Holiday to Mykonos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
weealien
weealien
51 Followers

Again there was the look of shock and disbelief mixed with excitement as Wendy's hands sneaked into his trunks, only this time it was on Dave's face, I took my time composing the picture letting her have her fun as I was sure Dave wouldn't object.

After the flash went off we were left with only one shot to take on Dave and Pete's camera so Pete re-joined Wendy and Dave. I asked what they wanted for their "threesome" picture as it was clear Wendy was turned on enough for just about anything.

"What do you mean? Just about anything," joked Wendy, "I am ready for anything!"

From her wickedly horny grin I knew that she meant it too, and I knew she was hoping, maybe even asking, that I would push her limits further.

"Really," I said, questioningly, "How about a shot of you and the two guys together then? You can have them take a nipple each in their mouth, I'm pretty sure they would be willing if you are," it was a dare to her and we both knew it. We also both knew the effect it was likely to have on her with her love of having her nipples sucked on.

I wondered if it would cause her to chicken out, or maybe having the two young guys taking a nipple each just might tip her over the edge and give her an orgasm, I strongly suspected that it would be the latter, if she did it.

While part of me was scared that it might there was a bigger part that was curious to see what would happen if it did and I think Wendy knew that too. The look on her face said it was something she must have been secretly thinking about, maybe even hoping for, in that naughty little head of hers but had never been prepared to share.

"Well, if that's what you want to see," she said, smirking back at having put the blame for what she was about to do back on me. Pete and Dave didn't need a second invitation and immediately closed in on Wendy who just smiled at me and raised her arms abandoning herself to the sensation of having two hot mouths sucking on her erect nipples at once for the first time in her life.

I stood there watching in disbelief as she squirmed in delight as the two young guys worked on her breasts, the closed eyes and the smile on her face told me she was in heaven, holding the camera up I waited to see if she would reach orgasm. I didn't have long to wait and in what seemed like no time she was moaning loudly as they sucked on her breasts, nibbling at her hard nipples. Her breathing quickened and she started to bite at her bottom lip as the new sensations worked on her body, all the while moaning and whimpering in delight.

Her knees began to tremble and I knew it was coming, "Ohhhhh - Fuckkkkkkk!" she moaned in exquisite delight as she gave herself up to the wave of sensation that was now coursing through her body. As she did so her hand snaked down into the wisp of material that was her bikini bottom and started to work at the sweet pussy within, her fingers probing and playing with her most secret area.

Both guys struggled to keep their lips locked on her gorgeous breasts as she squirmed and shook with the pleasure running through her, the wetness of their saliva showing clearly against her tanned skin. I pressed the button and the flash of light seemed to freeze the sight before me, my gorgeous, firm tanned wife frigging herself off as two young studs sucked on her breasts. I was having so much difficulty believing what I was seeing, but I didn't want it to stop. I couldn't take my eyes off her, the wild side that I had always known was there was being totally set free and I found myself actually wanting to see more.

As the three of them parted she looked over at me with a wanton, sultry look on her face before offering her glistening fingers to Pete and Dave, each took a turn to suck her juices from them. The look of sheer lustful hunger in her eyes said she was not about to be stopped and she was in the mood for more.

Wendy muttered, "That felt so fucking good" as she tried desperately to catch her breath, clearly still aroused and horny as hell, her nipples rock hard and straining outwards seeking more attention.

For a second or two the guys seemed to look a little disappointed, probably by the fact that they thought she had finished. The look soon disappeared as she smirked, "I'm glad you enjoyed watching it too," as she looked at the bulge in my trunks, "Now get our camera, I want to have some photos for us to remember."

I dutifully obliged and as I picked up our own camera focusing it on the sight before me she reached out drawing both Pete and Dave towards her, pulling their heads to her breasts, her fingers grabbing their hair to guide them. Still a little unsteady on her feet, she moved back to lean against the wall and her legs began to tremble again almost immediately as she guided the hot eager mouths to her breasts.

Another low animal moan escaped her lips as first she took Dave then Pete's hands and placed them inside the bikini, I snapped a shot off as I saw what she was doing. As they moved their hands inside her bikini bottoms, little flashes of the landing strip of hair on her neatly trimmed bush could be glimpsed every now and again, each glimpse seeming to show more and more of her juices covering their hands as they stoked her hot little pussy into a raging fire.

It was clear that both guys were as turned on by her as I was, their erections straining the fabric of the trunks, Wendy slid a hand down into each, taking their cocks as she had before, only this time she wasn't trying to disguise or hide what she was doing. Pete started to moan with her as she gently stroked his shaft while Dave just seemed to close his eyes enjoying the feel of Wendy's hand wrapped around his stiffness.

They were taking turns kissing her, her mouth and lips eager to meet theirs and return some of the pleasure, first one then the other, then both would drop back down to sucking on her nipples at once. She was in total bliss, her whole body trembling constantly as wave after wave of pleasure racked through her body, not knowing which if any was going to suck and which was going to nibble or give the occasional bite.

I saw the look of uninhibited lust on Wendy's face and as she moaned that she was going to cum again, the guys seemed to redouble their efforts, sucking furiously as they worked their fingers in and out of her now dripping wet pussy, I could see her legs were now glistening with her wetness as it ran from her. A shudder took over and she had to release the two cocks from her grasp as she struggled to maintain her balance, steadying herself by holding on to the two young men, gritting her teeth she muttered a string of expletives as yet another orgasm shook her to her very core, unlike any previous orgasm she had ever experienced.

As the waves subsided, she started to regain some of her steadiness and looking towards me she mouthed what I already knew, "I want to fuck them both so badly!"

Raising an eyebrow questioningly over the heads of the two men who were still suckling at her breasts, she searched for my answer, I knew it was what she both wanted and needed right now and I responded to her with a nod and a smile.

Wendy mouthed, "Thank you" towards me as she pulled the two heads from her breasts, "My turn" she said as she began to sink down to her knees.

Kneeling before the two of them she began to pull down on their trunks muttering a "Mmmm" as first Pete then Dave's cocks sprang out. Both were rock hard and standing to attention, already they were leaking pre cum and I watched as Wendy wrapped a hand round each.

Both were what I would describe as being about "average" in length, Dave however had clearly been one of the first in the queue was when they were dealing out the girth, dear god the guy almost looked deformed the thickness he had, while not extraordinarily long it couldn't have been far off the width of a Coke can!

She pulled them both in close and began to lick, first one then the other, licking them clean of the pre cum, before she took Pete all the way into her mouth, his stiff cock glistening as it went in and out as she slowly and steadily stroked Dave. Then it was Dave's turn, she began to stroke Pete in the same fashion as she opened her lips even further to encompass Dave's erect member, I could see she was struggling big time due to its girth but there was no way she was giving up. After a few minutes she returned to Pete's stiff cock caressing his balls and running her nails along the underside of his shaft as she fed him into the warmth of her mouth. I snapped away taking photo after photo of the horny little vixen in front of me that was my loving wife as she serviced the pair of them.

She stopped for a second as her jaw was becoming sore and took the opportunity to beckon me forward; she reached out pulling my trunks down and took my cock deep into her mouth, her tongue swirling over the end as I withdrew.

I reached down and removed the only wisp of material that she had on, I smiled, "Only fair, if we're naked so should you be" I quipped, echoing her sentiment from earlier.

"Mmmm, I can live with that," she smirked back.

Running my finger over her now naked pussy I could feel her wetness for the first time, she was soaking, sopping, dripping wet. I licked the sweet juices from my fingers as I pulled her to her feet, guiding her over to the bed I pressed her down onto it, she didn't resist at all. She looked at us all, knowing what was about to happen, the impious smile that appeared on her face told us all that she wanted it to happen, that she was ours to do with as we pleased and she was the one who was going to enjoy it most no matter what.

"I thought this might be a little gentler on your knees," I smiled, as I turned her over and positioned my cock at the entrance to her dripping wet pussy.

It slid in easily, her normally tight little pussy, now so wet, seemed looser after her fingering, or perhaps it was in anticipation of being filled with a stiff hard cock. She let out a soft moan as I entered her, before motioning to Dave and Pete to come forward.

In all our life together I had never felt her as aroused or wet, she was positively drenched in her own sweet juices. Reaching out she took Dave's thick cock and guided it towards her eagerly waiting mouth, I looked over and signalled to Pete to come around before I withdrew and had him replace my throbbing cock with his. Stepping back I watched my horny young wife being fucked at both ends, enjoying the vision before picking up the camera again and taking some more photos.

"Now that's what I call a threesome pose". Wendy seemed to be having her orgasms one after the other as the two of them fucked her to a frenzy in the classic spit roast position. I can only guess what anyone who was in earshot must have thought was going on in that room, to this day I'm surprised nobody called the police (if they had turned up, I think she would have asked them to join in too!)

Suddenly Pete said he was cumming and in a panic asked what he should do, I laughed, "Fill her up, it's what she wants" and with that he thrust into her squirting his seed deep inside her his hips bucking and grinding against her as he shot each jet into her.

Dave was keen to take over and he looked over towards me as I nodded motioning for him to change positions, he guided his cock to the entrance of her gaping wet pussy and started to push forward.

I found myself watching intently as he struggled to enter the normally tight little pussy I knew so well, a loud, "Ohhhhhhhhh - fuckkkkkkkkkkk!" came from Wendy as she felt her pussy being stretched like never before when Dave's thick cock started entering her.

I watched, mesmerised, as slowly but surely her pussy stretched to accommodate the bulbous head of Dave's engorged cock. He started slowly, letting her get used to the unaccustomed girth she was now experiencing, until eventually he was ramming his stiff thick cock deep into her hot willing pussy.

She moaned loudly and bit at the pillow as he pounded into her, his thrusts slamming into her, her body shaking with every slam as she braced her arms against the bedhead pushing back onto him with delight. "Ohhh - Fuckkkkk!" she moaned, over and over as he started thrusting into her like a jack hammer, she just kept pleading with him to fuck her harder as the sweat dripped from her body.

I took a handful of her the hair and turned her face towards me and fed my cock into her sweet little mouth feeling its warmth engulf me. She sucked for all she was worth as Dave continued to pummel into her from behind, orgasm after orgasm racking her body, moaning and cursing, she was squealing with delight as his hips slapped against her while Pete picked up the camera and continued to take more photos for us.

What seemed all too soon for Wendy, Dave started to speed up his pace even more and he let out a loud grunt as he too came deep inside her pussy, as he withdrew his cock there was a loud squelch and a stream of cum stretched from the tip of his cock to her gaping hole.

My own orgasm was building and I felt my balls begin to tighten then the sudden rush before a wad of cum spurted out into Wendy's mouth, then another and another. She swallowed hard gulping the thick cream down while trying to breath at the same time, her own body quivering and trembling at the slightest touch.

As we collapsed onto the bed, her body had a thin sheen of sweat covering it entirely, hot creamy spunk oozed from her gaping pussy and a little trickled down her chin as she lay there, her legs still parted, exhausted from her efforts.

"Oh fuck that felt so fucking good," she moaned her face buried in the sheet not even having the energy left to raise her head, her body twitching constantly as the aftershocks of her orgasms coursed through her. For the first time that night she begged for us not to touch her for a bit, to let her catch her breath and let her body calm down.

I turned her over and looking into her eyes I saw the sheer lust and satisfaction that was within. Pete came over and passed her drink to her, her hands trembled as she downed what was left in one go, as he told her she was amazing, Dave smiled his agreement from the other end of the bed.

The three of us just sat on the bed beside her, she made no attempt to cover herself up, why should she, we had all just seen what she could do and how hot she could be, and indeed was. Despite the fact her body was covered in sweat, her hair was a matted mess and she was physically shattered she still looked truly stunning. It was one of those awkward moments in time where we were all in a little bit of shock I think at what had just happened, nobody really knew what to say, we were all just looking at Wendy and glancing at each other.

To break the moment I quipped, "Horny little minx aren't you," I said it smiling, realising that things would likely never going to be the same again in our relationship.

The wickedly naughty grin came back as she replied, "No I'm not" her eyebrows furling in a mock cross look. With that she ran her fingers down her naked body and slipped a couple of them into her slit, scooping the cum that still leaked and oozed from her sweet little pussy, into the crook of the fingers.

Smiling at the three of us, she lifted them to her mouth and started sucking the cum from them, licking her lips as her fingers slipped one by one from her mouth with a barely audible pop. "Now that's me being a horny little minx," she smirked as she swallowed and went back to sucking on her fingers.

"Oh man," moaned Dave, "I'm going to be getting hard again" thinking the same thought as the rest of us. Wendy just smiled and reached out to his semi erect cock and started to stroke it again.

In no time it was stiff again and she started to stroke Pete at the same time. The sight of my freshly fucked wife holding a cock in each hand, and clearly ready for more, had me hard as a rock immediately.

I rolled over between her legs and nestled my cock against the entrance to her, she smiled up at me as she stroked the two guys standing at the head of the bed beside her. I pushed deep into her, feeling my cock squishing through what was left of the two loads of cum that were already filling her delicious pussy. It definitely wasn't as tight as it had been earlier in the holiday but it still felt wonderful to me. Taking long slow strokes and withdrawing right out I could hear the sound of her pussy squelching and making that sucking sound as it desperately sought to wrap itself around my stiff cock again.

I could feel her orgasm build as she writhed around on the bed, stroking vigorously at the cock she held in each hand, lashing her tongue over each tip she brought it within reach.

Plunging into her, my cock glistening with the cocktail of cum and her own juices, she began to moan, softly at first then building to a crescendo of screams as she came hard one more time, thrusting her hot pussy up to meet my strokes, her tanned body thrashing wildly, where she got the energy from I will never know.

As she came Pete joined her, his cock started to spew forth jets of hot sticky cum that splashed onto her chin and breasts covering her with the milky fluid. As she squirmed with delight Dave too shot his second load of the evening and it too splattered over her boobs with a little running down her neck to form a little pool in the dip of her collar bone, the strings of creamy white goo showing up in stark contrast against her brown tanned skin.

As she came for the second time I withdrew my cock adding my own cum to the mess covering her breasts, the last of my spurts hitting her on the belly. She smiled as the last of the trembles running through her body subsided, looking down; she surveyed her own cum splattered body with a considerable degree of satisfaction. She looked like the cat that got the cream and in a way she was, she knew she had just behaved like a willing little slut and had enjoyed every second of it, she had sucked and fucked the three of us as though she were a porn queen while relishing and revelling in every moment of it. The look in her eyes said she was, for now, satisfied with herself, pleased with her nights work and proud to have satisfied us all.

"I want a picture of this," she smirked, her smouldering eyes filled with a mixture of lust and pure unadulterated satisfaction.

I picked up the camera and took the shot, the beautiful tan covering her firm body covered in hot sticky stripes of cum, her pussy still gaping open invitingly with a little cum oozing from it to trickle down her crack and the look of wanton lust and satisfaction on her face, it's a sight I will remember till the day I die.

Dave and Pete said they had better start to get ready to go, we understood, they had a ferry and a flight to catch. After running her hands through the sticky mess that was covering her chest and stomach she began to massage it into her breasts her nipples quickly starting to perk up again as she looked towards the guys.

"Awww, do you HAVE to go?" she pouted, smiling and knowing that they did, she was again teasing them, sucking the cum from her fingers. Wendy joined each in the shower helping clean the cum from both their bodies and her own, I left her to it and lay back on the bed not caring to wonder about the giggles emanating from the shower.

We said our goodbyes and after they had gone she snuggled up beside me, while she now smelled fresh as a daisy the room itself was still stinking of raw sex, its heavy scent hung in the air like a delicious reminder of what we had just done. As we talked through what had just happened there were no recriminations, no regrets for either of us. We agreed that it was what we both wanted to happen.

"So would you do it again?" I asked.

weealien
weealien
51 Followers