Holly: A Cheating Slut Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"RJ I've given this a lot thought. I've checked out several on-line surveillance companies and found several 8 hour digital recorders with AC adapters and extended microphones. But the problem I have with them, other than the cost, is 1) how do we install them in Holly's office, 2) how do we download the recordings to my computer and 3) I'm not comfortable with any of us being arrested for breaking and entering. The nanny cam in my house, the recording of telephone conversations in my house, recording Holly in her car and video taping Holly in public places are all activities conducted in public or they're recorded in or on my personal property. I will not take part in planting a bug in Holly's office. If she's cheating on me she will not be doing it at work with 45 other people."

"Sorry Bubba don't get pissed with me. I'm just trying to cover all the bases."

Friday morning Sam and Ann (Nick's grandparents) informed us they'd joined the Y. While following Holly they discovered several people their age using the facilities and decided to join for their health and to watch Holly while she was there.

I was completely blown away by all the effort this group was doing for me. They seemed to enjoy having something to do each day. Our group of 11 had grown to 15 by our second week. There were teams in cars following Holly, there were teams sitting in the lobby of Holly's building, and there were teams eating at the same restaurant Holly ate lunch at each day. Holly never saw the same people twice on any one day. These senior citizens were executing the plan to perfection.

After two weeks, I told the group "I want to take this opportunity to thank you for everything you've done. For the past two weeks Holly has done everything a faithful wife should be doing. I've watched the tapes from my house, the tapes from the camcorders, listened to her phone conversations in our house as well as her car and she has done absolutely nothing inappropriate that I can see. She goes to work, she goes shopping with her friends, she visits my parents, she works out at the Y, she goes to the grocery store and she's never been seen with anyone other than her friends, co-workers and my parents. So let's give this one more week and then call the search off."

The next Friday morning we met as an active group for the last time. "Thank you for your time and effort for the past three weeks. I can't tell you how much it means to me knowing you proved my wife is faithful to me and our marriage. It's time to turn off the cameras and recorders and move on with life. I wish the best for you and your families in the future."

Henry cleared his throat and said "Well Bubba we'd like to thank you for giving us something worthwhile to do. We've become friends through this investigation and plan on staying friends. You should know we've visited several attorneys around town offering our services and I'm proud to say we have a job starting Wednesday. Goodbye to sitting in a boring rocking chair. Look out world here we come--again."

I wished everyone a happy and safe weekend as I left with the camcorders. When I told them I'd return their equipment they told me to keep it or give it away they were happy to have it out of their homes.

RJ was getting in his car when I walked up to his window. "RJ, I'm going by the house to disconnect everything before I go to the office. How about tell Harry I have a personal matter to take care of before I get to the office for our meeting."

"Don't worry I'll tell him before I get my first cup of coffee. Do you want me to stop by and help?"

"No. Thank you for asking. It won't take long, no sense in both us being late."

Call me crazy but I couldn't give up. I still had too many unanswered questions and I couldn't ask this group to continue without an end in sight. They had already given me 3 weeks of their time and it was time to try something else.

I stopped by my house and the first thing I did after changing clothes was relocate the phone line recorder. Next I found a book about the same size as the VCR nanny cam; I removed the book jacket, cut a hole for the camera lens, wrapped the jacket around the VCR Nanny cam and returned the book jacket with the nanny cam back in the same place the book has been for the 2 years. It took awhile to figure out what to do with the notebook cam, but I finally decided to move it to the garage. This way I'd see if Holly brought home another brown box. Finally I placed the digital recorder (from Holly's car) under the couch where Holly usually sat. With everything relocated (including the nanny cam computer) and rewired, I headed for the shower.

As I was walking toward the bathroom I had an idea and ran down to my basement office returning with the baby monitor. The way this old monitoring system worked was through normal household wiring. You plugged the transmitter into a wall jack then you plugged the receiver in another wall jack. I removed the digital recorder and placed the transmitter under the couch and plugged it in. In the basement I plugged in the receiver and placed the old voice activated cassette recorder beside the receiver. Using the baby monitoring system I'd be able to put the digital recorder back in Holly's car.

After taking one last look at my handy work, making sure everything looked normal I took a shower, locked the door and went to my meeting with Harry.

Holly and I met my parents at our favorite Greek restaurant for dinner and we spent the entire meal talking about our upcoming trip to Bristol.

Dad asked "do ya'll know where your seats are?"

"Not yet. They should be good seats" replied Holly.

"Why would you say that?"

"Mr. Johnson, our CEO, put up 2 of his personal tickets. As I understand it he gets 6 tickets to each race. So if they're good enough for him they should be great for us."

"Well ya'll better be on your best behavior if you're sitting with him."

At this point I made a mental note to mark race tickets off my list of unknown issues. If the source of the tickets is Mr. Johnson then everything about the contest is on the level.

With a full stomach we headed off to see a chick flick. Don't even ask I don't have a clue what we watched.

I couldn't believe how horny Holly was when we got home. As soon as I turned from locking the door Holly grabbed my arm and let me to our bedroom. Mark this day down as another first, with the lights on Holly dropped to knees and took my cock into her mouth. It was a huge turn on to see my cock in her mouth. The only problem was she only sucked it for about 30 seconds before she stood up. At this point she would not kiss me and we were right back to our normal vanilla sex. I'm not saying I didn't enjoy it, but I had such high hopes when she left the lights on and sucked my cock.

Holly's good mood spilled over into Saturday morning. Walking into the kitchen after my morning shower I was shocked to see Holly already up and cooking breakfast. This was the first time in our three year marriage that Holly was up on a Saturday morning before 10 am and had cooked me breakfast. "What in the world have you done with my wife?"

Laughing she said "Oh honey I'm so happy I couldn't sleep."

"I'm happy too but apparently I'm not as happy as you are. So just want has happened to make you this happy?"

"We've been to SOS, had an incredible trip to Cancun, going to Bristol for the race and planning on starting our family. I've so much to be thankful for and I can't begin to tell you how much I love you."

"Well let's forget breakfast and go back to bed and share our love."

"I love you but we don't have time. In case you've forgotten I'm going with Debbie (RJ's wife) this morning to help her find a dress for her cousins wedding next weekend."

"So you're up this morning because you're going with Debbie."

"That's not true. Debbie won't be here until 11 o'clock. I'm up early this morning because I want to be with you."

"Then let's go back to bed so I can show you how much I love you."

"I know you love me and I'll show you tonight how much I love you. Now sit down and eat your breakfast. You keep on talking and this will be the last time you see me cook."

As I sat down I even managed to say "Yes dear" with a straight face.

Breakfast was a great surprise and I really enjoyed our time together. While Holly cleaned the kitchen, I went outside to cut the grass and wash the cars. Debbie arrived just as I finished washing the cars. She walked in with me to see if Holly was ready. One thing I can say about Holly is never late.

Debbie asked "Well Bubba what are you going to do while Holly is out spending your money?"

"What are you talking about? It's my understanding ya'll are going shopping for you a dress which means you're out spending RJ's money. If Holly buys anything it better be a new faucet for the kitchen."

"Bubba they don't sell faucets in dress shops where we shop. Before you cleanup and start studying I think it would be great for you to get the new kitchen faucet. You were with me when I showed you the faucet I wanted."

"Great while I'm out I'll swing by and pick me up a BBQ sandwich. I love you."

Once back at home with my BBQ sandwich and a new kitchen faucet. I sat down ate my sandwich and started making a to-do list. Starting with the faucet while I was in dirty work clothes seemed like the best place to start.

After reading the instructions on the faucet box, getting my tool box, I cleaned everything out from under the sink so I could install the new faucet. When I went to remove the old faucet I discovered I didn't have a wrench that would work. Now I have two options, 1) go back to the store and buy one or 2) borrow Dads. Why should I go buy one when I can use Dads. I knew if I went to Dads today I'd never be able to get back here and finish today. Mom would manage to keep me there for over an hour. I had a class project due so I decided I'd get the wrench when I had more time.

Taking a shower and putting on clean clothes always refreshes me. Off to my basement office to work on my MBA project. It didn't take long for me to be completely caught up in my project and I didn't think about anything else until I heard Holly and Debbie through the baby monitor. Two minutes later Holly opened the basement door and called out my name. Walking out of my office I responded "I'm down here. Ya'll back already?"

"Bubba, its 7 o'clock. Have you been asleep?"

"No. I've been working on my project. I guess time does go faster when you enjoy what you're doing. I'll be up in a couple of minutes."

A couple of minutes later I joined the ladies in the kitchen. Looking at Debbie I asked "well are you going to show me the dress you bought?"

"Yes, it's in the den." We followed Debbie into the den where she proudly showed me the dress.

"Well Debbie it looks great to me and I'm sure everyone at the wedding will think so as well."

"Why thank you kind sir. It'll look better tomorrow after Holly and I find a pair of shoes to wear with it."

"I can't believe how long you women spend shopping. But hay, it's your time and RJ's money. Holly does this mean you'll fix breakfast in the morning?"

"Yes, I'll fix us breakfast and spend the morning with you."

"Man, I can get use to this. Have I told you lately that I love you?"

"Thank you and I love you too."

Later in bed Holly did remember to show me how much she loved me. I'd like to say we did something new and different, but we didn't.

Sunday afternoon I was back in my basement office. After about 3 hours I needed a break. Standing up to stretch I saw the baby monitor and decided now was a good time to change phone recorders, check the cassette recorder and off load video from the nanny cam.

I listened to the phone recorder and didn't learn anything other than it worked. Next I listened to the cassette recording from the baby monitor and once again didn't hear anything useful other than it too worked. As I was about to watch video from the nanny cameras I heard Holly and Debbie upstairs. I waited on Holly to open the basement door and call for me to come up and see Debbie's new shoes. Just what every man wants to do is see another pair of shoes.

Being the kind and understanding husband I was I went upstairs to look at the shoes. I told them they did a great job (only took 4 hours) in finding just the right pair of shoes for the dress. They both smiled and said "thank you."

Monday morning I was back at the Y playing basketball with the guys. It felt good to be back on my normal schedule.

Tuesday I got an email from my professor telling me we wouldn't have class due to a family emergency he had to deal with. My afternoon sales call was cut short because John had to attend a meeting with his Dad (the company owner). At this point I said the hell with it and decided to go home early.

This was the first time in a year I'd taken off early with the added bonus that I didn't have to attend class. What in the world am I going to do with my time? A light bulb went off in my head when I entered the kitchen, I'd replace the kitchen faucet and surprise Holly. I changed clothes and climbed on my motorcycle and headed off to get Dads wrench.

I parked my motorcycle beside Dads workshop and went looking for the wrench. During my search I discovered a box full of old pictures. Placing the box on the workbench I started going through them. The box was full of family pictures going back at least 30 years. I started pulling out pictures I wanted to make copies of so I could someday show my children.

A flash of light coming through the window caught my attention and I looked out the window just in time to see Holly and my mother dressed in white nurse uniforms walking out the basement door. They were looking off to the right toward RJ's parent's house. If my wife and mother surprised me then watching RJ, Debbie and my boss, Harry, walk through the gate gave me the biggest shock of my life.

Debbie was naked except for a pair of high heels and a collar around her neck attached to a leash as she was being led by RJ. Harry walked into my wife's outstretched arms and gave her a big kiss while RJ kissed my mother. When Holly kissed Harry she rubbed his cock through his pants. This move was copied by my mother while she kissed RJ. As Holly passed Debbie she slapped her face before she kissed RJ and rubbed his cock. Mom slapped Debbie's right tit as she passed on her way to kiss Harry. I stood frozen in place thinking this was not a simple case of an affair. Holly, Debbie and my mother were first class whores.

It took a few minutes for my mind to clear before I could start thinking about what I was going to do now that I knew the truth about Holly. In a daze I walked from the workshop up to the basement window and looked in not sure what to expect.

Debbie was curled up on a towel beside the couch. Mom and Holly were sucking RJ and Harry's cocks. I discovered the lights were on, it was during the day and Holly could deep throat! RJ and Harry switched places. I wondered if my Dad knew about this. I pulled out my cell phone to call him when it occurred to me that my cell phone was a camera phone. So I took pictures of my wife on her knees sucking Harry's cock and would you believe it I got a picture of Harry blowing a load of cum into my wife's mouth. Debbie got up and Holly gave her a big kiss.

As I keyed in Dads phone number I got another surprise, Dad and three couples (the women were dressed in white nurse uniforms) walked into the basement from upstairs. No need to call him he already knows. He was saying something when he walked in and if I read his lips correctly he said "sorry I'm late" then stuck his cock in Holly's mouth. I took a couple pictures and returned to the workshop.

While everyone was working on following Holly I was busy executing my own plan. With my gut screaming that something was going on I decided I'd better do some research of my own.

First I checked all the websites I could find about divorce law in South Carolina. Next I visited the top 5 divorce attorneys in Columbia seeking there advice. Did you know if you meet with an attorney and pay for his time even if you don't hire them for your case your spouse cannot use them.

In the state of South Carolina grounds for divorce are 1) adultery, 2) desertion, 3) physical cruelty, 4) addiction to drugs or alcohol, and 5) living separate and apart without cohabitation for at least one year (no-fault). Unless the plaintiff is seeking a divorce based upon living separate and apart without cohabitation for one year, there is a 3 month waiting period from the filing of the petition before the court will grant a judgment of dissolution of marriage.

Bottom line I have 2 options, I can obtain a no-fault divorce merely by not living with her for 1 year or file for divorce on grounds of adultery. One important fact, all 5 of the attorneys told me, was if my grounds were adultery I would have to have a witness testify they saw her commit adultery. My testimony and camera phone pictures were not enough to win a judgment on grounds of adultery.

You're probably thinking why in the world don't I walk in there and kick some ass. Don't worry I'll not leave without a confrontation, but first its time for me to follow my plan.

I retrieved a list of phone numbers from my wallet and started making phone calls. The attorneys advised me to open new bank accounts in my name only in case needed to transfer some money. So my first call was to my bank's automated teller system where I transferred most of our money into my accounts. Next I called the credit card companies and lowered our credit limit to $50 above there current balance due. It doesn't matter how much you transfer the division of assets is based on there value at the time of separation and today is our day of separation.

My last phone call was to a security firm that was highly recommended by the attorneys. I'd already interviewed them, agreed on the terms and they were just waiting on my call. When I called Lonnie was the supervisor on duty; I told him my situation and requested 3 agents join me at my parent's house. They were to come through the neighbor's back yard, and bring a camera and a camcorder with them.

Turning my cell phone ringer off and setting it to vibrate as I moved back to the window to wait on backup. I thought want a dumb ass, I should've thought to turn the ringer off earlier.

I looked in the window just in time to watch my wife lube up Harry's cock, turn her back to him, grab is cock and guild it into her ass. He wasn't fucking her she was ass fucking him. RJ stepped up, stuck his cock in her mouth as he pushed Debbie head between Holly's legs. Yes I even got a picture of them. Another thing I noticed was the group had grown larger since I went to make my phone calls.

The good news is my wife is not having an affair--the bad news is she is a member of a fucking swing club. This was enough for me I went back to the workshop. While I waited I found a 30 inch piece of ½ inch galvanized pipe I'd take in with me. With any luck I'll get to use the pipe to defend myself.

Jim, Derrick and Connie arrived about 30 minutes after my call. Once introductions were out of the way, I had Jim turn on the camcorder as I called Lonnie at the security firm. When Lonnie was on the phone I said "You should know Jim is recording our conversation and I have you on speaker. After we hang up I want you to call me on my cell phone and leave a message. I'm going to replay your message so we can establish today's date and time so there will not be any doubt as to today's date." He agreed and two minutes later we replayed his message.

After establishing date and time we made our way to the basement window Connie's job was to take close-up pictures of everyone in the room. Her pictures were so identification would not be a problem later on. Jim started videoing the action inside for a few minutes before Jim, Derrick and I headed inside. Jim's roll was to continue with the video and Derrick was to be my bodyguard. I'm 6'4'' 227 pounds and Derrick makes me look small.