Holly's Breeding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What did surprise me was Holly's announcement. On the morning before Jake was due to return; Holly came out of the bathroom with a wicked little grin on her face. I asked what she was up to and she responded "More like what we've been up to". Hanging on the bathroom door she held up a pregnancy test strip. "Do you need to know how many lines there are...daddy?" All of that fucking amounted to this. I had gotten Holly pregnant.

I should have known. Hell, it was all too easy. Damn, I should have known. Holly and I had acted like newlyweds. During that time we didn't argue and it seemed like we were always fucking. Once Jake was home from the Grand Canyon, we were more discreet but nothing else changed. We told Jake that he was going to be an older brother. He looked a bit mystified. Then, he chuckled and said that he was happy for us. We all knew the truth. Our new baby would be living in a family completely different from what Jake knew. We weren't in our twenties anymore. By the time the baby was born, Jake would be in college. There would be at least eighteen years between him and his younger sister or brother.

Holly didn't want to start remodeling until Jake was officially moved into his dorm room. I agreed because it would take that long for me to come to grips with the whole thing. Me, a new father?

So while Jake was home, I worried over getting caught screwing and paying for Jake's tuition, books and fees. To make matters worse, when things were quiet, the old fears of raising a newborn cropped up in my mind. I certainly didn't think about monitoring my wife's activities. At that time we were getting along so well. Why would I think anything was amiss?

Thank God for text messages and preset alarms on account limits. At first, I just ignored the email warnings. Jake was away and I figured he was using up our roll over minutes. The first month he was home, I ignored them again. I assumed he was just catching up with buddies. I gently chided him about his cell phone use and he shrugged his shoulders and said, "Dad, I don't talk that much on the phone. You've got unlimited texting. That's what I use all the time. Who talks on the phone?"

A few days later I got the phone bill. The amount owed wasn't much different than the usual but it was still high. So that evening I went on line to check the usage. It was Holly's phone. Roughly half the calls I recognized as coming from Belinda, or Holly's mother or work. There were a few that I didn't recognize and one that showed several times a day, nearly every day. A reverse look up of the number didn't reveal anything. It was one of those anonymous pay as you go phones. I jotted down the number and was about to give up when I happened upon the usage comparisons. Holly was using a lot of minutes but that was nothing compared to the number of texts she was sending and receiving.

I bought a couple of apps for my phone. Holly has the same model. After testing it on my phone, I downloaded another copy and installed it on Holly's phone. While she was in the shower, I downloaded all of her cached text messages. I read them after she went to bed.

The App allowed me to categorize and sort the texts by sender, date/time sent and received along with type. I noticed right away some had pictures. The pictures were of my mother-in-law's poodle and Jake's pictures of the Grand Canyon; I gave up on those and just started in reverse chronological order.

For the most recent one hundred text messages seventy percent or so were from the same number. It was the number that I had traced earlier to an anonymous phone.

The first text message simply read, "U did real GOOD C U Tuesday" What the hell? You did real good? Who sends a message like that? I opened the next and it was equally as brief. It read "Tuesday my house 9 am" This message was time stamped for the prior Sunday evening. Most of the messages were just as terse as the first two. The location may have been different such as "D's place" but there was never any emotion or salutations. I worked my way into the pile of texts and found a name. I found it in a text from Holly, it read "Kevin not now."

Kevin's reply was simple, "Why not now?!"

"Hubs too close" Holly replied, simply.

"SO. You wearing panties?" Kevin asked.

"Y" Holly affirmed.

"thongs?" Kevin sent

"N" Holly sent.

"U not supposed to wear them. Take off and send proof" Kevin commanded.

"bad time. Hubs in room." Holly answered.

"Do it. Or no next time with me" Kevin sent.

The next text wasn't in the folder. So I went to the attachments folder, lined up the dates and time and opened the text file. It was a picture of Holly she was standing in front of a mirror. Her phone was in one hand and her pink panties were hanging from the thumb on her other hand. She was smiling like a school girl with a secret.

Looking at her face and the mischievous smile I almost missed the writing on the bottom of the mirror. She wrote in the steam "Pussy yurs?"

I had to go back to the original text folder to find Kevin's response. It was simple "Hell yes its mine. No panties. EVER"

Holly's response was a picture of our downstairs bathroom trash can with the panties at the bottom.

She had been wanton and naked and available. This Holly was the sexiest woman I had ever known. She hadn't changed for me; it had all been for Kevin. He had told her to do so. I was reaping the benefits. I loved her new found sexuality. Even pregnant she was more arousing than at any other time in our marriage, but it was not because of me. It was because of him.

I should have been more upset but I was instantly reminded that this was something I suspected all along. My hope that it was otherwise made me blind to the obvious; Holly was never going to be monogamous with me. So, right then, at the time of turning off my computer, I decided on the most profitable approach.

Tuesday morning found me readying for work. I made my coffee, ate my breakfast and left at the same time as usual, but I didn't go to work. I used my frequent flyer miles to rent a subcompact and returned to the house just in time to see the garage door coming down and Holly speeding past me going the other way down our street. She was in too much of a hurry to notice me behind the wheel of the unfamiliar car.

I followed Holly to the west side of town. For most of the time She kept her phone plastered to her ear. This was not my wife, who would scream if I even thought of answering my phone while driving. Suddenly she pulled into a parking lot that fronted a small shabby looking furniture store. It had items like brass lights and tiger print rugs in its front windows. I pulled into a parking spot across the street and watched. For nearly five minutes she just sat in the car. Then Kevin, the same Kevin from Jake's party came out the front door. He got into her car like he owned it. Looking through the back window I saw Holly had moved into the passenger seat.

With Holly in the passenger seat, Kevin backed out and got onto the road. It was easy to tell who was who in the car. He sat taller and was much wider than my wife. The traffic was close; I could see both of their heads through the back window and I could see Holly stroking the back of Kevin's neck. I saw him raise his arm, put his hand on my wife's should and at a stop light, pull her head down into his lap. As he drove ten miles below the speed limit, Kevin kept his arm on the back of the passenger's seat. Several cars passed him. One, a red truck with huge tires had a passenger that leaned red faced out of his window and flipped Kevin off. But then looking into the car, he gave a surprised expression, smiled and mouthed "sorry" and shot the fat black man a big gap toothed smile. Kevin just gave the man a lazy wave of his hand.

I didn't see Holly again until they pulled into the driveway of a small Tudor. We were in a lower income, working class neighborhood. The yards were clean and well maintained but everything was old or broken. The car sat in the driveway for a few minutes. Holly was nowhere to be seen until her head appeared from Kevin's lap. She was wiping her mouth when she stepped out of the car. Her hair was a mess but I doubt anyone was looking that high.

Holly was wearing a matching navy skirt and blazer with high heels and a cream colored spaghetti strap top. I had bought that outfit a few months ago to celebrate the first day of her new job.

The houses were close together and this one had big arboreta growing around the porch. I was tempted to walk up to the house but in this neighborhood I would stuck out as much as if I were on fire. So I sat and waited for three hours. Then Kevin came out of the house. At the furniture store he had been wearing dockers and a white shirt. Now he was wearing droopy pants a big white t shirt and a ball cap. He had books under one arm. Holly came out slowly. She looked uneasy on her feet and even swayed a bit on the sidewalk. Kevin went straight to the car. She hurried to the car and just as she opened the door three black guys about the same age as Kevin stepped out onto the porch and waved.

Kevin s gave them a quick wave then looked over at Holly and said something. Holly looked up and down the street then opened her jacket toward the house. I can only guess she was naked underneath because all three guys laughed and high fived each other. When the car passed my parked rental I could only see Kevin's head. Holly must have already been sucking on his black cock. I followed them to the entrance of the nearby state university. It's a minority college. I followed them in. Kevin stopped the car at the entrance to the main hall. After a few minutes of letting the car idle, Kevin pushed back against the seat and arched upward. Holly's head finally appeared above the dash. When she sat up, they both got out of the car. As they passed each other in front of the car Kevin caught my wife around the waist and pulled her close. His girth seemed to envelope her like a black marshmallow around a stick. With his free hand he lifted her skirt and fondled her bare ass. Anyone and everyone could see him fondling my wife. He set her down and walked toward campus.

That afternoon I came home to a quiet house. Holly looked and acted tired. I arrived a little late but Holly didn't seem to notice. I found her in the kitchen she was naked beneath a thick fuzzy robe. Dinner smelled great. She told me the roast would be ready in ten minutes. That was just long enough for me to get the new video camera and equipment out of the car. After dinner Holly sat next to me on the couch. she must have recently taken a shower. I told her to take off the robe. She stood up and let it drop to the floor. Her tummy was beginning to show. I touched it and she smiled. She gave me head. Now a days he always gives me head.

The next morning I called my lawyer and we talked about divorce proceedings. He told me what I already knew; it's not what you know that is important to a judge. It's what you can prove. I was glad I bought the video equipment because, without it; no one would ever believe what I was about to witness in the next few months.