Holiday Weekend Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LiveCat
LiveCat
1,048 Followers

Cally walked inside and I felt an irrational stab of jealousy. She walked back out with a very plain looking woman and they were chatting animatedly.

"Karen meet Cat, Cat meet Karen" Karen was staring at me as the introductions were being made and didn't look friendly at all.

"Hi" I said lamely "nice to meet you".

"Are you two dating?" she asked me with a frown.

"We're uh, well I guess we're kind of,..... oh hell, I don't know what you'd call it but we're getting pretty close"

"She scowled at Cally. "You're not making the same mistake again are you?" and then she turned to me "I hope you know what you're doing? Cally doesn't need anyone messing her around, if you're just out to see what being gay is like then leave her alone!"

All of a sudden I felt more protective towards Cally than ever before and my blood was boiling. Cally looked horrified as I walked up to Karen and stared into her eyes fiercely. "As it happens we've just recently met. We're in the process of getting to know each other and I know my own tastes perfectly well thank you very much. I wouldn't hurt this gorgeous creature for the world and if she'll have me I'd like this to carry on for a long time because I think I'm falling in love with her!" I shouted into her face.

What had I said? The words had just tumbled from my mouth and the really scary thing was that I meant it. Surely Cally would walk away from me now. Karen's face softened but Cally strode up to her looking mad as hell.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? I thought you'd be happy for me? I've been telling you about Cat from work for weeks!"

"But you told me it was hopeless because she already had a partner and is straight for goodness sake!"

"Well it seems I got that part wrong, and I only found out myself yesterday"

"Whoa, hold on there ladies" I had recovered a little from my revelation and stepped between them before things got totally out of hand.

"I'm sorry Cat." Karen said as she looked into my eyes earnestly "Cally & I have history and I care about her. She's been messed around in the past and I thought it was happening again" She turned to Cally and put her hands on her shoulders "I'm so sorry Cally, I shouldn't have interfered. Let me get you a bottle of wine on the house as an apology, from the look on Cat's face I'm guessing that you two have some talking to do."

I sat down heavily on my chair not knowing whether to laugh or cry. Cally brought her chair up close next to mine and took my hand between both of hers and caressed it tenderly. I lifted my face to look into her eyes but she wouldn't look at me.

"Hey you, you in there somewhere?" Cally kept looking down but lifted her eyes to mine briefly before looking away again. Then I remembered what she'd shouted at Karen.

"So I've been a conversation topic for a while huh?"

"Oh Cat I'm so sorry, this was just supposed to be a nice meal – I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I..I guess I might as well tell you now that I noticed you in the office and kind of had a thing for you straight away. You're kind and sensitive and you always diffuse any stressful situations, you just seemed like such a nice down to earth person. I never dreamt that anything would happen between us because I had no idea you weren't straight!"

I lifted her chin with my hand and caressed her cheek with my thumb. I stared into those beautiful green eyes and saw them glisten with the tears that Cally was fighting to restrain.

"I'm sorry too. I had no right to shout at your friend, she was just looking out for you. You're lucky to have a good friend who cares so much about you"

Cally blushed deeply as she remembered my outburst and I thought this would be the moment where I lost her but I was wrong. She brought her face to mine and kissed me softly before pulling back and searching my face.

"I'm scared to ask, but did you mean it?" she asked quietly

"About falling in love with you? Yes, but I wasn't entirely honest I'm afraid" Cally looked scared so I gathered her into my arms and breathed into her ear "I said I thought I was falling in love with you but that's not quite right. There's nothing to think about. I am absolutely smitten with you and I've never felt this way about anyone before and I'm so scared that the weekend will end and we'll go back to being colleagues and I'll lose you".

I had tears coursing down my cheeks onto Cally's beautiful face. She pulled back so that her face was just inches from mine and spoke softly "If you want to keep me then I'm all yours. I love you too babe, I have for weeks you just didn't know it. What about Pete?"

"That's my problem but I have a feeling that it won't be too much of a problem somehow." Karen was walking toward us with a bottle of wine and 2 glasses. "Can we take the wine home Karen? I think Cally and I could do with some alone time"

We didn't speak in the car on the drive back to my place but as soon as we walked through the door the enormity of the situation hit us both and we babbled at each other while sitting close on the sofa. Finally we agreed that Cally would move in with me as soon as I had sorted things out with Pete and she was amazed that I was happy for her to tell people about us, I didn't even care if our colleagues knew – so different from her last relationship which had to be hush hush.

"Oh Cat, this has been quite a day. I'm so happy it almost doesn't feel real. Tell me again"

I knelt on the floor between her knees and looked into those eyes. Eyes I would be happy to drown in.

"Cally, my beautiful wood nymph, I love you like I have never loved before. I want to always have you in my life and right now I want to have you in my bed. Will you come upstairs with me and let me show you just how much you mean to me?"

"Oh yes!" she grinned her best pixie grin and grabbed my hand, almost running for the stairs.

We both began frantically tearing at each others clothes until we were both naked. We tumbled onto the bed & Cally embraced me so hard she drove the air from my lungs. She ran her fingers over the contours of my face and traced my lips with her finger which I sucked into my mouth greedily.

We may have had sex before but this time we truly made love. There was a real tenderness behind our actions as we licked and sucked and fondled each other into a state of shared frenzy. There was no hurry – we could take as long as we liked and we repeatedly brought each other to the edge of orgasm and then retreated until we could hold back no more.

I sat on the bed facing Cally and slid one of my legs under hers and the other on top at an angle so that we scissored each other. She moved towards me pushing her sopping pussy against mine as we ground into each other while staring into each other's eyes. The sight of Cally pinching her own nipples as our clits rubbed against each other was too much and my breathing got shallow and fast as I could feel myself building to the point of no return.

I pushed harder and harder against Cally and she sensed my urgency and pulled me closer and closer until she had me wrapped tightly in her strong, supple arms, biting my ears and neck while we squirmed together and our juices mingled into one long, mutual orgasm that seemed to go on for ever.

We toppled over onto our sides still wrapped in each other's arms and legs and kissed deeply and slowly.

"If you love me – will you let me do as I want with you?" That pixy smile was there again.

"If it makes me feel like this you can command me at your will!" I tried to lean forward to kiss her but she moved away from me and slipped off the edge of the bed, stranding there before me with her wonderful soft skin aglow, her nipples hard dark buds begging to be sucked and her cunt shining with juice.

Immediately I wanted her again, I reached towards her but she backed away just out of my reach and slipped a finger between the lips of her sopping pussy, lifting the finger to her mouth and sucking our mixed juices into her mouth hungrily.

"Want some of this?

"Oh god baby, you do something to me I can't explain. Bring that delicious body over here and let me eat you."

"Uh-huh, you said I could do as I wanted with you." She walked out of the bedroom wiggling her arse as she went and returned a few seconds later with the hold all she'd grabbed from her house the night before.

"I know you love me, but do you trust me honey?"

"Of course, I know you wouldn't hurt me" I squeaked. I was intrigued and my mouth was dry with anticipation.

Cally reached into the bag and pulled out a black silk scarf. "Close your eye's honey, this is all gonna be about sensations and feelings, sight will only distract you. She tied the scarf around my eyes tight enough so that I was totally blind and laid me back on the bed. I felt the cold of metal as my right wrist as the handcuff closed and gasped.

"Ok honey? I promise you'll enjoy it"

"Whatever you want" I growled, already highly excited.

She fixed both my hands to the railings of the headboard so that my arms were spread wide apart and I could barely move from side to side. Then she attached leather cuffs to my ankles and spread eagled my legs by tethering them down to the legs of the bed.

I was totally exposed, blind and helpless.

"Don't go away Hon, I'll be right back"

I heard Cally trotting downstairs and I could here cupboards opening and closing. I wanted to ask her what she was looking for. I wanted to help so that she'd hurry up and come back to me, but I knew that would spoil the surprise.

After what seemed like an eternity I felt Cally's presence next to me. I turned my face to where I thought she was standing and her lips brushed mine lightly and briefly.

"Oh baby you are so hot and gorgeous, but I'm afraid you're gonna set me on fire."

Her lips came back to mine and this time she kissed me deeply sharing the ice cube in her mouth with me. The unexpected change in temperature was amazing in my bound and confined state with my other senses alert. She kissed her way down my neck allowing the cold water from the ice to trickle over my skin. As she reached my breasts she held an ice cube between her teeth and rubbed it around my nipples driving me insane with the cold of the ice and the heat of her breath. I pulled against my restraints but I was held fast, my blindfold concentrating my mind on the sensations this wonderful woman was giving me.

Down and down she went until she got to my navel. She licked and sucked and eventually just left a cube sitting in the depression to slowly melt and trickle down my belly.

Now her hands were on my legs as she caressed and kissed her way from my ankles up to my knees. I was gasping for her to kiss my pussy but knew she was going to make me wait.

She lingered at my thighs where she nibbled and bit me gently until I was almost sobbing with pleasure and desire, and then when I least expected it she inserted an ice cube between my lips and pushed it deep into my hot wet pussy.

I couldn't help it – I came instantly releasing the pent up frustration Cally had inflicted on me so gloriously.

"Oh don't think you get away that lightly" she laughed. "I like a little something with my ice"

I felt something trickle over my mound and seep down through my short pubic hair to cover my clit, and then further still it soaked down to my lips. It felt tepid to start with but then I started to tingle and burn a little and the smell of bourbon reached my nostrils.

"Jesus, like I wasn't hot enough – I'm on fire" I gasped

"Like I said, I like ice with my drinks" I could hear the wicked smile in Cally's voice and then I almost jumped out of my skin as she finally lowered her ice filled mouth to my burning and engorged clit and began rubbing the ice cube around with her tongue.

I thrashed against the leather holding my legs in an effort to wrap my legs around Cally's head but they held me fast, forcing me to lay open to her greedy mouth as she brought the ice lower and licked her cold tongue around my sodden lips.

Her left hand reached up and pinched my nipples as she tongue fucked me for all she was worth and her right thumb claimed my clit. I could feel Cally's hot ragged breath getting faster on me as she licked and sucked us both to an earth shattering climax that had me screaming like a banshee with wild abandon and left my body wracked and weak.

Cally slid up my front and kissed me so fiercely as her nipples pressed against my own sensitive breasts I was desperate to grab her head and tangle my fingers in her hair, then she leant to one side and gently undid the handcuff on my right wrist. I brought my hand around and felt for her face and brought it back to mine where I kissed her eyes and nose and finally her wonderful mouth in a slow sensuous kiss that was full of the passion she had awakened in me.

She undid my other wrist and I almost reluctantly removed the blindfold to stare into those eyes – eyes that sparkled so green and bright they looked like the most precious jewels to me.

I sat up and undid the cuffs on my ankles and felt the muscles in my legs wobble as I tried to kneel on the bed in front of my new found treasure.

"Now I know why you're in such good shape. You look like a pixie, kiss like an angel and fuck like a demon! I guess this is what you meant about fireworks & passion huh?"

"You like?"

"Oh I love! But it's not just you that gets to take control you know, how about me calling the shots for a while?" How could I still be this lusty after the session we had already had? I'd lost count of the number of orgasms I'd had but I dearly wanted to repay Cally for the way she had treated me.

"And what would you like to do to me?

I moved over to my wardrobe and opened a small cupboard inside and removed a large, hard strap on vibrator. I threw it to Cally, unsure of whether it would be her thing since she didn't do men at all, and raised a questioning eyebrow.

Cally held it in her hands as if measuring it for size before turning that smile on me and melting my soul "Oh I think it'll fit nicely"

I strapped it on tightly and maneuvered Cally onto her hands and knees in front of me. I knelt down low and ran my tongue over her pussy – eliciting an instant moan of pleasure. I replaced my tongue with my fingers as I gathered as much of her love juice as I could and smeared it all over the hard latex cock that was standing proud from my groin.

Kneeling up I pushed the cock against the opening of her pussy and felt her push back against me, but I pulled backwards stopping her impaling herself just yet. I pushed forward again slowly, just enough for the first inch to enter her and withdrew again leaving her panting in frustration as again she tried to push herself back into me.

I entered her again but this time I gave her about half of the 8 inches of hard latex and stopped dead. Moving my hips very slightly as I reached in front of her to graze my fingers across her swollen clit. Leaning down I planted silky, gentle kisses on the middle of her back and caressed her buttocks with my spare hand. I spread her cheeks with my fingers and ran my thumb around the edge of her puckered little hole.

Cally was moaning like an animal in pain – a sound I was quickly beginning to realize meant I was doing the right things and her desire was building to fever pitch. After our exploits of the afternoon and early evening I had a feeling I wasn't going to be able to tease her too much without loosing her over the edge into oblivion so I pulled the cock from her pussy gently and slammed it back hard, filling her completely with the full 8 inches.

"Fucking shit! Oh god yes!" she cried as I pulled back again and started long firm strokes while still tickling her clit lightly. She pushed back against me matching my pace and stride and I couldn't help smiling knowing what was to come.

"Ready honey?" I asked and before I got an answer I hit the vibrate switch on the strap-on sending ripples of shivers through Cally that had her arching her back and thrusting back against me with all her strength.

I turned up the speed slightly and increased my pace feeling my own orgasm building until I wasn't sure I could contain it, but just as I was beginning to lose control Cally cried out as her legs and arse muscles clenched and strained and she brought me clattering over the edge with her. She pulled away from the strap on quickly and rolled onto her back laughing "Enough! I can't take any more. If I have one more orgasm like that I won't be able to walk for a week!"

I removed the dildo and ran down stairs for the bottle of wine that Karen had given us and some glasses, hearing and feeling the squelches from between my legs as I walked.

Climbing onto the bed with Cally I handed her a glass of the crisp white wine "thought you might need to replace some fluids. How are we going to cope at work? Every time I look at you I'm going to remember this weekend and cum instantly at my desk!"

"I'll just have to wear you out so much at night time that you don't have the energy during the day" and she kissed me slowly, the taste of the wine mingling with the taste of us.

"Besides – we still have another day of this weekend left yet, and we still haven't explored your double shower together"

"Oh I have a feeling that there are a lot of things we're going to be exploring together my love, and we have the rest of our lives to do it."

LiveCat
LiveCat
1,048 Followers