Holly Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Completely, I can't wait to see Molly and me fucking up a storm."

"Remember, you can't say anything to Molly about this as that will screw everything up. If you do, the odds are she will refuse to get fucked tonight and you probably won't even get a French kiss."

"Don't worry; I definitely want to see this. Here are the keys to my car. You can drive it tonight if you go someplace. Got any ideas?"

"Not really, I will play it by ear and see what the other guys are doing. Maybe someone else's girl is out of commission and we can hang out. Damn, I can't wait until Holly is over this."

"You should be alright by next Friday. See you tomorrow with the evidence," Mark said with a wink and smile.

Later Billy was still without anything going as all the team had dates for the evening. For some reason he thought about Benji Bennett who was considered the class nerd. He was surprised when Benji said he was free as he had a steady girlfriend who was putting out for him.

"Mary Lou is on her period so discretion is the better part of valor. I try to lay low and stay out of her sight. Keeps me healthy," he said with a chuckle. "Why are you free tonight? I heard you we dating the Ice Queen."

"Same deal and she as good as told me to let her suffer in peace. Want to catch a show at the Bijou?"

"Beats sitting at home tonight, why don't I pick you up?"

"Okay with me. I have Mark's car but you can drive."

They had a good time as it was an action flick where most of the time they went to chick flicks with the girls. Afterwards they stopped at the Snack Shack for some subsistence. Benji asked, "Why do you have Mark's car?"

Billy decided to fill Benji in on the situation. When he was finished Benji said, "You are shitting me, right?"

"It's the truth, I swear," Billy replied. "Let's go and I will prove it when we get to my house."

"Unbelievable! Benji exclaimed when he saw the video on Billy's computer. "How did you get her to do that stuff on camera?"

"She doesn't know anything about it. That is the beauty of it, if they know there is a camera the impulse is to look at the camera. You didn't see Holly look did you?"

"No, but how long has she been giving you blow jobs? It has to be a long time for her to deep throat you that takes experience."

"Would you believe that was her second time of having any guy's dick in her mouth?"

"Again, unbelievable, I can't get Mary Ann to even try. She gets upset and says I don't like the blow jobs she gives and I don't love her."

"I don't know what to say. When Holly took me all the way in, I almost fainted. I've never had a girl even attempt to deep throat, not that I ever asked. I always thought that was something relegated to porn flicks."

"I know. Sometimes, they act like they are doing you a favor, but they sure don't protest you going down on them."

"I haven't gone down on Holly yet, but I hope to soon, next weekend maybe."

"She will love it, believe me. She must not be talking to the other girls as Mary Ann hasn't said anything. She just can't believe that Holly insists on this persona."

"I don't even think Molly knows all that much as Mark hasn't said anything."

"What kind of cameras are you using, Hi-Def?"

"No, at the time I was installing them, Hi-Def was just coming out and the reviews were not that great. Plus they were extremely expensive."

"Well I am pleased to inform you there has been significant improvement in these cameras and the price has dropped significantly. In fact you can probably replace your cameras for less than you paid for them. I will help you, if you want. I haven't seen your set up, but I think you can get better video using fewer cameras which will reduce your cost even more. I take it that you are going to take the van to school this fall."

"I plan to take it and, yes, I accept your offer." "When do you want to do the upgrade?"

"We can work on it next week after school. The finals are just for show. The teachers have already input the grades. In fact can you come over tomorrow about 11? We can get the cameras and anything else we might need. Then when Mark comes you leave so I can edit the video. I don't know how Mark will react if you are here when I am editing and showing a video of him fucking Molly. That could really screw up everything. If Molly finds out you better believe she is going to hot foot it to Holly and the Ice Queen will freeze again."

"I agree as I don't want to screw up a good thing."

"If I get the edit done, you can come back after Mark leaves and we can get started on the upgrade. As a minimum you will be able to see the set up and know what we have to work with."

Billy's phone rang and Holly was on the other end. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Benji is just leaving. We went to a movie at the Bijou and just hung out tonight." Billy nodded and Benji caught the drift and left.

"How are you feeling?" Billy asked with concern.

"A little better, but it was a good decision not to go out tonight. I wouldn't have been any kind of good company. Mom says I have been a complete bitch today. Daddy is holed up out in the garage to avoid engaging me. But he has to eat," she said with a giggle.

"You sound better. Looks like you will be in class Monday."

"There is no way I will miss Senior Week. You only experience it once in a lifetime. You have been so sweet, I promise to make it up to you next weekend. I better go before Mom comes in. She has been worse than a mother hen. She is adamant about the final week of school. Good night, I love you."

"I love you too," Billy said before the shock set in. "Good night too." And he hung up.

The next day Benji and Billy went to the Electronics warehouse. Billy was impressed with Benji's knowledge of the Hi-Def cameras. "We'll get several so we can start the upgrade this afternoon. Let's get four for now. If we need more we will get them next week."

"Sounds like a good idea, but I think four might do it as they cover a larger area."

They got several other items and headed back to Billy's. "Maybe you should split now. I will call after Mark leaves. Then you can check out the van."

"Okay, see you later," Benji said as he drove away.

As soon as Benji left Mark drove in. He parked the van where Billy directed. When he got out there was a big grin on his face."From the look on your face I presume you got laid last night," Billy said in greeting.

"Did I, I can't wait to see the video. I bet you will need to go to the bathroom for privacy. I may also as well."

Billy got in the van to retrieve the flash drives containing the video. "Come on in while I edit this," he said as he started for the house to the basement where Billy had set up a lab of sorts. He then went to work and in about a half hour he was finished.

"Man you really boned her. I thought your dick was going to come out of her mouth the way you were driving it. I especially liked the doggy style. Most girls don't want to do it, but once they do, they like it. How long did it take you to talk Molly into it?"

"Not all that long, two to three dates to get her to consider it. Only problem was there isn't enough room in my car, but she was game. As you saw we started doggy tonight and that is the first time for us."

"It appeared she was enjoying it."

"I think so, but I know I did. It was great watching my cock slid in and out of her box. I had a hard time keeping from shooting my wad. Hopefully we will get to do it when one of our parents are gone and we can fuck in a bed . We really appreciate you letting us use the van."

"I'm glad someone got use out of it. Here is a DVD of the performance."

"Thanks, I appreciate it."

"Don't whack off too much watching it," Billy said with a smirk.

"Wise ass, I better get going, Dad wants me to help him move something. See you around"

"I'll be there," Billy said, as Mark went out the door.

Billy ate some lunch with his parents and called Benji who said he would be over in a half hour. Billy went out to the van as his parents headed to the mall. He knew they would be home late as they would also go to the home improvement center after eating in the food court. His dad had a lot of great tools purchased on these outings. He opened all doors letting in all the light they would need. He started comparing the cameras, "I think four will be enough based on the specifications of the new ones. I'll see what Benji thinks. Just then Benji pulled in the drive and came into the van.

"Hi, Benji, I just got out here a few minutes ago. I've compared the specs of the new cameras and think the four we got may be enough."

"Let me take a look at how you have it set up currently." He spent a few minutes looking at the current cameras as Billy pointed them out. "Okay, now let's look at the video you showed me again so I can refresh my memory."

Billy got the laptop put and played the video of Holly he previously had played.

"I think we need to reposition a couple of cameras to give a better video of the action. I suggest placing one above the rear door aimed at the mattress. The variable one will be perfect, that will give an unobstructed pussy and boob shot and will pan up and down her body. It will also give a view of any action." Benji suggested other changes and, with Billy's consent, they started making the modifications. They completed about half the redo when they decided to clean up the area and head out to the mall food court for something to eat.

"I have to say, Benji, you suggested things I never would have thought of in a million years. Are you going to study engineering in college?"

"That is one of my options. I am also considering business and possibly education. I have at least a year and probably two before I have to commit so I will try some of all. What about you?"

"I am going to study electrical engineering, but I also, like you, am considering aerospace engineering. I will take my time as playing football will take a lot of time and I might have to switch to something less demanding. I'm hoping I can take easier courses during season. I realize a very small number get selected to play pro ball and I have to plan for that eventuality."

"Billy, I think you will be successful in anything you decide to do. I don't see how you played three sports in high school and still have great grades. I have excellent marks, but not all the other distractions. I admire you for what you have done."

"Thank you."

"Do you think it would be possible for me to borrow your van one evening? I would love to have a video of me with Mary Ann."

"Of course, it would be the least I can do considering the work you are doing. I can't wait to see how these cameras will work once we get finished. However, it will have to be during the week as I hope to be using it on the weekends as well as on week days once we are out."

"During the week will be fine, thanks Billy. I'll come over right after school and we can finish the upgrade. A couple of hours should do it."

"Sounds good, unless you hear differently, come over right after school tomorrow."

Billy saw Holly briefly between classes, but realized she wasn't back to normal. He decided to do what she said her father did, lay low and keep out of her way.

After school Benji came over. They worked diligently and completed the upgrade in less than two hours, a feat that also included a trip to the electronics store. They ran some test of the video system with both being the subject. "This is a 1000% improvement," Billy said. "Look at the clarity and sharpness of the picture."

"Here is a feature I haven't told you about yet," Benji said as he punched some keys on the keypad. The picture was zoomed.

"Hey, that is super. Look there is a stray hair we couldn't see before. Man this is great."

By Wednesday Holly was feeling much better and wanted to sit with Billy. Mark and Molly also sat with them in the bleachers. The pep rally scenario was classic at the school in sending off the seniors. After the rally they all walked together before their next class When they got to Holly's classroom Molly and Mark continued on.

"You seem to be feeling much better."

"Yes I am and I am looking forward to Friday. I know it has been hard for you."

"I've managed to survive. You notice I followed your dad's lead and stayed out of your sights."

Holly giggled, "That's why you are still unbruised."

"And I intend to stay that way. See you later."

"Later," she said as she rose up to give him a kiss, and then went on to her class.

The remaining days drug on for the seniors. Even though they were taking "final exams" it was going through the motions. Questions were so simple an elementary student could have answered them. Basically the seniors knew they were graduating. Those few who were not knew and were already gone. Most of them would return for summer classes and if successful receive their diplomas at the end of the session. Those who chose not to participate would quickly find they made a huge mistake.

Friday afternoon finally arrived, even though it seemed like a month for the seniors. Holly ran into Billy in the hall, gave him a kiss on the cheek and said, "I hope you are ready for tonight. It has been a long time, no, too long. Are we going to eat at the Sandwich Shack?"

Billy replied, "No, I'm taking you to the Fish House, where we can have a celebratory meal for our reunion."

"Sounds great, but that is more expensive than the Sandwich Shack."

"True, but remember I didn't have any expenses last weekend other than a movie and popcorn."

Holly laughed, "That's right. What are we going to do after that?"

"There is a car show at the convention center I thought we could go to."

"Sounds terrific, you know I like to see cars in those shows. It is awesome how much effort these people put into the cars."

"Pick you up at 6."

"Okay."

Billy arrived at 5 minutes to 6. As usual, Holly was late. He didn't hold it against her as all the girls he dated ad the same MO. Holly's father was an amiable person this evening. "I hear you have accepted a full ride scholarship to college."

"Yes, State University offered both Mark and myself full ride scholarships amd we want to continue playing together as long as possible."

Just then Holly appeared. She was dressed in a short sleeve black blouse and light blue mini skirt. "Hold on there young lady. Do you expect me to let you go out dressed like that?"

"Yes I do, Daddy because Mom has already approved and she outranks you," she said with a smile.

"You've got a point. Have fun but watch out for the next Heisman Trophy winner."

With that they made for the door, got in Billy's van and vamoosed to the Fish House. "Did your mother say it was okay for you to wear that skirt?"

"No, in fact she doesn't know what I'm wearing. I'm of age and comply with their rules for the most part, but I have to be myself and let my hair down."

"Good for you," Billy replied.

They were shown to a secluded table. Billy had requested such a place when he made the reservation.

Holly was impressed, "This is really super. How did you pull this off?"

"Believe me, I just asked. I said it was a special day for us and the reservation clerk reserved this table."

"So you have had other girls here?"

"Yes I have, but I've never requested a secluded table before."

"Why now and why me when you never did for anyone else?"

"I guess it is because I'm becoming smitten with you."

"Sounds like typical BS to get in a girl's pants," Holly said with a smile. "You think the Ice Queen will melt for a good meal. It hasn't happened yet."

"Holly, I don't expect anything for this. The last week caused me to realize how much I cared about you. There is no ulterior motive involved. Most our other dates have been to the Sandwich Shack or someplace similar. Like I said, last weekend I didn't spend any money so I can afford to give you a nice treat."

"Billy, I'm just teasing you. I like you very much and appreciate you more and more. I missed you last week more than you will ever know. I totally appreciate this gesture so let's order or we won't make the car show."

They both laughed and summoned the server. Holly ordered the shrimp and Billy the Salmon. They both agreed their respective meals were delicious. Billy signaled the server, paid the check and they were off to the car show.

Holly was always impressed with the cars, the work involved and the love the people put into the restoration and/or modification. She was greatly taken by the Ford with the gull wing doors. "That had to take a long time to do and get right. It seems these kind of doors would be easier to get in and out."

"Yes it seems, but they will only work on two door cars. Sedans have narrower doors since the rear doors provide access to the rear seat."

"See the engineer coming out in you. Are you ready to split or are there other cars you want to see?"

"No I'm ready, do you have any place in mind to go?"

"Silly, you know what I'm alluding to, let's roll."

Billy knew and made a beeline for the lover hangout. This time someone beat them, but Billy quickly found an acceptable spot and parked. "I think this will do nicely." Holly heard a click as the doors were locked to keep out any pranksters or, heaven forbid, intruders.

Billy unfastened his seatbelt as did Holly freeing them to share a deep, long, mouth exploring kiss. Billy finally broke the kiss, "I will go back and get the rear set up so we can be comfortable."

Holly replied, "Okay." While he was tending to the setting up, Holly thought, 'I hope he hurries as I have missed his kisses and being with him. I've got to get control so this doesn't become an every month thing. It's too hard on both of us.'

Just then Billy called out, "Come on back I've got it ready. Don't forget to pull the curtain." Holly did as he requested and noticed there was pleasing background music playing.

'That is a nice touch,' she thought, 'I better be careful tonight. I am not going to give in to him, but he might get farther than he thinks.'

"I like the music, it adds a touch of romance," Holly told Billy.

"I thought it would be a nice touch. I'm glad you like it. It's one of the enhancements I've been working on."

"What are some of the other ones?"

"If I tell you I'd have to kill you and I don't want to do that," he said with a smile as he lay down beside her on the mattress. He took her in his arms, gently kissing her to start with more insistence as time went on. He probed her lips with his tongue, increasing the pressure until she opened her lips giving his tongue access. As he probed, she started giving as good as she got. "UMMM," she moaned through their connected mouths as Billy started massaging her shoulders and back. The longer they kissed the more roving Billy's hands did until his right hand covered her left breast. He slowly massaged through her blouse and was rewarded with her nipple starting to respond as well as Holly pushing upward into his hand and exclaiming, "OOOOOOOH."

Billy moved to the top button of her blouse. When he unfastened it without any complaint from Holly, he continued until he reached the waistband of her skirt. A gentle tug pulled the front out and Holly rose up just enough to enable him to get the rest out. Billy then opened it all the way and was greeted by her beautiful breasts encased in a black bra. He pulled it off her shoulders and her arms, where he lay the garment aside and returned to his task. He returned to kissing while his hand continued massaging her over the bra cups resulting in both nipples becoming erect as well as her breathing starting to be more rapid.

Billy eventually reached his goal of undoing the fastener to the bra resulting in the release of her breasts from confinement. He removed the bra, tossed it toward her blouse and stared in wonder at her breasts "Baby, you have the most beautiful breasts. I could look at them forever."