Holidays at the Hot Springs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Armphid
Armphid
387 Followers

He couldn't answer right away. Good God...she was...and naked, or nearly, and just...she looked so good. Perfect and insanely sexy and somehow still managing to pull off an innocent vibe that made it all the more incredible. Jason felt guilty, that he should look away, he was a married man. But his eyes were fixed to her, wondering and awed at the supernal beauty before him. "I, uh, wow, I mean, I hope so too. Shiroyama-san, you're gorgeous. So beautiful, so sexy."

The pink flush deepened but she smiled. "I'm happy to hear that from you." She slipped the robe from her arms and turned to drape it over onto one of the mats by the poolside, confirming that she had a spectacular toned and rounded ass to go with the rest of her stunning shape. The graceful Japanese vision faced him once more and took a few steps towards him, the water rippling from her movement, to halt just out of arm's reach from the Western man. "I'm being so shameful and so bold," she said softly, "and I was at dinner too; joking, flirting, and...and touching you." She shook her head, "And then what CC-san said, I've been thinking about it ever since." She looked away and she joined her hands in front of her waist, fingers fidgeting with one another. "I'm so terrible to display myself like this, but..."

Jason laughed weakly as he moved towards the middle of the pool and stood up to be waist-deep, "There are several words that come to mind seeing you displaying yourself, Shiroyama-san, but terrible isn't even close. Amazing. Unearthly."

Her fidgeting slowed a bit and she inclined her head with a small smile. "Yukiko."

He blinked. Well, that was surprising...but then she'd come out to the onsen to at least bathe naked with him, so perhaps a certain level of closeness was to be expected. "Yukiko-san. Thank you. God, men would pay a fortune just to get a glimpse of you like this." His tone turned teasing as he tried to tease her a bit to cut some of her tension a bit more. "Or is that the secret of the ryokan's success?"

"Baka!" She snorted and splashed at him, "I'm not that kind of girl!" But her smile hadn't faded, "Or maybe I am...I came out hoping to see you and find out if," her eyes ran over him, lingering on his strong arms, his broad chest and the thin hair there, his well-trimmed beard, his lips, slipping away to keep them from meeting his gaze directly, "if it's true. About gaijin."

He felt his cock throb under the water. God damn, why was that so sexy? He'd felt attracted to her since they'd met, joked about it with Cecilia, imagined her body and enjoying it, flirted with her at dinner, but to think that she might want him back...he hadn't really considered it. He and Cecilia had talked earlier, said to go for it if they got the chance...hadn't that been mostly a joke? "I," his voice was husky and he tried to take his eyes off her, which would make this easier, but found himself unable to do so, "I would love to show you, Yukiko-san. But I'm married, just married even. It hasn't even been a week yet."

"Ara, but you talked about it, didn't you? You and CC-san." Yukiko's face was certain and she took a half step forward, putting herself within his reach. "That you could if you got the chance." How did she know about that? Jason stared and opened his mouth to say...he had no idea what but she beat him to the punch, "That's why she's over there with Shigeo-sama right now, isn't it?"

His mouth worked a few times. "What?"

"Can't you hear them?" She gave another giggle at his expression, "Your ears aren't bigger, at least." Yukiko gestured to the wooden wall that separated the two sides of the onsen, "See?"

Before he could ask what she meant an image appeared on the wooden wall; as clear as though the wall were actually a television screen. "Cecilia...CC baby," he murmured. His wife was laying back on the steps to the other pool and cupping her majestic breasts around Shigeo's cock, pumping his length a few times with her ample assets. He felt shock and a surge of anger but mostly he felt...turned on. His own cock was throbbing as he watched the Japanese man start to fuck his wife's tits. What the hell was wrong with him? This should make him furious, right? He should go over there and kick Shigeo's ass, not want to see the guy shoot his load all over Cecilia's jugs! But he did. "God, that's hot."

And how was she projecting that anyway? Must have one on the other side of the pool, and cameras too, otherwise, how could-

His thoughts cut off for a moment as he felt a small, cool hand touch his left forearm. Jason looked down to see Yukiko standing right in front of him, her eyes once again demurely downcast. "You feel so very warm," she cooed.

God, she was right there. And his wife was fucking another man and this young, hot, Japanese girl wanted him to do the same to her, to show her how foreigners did it. Damn it, he'd still made a vow, right? He and CC hadn't been iron clad earlier, just kind of serious, kind of joking, and even if she was doing that, it didn't mean he should...fuck, but he wasn't made of stone either.

Yukiko let out a soft gasp as his hands engulfed her waist, "And you feel cold, Yukiko-san," he said.

She nodded, "I'm cold all the time..."

"Let's warm you up then," he answered and leaned down before his head dipped to capture her lips in a firm kiss. She gasped into his lips, playing the shy innocent part to the hilt, and only then kissed back. Her lips were terribly soft and pleasantly cool rather than warm, her taste refreshing and shockingly sweet; like running his tongue over a fruit popsicle. She tasted good and he held the kiss light and questioning for only a few beats before pressing with more urgency. His hands slid over her skin, smooth beyond his experience and that same odd but enjoyable coolness to it. Even when he reached below the water to give her ass a gentle squeeze and groaned at the feel of the taut buttocks, he noted how chilled she must be despite being in the heated waters of the hot spring.

Her small hands reached out to run up his chest and he broke the kiss to sigh at the feel of her touch, tantalizing and sweet at once. Her finger ran through his chest hair several times and she made a soft, lilting sound of interest and delight. A jolt of sensation made him gasp as her tiny, cold fingers glided over a nipple and then went back to flick it. There was a frank and naughty smirk on her pretty lips for a moment, a hint of the temptress beneath the innocent façade. She nuzzled his chest and pressed soft, feathery kisses here and there; the contact sweet and cool. His hands took gentle hold of her hips and pulled her to him and she gasped as she felt the hot, turgid length of his manhood against her stomach, Jason shifting it with one hand so it was trapped vertically between their bodies. She blinked several times, wriggling against him to try and better feel the dimensions of his pride, "Subarashii," she murmured, "It is true, what CC-san said."

Jason chuckled and drew in an appreciative breath. Her wriggling was delightful; feeling her plush tits mashing and rubbing against him, her icy little nipples almost scratching his skin, and the sensations that rippled through his dick as she writhed against it were wonderful. "Or it might just be me," he grinned at her. "Mm, you're making it feel so good already."

She giggled, "I know, I can feel it throbbing...and something hot and wet from it on my skin." She nibbled her lower lip, "So warm...I want that warmth, Kalt-san. Won't you...won't you give it to me?"

Good God. "Of course." His arms held her tight, hands kneading her perfect little ass. "As much as you want."

She nodded, flushing adorably, and spoke in the most deviant, innocent, shy voice he'd ever heard, "Will it fit?"

This whole scene felt like something out of a hentai manga. "Of course, and I'll be gentle. I'll prepare you too, so it'll be easier."

"Oh? How-waaa!" Yukiko's small hands scrabbled at his chest and then found hold on his shoulders as Jason ducked down and then came up with the petite Japanese woman cradled bridal-style in his arms. He thought he saw a moment of panic on her face before she grabbed his chin in either hand and lunged up to kiss him hard and rough, her tongue pushing into his mouth with unexpected aggressiveness. It felt fantastic, but even as he returned her enthusiastic kiss, a small part of his mind wondered at it; what had made her do that? Had she not wanted him to see her whole body naked in his arms?

He pushed the thought aside and strode over to set her down on the edge of stone tile surrounding the spring. With her sitting on the poolside and him standing in the water, her head was almost level with his. She ducked her head to avoid their eyes meeting and he smiled, leaning in and kissing down the exposed curve of her neck. Yukiko shivered and cooed, her hands stroking his chest. Jason nipped ever so lightly where her neck and shoulder joined and the slender girl moaned. "Feels so nice, your warm breath, the touch of your lips," she sighed. She leaned back, her hands moving from his chest to tangle in his hair as his hungry lips moved to the swell of one pert breast and began to worship the luscious flesh. He took the cold spike of her nipple between his lips and lashed it with his tongue and her breath hitched in her chest, hands tightening in his hair.

God, she felt so cool to the touch, even after being in the hot spring. Would she be all right in the open air like this? Fuck, her sweet little tits felt and tasted so nice though. Well, they weren't really little unless you compared them to a set like Cecilia's, but anyway. Jason lifted his head, "Your body's wonderful, Yukiko-san. But are you all right? You seem so cold...we can move inside if you want, I don't want to risk your health."

She shook her head, "No, I'm fine. Really, I feel very warm, especially down there," she added with a flush. "This is just how I am, I'm sorry if it worries you."

There were some people whose body temperature was just naturally lower than normal, so they felt cold to the touch. She must be one of them. "All right, but if you start feeling bad, we'll go in right away, okay? Don't be embarrassed to say so."

"Hai. You're different than gaijin are supposed to be too; I mean, you're big but you're thoughtful." She then hissed as he turned his talented mouth to her other breast, lip curling. "Ah, Kalt-san, mm, you like my breasts, don't you?"

He chuckled against the softness of her bosom, "I do, and they're perfect. But I'm a breast guy, I mean, look at my wife."

She giggled and looked over him at the images on the separation wall, "All right. Ohh! Ohh, that's nice, Kalt-san!" He was suckling at her teat now; tongue teasing and rubbing over her peak while his lips rubbed and nipped and sucked on her. "Sh-she's, ohh, she's where I want to be." Her head rolled in a slow circle before coming back up to look over his body, "Bent over, legs spread, ready to be filled..."

He groaned into her breast and lifted his face. Fuck, he wanted to just drag her to the very edge of the pool and drive into her right the fuck now! But he wasn't that kind of guy, no, no, he wasn't just going to cut right to it like that. "God, girl, and I want to fill you so fucking bad. So let's get you ready."

His hands, which had been planted on either side of her hips, moved to her knees and gently spread her legs wide apart, her feet still invisible under the dark surface of the water. She blinked and lifted one hand to her mouth as he knelt on the stone bench under the water's surface and bent his shoulders to lower his head past her waist, "K-Kalt-san, you shouldn't. That's so dirty! And if you see, and smell, you'll know I...I..."

He smirked, "That you're a bad girl? Oh, Yukiko-san, I know." She was doing what she was supposed to culturally though, weakly protesting to maintain her innocence, even while wanting him to do exactly what he was doing. So strange. Her sex was before his eyes; her lips were pink and engorged beneath the thin muff of dark hair that decorated her mound. She was warm here, and the contrast in temperature between her pussy and the rest of her body made it all the better. He leaned in closer and she shivered as she felt his breath on her sex; he breathed deep of her scent, unlike any other he'd encountered, sweet and syrupy. Then he pressed his lips to hers in a firm kiss, hearing her yelp and feeling her fingers jerk in his hair. God, she tasted sweet, literally, similar to the icy fruit taste of her lips but several times stronger. His lips parted and she cried out as his tongue pushed past the glistening labia and ran over the hot flesh of her gash.

Her eyes fluttered and she whimpered as she felt the foreign man lick over her delicate flower; his tongue was thick and bold, traveling up her slit from top to bottom, his lips rubbed, and his beard added a fresh scrubbing, not quite scratching sensation that sent electric tingles shooting through her body from her sensitive flesh. Her chest heaved over and over as she gulped in air and breathy, heated gasps left her. The probing tip of his agile muscle swept upwards and slipped over her swollen clitoris. "Kya! Ah, Kalt-san, it feels good, your breath, your tongue, more, onegai! Please!"

Her pleas urged him on and his face mashed against her soaked sex. The sensitive pearl of her clit was his focus now and he used all his skill and tricks to polish and worship it. His lips nibbled and pressed, their faint roughness a delicious change in sensation, then his tongue returned to swirl around and over her nub again and again, retreating to lash with the tip once, twice, thrice, and then those hungry lips sealed and sucked. She bent back away from him and howled her delight, eyes screwed shut, wailing as her body tightened and seemed to explode from within, white hot pleasure battering her petite frame as she came hard. Jason growled and started to flick his tongue over her bud harder and faster now, his head dragged into her even as her body arched away, a slight pain from his hair as she pulled.

Her wetness flowed over him, sweet and sticky, coating his chin, his lips, drenching his beard. Fuck, she came big! He loved it. He could feel her slender form quivering against him and her cries fanned the fires of his desire. His right hand ran down her thigh and up along the underside of it before his fingers brushed the wet base of her slit. She bucked against him as he traced her entrance with the tip of his forefinger and then slowly slid it into her thigh sheath up to the second knuckle. He held it there while continuing to lovingly abuse her clit, just feeling the wet vise of her walls and letting her feel his finger within her. Fuck, she was incredibly tight! And this was just on his finger. Jason felt a moment of concern; would it hurt her if they fucked?

The pale skinned beauty wriggled on the wet stone, eyes almost closed, looking down at his head moving between her legs. "Your finger is in me, ahh, I like it!" Her went back and she began to rock her hips to mash her pussy into his face and push herself more onto his probing finger, "More, give me, mmm, a good tease of what it'll be like, be like when you're in me for real, Jason-san."

What man could not answer that request? The traveler pushed the finger inside her as deep as he could and drew it out slowly. His lips were still fastened to her clit, sucking and pleasing the sensitive nub. He gently poked at her lip with the middle and index fingers to offer her a warning tease before pushing them into her body.

"Nyahhh!" Yukiko jerked and her cry rang out, one of her small hands left his hair and moved to one of her pert tits to start tugging on her own nipple. "Hai! Yes, like thaaat! Move them, please, open me, Jason-san," she pleaded. She was smiling, her eyelids fluttering as she rolled her hips to pump her own sex on his fingers.

His large fingers pulled back and she gasped with happy shock at the sensation. Then they slid in again, and back out, and in, out, in, and out, and in. Jason finger fucked her with a steady, brisk rhythm that he did his best to match with his delightful torment of her clitoris. Yukiko's breath came in sweet, breathy pants, broken by wordless utterances of her enjoyment. Over and over and over again, the pussy slicked digits worked in and out of her hole, her sex clutching them tightly as they pressed deep yet with a slight ease that had not been present at first. Her pants grew faster, closer together and he smiled; lips drawing away from her clit and his tongue snaking out to lick and lash it instead.

She shrieked and he heard water splashing and falling back, muscle flexing around him inside and out, her cunt squeezing his fingers as she came again hard, her legs kicking as she creamed. Yukiko's back bent, her head and shoulders lifting up off the stone tiling of the bath and then back down as she formed a graceful arch while fiery sensation crashed through her cool body; the scorching pleasure never enough yet almost too much all at once.

She fell back weakly, "Jason-san, I feel so good, so light and so, so warm! I'm never this warm." Her normally clear voice was thick with pleasure and mild surprise. She pulled on his hair and he lifted his head to look up at her. A flush colored her cheeks and went down her neck, almost to the curving slopes of her breasts. She still did not meet his eyes but her expression was one of passionate need. "I need you, Jason-san, right now. Fuck me on that gaijin dick, you dirty foreigner. Pollute me with your cock and your seed."

Jason growled and slid his hands up her body to cup and grasp her by the ass, sitting back into the pool at the same time. The snow white Japanese beauty lifted as easily as if she were a doll, her legs spreading apart and both hands gliding down his face to grip his shoulders. She twisted ever so slightly as he pulled her down and she sank into the water, and as if they had practiced it a hundred times, she came down perfectly aligned. Her head went back, Jason burying his face against her delicate neck, both crying out as Yukiko was deliciously impaled on his hardness.

Jason couldn't believe it; never, never had he felt a pussy both so tight and so welcoming. He stretched her wide and speared deep and yet she took him with no hesitation, no pain in her rising, triumphal shout as he thrust up and past her innermost barriers to her very womb. Her walls clung to him with greed, yet he moved with ease. Her body was cold against him as she shuddered and writhed, yet her sex was like a volcano's depths.

They kissed then, hard and fierce, teeth almost smashing as their lips spoke of the incredible feelings, the joining, the raging joy that seared them both. The kiss parted and Yukiko's mouth dipped to rest against his ear, her breath sweet and her words soaked with happy want. "So full, Jason-san, like never before in my life. Don't hesitate, don't hold back, fuck me, stretch me, ravage me with all your strength!"

"Fuck, yes, baby! Give that little slut all the big American cock she can take!" Jason's screwed shut eyes flew open as he heard CC call out. He shifted his head and saw her clearly, despite the wall that was supposed to be between the sections of the bath. The big breasted American woman was on all fours near where the barrier should be, water droplets sliding down her shining skin, her magnificent mountains swelling as she breathed, her hair dark with dampness, and her eyes bright as she looked right at him. "God, you look so hot! Don't they, Shigeo-sama?"

"So they do, but no more than you, CC-san." The smiling innkeeper was on his knees behind the American woman, his hands caressing her ass as Jason watched; his position leaving no doubt that he was sheathed to the hilt in the other man's wife. He drew his hips back and the buxom white women let out a hissing breath, "Your woman is a great fuck, Kalt-san."

Armphid
Armphid
387 Followers