing that the angry old man would leave him Stan quickly pulled off his underwear and tossed them in the plastic bag with the rest of clothes while dancing from foot to foot in the icy cold snow. Deeply amused by the boys face saving attempt to cover his cold shriveled dick and balls Jake let him dance. When the cold over came his fear Stan made a move to get back into the man's car only to whimper when Jake barked at him, "Hey! Where the hell do you think you're going now?"

Stan could only look desperately from Jake to the car not knowing how to answer not sure he could. Jake let the boy stew for a moment before announcing almost kindly, "Gonna have to wash that piss off you before you can get into my car boy."

Stan stood there frozen as Jake dropped the bag to pick up handfuls of snow. He managed to squeak out a pitiful, "No!", as Jake's rough gloves began to massage the handfuls of snow over his legs. Tears of humiliation slipped from Stan's eyes when Jake quietly demanded, "Move your hands boy," and Stan did so to expose his shrunken little cock and balls hiding in a sparse covering of pubic hair. With fresh snow Jake washed Stan's groin and buttocks ignoring his trembling moan of shock from the cold and of a deepening humiliated despair.

Standing up to loom threateningly over the cowering shivering boy Jake smirked, "Give me your coat." Without hesitation Stan did. Jake tossed it towards the plastic bag behind him. "Now your shirt boy," Jake snapped at him.

Stan frantically complied. He was left standing on the side of the road in a t-shirt shivering uncontrollably. Purposefully Jake sank down on his haunches and used the boy's shirt to dry his cock and balls, his butt and then his legs. Stan was too cold and too humiliated to care any longer that the older man was probably fondling him at will. Jake rose tossing Stan's shirt and then coat into the bag of soiled clothing before tossing it in the trunk of the car. Taking out an old woolen blanket he made sure he caught Stan's eye before slamming the trunk shut enjoying the girly gasp of fright it elicited from the cringing boy.

Jake felt a surge of power as he realized that he now completely possessed the young man shivering by his car. With slow measured actions Jake laid the coarse woolen blanket on the passengers side of the front seat of his car. Rising he let his full height loom over the cowering boy feeding on his fear and uncertainty. With an amused smirk Jake removed his gloves and slowly unzipped his trousers. Jake felt the familiar surge of power as the boy gawked at him in disbelief. Jake let the transfixed young man watch in amazement as Jake fished his cock out of his underwear. He let the half naked kid stare at his manhood before turning away to send a strong yellow arch of piss out into the snow beside the road. When he finished he shook himself before purposefully tucking his cock away. The younger man was shivering violently now and with a chuckle Jake murmured, "Get in."

Stan had watched in terror when the man had exposed himself fearful of what he would want. His terror had turned to uncertainty when all it seemed the man was going to do was have a piss on the side of the road. He was so cold by this time that he couldn't care less about the meaning of the mans display or his intentions. And Stan didn't have to be told twice before he was scrambling frantically into the relative warmth of the car.

Jake nonchalantly slammed the door behind the boy before strolling around to climb into the drivers seat. Once settled he checked out his passenger. Stan was shaking so badly he couldn't manage to work the clasp on his seat belt. With an amused grunt Jake did it for him. Lingering with his warm hand on the boys cold bare hip Jake enjoyed the sense of unease it was beginning to cause his young passenger. When Stan gave him an uncertain look Jake arched his eyebrow knowingly then pointed at Stan's shriveled dick telling him, "I do not want that sticking out where I can see it."

Stan was at a comical loss as to how to address Jake's comment. Amused Jake snorted, "Damn boy just stick the little bitty thing between your legs." With trembling fingers Stan complied creating a fleshy vee of his groin with a sparse fringe of pubic hair. Jake snorted again giggling, "Looks like I might have that girl hitch hiker after all."

Before his comment could be fully comprehended by Stan Jake had pulled back onto the highway. Jake didn't let up on his hitch hiker as he drove on through late afternoon listening to the radio shaking his head wearily at the ominous weather reports and traffic chaos. "You always had a problem with wetting yourself boy?" he inquired conversationally.

"No," Stan moaned forlornly as he sat there shivering and trying to make sense of the circumstances that had resulted in his current situation.

"What does your mama think you your peeing problem?" Jake asked innocently.

Stan bit back a snarky response before fuming, "I don't have a peeing problem. That was a one off..."

Jake cut him off with a curt laugh and a loud, "You could've fooled me!" Stan fumed.

Having not been paying attention Stan was surprised when Jake's car stopped. Through the foggy windows and swirling snow he figured that they pulled into some small towns strip mall. Without a word Jake got out slammed his door and sauntered away to the stores. Stan started to shiver again hoping no one would be able to see into the car well enough to figure out his predicament.

Jake wasn't gone long thankfully and with a waft of frigid air opened the back door to drop in some bags. From one of the bags he grabbed a packet before getting back in the front. Settling into his seat the big man dropped the cold plastic packet into Stan's lap. "Got you something to wear," Jake announced matter-of-factly. Stan stared stupefied at the packet. It was a packet of over night diapers. Girls over night diapers.

Stan managed to get out, "You can't be seri..." when Jake slapped his bare inner thigh. Not hard. Just humiliatingly enough to get his attention. "Now listen carefully boy," Jake murmured slowly resting his big beefy hand on Stan's thigh, "I bought you those things because I don't want you to worry about not being able to control yourself during the rest of our trip." Jake's fingers started to slowly, imperceptibly dig into Stan's inner thigh drawing a weak whimper from the boy. "Now do us both a favor boy and just slip one those fancy pants on."

Just as slowly Jake released his grip on Stan's thigh. Trembling with a mixture of relief and trepidation Stan opened the pack to pull out a girls diaper with some cartoon princess printed on them. Releasing his seat belt Stan resignedly reached down to pull them on.

Jake watched silently amused as the boy slipped his feet into the diaper and shimmied it up his legs. Even better Jake thought when the little wimp kept his little dick and balls wedged firmly between his thighs while he lifted his butt to pull the diaper into place. Jake made a show of reaching around Stan to pull out his seat belt and buckle back it into place. Stan sat there in the diaper horrified by the bulky feel of the thing.