Holidays in the Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You and me?"

Effie nodded. "I promise."

Lucy stood there for a moment, thinking.

"I really promise," Effie said.

"You said that before."

"This time I mean it. And you know I do."

Lucy nodded, and decided to believe her. Effie was like that. She told you if she was lying to you, if you asked, and she promise she wasn't and mean it if you asked her that too. If Effie was telling the truth about this being okay tomorrow, Lucy decided, then that made it okay to keep going.

So okay that a little later she tried going down on Effie too, and it turned out she quite enjoyed it.

She enjoyed it, and Effie's moans, and the feel of Effie in her mouth, and the two guys really enjoyed watching them. So much so that Lucy got to watch a man jerk himself off for the first time, which she'd never seen before and was a little curious about.

And the next day, when the guys had left, Effie really did seem okay about everything. It had just been sex, she said. Nothing more. A nice thing to do on holiday.

It was a nice thing to do, Lucy thought. Not necessarily any other time, but right then, away from home, with three people in a bed, taking turns with each other, taking turns being the centre of attention, it was good, and fun, and she was glad they had.

Especially since she'd got her sex, and actually asked for what she wanted, and she'd bossed Effie around a little too.

12