Holiday Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eoins1
eoins1
473 Followers

"I really don't know Jon" I replied. I looked at Ann to see what she thought.

"Let's not go there now. We have each others numbers. We'll keep in touch. All I know is that I had a fantastic weekend. I really enjoyed myself. Not many girls can say they had two considerate, beautiful guys for a whole weekend. I loved it. Now, I want a kiss."

She moved to him and they kissed like lovers. They were by now familiar with each other and knew just how to kiss and touch each other. She was touching the outline of his cock which was making a substantial bulge in his jeans. Undoing his fly, she took his cock in her hand and stroked it as they kissed. I was hard now also. I knew we had little time but Ann was in, or out of control, depending on how you looked at it. She helped him out of his jeans and then knelt down, taking his cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down on him, massaging his balls as she did so. Then she stood up, lifted her skirt and bent over.

"Fuck me Jonathan, fuck me with that wonderful cock. I need you inside my pussy."

Jon was struggling to pull her panties aside, eventually he tore them off. He entered her waiting pussy and proceeded to fuck her. I got my cock out and fucked her mouth. We had a good rhythm going and began to fuck her in earnest. I came first, my sperm landing in her mouth, on her lips. She pulled away from Jon and made her way to the bed, lying back, legs open and stroking her clit.

Jon shoved his cock in her waiting pussy and fucked her. She was clawing at his back as she came, her face a picture of pure lust. When he began cumming they locked lips, kissing for ages until his cock plopped out. Ann pulled down her skirt saying, "come on, we'll miss the train."

Jon raced to the station and we made the train with minute to spare. We only had time for a hand shake and a hug and we were heading home. As she walked down the carriage in front of me I noticed the large wet patch on her skirt. I waited until we were settled in our seats.

"Jon's spunk is leaking from your pussy, I can see the wet patch on your skirt."

She put her hand up her skirt, into her pussy and showed me a large glob of cum on her fingers.

"Mmmm" she said as she licked it off.

My cock was hardening again.

eoins1
eoins1
473 Followers