Holiday Happenings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,591 Followers

Hank shoved his fingers in her cunt and spit on her butt and replied, "That won't be necessary honey. Your pussy is sopping wet and between your pussy juice and my spit there will be more than enough lube." Hank eased his cock into her tight, virgin ass and pumped slowly at first but then picked up speed as he rammed her butt. He loved how tight her ass was and felt a tinge of regret when he realized that after Warren got through with her it wouldn't be tight anymore.

As her butt-hole became accustomed to her husband's cock Cathy began to enjoy it as her ass was pounded harder and harder. The sensation it produced was overwhelming as she felt tingly all over. Cathy humped back at him as she cried out, "Oh yes cowboy, ride that ass. Fuck the shit out of me and cum up my ass baby. Oh, oh, oh. I like it like that, oh shit yessss!"

Hank was startled by her reaction and dirty talk but he found it totally arousing and he joined in the dirty talk by yelling, "I'm going to cum up your ass you filthy slut! Take it bitch, take all of my cum up your shitty, whore ass." He pulled her head back by her hair and pumped his seed in her tight little ass-hole. After expressing how much they both enjoyed it they drifted off to sleep.

The rest of the week was spent having their most passioned sex in a long time. Hank had to work days while Cathy was on Holiday vacation but their nights were spend doing the wild thing. While relaxing in bed Cathy stated, "If anyone had told me that I would be fucking another couple, taking it up the ass, and totally enraptured by the whole thing I would have slapped them and called them insane but here I am on the road to sexual depravity and loving every minute of it. Our sex life together has never been better and my pussy tingles and floods at the mere thought of not only being with Warren but of having sex with Ann as well and you watching us and fucking her turns me on more than words can express. At first I felt guilty but not any more; now I just feel fully alive and excited all the time. I don't fully understand it but when I am debased, humiliated, and talked dirty to it gives me such a decadent thrill. I just can't wait for Friday night to be with them again. How about you baby?"

"I must confess, I am looking forward to it too."

When Friday night finally rolled around they were dressed to go to the New Year's Party but had no idea what kind of party it was. They were expecting the regular bash and had no idea that it was a group of swingers from around the country. It never occurred to them that Warren and Ann belonged to an organization called," Alternative Life Styles."

Ann called to make sure that they were ready and when the Lincoln pulled alongside the curb they rushed out to greet their new lovers. Ann stepped out of the car to greet, hug, and kiss them both. Cathy was surprised when Ann said, "Hank, you get in the front with us and Cathy you get in the back seat. " Cathy didn't know what to think when Nate Liston the school's black football coach got out of the car and ushered her in first and then followed her in the backseat. Cathy found herself sitting between Nate and his sexy wife from Puerto Rico by the name of Carmella. The blond wife turned beet-red when Ann turned around and looked her in the eye and stated, "By the way Cathy, I told Nate and his stunning wife what a hot little slut you are, so have fun kids!" Ann took out her big tits and told Hank to suck on them while his wife entertained in the back seat.

Cathy felt nervous and excited as four hands traveled up and down her inflamed frame. Her dress was hiked above her waist and hands slid up her leg and into her smoldering honey-pot. Cathy's top was pulled down, Nate suckled her right breast, Carmella mouthed her left breast while fingers found their way into her dripping pussy and puckered brown hole. Because of the long fingernails Cathy knew that it was the woman's fingers in her pussy and Nate's in her ass. One of her small white hands was placed up the Latin woman's dress and the other was placed on the black man's throbbing cock. Nate's cock was bigger than Hank's but not as large as Warren's. It was somewhere in the middle and Carmella's pussy was bald and moist. The lusty Latin bombshell turned, leaned back against the window, spread her caramel legs wide, lifted up her dress, grabbed a fistful of blond hair, shoved Cathy's face to her pussy and demanded, "Eat my cunt you white trash whore. Ann tells me that you are a good little cunt lapper; well let's see what you can do with my spicy cinnamon treat and it's all for you baby so suck and lick until your fucking tongue falls off. Gobble it all up baby; oh yeah, just like that."

While Cathy was feasting on the demanding woman's tasty cunt Nate was eating her out from behind as he fingered her ass-hole. A muffled moan escaped her lips as Cathy felt Nate's black dick slip into her horny pussy. After about ten minutes of steady pounding the dick withdrew from her pussy and was roughly shoved up her ass. Carmella fucked her face as hard as Nate fucked her butt. Nate pulled out and ejected his slimy seed all over her buttocks. Cathy could feel the gooey substance leaking down her ass, pussy and down her creamy legs.

The white wife was roughly turned around so that her face was in Nate's lap. She sucked the black cock while Carmella licked the cum from her buttocks, ass hole and dripping cunt. Before Cathy realized it they were in the parking lot of an Atlantic City casino. She was told to get herself together before the attendant came to park the car. She only half way succeeded and caught a knowing glance from the parking attendant and the laughs from her traveling companions.

Cathy felt so self conscious as they walked through the casino and took the elevator to a large luxurious suite; she felt that every one was staring at her. Ann showed Hank and Cathy their room and gave them costumes to wear to the ball. They were told to come out for room service in three hours wearing their costumes. Cathy was aghast when she opened the box to find a school-girl outfit with a super short black skirt, white socks, and plain black buckle shoes. There was also a note that stated, "Don't you dare try to wear panties with your school uniform. Your a naughty, nasty, little schoolgirl." Hank was pleased to open his box containing a French Navy uniform. They took a little nap, showered, and then went to dinner.

Both of the other men were also dressed in the same Navy uniform as Hank but Ann and Carmella wore long black skirts with a slit up the side, white blouses, black stockings, heels and wore glasses. Cathy eyed them and inquired, "What are you two supposed to be?"

Ann answered, "We are strict school teachers my dear. Your teachers to be exact and before we leave this room we are going to remove your makeup and put your hair in a pony-tail so you really look the part." A hotel employee is a gold and black uniform served them steak dinners and when they were finished eating Cathy was whisked into the bathroom by her two teachers for a makeover. When the finally emerged from the bathroom the 24 year old wife looked like a 15 year old student. The other two woman got a big kick out of how the school teacher looked like a schoolgirl.

They entered the convention area, they huge hall had a stage, large dance floor, several bars, and there were many doors that led to more private areas. They sat at a bar and the young couple watched the stage spellbound as the band played. "Rawhide", there was a man and woman on stage and the man was whipping her. This freaky sight gave a whole new meaning to the old western song.

While Ann and the others chatted with friends a tall Chinese woman dressed in leather approached Cathy, spun her around, and boldly stated, "Little school girl, me and the rest of my Hong Kong Dirty Dikes Gang are going to take you somewhere more private and fuck the shit out of you! Are you going to come peacefully or am I going to have to slap you around and drag you by your blond hair kicking and screaming? The choice is yours bitch but I want you to know that I if you resist it will be a pleasure fucking your white ass up."

Cathy was frightened and confused, didn't know what to say and could only whimper, "I..I don't want to fight you."

The woman introduced herself as Lin and asked, "Who owns this bitch?"

Ann looked around and answered, "That would be me."

Lin asked, "I want permission for me and my gang to teach this nasty school girl a lesson that she will never forget."

Ann smiled and replied, "Only if we can come and watch."

Lin threw a collar around Cathy's neck, pulled her off the chair then stated, "Come on then and follow us. Having an audience will only make the defiling of this young rose all the sweeter." Cathy felt so humiliated being pulled by the collar leash through the room. What she didn't know was that the rules were that no one could be made to have sex against their will but then again, Ann consented for her and this was just a game that was being played out.

They entered a room with nothing but a padded table in the center. Cathy was roughly placed on the table and put on her hands and knees. The mistress and her dike gang quickly removed their clothes and as the mistress sat in front of Cathy and pulled her head to her clammy cunt another got behind her and fucked the blond with a two pronged dildo; one for her pussy and the other for her ass. The more her pussy and ass were reamed the more passioned her pussy eating became. Cathy came to realize that the more she was used and abused the better she liked it. When one woman was finished she was quickly replaced by another and it wasn't until she was fucked and made to eat-out every single gang member that she collapsed on the table totally spent. She could not recall how many orgasms she had while submitting to the demanding dikes and their mistress.

Cathy was then guided back to their suite and thought the night was over but she was mistaken. She was taken in the master bedroom and watched as Hank, Ann, and Carmella went at it on the big bed. The two aggressive women took turns riding her husband's cock and face. Watching these two woman dominating her husband aroused her and once more her pussy was twitching and itching. As she slipped her fingers into her slippery snatch two dicks began rubbing all over her pretty face. Warren and Nate were naked and the sight and feel of their throbbing cocks sent shivers down her spine. Without being told she started stroking and sucking the two horny men. She was thrown to the floor and they both fucked her missionary style. Then the dicks were once more brought to her lips and she sucked them both hard again. While she had her sweet lips wrapped around Warren's massive organ Nate lifted her creamy white legs and probed her anal passage with his black cock. When he deposited his seed deep up her butt Warren shoved his big fat cock up her ass and announced. "This is the moment that I have been waiting for slut. I am going to tear you a new ass-hole and you are going to love every minute of it. From now on you will be begging for it and every day at school I am going to call you to my office and fuck your mouth, cunt, and ass. You love it don't you my little fuck slut?"

The blond's legs rested on Warren's shoulders as he ravished her sweet ass. Cathy realized that she did indeed love it and would be available to her well hung boss whenever he demanded her to service him. To further her humiliation Cathy was made to eat her husband's cum out of the two dominate woman's sopping cunts. Ann then opened a bottle of champaign for them to drink to celebrate the new year. Cathy inquired, "When are we going to go home?"

Ann replied, "Not until Sunday; we have much more planned for you. This will be one New Year that you will never forget. When we get home the six of us will be getting together regularly plus I will be taking you to some womens groups that I belong to. Now that we all know how much you enjoy lapping cunt I will provide you an endless supply of horny pussy for you to munch on!"

Warren told Cathy. "At school there are some other teachers that will be joining us for sexual romps. You will be surprised to find out how many swingers there are at school. The men and the women will all want to have you and there is one woman, I won't tell you her name now but you will be shocked, anyway, she is more of a submissive slut than you are so if you want a change of pace you can dominate her."

Nate added, "I think that you can provide our football team some incentive to play better. All the players that excel on the field will be rewarded with access to your white slut body. I would be willing to wager that being gang banged by a bunch of horny college studs would be a dream come true for your white ass. Am I right?

Cathy blushed and shyly cooed, "Well I am dedicated to the school and if it will help the team win more games then I suppose that it would be alright." Cathy didn't want to admit it but the thought of being taken by the entire football team was one of her secret fantasies but she never dreamed of really living it out; until now that is.

Hank felt left out and asked, "Hey, what about me? You have all of these plans for my wife but where do I fit in?"

Ann laughed and told the worried husband, "You will not be forgotten my little stud muffin, we will provide more pussy for you than you could ever handle. They say that variety is the spice of life so you should both be happy because you both will be getting more than your share of it."

They all drifted off to sleep with visions of group sex dancing in their heads. Cathy had the most difficult time going to sleep; she couldn't stop thinking about the football team and all of the horny young studs.

THE END

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,591 Followers
12