Hobson's Choice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesus! He knows! I thought, hoping I hadn't gone pale.

We started loading the rented car, exchanged information like addresses and phone numbers and instructions for the car. The girls would stop by on the way back from camp, stay the night, drop off the rental and drive their own car home. I was all for that plan.

Dia pulled me aside. You have been very good for these girls, John," she said seriously, but with a little smile lurking in her eyes. They seem so close now, like sisters. And they think the world of you, that's obvious." I hemmed and hawed and shuffled my feet. "Oh shucks, maam, 'twas nothing." She grinned. You don't fool me, John Hobson! My daughter doesn't look at anyone like that over 'nothing', you know"

The other two mothers joined us. "This is a great place, John," said Laura with a smile. But it must have been crowded with four girls here. I fell right in it, hook line and sinker.

"No that was no problem," I said cheerfully. There is plenty of sleeping space for the girls, and I was quite comfortable on the sofa bed."

So no sense of being invaded, then?" Anita chipped in. "None at all, - it was fun to have some company for a change" Deeper and deeper I went. "Would you do it again, then?" asked Dia. Now I saw the pit opening before me, but it was already too late. "Sure", I said with false bravado, - "Why?"

"George needs to get back, but we were going to ask if we could stay here a few days, said Laura, with a glint in her eye. " Get to know you a bit better, and try some of the things our daughters did when they were here..."