Hog Wild Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Joan to Peter: "God, I felt like such a fucking animal. I wondered if Katie was feeling the same. She was holding tight to Concho, the look in her eyes was a mixture of fright and pleasure. It's hard to put into words what I was feeling, the possibility of being fucked by all of those cocks. But I was just fantasizing. I was sure that after a few miles they would turn around and take us back to The Chopper." After having ridden for about five minutes Joan yelled into Riff's ear, "Are we going to go back soon? I asked him how long it would be before they would take us back."

***

Riff turned his head and yelled back, "Eventually." Slowing the bike as if to make a u-ee he made a right turn onto a narrow country lane. Twisting the accelerator again, the was quickly up to sixty again.

Looking behind she could see Katie's light brown hair being swept back by the wind. She had one arm around Concho the other hand holding her hat on. She wasn't smiling. When their eyes finally met Katie's were pleading. Joan just hoped they would turn around soon and go back to The Chopper.

After driving a couple of miles on the dirt road Riff slowed the bike and turned left into what looked like a driveway—there was a mail box at the corner. About two hundred feet from the road was a large, old and weathered two story farmhouse, the exterior was gray. Joan could see that entrance was set up like a ranch: two telephone poles on either side of the driveway with another lying across the top. As they neared she read the sign that was hanging down, Wreckers.

"Why are we going here," she asked.

"You have to meet Bull."

"And then will you take us back?"

"Of course."

"Why do we have to meet Bull?"

"It's a Wrecker rule, Joanie-J. Any cooze we find at The Chopper has to meet with Bull's approval."

"But," she said, "we just stopped in to see what was happening in the town."

"Just the same, since y'all are eligible, Bull has to approve."

"Eligible for what?"

"...to be members of the uh, Wreckers auxiliary. There are probably a hundred or so members in it now. It's an honor—going all the way back to the fifties. But you can't join until Bull approves. Don't worry Joanie-J, you and your sister'll like him; everybody does."

***

Joan to Peter: "The clarity of their situation frightened me. It was feeling like my sister and me wouldn't be seeing The Chopper any too soon. It felt like we were being kidnapped. I was scared."

***

The gang, like a line of ants came into the Junkyard (the name they had given the clubhouse). Forming a tight group, they were like a bunch of ants finding a sweet crumb. Like a drill team, Needle Dick bringing up the rear, their engines died at the same instant.

Riff slid off to the right, taking Joan's reluctant hand. "We shouldn't keep the Bull waiting."

Looking back at Katie Joan saw Concho helping her off his bike... definitely a scared deer. She wanted to talk with her younger sister but there was no way she could get close enough. Riff's hand was holding her bicep; he wasn't being rough, just purposeful. Concho directed Katie in the same way.

***

Peter: "Can I buy you another drink?"

Joan: Looking at her watch. "Jesus! its 10:45."

Peter: "Ya mean you have to go?"

Joan: "Look Peter, if you can meet me back here at 9:00 tomorrow night I can tell you more of the story. Just telling this story, just remembering it has made me horny as hell. I need attention that I'm not going to get at home, and I need it now. Please tell me that I can follow you to your motel."

I was in my room for about five minutes before she knocked on the door. She didn't want to be blatant about being seen with me walking into the motel. As she entered she said, "I have to pee." She went into the bathroom and was there for a few minutes. When she came out she was just in her black lacy panties and bra. As she came toward me she said, "Talking about the crazy incident in my life has made me incredibly horny."

I had barely wrapped my arms around her when she kissed me. She was hungry. As she forced her tongue into my mouth she ground her belly against mine, pushing her mound and squirming against my rising cock. "Jesus," she said, "I need cock so fucking bad."

Sex controlling her entire body, Joan pushed her trembling hand against my hips opening enough space to get her hand between us. She fumbled with my zipper, bringing it down in a three syllable stutter. Her hand negotiated my open fly and the fly of my boxers, wrapping her fingers around my erect and throbbing shaft. Pulling it out she rose up on her toes, held my cock against her pussy through her panties and closed her legs trapping me. Her lips found mine again working her pussy against my hard flesh as we kissed.

"Jesus Joan, your panties feel like you wet yourself."

"I did," she said with gasping breaths. "But ever since the Wreckers experience that happens to me even when I just think about sex."

It was driving me crazy that she was making me wait 'til the next night to hear more of the story. At the same time I wanted to put my cock in her pussy and fuck her 'til I came.

"Jesus I need cock in me. You've got a condom don't you?"

I reached in my pocket and with my hands around her back I opened the packet, removed the rubber, dropping the packet on the floor and rolling the thin latex sheath over my cock.

She stripped off her panties, took hold of my cock and while I flexed my knees to gain the proper angle she raised up on her toes. Pointing me up and in we both moved, she lowering herself, I stiffening my knees. As wet as she was I slid all the way inside her with incredible ease.

"Holy shit," she moaned, "that feels good." She hugged my tight and wiggled herself up and down on my cock—not in long strokes, just teasing inches. "So fucking good." She nestled her head against my shoulder. "Now Peter, take me to bed."

I cupped her ass in both hands and lifted. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I walked her over to the bed,

setting her ass on the edge of the mattress. She didn't need to be coaxed to lay back saying, "You feel so good inside me Peter," chortling in a satisfied way as she did, "I'm so glad you've got a dick worth my spending the evening with you."

As I pulled my sheathed cock almost all the way out and slid slowly back into the core of her cunt her lips formed an ecstatic oval and she emitted a dove-like coo. My eyes scanned her body, naked except for her black lacy bra and saw that the total expanse of her skin had become pebbled with goose bumps.

"Ooh," she cooed, "I love to fuck so much...so much. And, I love strange cock!"

We were enjoying my smooth stroking, I moving in and out, she, her knees bent severely, her feet flat on the mattress, her ass grinding in small circles. Though I disliked fucking with a condom the extreme wetness of her pussy conducted her body heat through the rubber. Her tunnel seemed to be stroking me in firm, silky grip.

It was a long, slow fuck, both of us wanting to savor the switches that were being turned on in our bodies. Sometimes she would just close her eyes as if she were trying to picture my distended penis filling her delighted vagina, taking deep breaths and expelling satisfied moans. I wanted to be naked with her and told her.

"Not tonight sweetie, I don't have enough time. Can we meet earlier tomorrow at Snuffy's?"

"Mmmm, huh," I indicated, disappointed that this wouldn't last much longer, but thrilled that we would have another go at it after having gotten the newness out of the way.

She pulled up her bra, exposing her breasts and mashed them against her chest moving them in opposing circles. She bit her lip and shuddered her first orgasm, settled and said, "I need more."

I didn't want her to coach me so I increased the rhythm of my strokes. Her head began to waggle. She bit her lip and breathed in through her nose, letting out a snort then another. "More."

As my fucking tempo increased she pulled her legs back and spread them, jerking her legs to the pace of my thrusts. The ovaled lips again and noises like a little girl needing to pee. Her hand went to her clitoris and started rubbing fast. "Harder."

I was slamming her my mound almost crushing her hand that was between us. Her fingers never stopped working, "Harder."

It was like a sustained hum that started low and slid higher and higher until it sounding like a circular saw cutting through hardwood, "Harder!"

Over and over our bodies slammed, her legs now flailing wildly, the humming now replaced with shrieks. All of a sudden her legs strangled my waste and her breath released like a death rattle. He legs jerked tight around me three, now four times and her body released to total relaxation. My ejaculations drained my balls, making my legs turn to rubber as my cum filled the inside of the covering rubber. I collapsed on her body and both her arms and legs embraced me.

We lay in a satisfied heap for about five minutes when she sighed, "As much as I hate to Peter, I have to go."

I didn't argue with her or try to convince her to stay. She had her life, turmoiled as it was.

"The things I have to tell you," she said, "will knock your socks off. And, I'll get even hotter than I have tonight; we can take care of more of each other's needs." She hesitated then kissed me almost plaintively. "I think the story about the bikers will fascinate you but the other stuff? You might not ending up liking me very much." With that she opened the door and left...

12